Captain Dante vs. Samus Aesland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Captain Falcon's "Falcon Punch" and DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger come into contact with eachother which causes a rift that merges the two into a single being. Same goes for Samus Aran and Morrigan Aesland except that they happened to be near the incident. Enraged by this situation, Samus Aesland attacks Captain Dante which sparks a fight between the two.

Captain Dante has all powers, abilities, and weapons from CF & Dante and Samus Aesland has all powers, abilities, and weapons from Samus and Morrigan.

Fight is set in a desert wasteland just 'cause.

danteiscool
I'm not sure if something like this is allowed, but I'd have to go with Samus Aensland. now a fusion of Captain Falcon and DMC4 Dante would be pretty powerful, but against a fusion of someone of a similar (or even higher) level to Dante and a high tier from Darkstalkers, I doubt CD would win.

Cyner
Captain Falcon is just a regular guy...

Are you including his Smash abilities? Are you using the non-canon version from the animation?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner
Captain Falcon is just a regular guy...

Are you including his Smash abilities? Are you using the non-canon version from the animation?

Both.

Peach
What the ****?

No.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Peach
What the ****?

No.
Duh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.