Harry Potter vs. The Socerer's Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Voldemort and Bellatrix are looking for the dark Lord's horcruxes and their search leads them to New York City and into the shop of resident sorcerer, Balthazar Blake. Bellatrix rudely interrupts the conversation between Balthazar and Dave and demands that they hand over the horcrux... Balthazar plays dumb, Dave makes a wise-crack about Voldy's nose and proceeds to charge a plasma bolt. Voldemort and Bellatrix use apparition to escape before Dave can attack.

Dave & Balthazar

vs.

Voldemort & Bellatrix

-this is Dave at the end of the movie.
-cis is off for Dave and Balthazar.
-fight takes place at night in an empty Central Park.

who wins?

Kaibs
Couldn't they shoot spells of without using cannotations and what not? @ the sorcerers that is.

Rogue Jedi
Apparition. Death spell. /thread.

marwash22
i think the SA peeps are quicker to the draw when it comes to casting.

Kaibs
Did they not have to use cannotations for spells or not? It's kind of important.

marwash22
Originally posted by Kaibs
Did they not have to use cannotations for spells or not? It's kind of important. nah, it was pretty much point and click with the SA peeps. Even the Hadouken's could be preformed instantaneous come end of movie.

Kaibs
If that's the case then I don't see hwo the **** they don't win then. HP had to at least give a cannotation and it wasn't instant.

marwash22
I figured the SA team had the advantage in that aspect, but i made the match anyway because i wasn't sure how they'd contend with Avada, which Voldy does perform instantly.

Kaibs
Well RJ will side with HP to the death, so you can happily debate with him about it lol. I don't think he's seen the SA though. So IDK. In the end it will just be a never ending debate, so brace yourself mate.

Rogue Jedi
I have, but as I said in the newer thread, it's been a while. I'll have to watch SA again to decide. Truth be told, I can't remember being overly impressed. Can't remember if the SA dudes can counter apparition.

jinXed by JaNx
dammit, well, i guess someone can close my thread no whistle

Sorcerers apprentice wins easily. Balthazar would quickly be able to divorce the wands from Voldy and bell

Rogue Jedi
Some HP magic can be performed without a wand, silly.

jinXed by JaNx
like attack and defense spells? I only remember seeing potions being performed without wands.

Rogue Jedi
Confundus, see the other thread.

But look here, FF to :58.

UunqBAHBDo8

Look at how fast Voldemort casts his fire attack. Took less than a second.

jinXed by JaNx
I cant watch it, what'd he do? It took Balthazar about the same time to cast his fire spell.

Rogue Jedi
Wizard fire battle, that'd be AWESOME.

I'll watch SA tomorrow.

Rogue Jedi
Little iffy on "The Prime Merlinian" thing. Gonna rewatch tonight to refresh my memory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.