McClane vs. Riggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Ok. Here goes.

For both scenarios, both are shoeless and shirtless, and are at full health.

Scenario 1: Both are in the Deep Core diving rig from the film The Abyss. Both have a Glock .40 pistol with one clip of rounds (8) and start at opposite ends of the rig. When the ammo is spent, anything that can be used as a weapon is fair game.

Scenario 2: Both are in the fight pit from the film Unleashed, barbed wire and all. Bare knuckle only. No weapons.

Both scenarios are to the death, no hold barred.

Who takes this?

Impediment
BTW, I know I have closed past threads like this, but I felt like allowing you guys to debate this since I'm in the holiday spirit. All I ask is that you remember that we are all friends here, and it's only a f*cking debate. Have fun with it, boys. smile

Sadako of Girth
Niiiice.

Havent seen Unleashed.
But I do like the Abyss submersible rig theme.

Scenario 1: Using his shooting ability as seen in Die Hard 3 at the end with the chopper, McClane dives into the next enclosure, shooting a hole in the nearest porthole to Riggs, as he completes his fall into the next room, he shuts the door shoots the hydraulic hose that opens the door, saying "Yippeekiyay motherf*cker" Riggs drowns as he cant rush the closing door, as Mcclane's' glock guards it nicely..

Scenario 2: Riggs tries a girly spin kick, slow as he does it, and gets his shoe and lower leg caught in the barbed wire. McClane steps forward and punches Riggs over and he falls onto the wire the HARDEST possible way, getting tangled up in the WORST possible way, due to the McClane factor.
McClane lights a cigarette and tells Riggs "Hes too hung up on that Bruce Lee shit" and starts to wrap the barbed wire tighter around Rigg's viciously slashed neck until the jugular sprays its crimson content all over the walls.

Impediment
Shame on you, Sadako.

See Unleashed ASAP. Awesome film. yes

Sadako of Girth
Will do.

Impediment
Unleashed is a brutal martial arts flick, but it also has some seriously good acting, not only from Bob Hoskins and Morgan Freeman, but from Jet Li who, in my opinion, really flexed his acting muscle. Li did VERY good as an actor in Unleashed.

Sadako of Girth
Cool.... He also did a great job whipping Rigg's ass in LW4 too, til that interfering Murtaugh came in and saved Riggs' life again.

Impediment
This is true.

Sadako of Girth
yes Indeed. So thats a nice touching connection to the LW saga already in the thread.

And the Abyss was of course James Cameron directed, he directed Michael Biehn who starred in the Cameron movie The Terminator with Schwarzenegger, who McClane mentions in Die Hard 1. smile

I bet The Cat would rape Riggs too. With "The Hammer".
x5avs5D8JbA

Impediment
Which part? I'm drawing a blank.

Sadako of Girth
Just edited the vid in. smile

Kaibs
Unleashed is amazing.

And McClane wins. The McClane Factor trumps Riggs everytime.

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ at the one Riggs vote...... I wonder who THAT was.... shifty

Sadako of Girth
http://www.neaq.org/education_and_activities/blogs_webcams_videos_and_more/blogs/sea_of_cortez/uploaded_images/IMG_3026-731217.jpg

Submersible
Utility
Vehicle

Its marriage with Rigg's inner ass is inevitable, in scenario A.

And here is McClane's underwater Zippo too:
http://www.zippolighterproducts.com/product/CL008128

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
LOLZ at the one Riggs vote...... I wonder who THAT was.... shifty

"It was ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar" as he steps out of the elevator after having farted.

dadudemon
Just saw this in the MVFST:

Originally posted by Impediment
I want to read Dom's response, like, now. LOL.

It was simple word/role replacement...not really as witty as Sadako's:

Yes.

Rigg's head....on a platter again, but this time, it'll have Murtaugh's severed dick in it's mouth.. smile

You mean McClane's dick in your mouth*, again, as that's the last bit of sex McClane will get before he swims with the fishes. PWNED!

*Someone better be cradling McClane'ss balls...cause...I mean...this is like his "last meal" or something: it had better be at least as good as the skin flute sessions Harry Potter gives Dumbledore.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
"It was ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar" as he steps out of the elevator after having farted.

Ha. stick out tongue
Being super xmas charitable to the Riggstaughs, were you..?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just saw this in the MVFST:

It was simple word/role replacement...not really as witty as Sadako's:

You mean McClane's dick in your mouth*, again, as that's the last bit of sex McClane will get before he swims with the fishes. PWNED!

*Someone better be cradling McClane'ss balls...cause...I mean...this is like his "last meal" or something: it had better be at least as good as the skin flute sessions Harry Potter gives Dumbledore.

LOL McClane carries him OWN dick, he needs no elderly two-days-from-retirement-assed cupping unlike some LA law enforcement officers we could mention...

Also, even McClanes mighty, steely pair would be too knackered to need my or anyone else, as they would be utterly drained by your rimjob vacuusuck action that you and RJ practiced so enthusiastically upon the schpincters of Murtaugh and his sex toy, the bemulleted one. wink

Now go make them all cups of coffee. stick out tongue

Skin flute sessions lol laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
as good as riggs is, the power of the mcclane factor stomps

Kaibs
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
as good as riggs is, the power of the mcclane factor stomps

Robtard

Submersible
Utility
Vehicle

Its marriage with Rigg's inner ass is inevitable, in scenario A.

Hahahahahahaaa, it's a given.

Sadako of Girth
Ladies and Gentlemen.. watching Lethal Weapon today, as part of my Xmas, this series of revelations, previously unentered hit me:

*Riggs H2H skills are now in question against McClane.
(McClane would EASILY have done that "escaping by killing two or three three goons on the way out" bit..in the leisurely time in which Riggs executed it.. Especially as one dispatchment was a quick KO, and the other gunshot inflicted (As would be everyone else Riggs killed right up to McCallister.)

* Also Riggs' fabled MA skills against Joshua amount to a lot of blurred slow mo photography, some occasional slapping faggotry and some basic strikes delivered slowly, finishing with a very manlove jujitsu bollocks-to-neck "Choke" in which you can actually see Joshua leaning forward mouth open teeth all gnashing enthusiastically directly towards Rigg's balls. Yes. This is the way that Riggs chose to end the fight:
With an trained Ex-CIA tough guy nibbling at his nuts.

* That look Roger gave Riggs as Riggs walked off from that first "Meeting of the Murtaugh family" night was exceedingly fu*king gay. Theres NO denying it.

* Riggs makes some really dumb deductive reasoning, of a magnitude that is worrying. When he is blown through the window by that shotgun drive by, he concludes after the attack that the bad guys think he is dead.
Only problem is that they could have had a spotter, as do a lot of hits by coordinated by these ex-CIA/Paramilitary types, and therefore, a nice report would go back to Mccallister's desk stating quotes of Riggs saying "And now they think Im dead, so we have the advantage..!!"
Yeahhhhhhh.......Nice one Riggs.

* But at least he pushes that nice asian prostitute chick he is talking to nicely out of the way before he is hit.

Oh also, he likes his prostitutes. He clearly lures them back to his beachouse under the false premises of watching the three stooges, then rapes them, kills them, rapes them again, cuts the body into tiny little pieces and they are eaten, thrown up, shat out and reraped and never heard of or seen again but Riggs keeps trophies of their dismembered bodies like their hair or the occasional clitoris, as evidenced by the scene in which Riggs takes home a prostitute who he takes home by paying cash stating "Younger the better", on the premise of going home and stooge festing, only for her never to be seen in the rest of the saga after that point..

* Riggs is a bad mother fu*ker with a sniper's rifle.

* That whole "Murtaugh bumming Riggs whilst he was knackered after his fight with Joshua", right through to after Joshua's corpse had hit the floor was just plain low, by Murtaugh.
(No wonder he tried immediately to bump off Riggs as material witness by inviting him to a dinner of Trish's cooking.)

That all said. The movie rocked. smile A great Xmas movie. With Beer. Do it. Director's cut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.