Reborn Master Vs. Sith Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
Reborn Master from JKA, vs Sith Lord (enemy designation) from KOTOR II.

Who is gonna win?

and while we are at it:

Sith Marauder (KOTOR 2) vs. Jedi Trainer from Jedi Academy.

Jinsoku Takai
Don't much about Reborn Master. Sorry.

Slash_KMC
That Jedi Master who was on the council around 755 years BBY solos everyone here. He must be absolutely impressive because he was on the Jedi council.

REXXXX
Productive comments, please, Slash...

truejedi
well, I'll take a first stab at it. It is difficult to figure, because they are both just In-Game characters, and stock characters at that. However, I'm going to say the Reborn Masters win, simply because they have a high lightsaber ability. (And can run you down!) Exile could outrun the Dark lords (Or in my case, Mandalore, since I left the rest of the party whenever I encountered one, ran, turned and shot, ran, and so on.) Worked like a charm.

chilled monkey
I'd have to say the Reborn Master wins this. They were noted as being extremely skilled in both dark side powers and lightsabre combat, and were even described as being more than a match for the average Jedi Knight.

Heck, at one point in the game one Reborn Master killed three Knights by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.