Thor WTF!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
I have a prescription to the Thor title....as such I usually wait and let them stack before reading them....and WTF if this aint the lamest I've ever read! The art work is crap-I know it's comics but this sh-- is horrible! There is NO ACTION! Each time I put one down I'm hoping "OK this next issue is gonna be sum bad azz s--t goin down" but NOPE-WRONG! Just more dumb ass BS. Even the whole going to hell story was crap. And why must I read ( read not buy-not giving them another cent) a diff title to see Thor in action? Shouldn't they have him doing his major sh-t in his own book-I mean WTF! I swear if this next issue w/Odin is more of the same BS then Marvel can just F.O.!

The Nuul
Prescription and not subscription eh?

Yeah, I agree on Thor being WTF! over the last year or so.

tru-marvell
pre-sub ehh -lol oh well maybe I'll start my own comicverse where gods are gods and not just group of strong men...

Digi
We have a Thor discussion thread on page 1. A brief search & scan doesn't hurt before making threads. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.