The Weaponer vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101021201814/marvel_dc/images/thumb/c/c2/Green_Lantern_Corps_Vol_2_53.jpg/216px-Green_Lantern_Corps_Vol_2_53.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/434767-thor3dcp0011ec2_medium.jpg

Prep-Man
Didn't he own Kyle and Sinestro?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't he own Kyle and Sinestro?
I think that was because he knew the weaknesses of their rings.

Blair Wind
Who is this guy? Whats his gig?

King Castle
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Who is this guy? Whats his gig? long time no see...

he is the race of ppl who make the yellow power ring for sinistro..

his weapon's and knowledge are specifically design to counter power rings and even more yellow power rings.

iirc he had a shield an hammer type device that was tecno active to counter and morp certain attacks from GL's

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think that was because he knew the weaknesses of their rings.

Can't he counter any weapon?

roughrider
In the Anti-Matter universe the Anti-Monitor came from, his race of thunderers were like his own personal Lantern corps on Qward.
But they didn't have many high end feats to speak of; many were just cannon fodder.
Sounds like this guy was created directly to fight a ring user - doesn't mean he's a serious threat to Thor.

King Castle
he's a new character its taking a giant leap to assume anything of his powerset and capablity outside of a GL, light wielder.

all we know for sure he is dangerous to GL's due to specialty nothing really suggest he would be an equal threat to the likes of superman or anyone whose weaknesses cant be exploited via GL powers.

BruceSkywalker
Thoe although it would be a fairly decent bout

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King Castle
long time no see...

I'm around. Just don't post as much as I used to.

So basically he is designed to fight ring wielders? Or any color or just Green/Yellow?

Parmaniac
His "Hammer" can scan everything for it's weakness.

till now due to lack of feats I'll go with Thor.

rotiart
Considering how quickly he assessed and defeated the various lanterns including ganthet... Id have to say e can pull some wins... But knowing that the rock guy made the weaponer bleed with a punch... Makes me wish i knew what tier his strength was so i know to gauge the weaponers durabilty...

Ill say thor also for feats but not easily... Especially with the white light backing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.