Blade vs Misty Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.........

juggernaut74
Probably Misty Knight.

BruceSkywalker
blade most likely

King Castle
could go either way, one of them would win.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by King Castle
could go either way, one of them would win. Misty is on a higher level than Blade.

Aries_04
Blade

King Castle
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Misty is on a higher level than Blade. how so?

juggernaut74
Blade got kayoed by Cyclops.

SuperiorTech
Ok I am confused Misty is that chick with the robotic arm right? How is she a match for blade.

King Castle
how is that bad thing?!

O' Cyclopes has ko'ed a plenty of ppl in the past ppl superior to blade and misty..

juggernaut74
how is that bad thing?!

O' Cyclopes has ko'ed a plenty of ppl in the past ppl superior to blade and misty.. Like who?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Ok I am confused Misty is that chick with the robotic arm right? How is she a match for blade. I think she kayoed Rhino once.

Trackz
Not sure misty knight has done anything impressive...

juggernaut74
I think she kayoed Rhino once.

Trackz
you think or you know? Also Rhino is one of those characters everyone beats, no?

King Castle
she cold cocked Rhino with her cybernetic arm.. and it really shouldn't have happen but he is rhino so no one cares at marvel when they do it.

its a running gag thing..

@jugg.

cyclops back in the day cold cocked logan knocking him on his @$$... if it werent for the adamantium skull and healing factor his backhand would have killed anyone less... including Blade..sneer

so no shame for blade..

jinzin
Hey! A fight Blade can actually win! eek!

King Castle
i'm surprise trackz isnt all over this or snoop with their racial identity group mentality..

i guess seeing who is in the fight that isnt an issue.. or maybe they are too busy in other boards arguing for their character against Cap, Wolverine, and batman..

jinzin
i'm surprise trackz isnt all over this or snoop with their racial identity group mentality..

i guess seeing who is in the fight that isnt an issue.. or maybe they are too busy in other boards arguing for their character against Cap, Wolverine, and batman.. laughing out loud

Personally I like movie Blade waaaayyy better than his comic book counterpart... I'd give him an edge over comic book Blade as well.. his feats are outstandingly better IMO.

Deadline

Why are you making up lies about posters? What the hell has race got to do with anything?

i guess seeing who is in the fight that isnt an issue.. or maybe they are too busy in other boards arguing for their character against Cap, Wolverine, and batman..

Thats funny because I've had a debate with them concerning Cap vs Blade and I remember them respecting my opinion. If you're going to bash posters at least get your facts right.

Oh and Blade fans give the majority to Wolverine, so there goes your theory.

Tha C-Master
Seriously, when did race come up?

King Castle
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Personally I like movie Blade waaaayyy better than his comic book counterpart... I'd give him an edge over comic book Blade as well.. his feats are outstandingly better IMO. Blade in the movie was awesome.. too bad we are not allowed to use movie character versions here. erm

still not sure who to give it to in this fight..

probably Blade but i am willing to be convinced otherwise

srankmissingnin
She koed Rhino in Daughters of the Dragon a few years ago after Tony upgraded her arm IIRC. Some versions of Misty her arm is Adamantium, some it is anti-metal, some it has gravity control and energy output... and sometimes it is basically the same as Winter Soldiers and is barely superhuman. Misty could beat Blade depending on her arm, at her best she will win hands down but on consistency Blade would take the majority.

Trackz
Originally posted by Deadline
Why are you making up lies about posters? What the hell has race got to do with anything?

Thats funny because I've had a debate with them concerning Cap vs Blade and I remember them respecting my opinion. If you're going to bash posters at least get your facts right.

Oh and Blade fans give the majority to Wolverine, so there goes your theory. he's a troll just ignore him.

King Castle
Originally posted by Trackz
he's a troll just ignore him. no i am not, trackz.

i was just teasing, tell me how do you see this fight going?

SamZED
Blade.

Trackz
no i am not, trackz.

i was just teasing, tell me how do you see this fight going?

for one I have no opinion on this fight as I don't read Misty Knight, two refrain from including my name in your posts, you don't know me.

King Castle
@son of Sam

how so?

@ Trackz

sure i do. you bn posting here for years, your a Blade fan.
dont take it personal Trackz. chillax..

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
he's a troll just ignore him. I agree.

Omega Vision
Lol @ KOing Rhino being some kind of uber feat.

King Castle
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/858833-rh2.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/858834-rh1.jpg

well if rhino isnt a feat what about this one?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1123639-picture_15.png

Omega Vision
^ As far as I'm concerned the best feat there is her being hot. stick out tongue

On a more serious note though I have no idea who wins this, I just loled a bit when someone mentioned "she beat Rhino" as if it's not something Blade could do given Rhino's track record.

King Castle
but could he do it without a sword?

juggernaut74
No.

Omega Vision
but could he do it without a sword?
The only tool required to KO Rhino is Rhino. stick out tongue

King Castle
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The only tool required to KO Rhino is Rhino. stick out tongue you need the fist of freedom backed by the shield of patriotism and a boot of truth

http://i.newsarama.com/images/45_marvel_adventures_super_heroes_5_02.jpg

SamZED
@son of Sam

how so?

Tbh only familliar with her from HFH books. Well and guest appearances in other books. Just never saw her to be on Blade's level. Maybe I missed something though.

jinzin
She's not. She's barely a third tier MA if that. She's rather uninspired tbh.

Even with some of her more powerful arms I don't see her beating Blade a majority of the time.

Isn't Rhino currently written like a beast again?

Deadline
Originally posted by Omega Vision
given Rhino's track record.

I don't think it's that bad actually.

SamZED
Originally posted by jinzin
She's not. She's barely a third tier MA if that. She's rather uninspired tbh.

Even with some of her more powerful arms I don't see her beating Blade a majority of the time.

Isn't Rhino currently written like a beast again? Yeah, in the latest ASM he was like Ock's right hand. Badass attitude changed him completely. Even made him smarter apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.