Mister X Vs Deathblow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56784/1171027-mister_x_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63024/1193520-deathblow_splash_large.jpg

Aries_04
Im going with X here.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Aries_04
Im going with X here.

How would he compensate against a gen factor DB?

Aries_04
decapitation

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Aries_04
decapitation

At his peak, Deathblow was willing his body parts from coming back together. That's how good his healing factor is. He's also immortal.

what if x takes the head and runs away with it?

Prep-Man
lol i guess that would work.

Dum Dum Dugan
Cutting off deathblow head is quite could enough for a KO.

Prep-Man
Depends on how his hf is played out that day, but I don't think it will get to that.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Depends on how his hf is played out that day, but I don't think it will get to that.
No it won,t becuase x will complete dominate deathblow and have no need for decapitation and can simply bleed him out.

Prep-Man
Deathblow reformed his body right after it was blown to bits. His healing is Wolverine level and I doubt X can stop bombs that will blow his head off.

Dum Dum Dugan
Deathblow reformed his body right after it was blown to bits. His healing is Wolverine level and I doubt X can stop bombs that will blow his head off.
really what issue and title please becuase I will be looking this up. Death blow healing factor is not consistently at wolverine levels please dont exaggerate his abilities.

What bombs might these be?

also on a side note stop taking everything wiki says at face value, they exaggerate and are wrong all the time. This is not the first time you jumped to conclusion about wildstorm characters only to have memebers of the board completely refute such claims.

Prep-Man
Deathblow's healing got an increase recently. During World's End. It's been said he can regenerate from a single strand of DNA. He came back to life after he was destroyed by a nuke. His gen factor ability is immortality.

His weapons are able to destroy city blocks and also has psi blasts if he wants.

Dum Dum Dugan
Deathblow's healing got an increase recently. During World's End. It's been said he can regenerate from a single strand of DNA. He came back to life after he was destroyed by a nuke. His gen factor ability is immortality.

His weapons are able to destroy city blocks and also has psi blasts if he wants.
what issue was this? It took him several weeks to heal from that nuke. Stop pretending like he heals as fast as wolverine consistently when he does not. Wolverine healing factor is much faster then deathblows.

as standard equiptment? You got evidence for this? I assume not.

You mean the Psi blast you not able to control? again pretending his abilities are better then they are.

Prep-Man
lol whatever. I'm trying to find the scans of him puting himself back together.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol whatever. I'm trying to find the scans of him puting himself back together.
Not whatever......you do this quite frequently were you pretend this wildstorm characters are much better then they are, by taking events and skewering them or simply exaggerrating them as well as pretend there consistent when there far from the case.

I dont care about the scans, there useless with out context. I want issues and titles, becuase frankly I dont believe you. And your "scans" tend to be images you find on the internet......with no context to them........

Prep-Man
It's true, he did come back. I didn't say he came back 5 minutes later. The nuke incident is a separate issue.

Dum Dum Dugan
It's true, he did come back. I didn't say he came back 5 minutes later. The nuke incident is a separate issue.
Him coming back is irrelevent. DS for one is immortal but his healing factor is shit 99% of the time. Being able to come back does not make you wolverine level in healing. Trying to pretend it does is laughable.

No you dident say that, you were vague as usual and trying to imply he more impressive then he is.

Prep-Man
DB healing is quite impressive.

Dum Dum Dugan
DB healing is quite impressive.
It nearly as impressive is your trying to pretend nor consistently.

also he leaps and bonds under x in terms of combat reflexes and speed.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/536/xfight4.th.jpg

He get worked by X all over, he a poor mans DP. With not nearly the impressive feats or the consistentency

Prep-Man
That's not all that impressive.

Dum Dum Dugan
I apologies for my tone of my posts, you dont deserve such harsh wording on my part and for that I apologies though Death Blow is not very impressive.

Prep-Man
You don't need to apologize.

Dum Dum Dugan
That's not all that impressive.
far more impressive then anything deathblow done.

That by the way was hi blocking numerous bullets from an establish hero such as Black Widow who a peak human in ever way and expert in firer arms. It is most certainly impressive.

Dum Dum Dugan
You don't need to apologize.
k thanks.

Prep-Man
BTW, X isn't that fast. Black Widow was able to block him and he won't be blocking grenades to the face.

Dum Dum Dugan
BTW, X isn't that fast. Black Widow was able to block him and he won't be blocking grenades to the face.
Yes he is, and I just posted scans showing he is.....not sure how you can pretend other wise........

She blocked a leaping attack, how does that take away from his speed? Honestly are you really trying to down play this feat?

He dont need to block a granade and can dodge it with ease, they move much slower then bullets.

Deathblow speed and reflex feats can't even touch mister x's
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4757/mrx2.th.jpg

Prep-Man
Agree to disagree. I don't feel like having a 18 page debate.

Dum Dum Dugan
Agree to disagree. I don't feel like having a 18 page debate.
You can disagree all you want, but you just be denying the truth of the matter. X feats stomp all over deathblows. he superior in speed, reflexes, skill ect by far and he stomp deathblow. You dont have any evidence to say other wise to boot. So you entitled to your opinion, but that does not change the fact it wrong. Nor does trying to down play feats, and just FYI, black widows speed and reflex feats are superior to deathblows as well.

Prep-Man
Like I said, agree to disagree.

Dum Dum Dugan
Like I said, agree to disagree.
I not agreeing to disagree, I know I am right. I know this becuase I have EVIDENCE for why my characters wins. Why he FASTER, better REFLEXES. Pretty much just better.

Brutacus
This a hand to hand fight or not????
Iff so sure X got this.
What is deathblows standard equipment???

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Brutacus
This a hand to hand fight or not????
Iff so sure X got this.
What is deathblows standard equipment???

We can say
1. hth
2. standard gear. DB's standard gear sometimes includes grenades, guns that can destroy metals, flash grenades, knives, etc...

Dum Dum Dugan
also anyone know that there was already a character just like deathblow in marvel goes by the name underworld I believe. That deathblow to my knowledge is pretty much a direct ripp off of that character mixed with some deadpool.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
also anyone know that there was already a character just like deathblow in marvel goes by the name underworld I believe. That deathblow to my knowledge is pretty much a direct ripp off of that character mixed with some deadpool.

Underworld? Linky? Deadpool is a rip off of Deathstroke, so what does it matter?

Dum Dum Dugan
Underworld? Linky? Deadpool is a rip off of Deathstroke, so what does it matter?
Might be linky, I have no idea what his real name is.

Doesent matter thought it was funny. Also Deadpool is quite a bit different from DS. In fact there not really similar at all. While deathblow has the same powers and abilities as underworld and he was even given to same cancer crap that DP was given.

Prep-Man
Personality wise they aren't, but pretty much everything else. Name, powers, occupation, etc... It's not an exact match, but DC did a story in Superman/Batman creating a Deathstroke clone from earth 2. Or anti-matter universe.

The dudes name was Deathpool and it was quite funny. DC's jab at Marvel. Whatever, both DC/Marvel have characters that are homages. And will probably continue to do so,.

Dum Dum Dugan
Personality wise they aren't, but pretty much everything else. Name, powers, occupation, etc... It's not an exact match, but DC did a story in Superman/Batman creating a Deathstroke clone from earth 2. Or anti-matter universe.

The dudes name was Deathpool and it was quite funny. DC's jab at Marvel. Whatever, both DC/Marvel have characters that are homages. And will probably continue to do so,.
I agree with name, but powers arnt all that similar in a lot of ways. DP for one is completely crazy while DS has enhanced mind. DP has absurd healing factor vastly beyond DS. There both immortal though the origins of why is much different. Also the proccesses and reasoning for how they got there powers are also far different. Only real similarity is there name, even the extent of the powers that may be consider similar are still at very different levels.
I did here this before,that they did a story about it but I never read it. I dont deny that Marvel based there character original concept off of DS, but they arnt even remotely similar anymore.

yea I heard of that, it sound funny. This is true they do. But I hope they atleast attempt to make them unigue characters. it one thing to base a character off another, it another thing to carpon copy them, which marvel pretty much did with gladeator in attempt to create there version of superman (which utterly failed)

MrMind
deathblow has pretty ubber feats during image era,
nowadays, not so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.