Which is worse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Getting your ass kicked in front of a buncha girls, or kicking the ass of someone in front of a buncha girls, but shitting yourself during the fight?

Mr. Rhythmic
Shitting yourself.
Getting your ass kicked can sometimes be put to your advantage, like to make the other guy seem like an ass or to garner pity.

King Castle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Getting your ass kicked in front of a buncha girls, or kicking the ass of someone in front of a buncha girls, but shitting yourself during the fight? you've shit yourself havent you?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
you've shit yourself havent you? Not in a fight.

Johnny Demonic
Are the chicks hawt? If so, then getting your ass kicked would be best. Most chicks feel sorry for the guy that gets beat up. Hard to be kewl in front of them covered in shit.

dadudemon
The pooping scenario.

I roll while wearing a diaper, yo.

jinXed by JaNx
Depending on the severity of the ass beating that you're dealing i'd definitely say that getting your ass beat is worse. If you're the one who comes out winning the fight you're probably going to have a better chance of retaining self confidence and maintaining your pride.

~Bun Bun~
Teh shit.

Rogue Jedi
I'd rather have my ass kicked. Afterwards, I'd tell the chicks something like "I deserved that, that's why I took it, that's why I didn't fight back."

krillinite
ive gotten my ass kicked by a girl before...id much rather have my pants shat then go through that again

mikeydude
I would do neither. I personally wouldn't fight. But if the guy came at me. I'd knock his ass out. And not shit myself.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, you'd pewp.

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Depending on the severity of the ass beating that you're dealing i'd definitely say that getting your ass beat is worse. If you're the one who comes out winning the fight you're probably going to have a better chance of retaining self confidence and maintaining your pride.

Self confidence and pride as you've just shit your pants from pummeling someone?

Mairuzu
Not only did you beat a guy which most women aren't too thrilled about, but you also shat your pants. Doesn't sound like a winner to me.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Not only did you beat a guy which most women aren't too thrilled about, but you also shat your pants. Doesn't sound like a winner to me.

Girls think it's hot if a guy knows how to kick ass.

I've heard many girls say this, my gf included.

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
I would do neither. I personally wouldn't fight. But if the guy came at me. I'd knock his ass out. And not shit myself.

I'd kick your ass and make you shit yourself

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd kick your ass and make you shit yourself
Steve I don't think you realize I'm not an ordinary fatman. I can take hits. Plus, I may look slow. But I act fast.

Slay
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Girls think it's hot if a guy knows how to kick ass.

I've heard many girls say this, my gf included.

The good ones usually don't.

steverules_2
Steve I don't think you realize I'm not an ordinary fatman. I can take hits. Plus, I may look slow. But I act fast.

I'm like Rocky big grin

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Slay
The good ones usually don't.

What does that have to do with how "good" she is? I don't see anything wrong with a girl that likes the fact that a guy can protect her if he needs too.

Rogue Jedi
I'd kick your ass and make you shit yourself laughing out loud

King Castle
Not in a fight. what does that mean? blink

you have pooped yourself, than?

steverules_2
I seem to re-call him telling me some time in the past about a time he shit himself...he had the squirts

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
what does that mean? blink

you have pooped yourself, than? Once.

mikeydude
I'm like Rocky big grin
You're a ****ing ginger.

steverules_2
You're a ****ing ginger.

And you're a f*cking gemo, but that has nothing to do with it. I said I'm like Rocky, never said I look like Rocky roll eyes (sarcastic) You ASSUMED thats what I meant, and when you assume you make an ass out of u and me big grin More you than me though smile I look like the innocent victim

Rogue Jedi
And you're a f*cking gemo, but that has nothing to do with it. I said I'm like Rocky, never said I look like Rocky roll eyes (sarcastic) You ASSUMED thats what I meant, and when you assume you make an ass out of u and me big grin More you than me though smile I look like the innocent victim Say hello to Bullwinkle.

You're welcome, Mikey.

mikeydude
You will never be an innocent victim. That is a honest to god fact.

Rogue Jedi
hmm?

mikeydude
Just talking to Steve.

Thank you John.

Rogue Jedi
My nigga.

mikeydude
Mhmm.

steverules_2
Say hello to Bullwinkle.

You're welcome, Mikey.

He says hi

You will never be an innocent victim. That is a honest to god fact.

Wouldn't really want to be

mikeydude
K.

Tired-Hiker
Getting your ass kicked in front of a buncha girls, or kicking the ass of someone in front of a buncha girls, but shitting yourself during the fight?

Probably kicking the shit out of a bunch of girls while they are shitting themselves? confused

steverules_2
RJ got banned laughing out loud 5 days...is this his second ban?

mikeydude
Nope first.

steverules_2
Hmmm thought it was less for first...depends on the crime I guess

mikeydude
No, its 5 days period. 2nd is 10 im sure.
then perma. well, most of the time, if your walshy. Then its like 5 different times.

steverules_2
I've seen some that had more than 3 bans

Someone in the comic section got a 2 day ban

georgebaker
Getting your ass kicked in front of a bunch a girls

JackMolen
definitely it is

Getting your ass kicked in front of a bunch of girls

rusty_theron11
Its really an awesome and valuable post
keep it up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.