Albert Wesker and Bryan Fury vs Ryu Hayabusa and Yoshimitsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Which team will gain the victory?
Morals do not apply.
Bloodlust is off.

Phanteros
Ryu solos

StyleTime
Hayabusa is the key factor here. Team 2 wins.

menokokoro
oooh, i would love to see Ryu slaughter Wesker. I love seeing in my mind an awesome character destroy a once awesome character.

Dynamic Entry
Yeah. Wtf Hayabusa solo's this.

I think it's agreed Hayabusa can slice Bryan Fury with the Plasma Sword (equal or greater to Yoshimitsu's energy-powered sword) and Bryan can get cut by Yoshimitsu, and Hayabusa has speed-blitz whereas Fury doesn't and lugs around a gattling gun for the lose. 313

And in some other thread Bryan was holding his own against Wesker so I doubt Wesker is significantly greater than Bryan. Plus as of Sigma 2 Hayabusa has so much in his disposal it's not even funny. It literally has a ninpo (was in 360 NG2 also) with a description of a mini black hole that sucks up whatever's in its path. I doubt any of the two could survive a black hole flying at them at a little less then mach speed. Even if they were close to it I imagine they'd get screwed. There's also obviously some caster protection if anyone may ask why it doesn't affect the caster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.