Doctor Strange & Ultron vs Zatanna & Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Takes place in Gotham.
2 weeks prep.
Morals apply.
Bloodlust is on.

tideoftime
Hmmm...

Current Strange doesn't have the edge on Z that he would have had before...

Ultron is *singularly* tough, but Braniac is the beast-king of ubiquitous existence/attacks; still, Ultron can take a beating...

I'm inclined to think it's a narrative split. The real test is between Ultron and Braniac... Strange and Z are a more or less coin toss, relatively speaking.

Konton
Current Zatanna is a step ahead of current Strange, and I'd put Braniac over Ultron in the prep department.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Konton
Current Zatanna is a step ahead of current Strange, and I'd put Braniac over Ultron in the prep department.

OH - My Bad.

Just realized I glossed over the "2 weeks prep".

Braniac has the advantage over Ultron with any proper prep time.

Braniac/Zatanna: about 7-8/10, with a 2-3 win arc as a nod of respect to Strange, and to Ultron being able to tank pretty well.

Konton
Well... Zatanna with prep also destroyed Zor and was altering reality. Has strange prepped for anything decent since his fall from grace?

tideoftime
Well... Zatanna with prep also destroyed Zor and was altering reality. Has strange prepped for anything decent since his fall from grace?

Like I said: a nod of respect for the lingering aspects of former glory. Strange is still comparatively formidable, but not nearly as much as before. Where Z might out-"muscle" him, so to speak, I'd still give him the edge for finesse and over-all meta-knowledge. Again, he'd still be more likely to lose, but it wouldn't be a slam, necessarily. Hence, the couple of wins as a nod to "age and treachery"...

Uriel005
Isn't strange prepped for another zom possessed hulk fight?? if so we'll see how he does. Either he goes back to "normal" levels or Hulk wins confirming first win as non PIS either way I'm happy.

Marik Ishtar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.