Who can beat Odin in a minute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Who do you think can beat Odin in a minute? smile

Black bolt z
Any high elder god.

quanchi112
Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos. Phail.

Prove thanos can KO him at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Phail.

Prove thanos can KO him at all. New upgrade, death in moments. You can't even prove Odin can beat a weaker Thanos.

Silent Master
Phail.

Prove thanos can KO him at all.

He can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
He can't. Iyo.

Black bolt z
New upgrade, death in moments. You can't even prove Odin can beat a weaker Thanos. Prove he can.

Show thanos beating someone on Odin level. And FYI Mar-vell isn't near Odin level and thanos didn't beat him.

CosmicComet
Superman

quanchi112
Prove he can.

Show thanos beating someone on Odin level. And FYI Mar-vell isn't near Odin level and thanos didn't beat him. Mar-vell. Thanos was even weakened but he didn't want to kill him he had to set him up first.

Black bolt z
Mar-vell. Thanos was even weakened but he didn't want to kill him he had to set him up first. Mar-vell is mid-high trans. Odin is high skyfather.

Please show thanos beating anyone near odin level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Superman This if Thanos could do it in a minute Superman does it in 30 seconds no expression

quanchi112
Mar-vell is mid-high trans. Odin is high skyfather.

Please show thanos beating anyone near odin level. Speculation.

I already showed him beating Mar-vell who I believe is more powerful than Odin. case closed.

Black bolt z
Speculation.

I already showed him beating Mar-vell who I believe is more powerful than Odin. case closed. No its not. Its fact. Thanos was holding an advantage and he's only low skyfather.

Except you have nothing to prove hes more powerful then Odin.

iceman24567
Blackbolt ignore him it would be a shame for another thread to be polluted by the same bs erm

quanchi112
No its not. Its fact. Thanos was holding an advantage and he's only low skyfather.

Except you have nothing to prove hes more powerful then Odin. Thanos toyed with him while weakened someone above Odin in power level.

He's the avatar of death and showed the power to kill unkillables. Odin doesn't have the power to do so in the cancerverse.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Blackbolt ignore him it would be a shame for another thread to be polluted by the same bs erm 2x every thread with him it happens just use the ignore user function is a wonder i am about to use on quan yet again or at least any time there is a thanos thread or mentioned

Mindset
Doom

Stall_19

I already showed him beating Mar-vell who I believe is more powerful than Odin. case closed.

What has Mar-vell done that puts him anywhere near Odin in power level?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Stall_19
What has Mar-vell done that puts him anywhere near Odin in power level?

In Quan's opinion, Losing to Thanos makes Mar-vell "Odin+++"

Marik Ishtar

Big G can do it

Uriel005
Standard prep on a cheap shot I would say King Thor with a Mjolnir hammer throw to the head.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Silent Master
In Quan's opinion, Losing to Thanos makes Mar-vell "Odin+++" No.Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos toyed with him while weakened someone above Odin in power level.

He's the avatar of death and showed the power to kill unkillables. Odin doesn't have the power to do so in the cancerverse. He didn't toy with him. And he has no feats that put him on skyfather level.

That makes no difference. Thanos has no feats to say he can even compete with Odin.

MrMind
the good old spectre

Black bolt z
Originally posted by MrMind
the good old spectre Depends on his power level.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
What has Mar-vell done that puts him anywhere near Odin in power level? Oneshotting Magus, treating Nova and upgraded Surfer like insects.

quanchi112
No. He didn't toy with him. And he has no feats that put him on skyfather level.

That makes no difference. Thanos has no feats to say he can even compete with Odin. Feats itself don't determine this we've seen thanos do far more powerful things like killing unkillables.

Originally posted by MrMind
the good old spectre In a minute no way.

Black bolt z
Oneshotting Magus, treating Nova and upgraded Surfer like insects. Which is nothing Odin couldn't do and hasn't done.

He's beat a high herald. Odin one shots them with ease.

quanchi112
Which is nothing Odin couldn't do and hasn't done.

He's beat a high herald. Odin one shots them with ease. Odin hasn't met upgraded Surfer who treated BrB like a minor annoyance.

Odin's never oneshotted one to complete death. Be serious.

Badabing
Originally posted by lional
Who do you think can beat Odin in a minute? smile This sort of thread needs to be made as a gauntlet. We don't really allow open ended threads. Plus some of the posts were already getting bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.