The REAL handbook for defeating: wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



psycho gundam
think xavier protocols type of defeat.

what are the sure fire ways to take wolverine down and who can utilize these methods the best/most easily/etc

try and use the lowest powered character possible

1) normal, average adamantium wolverine

2) feral, bone-claw wolverine

CosmicComet
Maybe I lack imagination, but Juggs is the lowest surefire 10/10 victory I can think of.

But then again, its not like Xavier is going to have protocols involving Cain saving his and his students asses...

khazra
Defeat or contain?
What can he do if a low level TK like Justice just lifts him into the air?

CosmicComet
^He would use his Wolverine-aura to power out of the TK.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by khazra
Defeat or contain?
What can he do if a low level TK like Justice just lifts him into the air? defeat

justice would have to ko him after lifting him up in the air for this thread, if that's possible for justice to accomplish is up to the posters

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Maybe I lack imagination, but Juggs is the lowest surefire 10/10 victory I can think of.

But then again, its not like Xavier is going to have protocols involving Cain saving his and his students asses... you can't imagine someone lower than juggernaut defeating wolverine?

CosmicComet
I can, but I mean 10/10, since you said the methods were KO/Kill, which is what I assumed anyway.

StyleTime
At lower levels, it's best to have a good ranged option or some manner of "hax" ability against Wolverine. He won't lose to low level melee guys, typically.

I'm still thinking of the lowest "surefire" win though.

Parmaniac

StiltmanFTW
Holocaust got owned by Logan in the new danger room simulation. Just saying.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Holocaust got owned by Logan in the new danger room simulation. Just saying. Wasn't Wolverine buried under him? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wasn't Wolverine buried under him? laughing out loud

Who cares? He stabbed him in the head.

Omega Vision
Does he have any defenses to having the electricity of his brain ****ed with?

753
A lot of characters can do it actually.

The usual cheats apply: teleport him inside stuff, phase him into the ground, dimension dump his ass, etc.

Anyone who can break molecular bonds on the level of adamantium or desintegrate his brain inside his skull can do it, so I'm guessing Loa is good to go. Characters with magnetic powers can own him. Simply dumping a huge rock on his ass would immobilize him.

The malleable form people like mercury, dust, hydroman, sandman, clayface, plastic man, etc. would own him.

A lot of simple spells can handle him too.

753
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Does he have any defenses to having the electricity of his brain ****ed with? HF could compensate and keep him alive, but no, he doesn't.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who cares? He stabbed him in the head. In pro wrestling he would have lost by pinfall cool

King Castle
yes.. he recovers near instantly he has shrugged off brain electricution in the past part due to the memory wipe BS he underwent regularly by weapon X..

he has bn lightning bolted by storm and ignored it.. Thor also but took him a minute to get off his @$$ but Thor did hammer lightning strike combo him.. soo,,,

anyways...Logan has purposely electrocuted himself through a train rail... also by Plane engine..

it have to be a high degree of electrocution to work on him...

best bet is just to take control of his brain electrical impulses some one like magneto or competent elecktro rather then to shock his brain with electricity.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
In pro wrestling he would have lost by pinfall cool

Too bad it ain't wrestling. It's KMC. You know, the same place in which Spider-Man is dissed all the time biscuits

King Castle
did you know Slade is Spidey's physical equal and Wolverine is the bar for street leveler alongside Capfacepalm2

true story i saw it on the grape "vine"

753
They never stop. Isn't Slade just class 5, maybe 10?

Bouboumaster
Hulk

King Castle
that's the lowest person you can think of?

good day for wolverine bad day for haters

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
did you know Slade is Spidey's physical equal and Wolverine is the bar for street leveler alongside Capfacepalm2

true story i saw it on the grape "vine"

[email protected] Slade

Depends on the street leveler definition wink

Parmaniac
Klaw one shots him peaches

753
I'd say Logan is low meta. Slade and Cap are high street/low meta.

Spider-man is low/mid meta.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[email protected] Slade

Depends on the street leveler definition wink Superhuman regeneration, Hypersenses, Adamantium bones, 100 class constitution.

prime adamantium shield, strength of over 10 men, running speed 3 times of the fastest human if not outright being able to blitz a mile in a minute or less.

reaction time allowing to vanish in front of olympic trained lvl humans.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Klaw one shots him peaches

Like he did in Old Man Logan? biscuits biscuits biscuits biscuits biscuits

Originally posted by 753
I'd say Logan is low meta. Slade and Cap are high street/low meta.

Spider-man is low/mid meta.

Adamantium Wolverine operates on a higher power level than Spider-Man. Strength ain't everything, dude.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
Superhuman regeneration, Hypersenses, Adamantium bones, 100 class constitution.

prime adamantium shield, strength of over 10 men, running speed 3 times of the fastest human if not outright being able to blitz a mile in a minute or less.

reaction time allowing to vanish in front of olympic trained lvl humans. I think he means by definition that he operates on the street.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think he means by definition that he operates on the street.

Aye.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like he did in Old Man Logan? biscuits biscuits biscuits biscuits biscuits No like he did in Klaws of the Panther 02 muhahaha the Klaw in old man Logan was one of his X-Friends, dude got punked by a Spider-man villain har har har biscuits

psycho gundam
the foreigner vanished from spider-man's eyesight several times without setting off his spider-sense. mmm

i will remember to preach that truth at the church of foreigner next sunday

753
the extreme combat efficiency of his powerset lets him punch above his weight class, but in overall power, SM is above him. The fact that SM is still hindered by CIS also counts.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Aye. so spidey dont fit b/c he swings through rooftops and walks on walls?

i gotcha, makes sense now. thx.

but doesnt explain slade

753
Originally posted by King Castle
so spidey dont fit b/c he swings through rooftops and walks on walls?

i gotcha, makes sense now. thx.

but doesnt explain slade As far as level of operation goes, spider-man and logan are street levellers, but their powers make them metas.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No like he did in Klaws of the Panther 02 muhahaha the Klaw in old man Logan was one of his X-Friends, dude got punked by a Spider-man villain har har har biscuits

Haven't read that mini.

Yeah, I know it was an X-Man... sad

Apparently it was post-death Mysterio, the best version there is. Spiderpussy would utterly fail against him, too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
so spidey dont fit b/c he swings through rooftops and walks on walls?

i gotcha, makes sense now. thx.

but doesnt explain slade

He does fit in that category. Same with Slade. It all depends on the definition of street lv. Usually it's below meta lv though - of course they're wrong then.

Slade may be as fast as Parker, but that's all.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Haven't read that mini. It's not bad Wolverine trains Shuri to hold herself back etc. and they try to take down Klaw and his evil plans stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's not bad Wolverine trains Shuri to hold herself back etc. and they try to take down Klaw and his evil plans stick out tongue

OK, I'll check it out. Is Shuri an interesting character by the way? Do you remember who wrote that mini?

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He does fit in that category. Same with Slade. It all depends on the definition of street lv. Usually it's below meta lv though - of course they're wrong then.

Slade may be as fast as Parker, but that's all. hmmm.. why you low ballin the spider unless you also mean Logan and Cap are similarly fast as well.. miffed

otherwise we be havin problems...

753
spider is much faster than slade

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
OK, I'll check it out. Is Shuri an interesting character by the way? Do you remember who wrote that mini? I don't know what to think of Shuri at least it seems their tyring to develop her character, Jonathan Maberry, it's still ongoing.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
hmmm.. why you low ballin the spider unless you also mean Logan and Cap are similarly fast as well.. miffed

otherwise we be havin problems...

I was overrating him actually. His brain works slower than others.

"Spider-sense tingling! Oh no, a superhuman behind me! No time to dodge! Wait, did I set a camera right? Aaargh! That hurt! I guess I'll be leaving now, I'm not good in that superhero business. I suck at everything else, too."

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't know what to think of Shuri at least it seems their tyring to develop her character, Jonathan Maberry, it's still ongoing.

Marvel set loose a lot of copycats, not sure if I like that.

King Castle
tremor could ko Wolverine with a brain blowie uppy thing like in secret war 2...

f"n consistency failure..facepalm2


the hate in me is strong... if i had the will and drive and resource i kill fat joe quisidilla and his entourage of retards

Parmaniac
Bill Rizer could **** up Wolverine too.

marwash22
magneto is the best option.
second would be a power-sapper.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by marwash22
magneto is the best option. He's Wolverine's kryptonite

WsnmXBpBs90&feature=related

Sin I AM
human torch................think about it

King Castle
with CIS on, doubtful sides logan has taken it to him due to his own CIS...

get to close and use get's the claws.

SuperiorTech
Sue

-Pr-
Cyclops.

The Nuul
A good story.

753
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops. meh

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
meh

uhuh

Sin I AM
y would cis be on? non jobbing johnny smokes em

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
y would cis be on? non jobbing johnny smokes em

But the AD and the HF, MOARRRR!

753
Originally posted by -Pr-
uhuh

lol

In the arena, Cyclops would stomp. In a more reallistic environment and fight not so much.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Nuul
But the AD and the HF, MOARRRR!


js ownsssssssssssss

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
They never stop. Isn't Slade just class 5, maybe 10?
He not even class 5 lol. He lucky if he capt level in strength and even then it might be pushing it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
lol

In the arena, Cyclops would stomp. In a more reallistic environment and fight not so much.

i don't see why not.

Dum Dum Dugan
becuase cyclopes first move will be a lawn blast like he always does consistently.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
becuase cyclopes first move will be a lawn blast like he always does consistently.

who said he needs one?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
who said he needs one?
I not sure who said it, I not sure why you are asking me this.


Though I find it doubtful that in a woods or a city, cyclopes would even know wolverien was there before he was stabbed, but meh perhaps thta just me.

Starscream M
I would say Invisible Woman would be ideal for taking out Wolverine


Wolverine's biggest weakness is his internals...invisible woman can make a bubble in his brain and kill him

marwash22
cyclops ain't beating Wolverine... unless you consider bfr a win.Originally posted by Starscream M
I would say Invisible Woman would be ideal for taking out Wolverine


Wolverine's biggest weakness is his internals...invisible woman can make a bubble in his brain and kill him can she do that be she gets her throat sliced open?

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
cyclops ain't beating Wolverine... unless you consider bfr a win. can she do that be she gets her throat sliced open? wolverine can't get through her forcefield

King Castle
i think ppl are forgetting the character's cis and power proficiencies just to blurt out answers.

invisible woman can incapacitate him by making a bubble inside his body and keeping him from functioning

Dum Dum Dugan
yea IW would own wolverine and has.

Starscream M
Is IW the lowest though?

Starscream M
Human Torch, Sandman should both own logan as well

marwash22
sandman, via suffocation and internal stress...?

how does Johnny get the job done?

King Castle
incinerates him but we know his CIs would prevent him from doing so..

chomperx9
magneto, duh

marwash22
Originally posted by King Castle
incinerates him but we know his CIs would prevent him from doing so.. errr, does Wolverine not have his hf for some reason? I was assuming we were talking about permanently putting him down. There are a number of people who can beat Wolverine , but killing him... HT ain't one of them.

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
errr, does Wolverine not have his hf for some reason? I was assuming we were talking about permanently putting him down. There are a number of people who can beat Wolverine , but killing him... HT ain't one of them. burning him would kill him...his brain would melt from the heat

King Castle
oh.. permanently?

yeh, torch aint doin it.

Sin I AM
human torch can kill logan if cis is off, which from the op i assumed it was

King Castle
Logan regenerates from the damage and lives.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
Logan regenerates from the damage and lives. so then how does IW kill logan?

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
burning him would kill him...his brain would melt from the heat did you somehow forget his skull is wrapped in adamantium? HT can't go hot enough to get to Wolverine's brain... he'd sear all the flesh from his bones, but then what? Yeah, he's not killing Wolverine.

King Castle
by CIS she cant..

but i only said she could incapacitate him..

CIS of she makes an invisible shield splatter his brains and removes it... tosses him at the bottom of the ocean or straight into space.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
Logan regenerates from the damage and lives.

500,000 degree farenheit logan aint surviving

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
did you somehow forget his skull is wrapped in adamantium? HT can't go hot enough to get to Wolverine's brain... he'd sear all the flesh from his bones, but then what? Yeah, he's not killing Wolverine. his skull is admantium...do you know how hot it will get with human torch letting loose

his brain will basically be inside a superheated oven and will be cooked crisp

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle

CIS of she makes an invisible shield splatter his brains and removes it... tosses him at the bottom of the ocean or straight into space. by your logic he'll just regrow it

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Starscream M
his skull is admantium...do you know how hot it will get with human torch letting loose

his brain will basically be inside a superheated oven and will be cooked crisp

i like the way u think

King Castle
dont agree with him...

the brain is the part that would be difficult to regrow also adamantium does absorb heat due to it's density and i also pointed out compounding things to assure he stays dead.. not just the one.

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
his skull is admantium...do you know how hot it will get with human torch letting loose

his brain will basically be inside a superheated oven and will be cooked crisp errr, anyone have that scan where Wolverine was basically a walking skeleton standing in the middle of a field of napalm?

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
errr, anyone have that scan where Wolverine was basically a walking skeleton standing in the middle of a field of napalm? you don't think that's PIS?

unless admantium is a super super heat deterrant...how could his brain survive the temperatures that human torch is capable of dishing?

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
dont agree with him...

the brain is the part that would be difficult to regrow also adamantium does absorb heat due to it's density and i also pointed out compounding things to assure he stays dead.. not just the one. admantium is metal...the denser the metal, the easier the conduction and the faster heat transmits

Dum Dum Dugan
To be fair adamatium has in the past shown to be heatable, however it also shown not to be able to be heated as well. I originally would have agreed that heating it is possible, however more I think about it, the more I doubt that assumption. Because the whole point of adaamtium making of it is that once solid, it can't be changed which would include melting. Which would mean it be able to be increased in tempture should be impossiable.

King Castle
Originally posted by Starscream M
admantium is metal...the denser the metal, the easier the conduction and the faster heat transmits where did you get your education from?!

that's only true up to a point...

the more densely packed the molecules as er Adamantiium the more difficult to excite er make hot..

Dum Dum Dugan
castle did you really need to ask were? it obvious he either used wiki or googled it. I mean were else does he get his info? certainly not comics.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
To be fair adamatium has in the past shown to be heatable, however it also shown not to be able to be heated as well. I originally would have agreed that heating it is possible, however more I think about it, the more I doubt that assumption. Because the whole point of adaamtium making of it is that once solid, it can't be changed which would include melting. Which would mean it be able to be increased in tempture should be impossiable. just because something doesn't melt does not at all mean that its temperature isn't increasing. it just means it has an extraordinarily high melting point.

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
you don't think that's PIS?

unless admantium is a super super heat deterrant...how could his brain survive the temperatures that human torch is capable of dishing? i dunno, guy... i didn't write the book or make the rules. As far as i can tell, once adamantium is set, you can't melt it again. You should ask someone who knows more about Wolverine if it's possible.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle


the more densely packed the molecules as er Adamantiium the more difficult to excite er make hot.. um...I'm pretty sure you gotta it backwards

the more densely packed molecules are...the more easily they are to excite or make hot as the molecules are packed close and bounce off each other much more

my physics may be off though.

Dum Dum Dugan
I clicked here this once and wont be doing so further however I dont feel inclinded to correct you. Adaamtium can't melt, fact. The whole point of how it made by deffinition means it can't melt once made solid. The idea of it heating up should techinically not be possible, because heating it would imply some form of tempiture can melt it, when we know this not to be the case. It been hit by nukes, molton iron, lavaish substances and last but not least in side the sun.

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
i dunno, guy... i didn't write the book or make the rules. As far as i can tell, once adamantium is set, you can't melt it again. true...I understand adamantium hasn't been melted. but that wasn't my point, I wasn't saying torch could heat logan enough to melt his adamantium.

the fact is even if his skeleton doesn't melt, its temperature would be so high that his organic cellular parts would be completely disintegrated by the heat.

when you cook food...the pan doesn't melt...but the heat transfers to whatevers on the pan...in this case, logans organs, flesh and brain.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by marwash22
i dunno, guy... i didn't write the book or make the rules. As far as i can tell, once adamantium is set, you can't melt it again. You should ask someone who knows more about Wolverine if it's possible.
This is right, and has been stated and shown.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
true...I understand adamantium hasn't been melted. but that wasn't my point, I wasn't saying torch could heat logan enough to melt his adamantium.

the fact is even if his skeleton doesn't melt, its temperature would be so high that his organic cellular parts would be completely disintegrated by the heat.

when you cook food...the pan doesn't melt...but the heat transfers to whatevers on the pan...in this case, logans organs, flesh and brain. ^ it's on the road to melting though

the molecules are moving faster and spreading apart more as the temperature rises. the melting point of a metal is just the point when the state changes from solid to liquid due to molecular motion caused by energy

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I clicked here this once and wont be doing so further however I dont feel inclinded to correct you. Adaamtium can't melt, fact. The whole point of how it made by deffinition means it can't melt once made solid. The idea of it heating up should techinically not be possible, because heating it would imply some form of tempiture can melt it, when we know this not to be the case. It been hit by nukes, molton iron, lavaish substances and last but not least in side the sun. if you don't think his skeleton gets hot...that's your opinion. Im not gonna sway it.

But I would think that like any metal, it would conduct heat. Adamantium, after all, can be magnetized, like other metals...so why would it be unique in not conducting heat...when every other substance in the universe conducts heat?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ it's on the road to melting though

the molecules are moving faster and spreading apart more as the temperature rises. the melting point of a metal is just the point when the state changes from solid to liquid due to molecular movement
Yup, which means it heating up should be quite impossiable.

This is support also by author of civil war which stated as much and explained that wolverien brain was very much in tact after nitro attack.

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
true...I understand adamantium hasn't been melted. but that wasn't my point, I wasn't saying torch could heat logan enough to melt his adamantium.

the fact is even if his skeleton doesn't melt, its temperature would be so high that his organic cellular parts would be completely disintegrated by the heat.

when you cook food...the pan doesn't melt...but the heat transfers to whatevers on the pan...in this case, logans organs, flesh and brain. basically you're saying that Wolverine will die because his brain will boil? Heh, i doubt it. His hf would probably keep that from happening; the most likely outcome would be Wolverine being in a constant state of pain for the duration of Johnny's attack.

Also, is there any actual evidence that Adamantium conducts heat?

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ it's on the road to melting though

the molecules are moving faster and spreading apart more as the temperature rises. the melting point of a metal is just the point when the state changes from solid to liquid due to molecular motion caused by energy well everything that is made from molecules has a melting point.

admantium shares other features of metallic substances (ie magnetism) why would it not conduct heat? every single substance conducts heat.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Starscream M
true...I understand adamantium hasn't been melted. but that wasn't my point, I wasn't saying torch could heat logan enough to melt his adamantium.

the fact is even if his skeleton doesn't melt, its temperature would be so high that his organic cellular parts would be completely disintegrated by the heat.

when you cook food...the pan doesn't melt...but the heat transfers to whatevers on the pan...in this case, logans organs, flesh and brain.


my whole point exactly....sorta like the nitro fight only not as quick...but the result should be entirely the same

psycho gundam
adamantium doesn't have a melting point that i'm aware of, magneto made it into liquid with other means.

computers have a liquid metal in them also, it's just very fine particles that are shaped by electrical currents to create connections, sort of what magneto did to logan.

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22

Also, is there any actual evidence that Adamantium conducts heat? other than the fact that

1) it is metal

2) it is made of molecules and not some mystical origin

3) every substance conducts heat to a certain degree, the denser the faster the conduction...and adamantium is one of the densest

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by marwash22


Also, is there any actual evidence that Adamantium conducts heat?

There a single instance during enemy of the state, however this is contradicts the numerous times it has not heated up like after nuke attacks, being in the sun, nitro attack, being on firer ect.

psycho gundam
it's not real by the way

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
adamantium doesn't have a melting point that i'm aware of, magneto made it into liquid with other means.
just because something hasn't been melted doesn't mean it can't be

or else I can say Colossus and Thing also could not be melted

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
other than the fact that

1) it is metal

2) it is made of molecules and not some mystical origin

3) every substance conducts heat to a certain degree, the denser the faster the conduction...and adamantium is one of the densest dooder, this is a comic book substance (not necessarily restricted to the actual laws of physics in case you haven't noticed), not a rl one. do you have evidence?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
my whole point exactly....sorta like the nitro fight only not as quick...but the result should be entirely the same
except the nitro fight contradict your entire arguement, becuase his skeleton did not heat up which was the author entire reason for why wolverine survived was becuase his brain was still intact.......

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
dooder, this is a comic book substance (not necessarily restricted to the actual laws of physics in case you haven't noticed), not a rl one. do you have evidence? the time nitro basically took out logan by burning him

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's not real by the way
yup, but because it has to do with wolverine he will sit there and apply real world logic as if it the end all be all, becuase that just how mastbruce opperrates.......it sad I know.

Dum Dum Dugan
starscream your own instance completely goes against your arguement but nixe epic fail as always. or did you miss the several times I stated not only did his metal not heat up after the nitro attack that in fact the author used that as explanation for how he surivived the attack...........thansk for failing though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
yup, but because it has to do with wolverine he will sit there and apply real world logic as if it the end all be all, becuase that just how mastbruce opperrates.......it sad I know. oh so now you don't apply real world logic

yet you argued pages and pages why logan would have a sphenoid bone since human anatomy dictates it?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
starscream your own instance completely goes against your arguement but nixe epic fail as always. or did you miss the several times I stated not only did his metal not heat up after the nitro attack that in fact the author used that as explanation for how he surivived the attack...........thansk for failing though. no need to be rude. I wasn't.

logan was KOed...sure he eventually healed, but that still shows that heat can take him out...that his adamantium skull doesn't prevent his brain from being incinerated. yes it will heal eventually from remnant cells or even marrow cells but that in no way effects my argument.

Dum Dum Dugan
again everything about the incident goes against your arguement that his adamatium was heated up, which it wasent. Thats all I am argueing because I dont care about the rest of your nonsense. You wanna try and pretend you were argueing something else go a head, i not feeding your trolling ways anymiore. I done explaining to you why your wrong all the time. Thats why I have you on ignore. I can choose when i wish to read your nonsenses and when i dont

Starscream M
I'm not trolling, nor do I care whether you read my comments or not.

Anyways, I've explained my view on the matter and will leave it at that.

Dum Dum Dugan
I think you care far more then you like to admitt. Have fun being wrong and having someone else explain why.


While I sit back and pepsi

-Pr-
guys, keep the personal stuff out of it.



also, I still say Cyclops. If anyone could do it, he could.

jalek moye
With scott it depends, in teh default forum setting of cours ehe could. But with a fight i na situation of how it could happen I say Wolverine would most likely beat him more often due to a fight between them most liekly starting closer then that or in a place were he can move around behind things and cut the drop on him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by jalek moye
With scott it depends, in teh default forum setting of cours ehe could. But with a fight i na situation of how it could happen I say Wolverine would most likely beat him more often due to a fight between them most liekly starting closer then that or in a place were he can move around behind things and cut the drop on him.
I agree. Though that with cis being on of course. If scott lost his CIS that another whole story. Beucase then simply lawn blast would auto win this.

753
Originally posted by jalek moye
With scott it depends, in teh default forum setting of cours ehe could. But with a fight i na situation of how it could happen I say Wolverine would most likely beat him more often due to a fight between them most liekly starting closer then that or in a place were he can move around behind things and cut the drop on him. yup

Parmaniac
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5889/durability.th.jpg

753
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5889/durability.th.jpg hot naked dust from an alternate furutre huh? that story made no sense whatsoever though.

Parmaniac
It shows adamantiun can heat up (claws)

753
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It shows adamantiun can heat up (claws) yeah, but u know it's notn canon to the 616 even if it diverged from the 616 etc...

Parmaniac
Hm I was pretty sure it was, wasn't it from Wolverine Origins?

753
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hm I was pretty sure it was, wasn't it from Wolverine Origins? no, that was from young x-men. When that tatooed pseudo-mutant used his phoenix tatoo to restore Dust's health (she was suffering a cellular breakdown after being glassed shattered and reassembled) they showed an alternate future in which she had became evil and hunted down the last of the x-men. She atributed her change to the ressurection the guy ahd performed on her, saying it had corrupted her soul. Her powers had evolved into some mix of dust and high end form of pyrokinesis and she swipes through the x-men like they're nothing. She was pretty ****ing hot too.

Parmaniac
Then nevermind my post.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod beats Wolvie any and everyway possible...

Solidus Black
Anyone with low to moderate telekinesis. Take him to teh beach and drown him.

753
People who can cancel gravity in a localized area or nullify atriction can easily put him down in battle too.

Sin I AM
sabertooth smile

AlmightyKfish
In X-force #2 or 3 maybe Wolverine heated his claws with a flamethrower until they were glowing red, so there's some more indication that his skeleton can heat up.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In X-force #2 or 3 maybe Wolverine heated his claws with a flamethrower until they were glowing red, so there's some more indication that his skeleton can heat up. ah thank you...wish you were here last night when ppl were trying to argue nonsensically that somehow admantium doesn't conduct heat

StiltmanFTW
Human Torch has heated them up in EOTS, too.

Tips of the claws were glowing red in Endsong when Wolverine tried to cut Phoenix, IIRC.

Starscream M
cool...more evidence that admantium does heat up...and quite well too! smile

753
itdoes heat up, his brain still survives incineration though

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
itdoes heat up, his brain still survives incineration though

how?

How does his organs refreain from being cooked when his skeleton itself has a higher temperature?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
itdoes heat up, his brain still survives incineration though What brain?

753
Originally posted by Sin I AM
how?

How does his organs refreain from being cooked when his skeleton itself has a higher temperature? It's really quite simple: he is a comic book character

Sin I AM
lol thats dumb.


Simpler answer is that he doesn't, his insides will fry and he will will, but the point of the discussion is whether or not his brain would fry...which it would

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
ah thank you...wish you were here last night when ppl were trying to argue nonsensically that somehow admantium doesn't conduct heat Originally posted by Starscream M
cool...more evidence that admantium does heat up...and quite well too! smile that was already obvious to anyone who knew anything about Wolverine. No one was arguing that point... we (at least, i did) wanted you to show proof that the heat gets transferred to his brain when his adamantium skull is heated. If you can prove that, then we can move on and accept that Human Torch is someone that can kill Wolverine.

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
that was already obvious to anyone who knew anything about Wolverine. No one was arguing that point... we (at least, i did) wanted you to show proof that the heat gets transferred to his brain when his adamantium skull is heated. If you can prove that, then we can move on and accept that Human Torch is someone that can kill Wolverine. if his skull heats up...how would heat NOT transfer to the brain? if his brain touches a burning surface, why would it not cook?

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
that was already obvious to anyone who knew anything about Wolverine. No one was arguing that point...

umm

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Yup, which means it heating up should be quite impossiable.

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
umm umm...Originally posted by marwash22
that was already obvious to anyone who knew anything about Wolverine. Originally posted by Starscream M
if his skull heats up...how would heat NOT transfer to the brain? if his brain touches a burning surface, why would it not cook? so, no evidence then?

You're using rl laws to turn your opinion about a comic book character into factual information.. you haven't proved squat. Who's to say that Adamantium isn't like a giant-backwards-thermos that heats up on the outside but keeps the contents at a constant temperature? You made the claim, now you have to back it up with proof, otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

So the question is, can you prove that Wolverine's brain isn't insulated?

Starscream M
are you forreal? I'm done with this topic. believe what you want.

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
are you forreal? I'm done with this topic. believe what you want. excellent

King Castle
just stay in the off topic thread Starscrean and stop tryin to debate in the vs forum at least till you start reading comics.

Space M ummy
Wolverine can still be KOed with sufficient blows to the skull.

anyone that can land such a hit successfully (Sabretooth has, IIRC- top tier martial artists like BP or Rogers probably could as well) to knock him out can simply drown him.

in concrete.

Result? Dead wolverine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>