Hanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Strictly speaking not a comic book movie, but likely the closest thing we will ever have to a Cassandra Cain or X-23 movie. Hanna looks pretty sweet, and the cast is fantastic. I can't wait. It might not be a comic movie, but I will pretend it is, just like I pretend that the Bourne Identity is the best Wolverine movie.

HZDg-hs4I4k

The Nuul
Pretending doesnt make it is. This thread has no business here.

Movie looks cool though.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Pretending doesnt make it is. This thread has no business here.

Movie looks cool though.

La la la la I can't hear you, la la la. It is Batgirl the movie I swear! Eric Bana is David Cane. smile

-Pr-
I can dig it...

Just don't sully jason bourne's name again. uhuh

Caps Conscience
movie looks sick

roughrider
Mmmm hmmm...
So how is she any different than Hit Girl?

SpiritStalker
...For a minute I was gonna say Montana but yh it looks like a good film

Kazenji
Seriously what the ****

this movie does'nt come out until september here in Australia.

Entity
Anyone seen this yet? I'll probably see it next weekend and wondered if it was as good as the trailer made it seem.

srankmissingnin
I like it a lot, although I have to say I was under the impression it was a little more sci-fi oriented than it actually turned out to be. In the context of the movie, something more appropriate than a Chemical Brother's score could have been used, but that is a minor complaint. Still, great performances by the entire cast, and some truely stunning cinematography. Usually I peg a movie and all the twists from the trailer alone, so I was happy to be wrong for a change.

Prep-Man
Most of those actors annoy me. And it looks ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.