Current Hulk vs Silver Surfer/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins

carver9
You are trying to be funny. Stop making bate threads.

How about you wait until that comic come out where hulk is stomping thanos... then we would know for sure where to place hulk

Stoic
Surfer solos. it's in his power set to be the Hulks perfect jailer/Warden.

Nihilist
What the hell are you talking about Carver you crybaby moron, you have already said current Hulk is Thanos lvl or above, and you make Thanos v surfer,wwh,thor,superman threads and you say I'm baiting lmfao

Slaanesh
Hulk Force stomp..

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by carver9
How about you wait until that comic come out where hulk is stomping thanos... then we would know for sure where to place hulk wut

Caps Conscience
pfft..HULK STRONGEST THEIR IS.

quanchi112
Team wins.

King Castle
they beat him senseless actually they beat him so hard that he goes back to stupid and then retarded to mild retardation before knocking back some sense and smarts.

The Nuul
facepalm x 100 @ thread.

King Castle
if Hulk is lucky at the end of the fight all there will be left is a scrawly scientist with emotional outburst issues and retardation growling at ppl when he wakes up...

Stoic
The Hulk Force is coming, so I have to wait to see what kind of jig to dance to once he starts smacking the shyt out of Sky Fathers wink.

The Nuul
Hulk > Galactus.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk > Galactus. Boring now.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
What the hell are you talking about Carver you crybaby moron, you have already said current Hulk is Thanos lvl or above, and you make Thanos v surfer,wwh,thor,superman threads and you say I'm baiting lmfao

I never said that hulk could beat thanos. What I did say is that in a melee fight, hulk could beat thanos but if thanos has his powers, he would win 10/10.

Why would you put surfer in a match against hulk when everybody and their grandmoma know that surfer could drain hulk?

The Nuul
Boring now.

Well, the Hulk fanboys think so.

quanchi112
I never said that hulk could beat thanos. What I did say is that in a melee fight, hulk could beat thanos but if thanos has his powers, he would win 10/10.

Why would you put surfer in a match against hulk when everybody and their grandmoma know that surfer could drain hulk? Hulk is never ever beating Thanos in a melee. Never. Hulk hasn't been shown to even be in his league for a fight let alone garner .001 out of a trillion.

Nihilist

Why would you put surfer in a match against hulk when everybody and his grandmoma know that surfer could drain hulk? laughing out loud You did, you said if they meet Hulk will crush Thanos in one of your HULK STOMPS CARVER SMASH rants.

How would Surfer drain current Galactus lvl Hulk(as you say)?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk is never ever beating Thanos in a melee. Never. Hulk hasn't been shown to even be in his league for a fight let alone garner .001 out of a trillion.

We will see.

I wonder why thanos had to shield up against champion (someone who he stated was similar to the hulk power wise)? If he was so great a fighter, why didn't he just fight it out with champion instead of dodging all of his punches with his shields and using trickery (kind of like how you say wonder woman used against superman in their fight).

carver9
laughing out loud You did, you said if they meet Hulk will crush Thanos in one of your HULK STOMPS CARVER SMASH rants.

How would Surfer drain current Galactus lvl Hulk(as you say)?

You see, you got it all wrong. What I said was "thanos and hulk will be meeting soon and we will see how the outcome of the fight will turn out". I said that "in the comic" hulk is going to STOMP thanos and if this happens, you will NEVER stop hearing about it from me.

Nihilist
We will see.

I wonder why thanos had to shield up against champion (someone who he stated was similar to the hulk power wise)? If he was so great a fighter, why didn't he just fight it out with champion instead of dodging all of his punches with his shields and using trickery (kind of like how you say wonder woman used against superman in their fight). All he said was he anger increased the same as the Hulk, NOT they was same strength lvl. Why would he fight it out when it was far far easier to trick him, using brains for a easy win>>>>>>>>>>>having to fight a planet buster(who showed far more strength than any Hulk)

quanchi112
We will see.

I wonder why thanos had to shield up against champion (someone who he stated was similar to the hulk power wise)? If he was so great a fighter, why didn't he just fight it out with champion instead of dodging all of his punches with his shields and using trickery (kind of like how you say wonder woman used against superman in their fight). In Thanos quest he was using his mind in practically each scenario to defeat these guys. He also easily was slapping and dominating Champion to rile him up enough to tap into the power gem to destroy the planet to hand over what Thanos wanted. That's how intelligent he is.

We've seen Thanos maul the Surfer and take power gem thor's blows with a smile. Hulk doesn't have the power gem either which means he is physically beatable unlike someone with the power gem who is using it.

The Nuul
I think Current Hulk vs DP Tyrant and Thanos could a fair fight.

carver9
In Thanos quest he was using his mind in practically each scenario to defeat these guys. He also easily was slapping and dominating Champion to rile him up enough to tap into the power gem to destroy the planet to hand over what Thanos wanted. That's how intelligent he is.

We've seen Thanos maul the Surfer and take power gem thor's blows with a smile. Hulk doesn't have the power gem either which means he is physically beatable unlike someone with the power gem who is using it.

But he didn't shield up against everyone that he faced against in thanos quest either. He shielded up against champion for a reason (because he reminded him of the hulk and them blows were scary).

He didn't easily slap around sh**... he evaded champion with prep and then took advantage. Hell, thanos fight against champion is far worse than wondy fight against supes.... at least she did fight it out with supes instead of hiding behind shields.

How many hits did thanos take from thor?3... that ain't sh**. Stop using that feat like it means a lot. We don't even know how much power thor tapped from the gem during him and thanos skuffle.

Surfer isn't a fighter... of course he can maul the surfer. Hulk has demonstrated that he is "almost" physically unbeatable right now. He has been hit by a punch that created a nuke like explosion and TANKED it. He has taken punches from a 100 trillion tonner like nothing and thanos NEVER displayed that type of power. What's debatable is thanos koing current hulk because going by showings, it might not happen.

quanchi112
But he didn't shield up against everyone that he faced against in thanos quest either. He shielded up against champion for a reason (because he reminded him of the hulk and them blows were scary).

He didn't easily slap around sh**... he evaded champion with prep and then took advantage. Hell, thanos fight against champion is far worse than wondy fight against supes.... at least she did fight it out with supes instead of hiding behind shields.

How many hits did thanos take from thor?3... that ain't sh**. Stop using that feat like it means a lot. We don't even know how much power thor tapped from the gem during him and thanos skuffle.

Surfer isn't a fighter... of course he can maul the surfer. Hulk has demonstrated that he is "almost" physically unbeatable right now. He has been hit by a punch that created a nuke like explosion and TANKED it. He has taken punches from a 100 trillion tonner like nothing and thanos NEVER displayed that type of power. What's debatable is thanos koing current hulk because going by showings, it might not happen. No, he took on Champion, proceeded to mock him and pull him around by the hair, then put a shield up to frustrate him enough to destroy the planet.

Thanos has already overpowered the Hulk and the Thing whilemokcing hulk's strength and slapped him like would a woman who spoke out of turn.

Thanos dominated champ and used his mind to put champ in a situation to hand over the power gem to him, willingly.

He took quite a few and Thor before he got the power gem annihilated both the surfer and warlock with ease. That's how durable Thanos is.

We know Thor with the power gem was above the entire infinity watch, classic Strange, and the silver surfer yet Thanos took him on with ease.

Surfer has fought the hulk while depowered and was stomping on his entire warbound including him.

Hulk's been killed by Rulk easily. he isn't physically unbeatable or anywhere near it. Use your head he hasn't even taken out the Surfer who'd wreck him. Sentry burned him out pre Void showings.

Thanos wrecks Hulk anyway he wants. smile

carver9
No, he took on Champion, proceeded to mock him and pull him around by the hair, then put a shield up to frustrate him enough to destroy the planet.

Thanos has already overpowered the Hulk and the Thing whilemokcing hulk's strength and slapped him like would a woman who spoke out of turn.

Thanos dominated champ and used his mind to put champ in a situation to hand over the power gem to him, willingly.

He took quite a few and Thor before he got the power gem annihilated both the surfer and warlock with ease. That's how durable Thanos is.

We know Thor with the power gem was above the entire infinity watch, classic Strange, and the silver surfer yet Thanos took him on with ease.

Surfer has fought the hulk while depowered and was stomping on his entire warbound including him.

Hulk's been killed by Rulk easily. he isn't physically unbeatable or anywhere near it. Use your head he hasn't even taken out the Surfer who'd wreck him. Sentry burned him out pre Void showings.

Thanos wrecks Hulk anyway he wants. smile

Stop saying he took on champion when he didn't... he shielded himself the entire match.

Thanos has over powered professor hulk. Professor hulk isn't CLOSE to being the man that recent hulk is. Stop using professor hulk as evidence because it doesn't help your case. Current hulk would MAUL professor hulk AND thing at the same time. Hell, thing was nothing but a nuicance against skaar (during his amp) and couldn't even budge skaar with the aid of the avenegers whereas hulk overpowered skaar with ease.

Thanos didn't dominate champion... he hid behind his shields... he feared that punch that was similar to an enraged hulk. Why didn't thanos shield up against everyone he faced with the gem (runner)? Runner could have beaten on him anytime he wanted.

Thanos took 3 punches from power gem thor... that's nothing to brag about and then he relied on a plot. Cannonball took more than 3 hits from gladiator but we know who is stronger. Wonder woman took a lot of punishment from supes but we know who is stronger. 3 hits ain't sh**.

Surfer fought a weakened hulk that struggle to even push a 40 ft wooden door open. Of course surfer would beat him. Surfer was still a 100 tonner whereas hulk... well, he didn't even show any type of amping abilities since, well, majority ALL of his power was taken from him. Why am I explaining this to you... you should already know this.

Dumb hulk was killed by rulk... you do know that current hulk is back at if not above his wwh levels right and he has banners intellect. Quan, you should know these things before bringing up feats.

The only time surfer beat the hulk was with energy draining him... that's not a melee. Stop bringing up stuff that you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. The other time... both were depowered but since amping is hulks main ability and the reason he stomps on most and that was taken from him during his fight with surfer, your ooint is boo boo. That's like me bringing up thanos getting his ass whipped twice by gamora (lol) and her kick making him bleed from the mouth.

Lol... sentry... sentry depowering him...hahaha.. you do know that seconds after that he went world breaker mode right? How can someone get depowered and seconds later becomer more powerful than he has ever been. Use your brain quan.

quanchi112
Stop saying he took on champion when he didn't... he shielded himself the entire match.

Thanos has over powered professor hulk. Professor hulk isn't CLOSE to being the man that recent hulk is. Stop using professor hulk as evidence because it doesn't help your case. Current hulk would MAUL professor hulk AND thing at the same time. Hell, thing was nothing but a nuicance against skaar (during his amp) and couldn't even budge skaar with the aid of the avenegers whereas hulk overpowered skaar with ease.

Thanos didn't dominate champion... he hid behind his shields... he feared that punch that was similar to an enraged hulk. Why didn't thanos shield up against everyone he faced with the gem (runner)? Runner could have beaten on him anytime he wanted.

Thanos took 3 punches from power gem thor... that's nothing to brag about and then he relied on a plot. Cannonball took more than 3 hits from gladiator but we know who is stronger. Wonder woman took a lot of punishment from supes but we know who is stronger. 3 hits ain't sh**.

Surfer fought a weakened hulk that struggle to even push a 40 ft wooden door open. Of course surfer would beat him. Surfer was still a 100 tonner whereas hulk... well, he didn't even show any type of amping abilities since, well, majority ALL of his power was taken from him. Why am I explaining this to you... you should already know this.

Dumb hulk was killed by rulk... you do know that current hulk is back at if not above his wwh levels right and he has banners intellect. Quan, you should know these things before bringing up feats.

The only time surfer beat the hulk was with energy draining him... that's not a melee. Stop bringing up stuff that you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. The other time... both were depowered but since amping is hulks main ability and the reason he stomps on most and that was taken from him during his fight with surfer, your ooint is boo boo. That's like me bringing up thanos getting his ass whipped twice by gamora (lol) and her kick making him bleed from the mouth.

Lol... sentry... sentry depowering him...hahaha.. you do know that seconds after that he went world breaker mode right? How can someone get depowered and seconds later becomer more powerful than he has ever been. Use your brain quan. Oh carver you never ever get anything right. Thanos only used the shields after he showed him up. I will put up the scans just to expose your lying once again.

Thanos overpowered the Hulk and current hulk isn't anywhere near surfer level so what's your point ? You never seem to have one.

Not my fault you have no evidence of current Hulk being above elite top tier let alone in the same breath as Thanos. That's on you, carvey.

Thanos dominated him prior to and then put up the shields to taunt him into destroying the planet. You didn't grasp the comic. No surprises here as you never seem to get anything right.

Thanos didn't use his other abilities he had another plan and it worked against the Runner. Thanos succeeded using his mind--his greatest strength.

Surfer was weakened while hulk was weakened you said he can't fight but the warbound clearly can as the hulk clearly can so the surfer showed the skills to be above the hulk and an entire team. throw him back up to full power he mauls WW Hulk. Sentry beat the snot out of him.

That doesn't change what can kill him and what doesn't. Same method would work showing he's not even close to being unbeatable he's very killable.

Surfer was walking the dog on him during planet hulk his own mini. LOL. Did you forget what you just posted a paragraphs up ?

It's cute you saying someone else doesn't know what they are talking about then you never have a clue. You're always wrong in every thread you post. Always wrong on the details when in debating it's the most crucial part of debating.

Thanos never was defeated by Gamora. LOL. Wow.

Hulk needs to have certain key events take place to fire him up again which is outside of any thread. I can destroy anything you say with common sense and logic.

quanchi112
Owned.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-25.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-26.jpg

You said his shields were up the entire time. How does it feel to feel like a liar ?

Stoic
Oh carver you never ever get anything right. Thanos only used the shields after he showed him up. I will put up the scans just to expose your lying once again.

Thanos overpowered the Hulk and current hulk isn't anywhere near surfer level so what's your point ? You never seem to have one.

Not my fault you have no evidence of current Hulk being above elite top tier let alone in the same breath as Thanos. That's on you, carvey.

Thanos dominated him prior to and then put up the shields to taunt him into destroying the planet. You didn't grasp the comic. No surprises here as you never seem to get anything right.

Thanos didn't use his other abilities he had another plan and it worked against the Runner. Thanos succeeded using his mind--his greatest strength.

Surfer was weakened while hulk was weakened you said he can't fight but the warbound clearly can as the hulk clearly can so the surfer showed the skills to be above the hulk and an entire team. throw him back up to full power he mauls WW Hulk. Sentry beat the snot out of him.

That doesn't change what can kill him and what doesn't. Same method would work showing he's not even close to being unbeatable he's very killable.

Surfer was walking the dog on him during planet hulk his own mini. LOL. Did you forget what you just posted a paragraphs up ?

It's cute you saying someone else doesn't know what they are talking about then you never have a clue. You're always wrong in every thread you post. Always wrong on the details when in debating it's the most crucial part of debating.

Thanos never was defeated by Gamora. LOL. Wow.

Hulk needs to have certain key events take place to fire him up again which is outside of any thread. I can destroy anything you say with common sense and logic.

The Surfer isn't above the Hulk, he simply has the power set to stymie the Hulk's peculiar energy signature. Kind of like Beta Ray Bill, or Thor would take many victories from the Surfer, but the Hulk would take many from them. You're accusing Carver of lying, while doing what you accuse him of? That's quite a lesson in being exposed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
The Surfer isn't above the Hulk, he simply has the power set to stymie the Hulk's peculiar energy signature. Kind of like Beta Ray Bill, or Thor would take many victories from the Surfer, but the Hulk would take many from them. You're accusing Carver of lying, while doing what you accuse him of? That's quite a lesson in being exposed. He's well above the Hulk I mean at the Hulk's greatest he was a planet destroyer when a far weaker Surfer was doing that in the 90's. smile

Surfer just recently dominated BrB like a child while holding back. This is an upgraded surfer and he showed Bill is nothing compared to him.

Carver did lie he stated Thanos had his shields up the entire time and I exposed him with 2 scans of Thanos not only engaging him but mocking him while easily having his way with him.

I'm quite good at debating. smile

Stoic
He's well above the Hulk I mean at the Hulk's greatest he was a planet destroyer when a far weaker Surfer was doing that in the 90's. smile

Surfer just recently dominated BrB like a child while holding back. This is an upgraded surfer and he showed Bill is nothing compared to him.

Carver did lie he stated Thanos had his shields up the entire time and I exposed him with 2 scans of Thanos not only engaging him but mocking him while easily having his way with him.

Well why don't you give yourself a pat on the back smile... hold on you just did... moving on. There are guys that would dominate the Surfer in a battle, while getting owned by the Hulk, or someone that the Surfer has the power set to defeat. All characters have weaknesses. I thought that it was up to others to point out an owning in procession, not the one claiming to do so.

quanchi112
Well why don't you give yourself a pat on the back smile... hold on you just did... moving on. There are guys that would dominate the Surfer in a battle, while getting owned by the Hulk, or someone that the Surfer has the power set to defeat. All characters have weaknesses. I thought that it was up to others to point out an owning in procession, not the one claiming to do so. Surfer beat the snot out of BrB. He used his board and his hands while holding back and utterly dominated him in his own book.

WW Hulk never ever owned another elite top tier on panel. He barely squeeked out victories and stalemated Sentry blow for blow. Surfer is on another level then WW Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk > Galactus.

Stoic
Surfer beat the snot out of BrB. He used his board and his hands while holding back and utterly dominated him in his own book.

WW Hulk never ever owned another elite top tier on panel. He barely squeeked out victories and stalemated Sentry blow for blow. Surfer is on another level then WW Hulk.

And yet Onslaught would make Norrin beat himself with his own board. beta Ray lost a fight, I'm sure in the future that they will get it on again, and Bill will be the victor. This upgrade that you are mentioning doesn't happen to be the Annihilation upgrade that he got is it? I was under the impression that it was Galactus messing with his psyche again, and not a power upgrade. Well whatever it's semantics. Thor however has constantly given the Surfer a good fight, and yet the Hulk has given Thor good fights ever since the mid 1970's. Bill is in the Surfers league, as is Thor, Hercules, the Hulk, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Superman, Gladiator, wonder Woman... etc...etc... Norrin just has many gifts that he can use to exploit non magical beings, in particular ones with energy signatures. Quanchi, to be a good debater like ODG, Galen, Mr. Master, and many others, you would need to cut out the guile, and bring forth more than Thanos wins.

quanchi112
And yet Onslaught would make Norrin beat himself with his own board. beta Ray lost a fight, I'm sure in the future that they will get it on again, and Bill will be the victor. This upgrade that you are mentioning doesn't happen to be the Annihilation upgrade that he got is it? I was under the impression that it was Galactus messing with his psyche again, and not a power upgrade. Well whatever it's semantics. Thor however has constantly given the Surfer a good fight, and yet the Hulk has given Thor good fights ever since the mid 1970's. Bill is in the Surfers league, as is Thor, Hercules, the Hulk, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Superman, Gladiator, wonder Woman... etc...etc... Norrin just has many gifts that he can use to exploit non magical beings, in particular ones with energy signatures. Quanchi, to be a good debater like ODG, Galen, Mr. Master, and many others, you would need to cut out the guile, and bring forth more than Thanos wins. I disagree Surfer would beat Onslaught imo but that's another discussion you seem to have trouble staying on the topic.

Speculation. What we have now is the Surfer dominating him. Fact.

You were wrong once again so nothing new here.

Thor has never met the new surfer and seeing as how he got beaten down by the ufoes I seriously doubt it.

I do explain valid reasoning as to why so and so wins. Pay attention.

Surfer is more durable than all those characters and Void/Sentry is on a whole other level.

carver9
He's well above the Hulk I mean at the Hulk's greatest he was a planet destroyer when a far weaker Surfer was doing that in the 90's. smile

If surfer was so far above bill he wouldn't have gotten slapped in the face by a hammer strike and then he wouldn't have gotten hit inside of a space ship hull by another hammer strike. Surfer beat bill by out smarting him (the board to the back of the head ended the fight). I was by no means a straight up fight.

I will respond to your other post later. You are a hilarious person quan... HILARIOUS. Ill respond later though, I don't mind teaching people what they don't know about certain stories.

quanchi112
If surfer was so far above bill he wouldn't have gotten slapped in the face by a hammer strike and then he wouldn't have gotten hit inside of a space ship hull by another hammer strike. Surfer beat bill by out smarting him (the board to the back of the head ended the fight). I was by no means a straight up fight.

I will respond to your other post later. You are a hilarious person quan... HILARIOUS. Ill respond later though, I don't mind teaching people what they don't know about certain stories. That's just knocking him back I mean by your logic spiderman wouldn't be able to knock Thanos back with a kick. That doesn't mean it did any real damage at all.

You said the entire time he had his shields up. You lied. I exposed you like so many do on a daily basis.

You can run but you can't hide. Quanny's coming for ya.

Stoic
I disagree Surfer would beat Onslaught imo but that's another discussion you seem to have trouble staying on the topic.

Speculation. What we have now is the Surfer dominating him. Fact.

You were wrong once again so nothing new here.

Thor has never met the new surfer and seeing as how he got beaten down by the ufoes I seriously doubt it.

I do explain valid reasoning as to why so and so wins. Pay attention.

Surfer is more durable than all those characters and Void/Sentry is on a whole other level.

Was I off topic, or was I simply showing you that all characters have particular weaknesses? Maybe it's just another one of the great mysteries of the planet. As for the point of this thread, the Surfer solos, he has the power set, to turn the Hulk back into a feeb. No arguments there, but Onslaught would turn the Surfer out. Like I said, on any given day Bill could defeat the Surfer, or did you miss the part when Galactus told Stardust that if Norrin ever gets out of hand that he wanted him or her to sanction him (Norrin)? Did you miss that part? Well Bill whipped Stardust's @$$.

So yea Surfer beating Onslaught is indeed your opinion, just not everyone's.

quanchi112
Was I off topic, or was I simply showing you that all characters have particular weaknesses? Maybe it's just another one of the great mysteries of the planet. As for the point of this thread, the Surfer solos, he has the power set, to turn the Hulk back into a feeb. No arguments there, but Onslaught would turn the Surfer out. Like I said, on any given day Bill could defeat the Surfer, or did you miss the part when Galactus told Stardust that if Norrin ever gets out of hand that he wanted him or her to sanction him (Norrin)? Did you miss that part? Well Bill whipped Stardust's @$$.

So yea Surfer beating Onslaught is indeed your opinion, just not everyone's. The point is Hulk shares these weaknesses and doesn't have one tenth of the skill Gamora has. Put the death blade in her hands and she would kill the Hulk.

Surfer doesn't need to depower the Hulk to crush him. He could beat the snot out of him like he did to Brb. Hulk burned out punching the Sentry he's in real trouble vs. the more durable Surfer.

Sentry also fought Hulk's 'fight trading blow for blow in his own book and stalemated him. That's awful for the WW Hulk considering he stalemated him at his own game.

No, you can't say on any given day when we've seen the Surfer crush him after being upgraded. This is why you aren't a good debater you just think things up and ignore the comics.

Bill beating stardust isn't the same thing as taking on the Surfer who is leaps and bounds better than Stardust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.