Larfleeze vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

TheGame17
Hmmmm...... I'm not sure. Is Larfleeze capable of incapacitating Thanos?

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TheGame17
Hmmmm...... I'm not sure. Is Larfleeze capable of incapacitating Thanos?

Yes. Larfleeze would trap him in his Lantern easily.

iceman24567
Larfleeze stomps

Black bolt z
I'll go so far as to say thanos should win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Larfleeze stomps How so ?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so ?

Because he's more powerful and will trap him into his Lantern. Larfleeze is above him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Because he's more powerful and will trap him into his Lantern. Larfleeze is above him. thumb up

quanchi112
Because he's more powerful and will trap him into his Lantern. Larfleeze is above him. How is he more powerful ? How can he trap Thanos in his lantern ?

Thanos can easily rip his battery off of him like so many have already done so with far less strength.

WhiteWitchKing
How is he more powerful ? How can he trap Thanos in his lantern ?

Thanos can easily rip his battery off of him like so any have already done so with far less strength.

How is he not more powerful? He would easily put Thanos into his Lantern. The guy would whack Thanos head and then absorb him. Larfleeze is too powerful for Thanos.

quanchi112
How is he not more powerful? He would easily put Thanos into his Lantern. The guy would whack Thanos head and then absorb him. Larfleeze is too powerful for Thanos. Give me some power feats. I mean the guy got beat up by Atrocitus. The guy was beaten up by Hal Jordan. Who has Atrocitus beaten which makes you feel he is more powerful than Thanos ?

Humans can overpower him and take his battery off of him. laughing out loud

WhiteWitchKing
Give me some power feats. I mean the guy got beat up by Atrocitus. The guy was beaten up by Hal Jordan. Who has Atrocitus beaten which makes you feel he is more powerful than Thanos ?

Humans can overpower him and take his battery off of him. laughing out loud

Give me some feats showing that he could beat Larfleeze otherwise all you have is how Larfleeze would beat Thanos' skull in and get absorbed. Humans? Luckily Thanos isn't a human, just another alien that Larfleeze stomps on. Thanos is hopeless here.

Agent Orange absorbs him into the Battery.

quanchi112
Give me some feats showing that he could beat Larfleeze otherwise all you have is how Larfleeze would beat Thanos' skull in and get absorbed. Humans? Luckily Thanos isn't a human, just another alien that Larfleeze stomps on. Thanos is hopeless here.

Agent Orange absorbs him into the Battery. You stated he's more powerful so back up your claim.

You're giving larfleeze more credit than Odin which is amusing.

If someone as weak as a human can take the battery off of him what chance does he have against Thanos ?

Prep-Man
AO easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
AO easily. Based on ?

WhiteWitchKing
You stated he's more powerful so back up your claim.

You're giving larfleeze more credit than Odin which is amusing.

If someone as weak as a human can take the battery off of him what chance does he have against Thanos ?

Nah, you prove Thanos can even match Larfleeze in power or prevent himself from getting absorbed. Larfleeze whacks Thanos' skull in and rapes him with his Lantern. Jeeze, Thanos can't even hang with Larfleeze at all. Larfleeze stomps him. Thanos can't win this at all. You back up your claim that Thanos can beat Larfleeze. Humans? Thanos is a human and has a power ring? WTF?

Based on ?

Him being more powerful.

quanchi112
Nah, you prove Thanos can even match Larfleeze in power or prevent himself from getting absorbed. Larfleeze whacks Thanos' skull in and rapes him with his Lantern. Jeeze, Thanos can't even hang with Larfleeze at all. Larfleeze stomps him. Thanos can't win this at all. You back up your claim that Thanos can beat Larfleeze. Humans? Thanos is a human and has a power ring? WTF?

Him being more powerful. Thanos dominated Mar-vell while weakened who has Larfleeze dominated as to similar power as Mar-vell ?

You haven't 'given me one solid reason as to why. Like all other threads you will run away in the end when you actually start debating.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos dominated Mar-vell while weakened who has Larfleeze dominated as to similar power as Mar-vell.

Thanos dominated a nobody. Larfleeze would stomp him the way he beat a bunch of Controllers. You haven't given any reason as to why Thanos would win. How does Thanos win?

Larfleeze stomps him hard.

Why are you crying baby? Stop crying and explain why Thanos would even beat him when an Anti-Matter bomb took him out long enough for a KO? Larfleeze schools this clown.

quanchi112
Thanos dominated a nobody. Larfleeze would stomp him the way he beat a bunch of Controllers. You haven't given any reason as to why Thanos would win. How does Thanos win?

Larfleeze stomps him hard.

Why are you crying baby? Stop crying and explain why Thanos would even beat him when an Anti-Matter bomb took him out long enough for a KO? Larfleeze schools this clown. So Mar-vell is a nobody whereas the controllers are somebodies ? LOL.

teleports on top of him, takes the battery. Kills him via Drax kill.

Thanos was weakened at the time and he came back in a reasonable amount of time. Owned.

Prep-Man
Thanos isn't in AO league. If he's serious that is.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't in AO league. If he's serious that is. Based on what ?

Prep-Man
His showings.

quanchi112
His showings. Which showings ? Hal showed him up and so did Atrocitus.

Uriel005
AO is theoretically as strong as the entire Green Lantern Corps... And the Lantern battery turns a legion of beings into low-high herald level characters.... Good luck Thanos. Nice knowing you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
AO is theoretically as strong as the entire Green Lantern Corps... And the Lantern battery turns a legion of beings into low-high herald level characters.... Good luck Thanos. Nice knowing you. Tele[prtation, takes battery. Endgame.

TheLordofMurder
Yes. Larfleeze would trap him in his Lantern easily.

thumb up

Black bolt z
Guys just leave quan and his wanking be.

Black bolt z
Quan i'm just asking a question I don't wish to debate.

Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd) that you feel is above Larfleeze?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd) that you feel is above Larfleeze? Maker, power gem Thor.

Dominated mar-vell.

Black bolt z
Maker, power gem Thor.

Dominated mar-vell. Maker was vulnerable and he didn't KO PG thor.

And he didn't KO mar-vell

Here let me rephrase it: Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze?

Omega Vision
Maker was vulnerable and he didn't KO PG thor.

Here let me rephrase it: Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze?
This question is flawed because the list of people who Quan feels are above Larf is much longer than the list of people who actually are above Larf

quanchi112
Maker was vulnerable and he didn't KO PG thor.

Here let me rephrase it: Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze? Maker stil was far more powerful than Larfleeze and he dominated her. Larfleeze also has a body.

He incapacitated Thor in force block.

I said he dominated Mar-vell.

Maker and power gem Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This question is flawed because the list of people who Quan feels are above Larf is much longer than the list of people who actually are above Larf who has Larf beaten that was so impressive ?

Black bolt z
Maker stil was far more powerful than Larfleeze and he dominated her. Larfleeze also has a body.

He incapacitated Thor in force block.

I said he dominated Mar-vell.

Maker and power gem Thor. Larfleezes durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maker's then.

But he didn't KO.

Which he didn't.

And by feats none are above larfleeze (except maker but thats only in power and she one-shotted thanos).

quanchi112
Larfleezes durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maker's then.

But he didn't KO.

Which he didn't.

And by feats none are above larfleeze (except maker but thats only in power and she one-shotted thanos). Not at all. Larfleeze was getting knocked around by atrocitus and physically overpowered by Hal as well.

Thanos defeated him. It doesn't matter if Thor is ko' dor not but iwth the power gem it's understandable.

Maker is and so is power gem Thor.

Larfleeze never beat a team like Surfer, the infinity watch, and classic Strange.

Maker can only beat a weaker Thanos when his guard is down when he's ready he stomps her.

He'd absolutey annihilate Larfleeze.

Black bolt z
Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze?

Please answer this question.

Galan007
Was anyone else impressed that Larf can maintain sentient constructs while asleep? I was.

Black bolt z
Galan what the heck it that on your sig?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Was anyone else impressed that Larf can maintain sentient constructs while asleep? I was. So even if he's koed he can still fight eek! Thanos stands no chance

Galan007
For arguments sake I'm not going to say that. I was just impressed by it, is all.

Here's what I'm talking about:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5301/larf1.th.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
For arguments sake I'm not going to say that. I was just impressed by it, is all.

Here's what I'm talking about:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5301/larf1.th.jpg Yeah because Quan wouldn't use use this feat if it were Thanos time to start debating dirty (aka Quanlike) erm

quanchi112
Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze?

Please answer this question. Maker.

I've answered this multiple times. Forceblock also defeats Larfleeze.

So even if he's koed he can still fight eek! Thanos stands no chance Thanos will kill him and easily.

Black bolt z
Maker.

I've answered this multiple times. Forceblock also defeats Larfleeze.

Thanos will kill him and easily. Maker wasn't at full power and forceblock isn't his standard equipment.

quanchi112
Maker wasn't at full power and forceblock isn't his standard equipment. Maker was at full power just in a body. Larf has a body. Larf's far less powerful than Maker. Thanos stomps. News at 11.

Black bolt z
Maker was at full power just in a body. Larf has a body. Larf's far less powerful than Maker. Thanos stomps. News at 11. Maker one shot thanos.Only reason thanos beat her was because she was weakened.

Please answer the question.

quanchi112
Maker one shot thanos.Only reason thanos beat her was because she was weakened.

Please answer the question. Maker only did so when he wasn't ready when he was he stomped her.

I already have. Maker, power gem Thor all dominate Larfleeze.

Black bolt z
Maker only did so when he wasn't ready when he was he stomped her.

I already have. Maker, power gem Thor all dominate Larfleeze. Because she was weakened.And him not being ready makes no difference.She still one shot him.

Maker was weakened and he didn't KO power gem thor.

quanchi112
Because she was weakened.And him not being ready makes no difference.She still one shot him.

Maker was weakened and he didn't KO power gem thor. She wasn' t any less powerful just weaker in the form of a body.

Thanos defeated Thor whereas Larf cannot.

Now name someone Larf defeated near even Surfer level.

Black bolt z
She wasn' t any less powerful just weaker in the form of a body.

Thanos defeated Thor whereas Larf cannot.

Now name someone Larf defeated near even Surfer level. Yes.But her durability was weakened.Were it not she would have stomped him again.

No he didn't.

quanchi112
Yes.But her durability was weakened.Were it not she would have stomped him again.

No he didn't. Her durability was the same the first time Thanos wasn't ready for the attack.

Name someone larf beat who is near Surfer level. I have answered your questions multiple times now it's time for you to do the same.

Black bolt z
Her durability was the same the first time Thanos wasn't ready for the attack.

Name someone larf beat who is near Surfer level. I have answered your questions multiple times now it's time for you to do the same. I'll answer yours when you answer mine.

quanchi112
I'll answer yours when you answer mine. I already have the Maker who he soundly defeated. He also defeated the power gem driven mad Thor. Larfleeze was temp defeated by Atrocitus alone.

Black bolt z
I already have the Maker who he soundly defeated. He also defeated the power gem driven mad Thor. Larfleeze was temp defeated by Atrocitus alone. Not under the stips I asked.

He didn't KO thor and Maker was not at full power.

Please answer my question.

quanchi112
Not under the stips I asked.

He didn't KO thor and Maker was not at full power.

Please answer my question. Originally posted by Black bolt z

Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd) that you feel is above Larfleeze?

Maker.

Now you answer my question. Maker is above Larfleeze now name a character Larf has beaten who is above current Surfer.

TheGame17
I already have the Maker who he soundly defeated. He also defeated the power gem driven mad Thor. Larfleeze was temp defeated by Atrocitus alone.

Atrocitus attacked Larf after he was attacked by a number of black lanterns, which are quite powerful in groups...

quanchi112
Atrocitus attacked Larf after he was attacked by a number of black lanterns, which are quite powerful in groups... They fought one on one and it was a fair fight. Lar isn't that formidable at all once you get past his constructs. The Surfer would absolutely maul Atrocitus whereas Thanos would rip his still beating heart out and eat it.

TheGame17
They fought one on one and it was a fair fight. Lar isn't that formidable at all once you get past his constructs. The Surfer would absolutely maul Atrocitus whereas Thanos would rip his still beating heart out and eat it.

Umm... Atrocitus doesn't have a heart.
Also, you mentioned Thanos' fight w/ the Maker:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1080905-t_09_22_super.jpg

Looks pretty knocked out to me. And "they fought one on one and it was a fair fight." wink

quanchi112
Umm... Atrocitus doesn't have a heart.
Also, you mentioned Thanos' fight w/ the Maker:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1080905-t_09_22_super.jpg

Looks pretty knocked out to me. And "they fought one on one and it was a fair fight." wink I wasn't being literal.

Thanos wasn't prepared for the assault and fought her the very next issue and easily owner her. Posting this was a waste of time since I already acknowledged he was ko'd by a cheapshot.

WhiteWitchKing
So Mar-vell is a nobody whereas the controllers are somebodies ? LOL.

Hahahaha. I agree; let's laugh at you and your ridiculous assessment that Mar-Vell with two feats are comparable to the Controllers. The Controllers would dominate Mar-Vell.

So Thanos teleports close enough so AO can just absorb him into the Lantern right? In other words, Thanos just makes things easier for AO to win this. Let's clarify this, Thanos is going to make things easier for AO to win this fight.

So even if he's koed he can still fight eek! Thanos stands no chance

Agreed, Thanos stands little chance.

quanchi112
Hahahaha. I agree; let's laugh at you and your ridiculous assessment that Mar-Vell with two feats are comparable to the Controllers. The Controllers would dominate Mar-Vell.

So Thanos teleports close enough so AO can just absorb him into the Lantern right? In other words, Thanos just makes things easier for AO to win this. Let's clarify this, Thanos is going to make things easier for AO to win this fight.

Agreed, Thanos stands little chance. The controllers have dominated who on panel. I can name characters Mar-vell has so let the comparing begin.

Magus--oneshotted. Dominated Surfer and Nova and treated them like minor annoyances.

Your turn.

Who has Larfleeze absorbed into the batter comparable to Thanos ?

Show me anyone easily absorbing Thanos in the first place. You are just throwing random things out there with no proof yet claiming I have to disprove them. Burden is on you.

WhiteWitchKing
The controllers have dominated who on panel. I can name characters Mar-vell has so let the comparing begin.

Magus--oneshotted. Dominated Surfer and Nova and treated them like minor annoyances.

One shotted Magus who did nothing really and lost most his followers when the faith planets were detonated. Which means nothing because the Controllers are equal to the Guardians.

A bunch of Controllers easily. Your turn.

By killing off a bunch of Controllers in oneshot. Why are you throwing around random feats of characters like Magus who have little feat and pretending that's something when AO one-shotted a group of beings equivalent to the Guardians?

Show me what Thanos did that's going to prevent him from being absorbed? AO absorbs him - the end.

quanchi112
One shotted Magus who did nothing really and lost most his followers when the faith planets were detonated. Which means nothing because the Controllers are equal to the Guardians.

A bunch of Controllers easily. Your turn.

By killing off a bunch of Controllers in oneshot. Why are you throwing around random feats of characters like Magus who have little feat and pretending that's something when AO one-shotted a group of beings equivalent to the Guardians?

Show me what Thanos did that's going to prevent him from being absorbed? AO absorbs him - the end. I asked who did the controller beat and you have nothing in response yet downplay the Magus who easily owned the gotg while weakened and showed the ability to survive having his heart ripped out.

You haven't provided anything to suggest why the controllers are comparable to Thanos.

Also the guardians aren't anywhere near as impressive as they used to be I mean one died from a weakened Am just touching one. laughing out loud

Thanos has survived Odin, Tyrant, etc. Yet you claim Larlfeeze can do what these characters didn't do and so easily too mind you ?

I already gave you direct proof as to why this isn't that impressive considering the manner in which the guardians are treated nowadays. Quite ineffectual and for all their power hardly damaged the weakened Am at all.

I don't have to disprove your claim you need to prove it through someone using a similar tactic to Thanos. smile

WhiteWitchKing
I asked who did the controller beat and you have nothing in response yet downplay the Magus who easily owned the gotg while weakened and showed the ability to survive having his heart ripped out.

So you don't have any proof Magus is close in power to a guardian see.

There's nothing to prove because everyone knows controllers and guardians are more powerful than heralds and GLs. Magus is only slightly above heralds. Just because you're ignorant of their power levels doesn't mean I have to explain things to you. How is it my problem when you choose to be ignorant? I don't have to prove it when everyone knows it. You're just a lazy bum that isn't willing to learn - we get it.

Also, neither is Nova nor Magus. Magus beat nobody. You mean one burned because AM touched them? Damn, Nova and Magus would've died by that. Good feat for the Guardians. Thanks.

And Mar-Vell survived Thanos ergo you can't use Mar-Vell as a feat for Thanos because that was never an actual defeat.

Where? AO killed a group of Controllers. Thanos never defeated Magus because Mar-Vell survived that fight with Thanos. And it doesn't matter because Mar-Vell beat a Magus who did nothing to prove he's that more powerful than the herald levelers.

I don't have to prove anything when the majority of this board agrees that AO is more powerful and would defeat Thanos. You need to prove your claim because it contradicts the majority of comic book readers here. Maybe you should put on your glasses and read BL and TI carefully. AO would man handle Thanos.

quanchi112
So you don't have any proof Magus is close in power to a guardian see.

There's nothing to prove because everyone knows controllers and guardians are more powerful than heralds and GLs. Magus is only slightly above heralds. Just because you're ignorant of their power levels doesn't mean I have to explain things to you. How is it my problem when you choose to be ignorant? I don't have to prove it when everyone knows it. You're just a lazy bum that isn't willing to learn - we get it.

Also, neither is Nova nor Magus. Magus beat nobody. You mean one burned because AM touched them? Damn, Nova and Magus would've died by that. Good feat for the Guardians. Thanks.

And Mar-Vell survived Thanos ergo you can't use Mar-Vell as a feat for Thanos because that was never an actual defeat.

Where? AO killed a group of Controllers. Thanos never defeated Magus because Mar-Vell survived that fight with Thanos. And it doesn't matter because Mar-Vell beat a Magus who did nothing to prove he's that more powerful than the herald levelers.

I don't have to prove anything when the majority of this board agrees that AO is more powerful and would defeat Thanos. You need to prove your claim because it contradicts the majority of comic book readers here. Maybe you should put on your glasses and read BL and TI carefully. AO would man handle Thanos. I do based on his showings. Your only proof of anything about the controllers is they were compared to the guardians despite them not actually backing it up on panel.

Then prove through a guardian level showing though this like I asked the first time. You act like every writer adheres to these power levels which in and of itself is quite ridiculous.

You can't even back up your case with examples just more unsupported statements and insults from you. smile

I disagree. Prime was completely unaffected and Yat at as a daxamite survived two attacks from the Am yet one guardian died just by a touch.

You haven't shown they the controllers are uber. Thanos showed the power to cause death in a universe where no one could die. Thanos dominated the guy while weakened who oneshotted the Magus. Uber showing for a weakened Thanos.

I mean how did Larfleeze do against characters with names, such as Hal Jordan and Atrocitus. Hmmm. You claimed all controllers are above any gl yet he did far better against Larfleeze than a few controllers. Your statements don't add up and are contrary to the source material.

So now your logic switches to majority opinion says so. That's absurd. By this logic if the majority claim 2+2=5 then it's not to be disputed. Ewwwwwwwwww.

You haven't even named anyone even Surfer level Larfleeze has mauled.

Thanos teleports and rips the battery away easier than Hal did.

WhiteWitchKing
I do based on his showings. Your only proof of anything about the controllers is they were compared to the guardians despite them not actually backing it up on panel.

So you admit that you know nothing. That's all that's need to be said you lazy bum.

No, not every writer addresses these levels. But the majority of this board knows they're far above herald level. Why prove a known fact? You prove Mar-Vell is comparable to a Controller.

You're just an ignorant, lazy bum on this board that don't know neither Magus nor Mar-Vell are comparable to a Controller.

lol. Let's just ignore the fact that AM was trying to harm that guardian. Nova and Magus would turn into ashes had AM attempted to do the same. Good feat for Prime and Yat.

AO stomps him then. None of this explains how Thanos can take on AO. His attacks on AO's construct Corps would do nothing. You can't kill energy constructs. The rip him apart and AO absorbs him into his Lantern.

Hmmmm, so Hal did what to Larfleeze? And Larfleeze didn't outright kill the star of the GL books? I'm shocked! Atrocitus got a beating when AO got serious.

By you're logic when the majority of comic readers with their expansive and cumulative comic knowledge agree that AO is more powerful than Thanos, we shouldn't take theirwords for it but believe the words of the known board troll and Thanos fanboy's biased/absurd opinion? Ewwwwwww

Yeah, the Controllers. So Thanos is riping himself a new a-hole because he's afraid that AO would maul him and turn him into battery juice? Yeah, you've yet again proven nothing to put him on Larfleeze's level.

quanchi112
So you admit that you know nothing. That's all that's need to be said you lazy bum.

No, not every writer addresses these levels. But the majority of this board knows they're far above herald level. Why prove a known fact? You prove Mar-Vell is comparable to a Controller.

You're just an ignorant, lazy bum on this board that don't know neither Magus nor Mar-Vell are comparable to a Controller.

lol. Let's just ignore the fact that AM was trying to harm that guardian. Nova and Magus would turn into ashes had AM attempted to do the same. Good feat for Prime and Yat.

AO stomps him then. None of this explains how Thanos can take on AO. His attacks on AO's construct Corps would do nothing. You can't kill energy constructs. The rip him apart and AO absorbs him into his Lantern.

Hmmmm, so Hal did what to Larfleeze? And Larfleeze didn't outright kill the star of the GL books? I'm shocked! Atrocitus got a beating when AO got serious.

By you're logic when the majority of comic readers with their expansive and cumulative comic knowledge agree that AO is more powerful than Thanos, we shouldn't take theirwords for it but believe the words of the known board troll and Thanos fanboy's biased/absurd opinion? Ewwwwwww

Yeah, the Controllers. So Thanos is riping himself a new a-hole because he's afraid that AO would maul him and turn him into battery juice? Yeah, you've yet again proven nothing to put him on Larfleeze's level. I admit my point stands tall and that you aren't basing this off of anything. Your personal vendetta makes this all laughable in my eyes. Another unsupported claim of yours I can add to the list.

There are no levels according to these writers and we've already seen on panel the gl's more effective against the Am than the combined power of the Guardians. We've also seen a Guardian die far easier than a daxamite with two attacks compared to one touch. laughing out loud

The onus is on you to prove a controller is what you claim not on me. You not debating is only showing you have nothing. You never bring anything to the table. You are comparable to shoko imo someone who makes claims and doesn't really ever prove anything. Harmless, really.

Am was trying to kill a daxamite and yet failed yet one touch killed an all powerful guardian according to you which contradicts your asinine statements these guys are above herald level characters.

You need to prove they'd be turned to ashes not just make another unsupportable claim. Mar-vell has shown his power level and Surfer has shown his. You haven't shown anything or eve alluded to examples just one random statement to the next.

Thanos teleports and rips off his battery from him. I have already explained this to you. Thanos can't be killed by his constructs whereas Thanos can cause them permanent death. All right on panel, sport.

Hal ripped away his battery. Ha. Larf only got the advantage after Atrocitus' attention was taken off of him. Larf is just really lucky against far weaker characters than even Thanos and hasn't shown to be above them even.

If they can prove it or provide evidence then that's another story but if a debater doesn't and says majority says and treats it as a fact that's another matter altogether. your logic states in a room full of idiots that if they agree 2+2=5 then I have no choice but to accept it. You aren't good at debating at all and make it so easy to destroy what you think of as a logical point.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

You haven't proven the controllers are that powerful and I have already mentioned a guardian killed by one touch of a weakened A, whereas he failed to kill Yat with two attacks.

Larfleeze isn't even on the Surfer's level.

WhiteWitchKing
I admit my point stands tall and that you aren't basing this off of anything. Your personal vendetta makes this all laughable in my eyes. Another unsupported claim of yours I can add to the list.

So you're not basing your point on anything. What's new?

Okay. So Thanos isn't that powerful then. Mar-Vell easily one-shott killed Magus casually. But when he fought with Surfer and Nova but a direct attack on Surfer only destroyed his board and knocked Nova back. Nova then got back into the fight. lol at you're logic. Magus died far easier than Nova and Surfer. Above herald lol.

Don't be an anus. Every knows this but you. You prove your point.

And Mar-Vell was trying to kill Nova and Surfer and failed. He then attempted it again with a cowardice self-destruction spell that yet again failed.

You need to prove they'd be turned to ashes not just make another unsupportable claim. Mar-vell has shown his power level and Surfer has shown his. You haven't shown anything or eve alluded to examples just one random statement to the next.

How does this stop AO's contructs from riping him a new a-hole and AO absorbing him?

Hal got close enough and Larfleeze was still playing. This is fight. Thanos has nothing going for him.

They don't need to prove anything to you. You're retarded. We get that. How the hell is 2+2=5? No wonder you don't understand us. You either have a reading problem or comprehension because whatever we tell you, you interpret it as 2+2=5. Talk about bias mentality.

Lmao. What are you doing now kid? This is retarded behavior.

Larfleeze takes this then. Me and most of this board agree...you're retarded. It's nothing new. You go into most Thanos threads and act retarded and then want to the board to prove you wrong when it's a fact you're wrong.

iceman24567
Quan getting owned again i see a trend erm

TheGame17
I wasn't being literal.

Thanos wasn't prepared for the assault and fought her the very next issue and easily owner her. Posting this was a waste of time since I already acknowledged he was ko'd by a cheapshot.

Oh okay. Then by your logic, it was a cheapshot when atrocitus took the lantern from Larf because "he wasn't ready." roll eyes (sarcastic) But if he was, Larf would anihalate Atrocitus.

Lord_Dagoth
Larfleeze.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Lord_Dagoth
Larfleeze.

*Two thumbs up*

quanchi112
So you're not basing your point on anything. What's new?

Okay. So Thanos isn't that powerful then. Mar-Vell easily one-shott killed Magus casually. But when he fought with Surfer and Nova but a direct attack on Surfer only destroyed his board and knocked Nova back. Nova then got back into the fight. lol at you're logic. Magus died far easier than Nova and Surfer. Above herald lol.

Don't be an anus. Every knows this but you. You prove your point.

And Mar-Vell was trying to kill Nova and Surfer and failed. He then attempted it again with a cowardice self-destruction spell that yet again failed.

How does this stop AO's contructs from riping him a new a-hole and AO absorbing him?

Hal got close enough and Larfleeze was still playing. This is fight. Thanos has nothing going for him.

They don't need to prove anything to you. You're retarded. We get that. How the hell is 2+2=5? No wonder you don't understand us. You either have a reading problem or comprehension because whatever we tell you, you interpret it as 2+2=5. Talk about bias mentality.

Lmao. What are you doing now kid? This is retarded behavior.

Larfleeze takes this then. Me and most of this board agree...you're retarded. It's nothing new. You go into most Thanos threads and act retarded and then want to the board to prove you wrong when it's a fact you're wrong. I explained what I based my point off of you haven't. You concede your point.

Mar-vell didn't get a clean shot on them like he did against the Magus. He showed he can easily destroy the Surfer's attacks and that he's above him. What have the controllers done ?

You need to back your claim it's not on me to disprove any random comment you throw out there.

Heroes don't get killed each and everytime they show up. He showed he's well beyond them but heores usually survive, sport.

Thanos can destroy them just as he did the canververse beings. AO can't absorb him either if he can you need to prove this with something regarding Thanos not random weaklings Ao absorbs.

Hal is far weaker than Thanos and Thanos has teleportational abilities and shields he can prevent his constructs from touching him. Onus is on you I have explained teleportation and easily taking the battery.

You're saying that if the majority forms an opinion it's right which makes no sense. It's bad logic and my example was a hypothetical exposing your horrible logic through an example. Blew right over your head. smile

I ewwww everytime I see the 2+2=5 logic as long as the majority thinks so.

The personal attacks tell me you're upset. Shame. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Oh okay. Then by your logic, it was a cheapshot when atrocitus took the lantern from Larf because "he wasn't ready." roll eyes (sarcastic) But if he was, Larf would anihalate Atrocitus. Larfleeze was afraid of Atrocitus. I beg to differ I favor Atrocitus in a fight.

Black bolt z
Maker.

Now you answer my question. Maker is above Larfleeze now name a character Larf has beaten who is above current Surfer. Maker wasn't at full power.

Please answer my question.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord_Dagoth
Larfleeze.

WhiteWitchKing
I explained what I based my point off of you haven't. You concede your point.

Mar-vell didn't get a clean shot on them like he did against the Magus. He showed he can easily destroy the Surfer's attacks and that he's above him. What have the controllers done ?

Mar-Vell got two clean shots and both and still did nothing. I'm sure you have scans showing Mar-Vell unable to get clear shots. Hahahaha

And Odin is clearly beyond Thanos but Thanos was heroic during BT and written by his creator so he was spared the embarrassment of a KO.

? He's going to destroy energy that's going to reform again? Hahahaha

So AO stomps Hal or Thanos. I get it.

You're like the biggest clown on this board who thinks he's always right. You have no logic. Some how Thanos do nothing to Odin means now he'll be more powerful than Odin when you can't even quantify how powerful current Thanos is above classic. Being banned from death some how gives him greater output powerful too? You logic is that of a 6 year old.

So current Thanos = how many times greater than classic Thanos?

Hahaha. You're a troll. Why should I get up set with a troll that thinks 2+2=5? Thanos wins an raping by AO.

quanchi112
Maker wasn't at full power.

Please answer my question. That's immaterial to what you asked me. You asked me who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larfleeze. I said Maker so whether she was at her best or not either way she was more powerful when she fought Thanos than Larf has ever been.

Now answer mine. Who has Larf beaten close to Norrin's level ?

Black bolt z
That's immaterial to what you asked me. You asked me who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larfleeze. I said Maker so whether she was at her best or not either way she was more powerful when she fought Thanos than Larf has ever been.

Now answer mine. Who has Larf beaten close to Norrin's level ? Once you answer mine which you still haven't.

quanchi112
Mar-Vell got two clean shots and both and still did nothing. I'm sure you have scans showing Mar-Vell unable to get clear shots. Hahahaha

And Odin is clearly beyond Thanos but Thanos was heroic during BT and written by his creator so he was spared the embarrassment of a KO.

? He's going to destroy energy that's going to reform again? Hahahaha

So AO stomps Hal or Thanos. I get it.

You're like the biggest clown on this board who thinks he's always right. You have no logic. Some how Thanos do nothing to Odin means now he'll be more powerful than Odin when you can't even quantify how powerful current Thanos is above classic. Being banned from death some how gives him greater output powerful too? You logic is that of a 6 year old.

So current Thanos = how many times greater than classic Thanos?

Hahaha. You're a troll. Why should I get up set with a troll that thinks 2+2=5? Thanos wins an raping by AO. Mar-vell broke surfer's board. If you fele that's nothing then you don't know the definition of nothing. These are examples yet this is something you won't even utter to me probably out of ignorance on your part but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt to clear your good name.

Odin isn't clearly beyond Thanos. The guy was being auctioned off by an army of ants, broken by the dark gods and again held prisoner till Thor saved him, fearful for his own son against Hela early on, etc.

Thanos has tanked blasts at his best from Omega, Galactus, the incomplete ig, power gem Thor, etc. Thanos is above Odin.

Thanos killed characters who were supposed to come back and evolve but since Thanos can cause permanent death these constructs don't come back just like the cancerverse victims. Haha.

AO didn't stomp Hal and Thanos would beat him any way he wanted.

Stop with the personal insults you don't get inside my head I get in yours. Thanos killed those cancerse beings do you feel he could have pre avatar of death ? If not you agree with me. Thanos also didn't use hi shields against Odin which would completely destroy and weaken Odin's power output.

He's more powerful assigning random numbers is speculative and serves no clear purpose.

Your logic claims if the majority agrees on something then something like 2+2=5.

That's on you. You don't even understand how foolish your own logic is after I point it out to you.

Sirius77
Larfleeze stomps Thanos. He's an entire corps by himself. An entire part of the emotional spectrum represented by one being. He wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Larfleeze stomps Thanos. He's an entire corps by himself. An entire part of the emotional spectrum represented by one being. He wins. How does he stomp Thanos then ?

All Thanos has to do is take his battery away from him which far lessers have already done than Thanos.

Silent Master
Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Once you answer mine which you still haven't.

Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze? Maker was at full power and your question was who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larf.

I answered and then you backpedaled and stated well that doesn't count she wasn't at full power when that was never the question.

I answer your questions while you cannot answer mine.

Black bolt z
Maker was at full power and your question was who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larf.

I answered and then you backpedaled and stated well that doesn't count she wasn't at full power when that was never the question.

I answer your questions while you cannot answer mine. No she wasn't.

Answer my question.

quanchi112
No she wasn't.

Answer my question. She was at full power her durability was her weakness but she didn't lack any power.

I already did I quoted you and you asked who was the person he defeated who was more powerful than larfleeze. Are you saying you didn't ask this question ?

Black bolt z
She was at full power her durability was her weakness but she didn't lack any power.

I already did I quoted you and you asked who was the person he defeated who was more powerful than larfleeze. Are you saying you didn't ask this question ? So he only defeated her because she was not at full power.

I'll answer your when you answer mine.None of your answers are right.

quanchi112
So he only defeated her because she was not at full power.

I'll answer your when you answer mine.None of your answers are right. Quit lying.

Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd) that you feel is above Larfleeze? This is exactly what you asked word for word. I answered this question repeatedly now either debate with me or leave.

Black bolt z
Quit lying.

This is exactly what you asked word for word. I answered this question repeatedly now either debate with me or leave. I asked.

"Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze?"

Now please answer.

quanchi112
I asked.

"Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd),while at full power, that you feel is above Larfleeze?"

Now please answer. Liar.

Who has thanos beat (A.K.A KO'd) that you feel is above Larfleeze? You never stated full power so you lied again. Lying won't save you the quote is on the second page and you can't edit it now so please quit lying.

Black bolt z
Liar.

You never stated full power so you lied again. Lying won't save you the quote is on the second page and you can't edit it now so please quit lying. Not really.Its on page 3.Go look.

Answer the question.

quanchi112
Not really.Its on page 3.Go look.

Answer the question. Second page.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543294&pagenumber=2

no expression

Sirius77
How does he stomp Thanos then ?

All Thanos has to do is take his battery away from him which far lessers have already done than Thanos.

By being more powerful.

He won't get to. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
By being more powerful.

He won't get to. no expression Ok, at this time I am going to ask if you know who Thanos is and what he's capable of. All he has to do is teleport right near him.

Uriel005
Ok, at this time I am going to ask if you know who Thanos is and what he's capable of. All he has to do is teleport right near him. To throw your own words back at you. Larf Forcefields.

Black bolt z
Second page.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543294&pagenumber=2

no expression Third page
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543294&pagenumber=3

no expressionOriginally posted by quanchi112
Ok, at this time I am going to ask if you know who Thanos is and what he's capable of. All he has to do is teleport right near him. Thanos won't get to.He'll be too busy being molested.

quanchi112
To throw your own words back at you. Larf Forcefields. Scans ? He can obviously break through them and kill his constructs permanently anyways.

Third page
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543294&pagenumber=3

no expression Thanos won't get to.He'll be too busy being molested. You asked the question first on the second page and then on the third page quickly acted like you wanted to amend your question which was who has Thanos defeated who is more powerful than Larf which I answered.

Name a being Thanos level that it has killed. Also shields then teleportation. LOL.

Black bolt z
Scans ? He can obviously break through them and kill his constructs permanently anyways.

You asked the question first on the second page and then on the third page quickly acted like you wanted to amend your question which was who has Thanos defeated who is more powerful than Larf which I answered.

Name a being Thanos level that it has killed. Also shields then teleportation. LOL. Larf smash's his shields like trans's have before.

Answer my question.Until then Larf stomps.

quanchi112
Larf smash's his shields like trans's have before.

Answer my question.Until then Larf stomps. Not Thanos' best shields and he can teleport before he does so anyways.

Maker. Your turn.

Black bolt z
Not Thanos' best shields and he can teleport before he does so anyways.

Maker. Your turn. Thanos doesn't get his best shields.

Not usable.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't get his best shields.

Not usable. You restate yourself over and over again. You also asked a question and when I answered it acted like it didn't count.

The question wasn't whether Maker was vulnerable or not it was who has he ko'd who is more powerful than Larf it was her. Larf is far less powerful. I corner you in each thread and want this battlezone which you seem distancing yourself from.

Badabing
Is this thread a joke? facepalm

Larfleeze wins this w/o trouble. His whole character is based on taking, not losing. biscuits

quanchi112
@Bada

Gloves are off.

Badabing
biscuits

Black bolt z
You restate yourself over and over again. You also asked a question and when I answered it acted like it didn't count.

The question wasn't whether Maker was vulnerable or not it was who has he ko'd who is more powerful than Larf it was her. Larf is far less powerful. I corner you in each thread and want this battlezone which you seem distancing yourself from. I asked while at full power. Maker's durability was severly weakened thus she wasn't at full power.

Now please answer my question.

quanchi112
I asked while at full power. Maker's durability was severly weakened thus she wasn't at full power.

Now please answer my question. No, at first you just asked who is more powerful since page two comes before page 3. Then when I answered you went into panic mode and then amended your question.

Maker.

Black bolt z
No, at first you just asked who is more powerful since page two comes before page 3. Then when I answered you went into panic mode and then amended your question.

Maker. No I corrected myself.

Answer the question.

quanchi112
No I corrected myself.

Answer the question. Then I answered your question. You amended the question because you knew I was correct.

Like I said you never answer my questions, amend your own, and then complain others troll. It's annoying and childish. Now answer mine.

Black bolt z
Then I answered your question. You amended the question because you knew I was correct.

Like I said you never answer my questions, amend your own, and then complain others troll. It's annoying and childish. Now answer mine. I'll answer yours when you answer mine.

quanchi112
I'll answer yours when you answer mine. Maker and Surfer.

TheGame17
Maker and Surfer.

And Surfer is NOT greater than an entire lantern corps...

quanchi112
And Surfer is NOT greater than an entire lantern corps... Maker is still more powerful than Larfleeze which is the point. her body made her vulnerable is all.

I think Surfer is more powerful than Larfleeze.

TheGame17
Maker is still more powerful than Larfleeze which is the point. her body made her vulnerable is all.

I think Surfer is more powerful than Larfleeze.

How is he more powerful than an entire lantern corps?

And do you realize how oxymoronic that sounds when you say that the Maker was "at full power, but her body made her more vulnerable and weaker"?

quanchi112
How is he more powerful than an entire lantern corps?

And do you realize how oxymoronic that sounds when you say that the Maker was "at full power, but her body made her more vulnerable and weaker"? he isn't more powerful than the entire corps just Larfleeze.

Maker still had access to her full power only less durable and vulnerable. Without a body to attack it's much harder to destroy this character. This doesn't make her any less powerful only less durable and more vulnerable.

You really should learn the difference between these words which you seem to be confusing left and right.

TheGame17
he isn't more powerful than the entire corps just Larfleeze.

Maker still had access to her full power only less durable and vulnerable. Without a body to attack it's much harder to destroy this character. This doesn't make her any less powerful only less durable and more vulnerable.

You really should learn the difference between these words which you seem to be confusing left and right.

Being less durable and more vulnerable IS a decrease in power imo. Saying otherwise is like a bodybuilder claiming to be at full power when lifting 800 lbs. but having a broken arm.

You really shouldn't make confusing statements so much. wink

quanchi112
Being less durable and more vulnerable IS a decrease in power imo. Saying otherwise is like a bodybuilder claiming to be at full power when lifting 800 lbs. but having a broken arm.

You really shouldn't make confusing statements so much. wink No, it isn't it is being less durable. The bodybuilder isn't at full power then and that's different.

The Maker was only weakened as she had a body it didn't state she was any less powerful only more vulnerable. LOL at comparing a fictional godlike being to ronnie coleman.

TheGame17
No, it isn't it is being less durable. The bodybuilder isn't at full power then and that's different.

The Maker was only weakened as she had a body it didn't state she was any less powerful only more vulnerable. LOL at comparing a fictional godlike being to ronnie coleman.

More vulnerable = less powerful. It's not that complex to understand, Quanchi.

quanchi112
More vulnerable = less powerful. It's not that complex to understand, Quanchi. No, that's completely wrong. They aren't the exact same thing.

Do you feel her offensive powers were hampered in any way ?

TheGame17
No, that's completely wrong. They aren't the exact same thing.

Do you feel her offensive powers were hampered in any way ?

Yes, because as you say, she was in a body and had she not been, she would have had even greater offensive powers.

quanchi112
Yes, because as you say, she was in a body and had she not been, she would have had even greater offensive powers. No, she just wouldn't be as vulnerable her power wasn't affected hence the distinction.

TheGame17
No, she just wouldn't be as vulnerable her power wasn't affected hence the distinction.

I strongly disagree. the level of vulnerability is an aspect of one's power IMO.

Black bolt z
I strongly disagree. the level of vulnerability is an aspect of one's power IMO. thumb up

If someone is weakened they are not at full power.Quan doesn't understand this.

Uriel005
Also I'm fairly certain that powers are limited in a faux body due to them not being able to handle the strain of full power. Like charging a capacitor far beyond its rating. It will short/explode.

quanchi112
I strongly disagree. the level of vulnerability is an aspect of one's power IMO. Not when I am referring to offensive abilities aka full power. She was vulnerable meaning you could hurt her but she wasn't lacking in the power area at all.

thumb up

If someone is weakened they are not at full power.Quan doesn't understand this. I understand this perfectly. Vulnerability and power aren't the same thing.

Also I'm fairly certain that powers are limited in a faux body due to them not being able to handle the strain of full power. Like charging a capacitor far beyond its rating. It will short/explode. This is comics your real world logic doesn't apply here.

Uriel005
Not when I am referring to offensive abilities aka full power. She was vulnerable meaning you could hurt her but she wasn't lacking in the power area at all.

I understand this perfectly. Vulnerability and power aren't the same thing.

This is comics your real world logic doesn't apply here. I just applied them but anyways Agent Orange has the battery of the orange lanterns to himself. An equal to the entirety of the Oan central battery which btw powers the entire GL corps. Fairly certain that Larf directly wielding the lantern would stomp on Thanos in a heart beat if he absorbs the central battery like hal did when he went psycho.

quanchi112
I just applied them but anyways Agent Orange has the battery of the orange lanterns to himself. An equal to the entirety of the Oan central battery which btw powers the entire GL corps. Fairly certain that Larf directly wielding the lantern would stomp on Thanos in a heart beat if he absorbs the central battery like hal did when he went psycho. I am fairly certain he wouldn't as he hasn't ever been portrayed to be the force you seem to want to describe him as.

Shields, teleportation he takes the battery off of him. If he was as powerful as you said Hal Jordan and Atrocitus should have been no problem yet both were and both pale in comparison to Thanos.

Black bolt z
Not when I am referring to offensive abilities aka full power. She was vulnerable meaning you could hurt her but she wasn't lacking in the power area at all.

I understand this perfectly. Vulnerability and power aren't the same thing.

This is comics your real world logic doesn't apply here. Maker's durability was weakened. She was weakened. She was not at full power. And it was because she was weakened that thanos beat her.

So you still have yet to answer my question.

quanchi112
Maker's durability was weakened. She was weakened. She was not at full power. And it was because she was weakened that thanos beat her.

So you still have yet to answer my question. Which has to do with her vulnerability not over offensive power as I broke this down as you and others want to use more generalized terms not specific ones like myself.

Your initial question was who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larf. Maker. Now you answer mine.

Black bolt z
Which has to do with her vulnerability not over offensive power as I broke this down as you and others want to use more generalized terms not specific ones like myself.

Your initial question was who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larf. Maker. Now you answer mine. Who was weakened.

Answer the question.

quanchi112
Who was weakened.

Answer the question. No, she was only more vulnerable but your initial question made no mention of this.

Surfer. your turn.

Black bolt z
No, she was only more vulnerable but your initial question made no mention of this.

Surfer. your turn. OK theres an answer.

quanchi112
OK theres an answer. Now your turn to answer mine.

Black bolt z
Now your turn to answer mine. What was yours again?

quanchi112
What was yours again? Who has Larfleeze defeated near Thanos level ?

TheGame17
Which has to do with her vulnerability not over offensive power as I broke this down as you and others want to use more generalized terms not specific ones like myself.

Your initial question was who did Thanos beat who is more powerful than Larf. Maker. Now you answer mine.

Do you have any others than just Surfer and Maker (a.k.a. "not at full power" Maker)?

quanchi112
Do you have any others than just Surfer and Maker (a.k.a. "not at full power" Maker)? Maker was at full power just vulnerable. You can get specific like I do you use generalized words like power when I reference and use it in a more specific manner.

I won't continue to name more examples since no one else can even give me one example of someone Larfleeze easily pwned.

TheGame17
Maker was at full power just vulnerable. You can get specific like I do you use generalized words like power when I reference and use it in a more specific manner.

I won't continue to name more examples since no one else can even give me one example of someone Larfleeze easily pwned.

I was specific: vulnerability is an aspect of power. They go together. Even IF I were being general, I'd rather have a "generalized" correct definition than a "specific" wrong one. smile

ANYWAYS, many ( including myself ) are reluctant to answer your question when your answer has been less than satisfactory...

quanchi112
I was specific: vulnerability is an aspect of power. They go together. Even IF I were being general, I'd rather have a "generalized" correct definition than a "specific" wrong one. smile

ANYWAYS, many ( including myself ) are reluctant to answer your question when your answer has been less than satisfactory... I was specific I was only talking about offensive power. I told you this over and over again.

I answered the question over and over again. I won't keep answering only because I know Larfleeze hasn't beaten anyone nearly as impressive as either.

Badabing
Larfleeze called out Santa Claus. Santa never showed.

Larfleeze>>>Santa>>>Thanos

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Larfleeze called out Santa Claus. Santa never showed.

Larfleeze>>>Santa>>>Thanos Didn't Santa fight Hulk?

rotiart
@black bolt: you pushed quan to answer your questions now answer his in turn.

And larfleeze hasn't really shown me anything too special with his battery other than... U know creating a bunch of contstructs that were supposedly full members of the orange lantern... Though fully wielded by lar so it didn't appear any more powerful. Meh.

iceman24567
Larfleeze stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.