Chaos king vs phoenix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The force for oblivion takes on the force for creation...

Both at peak showings...

zopzop
CK, no contest. Throw in the LT and the Goblin Force then MAYBE the PF has a chance.

Rotiart, did you see the the scan in the CK vs Thanos thread? Ck destroyed 97+% of the MULTIVERSE.

rotiart
Oh sorry. But i just create threads i feel are possibly even. I avoid posting in ny own threads to avoid looking like ome of those guys being a douche that just tries to bump himself all day.

A multiversal force vs another multiversal force...

SuperMan103
Originally posted by zopzop
CK, no contest. Throw in the LT and the Goblin Force then MAYBE the PF has a chance.

Rotiart, did you see the the scan in the CK vs Thanos thread? Ck destroyed 97+% of the MULTIVERSE.

98.76%.

zopzop
The thing is NO one has ever been shown effecting the multiverse on panel. Not the LT, not the PF, not the Goblin Force.

As stupid as it sounds the following are the only ones on panel who have some effect on the multiverse : Odin/Seth. When they fought the multiverse shook.

So a better thread would be CK vs Odin/Seth.

bbrem123
where is LT in all of this?

zopzop
Originally posted by bbrem123

Asleep or hiding. 98.76% of the MULTIVERSE gone! And not a peep from the higher powers.

CosmicComet
The most unlikely of heroes will come.

Cytorrak will save the day! Along with a newly crowned low Elder God level Marko. Just watch!

*hopes*

Stoic

The Multiverse is of no consequence to LT, to him it's just a change of power schemes, he would likely survive no matter the cost. Just my opinion.

guy222
LT in the Microverse

http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/5373494_Avengers_Academy-07-020.jpg

rotiart
In the first scan Athena herself tells us that she foresaw that the Chaos King must win. But that she also knew that the end of all things is merely part of a cycle that reoccurs.. http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4005.jpg
"But then as it always does, Order will reemerge, Existence can try again"

And the scan that says our multiverse is being destroyed... however... this simply refers to the 616 universe.. and A.C. is taking into account all the realms of the gods and devils that were also destroyed by the Chaos King. Think about it, if the actual greater Marvel Multiverse was being destroyed.. there would be no where for death to flee to. But here is the scan of A.C. mentioning his calculations
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4007.jpg
Look-- by my calculations he's already destroyed 98.76% of the multiverse

In the next scan we get the first inclination that our multiverse which is being destroyed is only part of a larger universe...
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4010.jpg
Since the big bang, the universe has been expanding due to chaotic inflation. --- The continuum is completely isolated from the rest of the multiverse in the far end of that expansion.

Warlord
Originally posted by rotiart
In the first scan Athena herself tells us that she foresaw that the Chaos King must win. But that she also knew that the end of all things is merely part of a cycle that reoccurs.. http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4005.jpg
"But then as it always does, Order will reemerge, Existence can try again"

And the scan that says our multiverse is being destroyed... however... this simply refers to the 616 universe.. and A.C. is taking into account all the realms of the gods and devils that were also destroyed by the Chaos King. Think about it, if the actual greater Marvel Multiverse was being destroyed.. there would be no where for death to flee to. But here is the scan of A.C. mentioning his calculations
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4007.jpg
Look-- by my calculations he's already destroyed 98.76% of the multiverse

In the next scan we get the first inclination that our multiverse which is being destroyed is only part of a larger universe...
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4010.jpg
Since the big bang, the universe has been expanding due to chaotic inflation. --- The continuum is completely isolated from the rest of the multiverse in the far end of that expansion.

it's possible that death have fled to the rest of the multiverse that remained intact. There is no proof that by multiverse they just mean 616 universe.

Colossus-Big C
1.death has fled to outside the multiverse before, she did it when thanos had the hotu

2. LT only intervenes when something is not normal/unatural, for instance thanos getting infinity gaunlet or hotu. he doesnt intervene when something is normal, like abraxas collapsing the multiverse after being released. its his abstract representation to do so, or oblivion consuming the universe at the end of the cycle etc. chaos king abstract representation is to destroy the universe

he destroys everything, she is reborn from ntohingness and restarts the cycle. I hate CK, why couldn't they just use Oblivion for this thing?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
he destroys everything, she is reborn from ntohingness and restarts the cycle. I hate CK, why couldn't they just use Oblivion for this thing? it wouldnt be much of story, and they already did with the mealstrom thing how much copys did that sell?

bbrem123
it seems that CK is not just the opposite of eternity...he seems to be the counter balance to everything...eternity,death,big-g,chaos,order...and so on

they will most likely save everybody in the bubble universe and CK will do what he has set out to do

it seems that our multiverse is flawed from athenas' words and we kind of get another chance to remake it right this time

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it wouldnt be much of story, and they already did with the mealstrom thing how much copys did that sell? they didnt know how to properly package these ridiculous company wide crossovers back then. they could have written the same stortyline with oblivion in stead of this disgrace that is CK

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
they didnt know how to properly package these ridiculous company wide crossovers back then. they could have written the same stortyline with oblivion in stead of this disgrace that is CK they can always just reveal them to be the same being

Utrigita
Asleep or hiding. 98.76% of the MULTIVERSE gone! And not a peep from the higher powers.

They are chilling or like Eternity holding back from interfering because it's a part of the Cosmic Pattern, absolute crap tbh, since Death have never showed caring about such restrictions.

Black bolt z
The thing is NO one has ever been shown effecting the multiverse on panel. Not the LT, not the PF, not the Goblin Force.

As stupid as it sounds the following are the only ones on panel who have some effect on the multiverse : Odin/Seth. When they fought the multiverse shook.

So a better thread would be CK vs Odin/Seth. You can't be serious....

Nihilist
Originally posted by Utrigita
They are chilling or like Eternity holding back from interfering because it's a part of the Cosmic Pattern, absolute crap tbh, since Death have never showed caring about such restrictions. thumb up After all she brought Thanos back to cull half the population in the universe because she thought too many people was living.

Bentley
Nobody cares about this event nor about oblivion so I don't see why they would do that.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Nobody cares about this event nor about oblivion so I don't see why they would do that. Oblivion is cool CK not so much.

rougeredmage
actually the phoenix force has been described as both a force of creation and been the avatar of death which is pretty acurate of its duality of nature however chaos king stilll wins

MrMind
I'm not sure about this
phoenix force can't die, can chaos king kills the bird?

Colossus-Big C
theres things beyond death, like oblivion

Black bolt z
theres things beyond death, like oblivion should something be strong enough to kill oblivion(mabye PR beyonder) and death wanted to keep oblivion in her realm he would die.But death and oblivion are friends.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Black bolt z
should something be strong enough to kill oblivion(mabye PR beyonder) and death wanted to keep oblivion in her realm he would die.But death and oblivion are friends.

?? oblivion is beyond death...you cant destroy him...he will always be there no matter what

guy222
Chaos King kills Dr. Strange

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/8910/incrediblehulks619004.th.jpg

Black bolt z
?? oblivion is beyond death...you cant destroy him...he will always be there no matter what You can't logically kill death....but PR beyonder did it.Theres no reason he couldn't kill oblivion as well who is the equal of death.

GalacticStorm
You'd never get both of these entities at the height of their powers because as one prospers and grows in power surely the other ones power fades. The Chaos King must absorb creation to reach the height of his power and the energies of the Phoenix Force are creation. So when the Phoenix Force is reborn the Chaos King is reduced in capacity and when the void takes over creation the same goes for the Phoenix Force.

If TOAA somehow made it possible for both entities to exist at the height of their powers then it would be a stalemate. Neither can die, only be reduced in capacity.

rotiart
Its a forum battle... Both beings are
Meant to be at their best showings barring cis, pis, etc

Uriel005

That makes this a tie they are equal and diametrically opposed forces.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Uriel005
That makes this a tie they are equal and diametrically opposed forces.

thumb up

GalacticStorm

Which makes it a stalemate. smile

rotiart
Okay... So lets say ck=pf...
And ck did (i disagree) destroy 98% of the marvel multiverse...(and not just 98% of 616)
Where is hercules getting the power to stand up to the chaos king...
Since the powers of creation itself are almost entirely behind ck...?

CosmicComet
And ck did (i disagree) destroy 98% of the marvel multiverse...(and not just 98% of 616)
Since the powers of creation itself are almost entirely behind ck...?

Pakforce.

KuRuPT Thanosi

So a better thread would be CK vs Odin/Seth.

Do you seem to remember when the LT was holding two megaverses in his hand?

rotiart
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Pakforce.

I loled

Colossus-Big C
Since the powers of creation itself are almost entirely behind ck...? Gaea

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you seem to remember when the LT was holding two megaverses in his hand?

That never happened. That very issue introduced the retcon whereby LT was greater than the Brothers, the Brothers werent embodiments of the marvel and dc multiverses but instead architects/designers of realities.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That never happened. That very issue introduced the retcon whereby LT was greater than the Brothers, the Brothers werent embodiments of the marvel and dc multiverses but instead architects/designers of realities. scan?

rotiart
I think it was an xmen forever issue wasnt it?

GalacticStorm
I think it was an xmen forever issue wasnt it?

thumb up

It was indeed.

Yh its common knowledge Big C-

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8349/56132412.th.jpg

Black bolt z
Hmmm...The Force of creation or the force before creation?

zopzop
"Before" creation is vague.

Before ALL creation? Or before the creation of 616? Because Galactus is older than the creation of 616 and so is the PF.

Black bolt z
"Before" creation is vague.

Before ALL creation? Or before the creation of 616? Because Galactus is older than the creation of 616 and so is the PF. Yeah, well Marvel Continuity is screwed up.

Colossus-Big C
he is supposed to be before all creation, even the previous universes,

chaos king is infinit years old

rotiart
Where did you get that. Scan or issue please?
I mean there are comments of oblivion... Representing the same thing

Colossus-Big C
Where did you get that. Scan or issue please?
I mean there are comments of oblivion... Representing the same thing paks own statements, mikaboshi represents what was before creation and predateds even galactus universe.

oblivion only represents it for the 616 universe

i have a theory that it may have been mikaboshi who collapsed galans universe in the first place, wasnt it stated to be some demon void entity?

rotiart
Do u have a link to pak

GalacticStorm

i have a theory that it may have been mikaboshi who collapsed galans universe in the first place, wasnt it stated to be some demon void entity?

Your theory is incorrect. It was shown on panel what destroyed the previous multiverse. It was the M'kraan crystal that destroyed and then re-created the multiverse.

The story featured Galan, the Phoenix Force and the Living Tribunal.

rotiart
Your theory is incorrect. It was shown on panel what destroyed the previous multiverse. It was the M'kraan crystal that destroyed and then re-created the multiverse.

The story featured Galan, the Phoenix Force and the Living Tribunal.

Dont put it past marvel to retcon some stuff... :-/

quanchi112

The story featured Galan, the Phoenix Force and the Living Tribunal. Retcons, anything is fair game to be changed.

GalacticStorm
Dont put it past marvel to retcon some stuff... :-/

But it hasnt been changed so far.

Thats the current continuity that i described. So Big C's unsupported theories are as it stands incorrect.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Retcons, anything is fair game to be changed.

Obviously. But it hasnt happened yet unless you can point to an on panel depiction or statement from a reputable source that states that the previous multiverse was no longer brought to an end and recreated by the M'kraan crystal but as per Big C's theories it was destroyed by the Chaos King. confused

quanchi112
Obviously. But it hasnt happened yet unless you can point to an on panel depiction or statement from a reputable source that states that the previous multiverse was no longer brought to an end and recreated by the M'kraan crystal but as per Big C's theories it was destroyed by the Chaos King. confused Like you would acknowledge it anyways.

GalacticStorm
Like you would acknowledge it anyways.

Still pressed i see laughing

quanchi112
Still pressed i see laughing You won't even acknowledge the word multiverse. You only accept certain things only in phoenix's favor and never against. It's quite obvious.

GalacticStorm
You won't even acknowledge the word multiverse. You only accept certain things only in phoenix's favor and never against. It's quite obvious.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didnt i provide scans stating that the universe is a multiverse of sorts so can and is sometimes descibed as one? confused

Does that not mean therefore that if the word multiverse is used then unless we are shown through clear artistic depiction and statement that it is the actual multiverse being referred to then it is possible that it is just the universe/pseudo multiverse? ( just for you http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pseudo wink )

Does that possibility not bring with it uncertainity for either interpretation and therefore necessitate looking at consistent and conclusive character portrayals to determine what interpretation is correct? shifty

I rest my case smile

This is probably way over your head Quanchi despite your seniority in years. Dont know why i bothered big grin

Colossus-Big C
what created the crystal?

zopzop
Big C, I'm guessing TOAA.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didnt i provide scans stating that the universe is a multiverse of sorts so can and is sometimes descibed as one? confused

Does that not mean therefore that if the word multiverse is used then unless we are shown through clear artistic depiction and statement that it is the actual multiverse being referred to then it is possible that it is just the universe/pseudo multiverse? ( just for you http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pseudo wink )

Does that possibility not bring with it uncertainity for either interpretation and therefore necessitate looking at consistent and conclusive character portrayals to determine what interpretation is correct? shifty

I rest my case smile

This is probably way over your head Quanchi despite your seniority in years. Dont know why i bothered big grin The word used was multiverse so until otherwise that this is more than one universe. LOL at this unnecessary rant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.