Freddy Krueger vs. Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Freddy vs. Jason version vs. Pinhead unbound from part 3.

Kaibs
Why aren't you just letting each character have their whole feats in characters? And I don't recall Pinhead ever sleeping so therefore he wins.

Impediment
Hey, Quanchi. Read this link so as to help your thread. thumb up

www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t479748.html

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kaibs
Why aren't you just letting each character have their whole feats in characters? And I don't recall Pinhead ever sleeping so therefore he wins. Their feats apply from every movie and such these are the mindsets they are in.

Freddy is desperate in freddy vs. jason as to go for the kill far quicker than he normally would as to bring the fear back and pinhead is at his most powerful.

Fight takes place in the dream world. Winner gets springwood.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Hey, Quanchi. Read this link so as to help your thread. thumb up

www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t479748.html Ah ok.

Kaibs
^ no dude you aren't getting it. It should be just Freddy vs Pinhead. We usually don't apply CIS to most situations anyways so you don't have to worry about that. And why would the fight go there? You just gave the win to Freddy auto. That's also stupid.

quanchi112
^ no dude you aren't getting it. It should be just Freddy vs Pinhead. We usually don't apply CIS to most situations anyways so you don't have to worry about that. And why would the fight go there? You just gave the win to Freddy auto. That's also stupid. Pinhead is unbound and also wants to just torture and take all their souls. The prize is springwood so both would fight at their best here.

Pinhead also has dream powers which he used in part 3. How did I give Freddy the auto win ?

Kaibs
Because in Freddy's dreamworld he is ABSOLUTE. He has to be pulled out of the dreamworld to even have a chance at being killed. The prize doesn't matter. They should just be fighting to the death to begin with. In which case Freddy if he could not put Pinhead down for the kill he would at least KO his ass which would still give him the win. While in the dreamworld Freddy has access to everything, and also would learn about Pinheads fears anyways.

quanchi112
Because in Freddy's dreamworld he is ABSOLUTE. He has to be pulled out of the dreamworld to even have a chance at being killed. The prize doesn't matter. They should just be fighting to the death to begin with. In which case Freddy if he could not put Pinhead down for the kill he would at least KO his ass which would still give him the win. While in the dreamworld Freddy has access to everything, and also would learn about Pinheads fears anyways. That's where's freddy's powers are from but he can still be pulled outside the dream. I mean it only happened in about every single nightmare on elm street.

Pinhead has powers as well no matter where he's at. This is the most powerful Pinhead's ever been at as well.

Kaibs
Uhmmm.. notice he could only be pulled out by people who have KNOWLEDGE of him... As in there's always that one person who was either related to him or knew first hand what to do. You're not making any sense in backing Pinhead. He dies simple as that because of your weird scenario. And how the hell do you know Pinhead is at his most
powerful inside Freddy's world. That statement alone has no logic to it. Besides no matter how many times Pinhead ****ed Freddy up, he is Absolute like I said. Look up the word absolute, then you'll understand.

the ninjak
Pinhead is Pinhead so it doesn't matter.

What we need is a location.
Inside the cube?
On Earth?
It can't be the sleep realm because Pinhead shed himself of his physical body when the cube's pocket dimension forged him.

So if Freddy sends his spirit form to Cubeworld that will make more sense for if Freddy was on Earth and used and opened the cube he gets eviscerated.
Round 1 win for the Cenobites.
Round 2 will be Freddy in Cubeworld were his demented and masochistic nature + the dreammaster demon inside of him will give him an advantage over the Cenobites.
Remember Hellraiser 2 when that phychologist went in and murdered the Cenebites.
Well Freddy would do worse and possibly forge Cubeworld in his image......becoming unstoppable!

Cenobites win Round 1
Freddy Round 2 and the endgame.

Rogue Jedi
Uhmmm.. notice he could only be pulled out by people who have KNOWLEDGE of him... As in there's always that one person who was either related to him or knew first hand what to do. You're not making any sense in backing Pinhead. He dies simple as that because of your weird scenario. And how the hell do you know Pinhead is at his most
powerful inside Freddy's world. That statement alone has no logic to it. Besides no matter how many times Pinhead ****ed Freddy up, he is Absolute like I said. Look up the word absolute, then you'll understand. Word, nigga.

quanchi112
powerful inside Freddy's world. That statement alone has no logic to it. Besides no matter how many times Pinhead ****ed Freddy up, he is Absolute like I said. Look up the word absolute, then you'll understand. He's a hell lord and his powers would also sense who freddy is as a sinner in general. Have you ever even watched a hellraiser ?

You act like he can't extrapolate information and is unintelligent like voorhees or something.

Your powers stay the same as in the real world. Had you watched hellraiser 3 you'd realize his powers were unbound and he no longer had to conform to the rules of hell or the box. I mean at least watch these movies before you spout any more nonsense.

I never said I backed pinhead I at least retain knowledge about both these character while you don't.

Kaibs
I've seen the Hellraiser films... and what you're failing to understand is that none of that will ****in matter in Freddy's world. My god, just because he's intelligent doesn't mean that he's capable of ****ing knowing OH I GETS IT I GOTS TO PUT FREDDY IN THE REAL WORLD. DUH PINHEAD DUH. Umm no. It doesn't work that way.

And saying you retain knowledge about both characters is also foolish ad you clearly know nothing about Freddy. I know quite a bit about Pinhead, you have just failed to use logic i defending him.

quanchi112
I've seen the Hellraiser films... and what you're failing to understand is that none of that will ****in matter in Freddy's world. My god, just because he's intelligent doesn't mean that he's capable of ****ing knowing OH I GETS IT I GOTS TO PUT FREDDY IN THE REAL WORLD. DUH PINHEAD DUH. Umm no. It doesn't work that way.

And saying you retain knowledge about both characters is also foolish ad you clearly know nothing about Freddy. I know quite a bit about Pinhead, you have just failed to use logic i defending him. So despite freddy being absolute in the dream world why has he been beaten before by teenagers ? laughing out loud

Pinhead knows and can dig deep into his victims memories and use this against them just like Freddy.

Pinhead's role is to punish sinners yet somehow he's clueless against Freddy ?

I bet you haven't seen any hellraiser flicks.

I also see Freddy winning but it isn't a stomp.

For instance how can you hurt Pinhead ?

the ninjak
Pinhead is not a hell lord he is an explorer who got forged by a cube made by a toymaker with instructions from occultists.

This cube created an empty pocket reality where the first people who go into it literally forge it in their own form.

Unfortunately the couple were masochists who delighted in pain.

All those who get sucked into the cube and embrace the pain become Cenobites, the rest exist in eternal torture until they embrace it as well or rebel.

The sickest minds rule this dimension and Freddy is sicker than the Cenobites and displayed an enjoyable masochistic history in Freddy goes to Hell. Cutting himself and enjoying it....channeling the Dream Demons.

Pinhead may be a better character but he has his limits just like Freddy.

For instance Pinhead won't fear Freddy which would pose a problem.

Kaibs
Are you referring to the puzzle box? Or how another Cenobite can hurt him? And as for you talking about teenagers, you must be blind sir, as like I stated before random ass teenagers just don't kill Freddy. They are always either A) someone with knowledge of what's going on, B) a direct relative to him or C) you're Jason Vorhees.

You just ramble on without even proving feats or logic. Go back to the comic forum if that's all you're going to do. Sure it's Pinhead's duty to kill sinners and everything, but like was mentioned earlier, in Freddy's World he is God. He only "loses" to those teenagers because of CIS and PIS. Something you should so unblindedly know. Freddy isn't even a hugely powerful villian unless he's in the dreamworld which you gave him. So please before you start yapping stupid comments and getting hostile in here go back and rethink what the hell you're talking about before coming in here and posting like you own this part of the forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pinhead is not a hell lord he is an explorer who got forged by a cube made by a toymaker with instructions from occultists.

This cube created an empty pocket reality where the first people who go into it literally forge it in their own form.

Unfortunately the couple were masochists who delighted in pain.

All those who get sucked into the cube and embrace the pain become Cenobites, the rest exist in eternal torture until they embrace it as well or rebel.

The sickest minds rule this dimension and Freddy is sicker than the Cenobites and displayed an enjoyable masochistic history in Freddy goes to Hell. Cutting himself and enjoying it....channeling the Dream Demons.

Pinhead may be a better character but he has his limits just like Freddy.

For instance Pinhead won't fear Freddy which would pose a problem. He is an explorer of pain which originally landed him the gig. He became the greatest of the torturers. I consider him a hell lord. He's not the big boss that was leviathan.

The box was created as a portal to hell which then created cenobites out of people who were curious.

I do believe freddy is sicker than eliot spencer. This is just the evil side of pinhead though before eliot reformed with him.

Did you see Pinhead enter the club and slaughter everyone. Pinhead unbound was a huge threat on a much bigger scale as Freddy is usually confined to one territory or Springwood for the most part.

Kaibs
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is an explorer of pain which originally landed him the gig. He became the greatest of the torturers. I consider him a hell lord. He's not the big boss that was leviathan.

The box was created as a portal to hell which then created cenobites out of people who were curious.

I do believe freddy is sicker than eliot spencer. This is just the evil side of pinhead though before eliot reformed with him.

Did you see Pinhead enter the club and slaughter everyone. Pinhead unbound was a huge threat on a much bigger scale as Freddy is usually confined to one territory or Springwood for the most part.

You can't consider him a hell lord if he's actually not one. You can say Pinhead is a bigger threat then Freddy, although that's also hugely debatable. if Freddy actually decided to be smart and terrorize a town that knew nothing about him then well he'd most likely destroy everyone. The same can't be said about Pinhead.

the ninjak
He is an explorer of pain which originally landed him the gig. He became the greatest of the torturers. I consider him a hell lord. He's not the big boss that was leviathan.

I agree on Pinhead's onworld powers. Very impressive...matter manip with telekinesis. Though the box is not a gateway to Hell, it's a pocket dimension created by two masochistic occultists. It's a pain reality where pain equals control.
Sure it's Pinhead's duty to kill sinners and everything, but like was mentioned earlier, in Freddy's World he is God. He only "loses" to those teenagers because of CIS and PIS.

Pinhead doesn't kill sinners he just spreads his belief that pain is enlightenment. He kills anyone he comes across.

All of this is covered in Hellraiser 4: Bloodlines.....an excellent film.

Which covers the only way to kill the Cube and the Cenobites within is with a Supernova level matter manipulating explosion.

Kaibs
I agree on Pinhead's onworld powers. Very impressive...matter manip with telekinesis. Though the box is not a gateway to Hell, it's a pocket dimension created by two masochistic occultists. It's a pain reality where pain equals control.

Pinhead doesn't kill sinners he just spreads his belief that pain is enlightenment. He kills anyone he comes across.

Yeah, goodpoint. But I was more getting my point across about Freddy, but you're right about the sinner thing.

quanchi112
You can't consider him a hell lord if he's actually not one. You can say Pinhead is a bigger threat then Freddy, although that's also hugely debatable. if Freddy actually decided to be smart and terrorize a town that knew nothing about him then well he'd most likely destroy everyone. The same can't be said about Pinhead. Yes, I do since he is one bu that's irrelevant to this debate anyways.

In hellraiser three he was a much bigger threat. He threatened the entire planet.

Freddy has terrorized an entire town only to be beaten by dream suppressants. Freddy needed an outside agent in jason to stir things up.

Pinhead outbound would just walk into your town and slaughter everyone. No dream suppressant would keep him out. You also don't need to fear him for him to kill you.

quanchi112

Which covers the only way to kill the Cube and the Cenobites within is with a Supernova level matter manipulating explosion. It's been referred to as hell. Has this changed in the latter direct to video releases I may have missed ?

Pinhead also doesn't kill anyone he comes across. In some movies he's a bit more evil than others but there are rules he must follow. Now in the latter movies I am unfamilar with how he has been portrayed but even in bloodline he didn't kill everyone he came across. In bloodlines he was a bit more villainous than in parts 1 and 2.

Kaibs
Yeah, I'm aware what Pinhead can do, as stated earlier. But in this thread where you set the specific conditions, he still loses. And apparently you said you agree, so I have no idea why you're even arguing for Pinhead in the first place. And if you do still want to debate about something I still say Pinhad would be useless in Freddy's world. Just because he's magic, and has access to things doesn't mean that they'd work in once again, Freddy's world. Where once again, he's God.

the ninjak
The only way you can truly kill the Box Realm and the Cenobites is like this.
With a reality destroying satelite made in the cubes form. blah! Sorry it's in Spanish.
Freddy can't do this.
That is if we are arguing the physical realm which Quan meant in the OP.
EaQK1RQj2Yo

quanchi112
Yeah, I'm aware what Pinhead can do, as stated earlier. But in this thread where you set the specific conditions, he still loses. And apparently you said you agree, so I have no idea why you're even arguing for Pinhead in the first place. And if you do still want to debate about something I still say Pinhad would be useless in Freddy's world. Just because he's magic, and has access to things doesn't mean that they'd work in once again, Freddy's world. Where once again, he's God. You can't even answer my question on how he can hurt Pinhead. Pinhead was a force to be reckoned with and on top of his own powers he showed dream powers and manipulation just like freddy.

Freddy can be taken out of the dream world, it even happened in freddy vs. jason. Jason wasn't even killed in the dream world. Freddy gains strength through fear and Pinhead won't fear him at all.

You acting like it's a stomp is ridiculous.

quanchi112
@Ninjak there's also another way to defeat pinhead but I will pm it to you if you're curious I won't grant kaib this info since he seems clueless about pinhead altogether.

Kaibs
You can't even answer my question on how he can hurt Pinhead. Pinhead was a force to be reckoned with and on top of his own powers he showed dream powers and manipulation just like freddy.

Freddy can be taken out of the dream world, it even happened in freddy vs. jason. Jason wasn't even killed in the dream world. Freddy gains strength through fear and Pinhead won't fear him at all.

You acting like it's a stomp is ridiculous.

I"m sorry what? Go back into the 1st page, I even stated how he got beat in a couple of movies. You apparently aren't reading anything. And Freddy can't be taken out of the dream world by just anybody. See once again you're failing to realize that THOSE PEOPLE HAD DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION MAN. Pinhead does not. Jason was givin CPR in the van as well. Why are you like failing to realize all this stuff? You're arguing your points but totally not even acknowledging what actually happened. If Freddy is in his world as you indicated adn both are at full power then he doesn't need Pinhead's fear. /sigh.

the ninjak
@Ninjak there's also another way to defeat pinhead but I will pm it to you if you're curious I won't grant kaib this info since he seems clueless about pinhead altogether.
I'm curious PM me. He did get defeated by the Psychologist in Hellraiser II: Hellbound simply because ht doctor was a better Cenobite.
But this is a physical plane battle correct?

quanchi112
I"m sorry what? Go back into the 1st page, I even stated how he got beat in a couple of movies. You apparently aren't reading anything. And Freddy can't be taken out of the dream world by just anybody. See once again you're failing to realize that THOSE PEOPLE HAD DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION MAN. Pinhead does not. Jason was givin CPR in the van as well. Why are you like failing to realize all this stuff? You're arguing your points but totally not even acknowledging what actually happened. If Freddy is in his world as you indicated adn both are at full power then he doesn't need Pinhead's fear. /sigh. He can be taken out by kids. Yet a being with powers and dream powers can't do so ? Wow.

I guess teenagers are superior to pinhead and you just don't grab him and physically wake up which happened in parts 1, 6, and freddy vs, jason off the top of my head. Girls with zits are more capable than pinhead. laughing out loud

Pinhead can dig into your mind as well and comes for sinners to bring them to hell. Why can't he bring freddy to his hell ?

Freddy feeds off fear and in part 1 he couldn't even affect nancy when she didn't fear him and in freddy vs. jason he failed to affect the kid jason killed with a shadow freddy.

He said not strong enough yet I will be soon enough until then I iwll let jason have some fun. Then he moved his claw he awoke an djason killed him.

He fed off the fear jason created and then become more powerful in their dreams.

smile

quanchi112
I'm curious PM me. He did get defeated by the Psychologist in Hellraiser II: Hellbound simply because ht doctor was a better Cenobite.
But this is a physical plane battle correct? Ah yes. He was spiritually weakened when he became aware he was human and the doctor depowered him after this weakness. I think the director or writer stated he only was capable of this because of his spiritual weakening but one never knows if he placated to pinhead fans and the dollar sign as he became the franchise.

the ninjak
Freddy needed the children of Springwood to remember his existence.
So he disguised himself as Jason's mother and tricked him into going to Springwood and go on a murder spree.
The families and kids did research and found out that Freddy existed and assumed it was him....creating a fear-link for Freddy, bringing him back.

quanchi112
Freddy needed the children of Springwood to remember his existence.
So he disguised himself as Jason's mother and tricked him into going to Springwood and go on a murder spree.
The families and kids did research and found out that Freddy existed and assumed it was him....creating a fear-link for Freddy, bringing him back. Yes, jason stirred up the fear. he was his active agent and the kids were so scared it gave freddy the chance to become powerful enough to kill them again kids who weren't aware of him.

I saw this movie ten times in the theater.

Kaibs
He can be taken out by kids. Yet a being with powers and dream powers can't do so ? Wow.

I guess teenagers are superior to pinhead and you just don't grab him and physically wake up which happened in parts 1, 6, and freddy vs, jason off the top of my head. Girls with zits are more capable than pinhead. laughing out loud

Pinhead can dig into your mind as well and comes for sinners to bring them to hell. Why can't he bring freddy to his hell ?

Freddy feeds off fear and in part 1 he couldn't even affect nancy when she didn't fear him and in freddy vs. jason he failed to affect the kid jason killed with a shadow freddy.

He said not strong enough yet I will be soon enough until then I iwll let jason have some fun. Then he moved his claw he awoke an djason killed him.

He fed off the fear jason created and then become more powerful in their dreams.

smile

I love how you keep calling them mere kids. I'm done with your ass. You seem to fail to even acknowledge that they wren't indeed just random ass children. That's funny though. Go rewatch some of the movies then come back and talk to me. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. And I'm well aware that he had to feed off of Jason's fear. that has nothing to do with this thread, inw hich you said both were at full power. Anyways like I said you've givin nothing that even insinuates the latter. The funniest part is you're brining CIS and PIS into this now too? Lolz, if that's the case Pinhead has been beatin by some pretty dumbass broads himself. Ooooops forgot to mention that didn't you sad

the ninjak
Pinhead was BFR'd by girls. Tricked but not KO'd.
Still wins though.
Pinhead has only been physically defeated by another Cenobite in the cube reality and by that futuristic satellite in the movie I provided above.

quanchi112
I love how you keep calling them mere kids. I'm done with your ass. You seem to fail to even acknowledge that they wren't indeed just random ass children. That's funny though. Go rewatch some of the movies then come back and talk to me. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. And I'm well aware that he had to feed off of Jason's fear. that has nothing to do with this thread, inw hich you said both were at full power. Anyways like I said you've givin nothing that even insinuates the latter. The funniest part is you're brining CIS and PIS into this now too? Lolz, if that's the case Pinhead has been beatin by some pretty dumbass broads himself. Ooooops forgot to mention that didn't you sad Of course you're done I explained that even in this movie freddy needs fear to power him to kill them. You claim to know about freddy yet I even have to explain the obvious to you.

Freddy's power always has to do with fear. When has it ever not had to do with fear ? This is a simple game of who gets into whose head and probes around first. Both can't be beaten physically here and you need to attack both psychologically.

I understand both characters very well you don't. See ya later.

smile

the ninjak
If a battleground isn't presented in the OP the fight takes place in a featureless arena...correct?

If Freddy doesn't have people's fear to feed him then he is screwed!
Because Pinhead ain't giving him any.
And this is a Physical Plane fight as well.

the ninjak
Freddy in a physical environment showed clever telekinetic manipulation of his environment, flash steps (as long as no one is watching him!) and near invulnerability to death hence the end scene in Freddy Vs Jason with Jason carrying his head and it winking.

Pinhead has matter manipulation (creating stuff out of thin air) and Telekinesis (the flying CDs into peoples heads). He also caught bullets in his mouth and spat them out......WOW.

Pinhead simply in the same scenario with Jason summons hook chains from the air and stretches Freddy's arms and legs out. Then removes his head.
That's a forum win.

quanchi112
If a battleground isn't presented in the OP the fight takes place in a featureless arena...correct?

If Freddy doesn't have people's fear to feed him then he is screwed!
Because Pinhead ain't giving him any.
And this is a Physical Plane fight as well. Freddy can try to delve into his psyche which is how he usually breaks his victims. The more I think about it the tactic from part 2 wouldn't work since this is only the evil side of him. There is no human in his pinhead until the end when they merge.

This is in the dream world. Freddy would have absolutely no chance against this pinhead in the real world.

Dr Will Hatch
Freddy doesn't need fear for his powers to work, people. He was only jerking Nancy's chain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Freddy doesn't need fear for his powers to work, people. He was only jerking Nancy's chain. Yes, he kinda does in the dream world anyways as proven by nightmare one and in freddy vs. jason when he couldn't harm the teen with his shadow claw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.