TFU II Starkiller vs Kratos (GoW II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Each man has the armed with the standard weapons they wield. They don't know the abilities of the other. Battle site is Grand Canyon.

MooCowofJustice
Fighting to win, Kratos would probably be seeing himself flung back and forth into the canyon walls repeatedly. Not sure if he could get outta that.

Phanteros
Starkiller looses for being fail.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Fighting to win, Kratos would probably be seeing himself flung back and forth into the canyon walls repeatedly. Not sure if he could get outta that.

Yeah, he'd be a sucker for TK I guess.

Unless he spams Helios' Head from the start thus blinding SK, and then moving in to rip him apart.

TheGoldenSpy
TK is the dealbreaker for the spartan, breaks his back or pops his head. but i'm pretty sure Kratos would crush him without that.

Funny thing is that Ares, Hades Thanatos and most likely zeus could have done this to Kratos aswell but didn't for some reason.

linkownsyousobs
Z1F6QMIqvS4

2:21
/thread big grin

MooCowofJustice
It's not so much that TK easily kills Kratos, 'cause it might not. But it's more that I think he'd be a little helpless against it.

linkownsyousobs
having two weapons that can cut through pretty much anything doesn't really help Kratos either

CosmicComet
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
TK is the dealbreaker for the spartan, breaks his back or pops his head. but i'm pretty sure Kratos would crush him without that.

Funny thing is that Ares, Hades Thanatos and most likely zeus could have done this to Kratos aswell but didn't for some reason.

CIS would be the reason, or, it simply wouldn't work for whatever reason.

Kratos has shown strong mental resistances before, blowing up his brains with TK is probably something guarded against by intangible qualities.

TheGoldenSpy
TK definitely works on Kratos. Ares used it to take away his blades and athena used it to save Kratos from suiciding.

Wondering if Zeus ever used TK. Someguy thinks ares is stronger than zeus because of his TK. I don't ever recall him using it though.

NemeBro
Ares took away the blades because he gave them to him, and Athena never used TK on Kratos.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
It's not so much that TK easily kills Kratos, 'cause it might not. But it's more that I think he'd be a little helpless against it.

He's shown no resistance to TK so he probably would be helpless, but then again, it's rarely been used on him in combat.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
CIS would be the reason, or, it simply wouldn't work for whatever reason.

Kratos has shown strong mental resistances before, blowing up his brains with TK is probably something guarded against by intangible qualities.

You know Helios' Head is too hax against someone that has eyes and cannot withstand the brightness of the sun. 313

Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
TK definitely works on Kratos. Ares used it to take away his blades and athena used it to save Kratos from suiciding.

Wondering if Zeus ever used TK. Someguy thinks ares is stronger than zeus because of his TK. I don't ever recall him using it though.

Ares never used TK to take away the Blades. He took away every thing Kratos had (including Magic), via some unknown ability. He can even use the Army of Hades after taking it away from Kratos.
More refined usage of TK such as snapping him in half, breaking his neck, or even crushing his brain, was never tried out. Could just fall down to CIS on Ares' part.

Ares stronger than Zeus because of TK? Nahh.
In direct combat, he would have been beaten easily by a GoW3 Kratos with the BoO. Ares' pocket dimensional creating ability+mindraping is the only thing that gives him a shot.
Bring in Fear Zeus, and Ares would be swatted aside.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Ares took away the blades because he gave them to him, and Athena never used TK on Kratos.

Guessing she used TK to bring him back up the cliff.

Phanteros
Starkiller still loses for being made of fail and killing Han Solo.

TheGoldenSpy
Actually I think I may have some evidence that he can resist telekenisis to some extent. During his fight against Hades he would use TK to bring back parts of his flesh that Kratos has severed to heal himself. Yet if you stand in front of his hand to slash at the flesh it doesn't effect you at all. Sure gameplay yadda yadda yadda but really it's the only thing we have. Athena used it to save Kratos when he was unconscious but it's never been used against him in direct combat. So that's my argument. But if it doesn't count then yeah, starkiller can hold him and chop his head off with his lightsaber.

sooo cheap :/

Nemesis X
Kratos summons the souls of enraged Star Wars Old Trilogy fanboys.

/thread

LLLLLink
Does the Force even have influence outside of the Star Wars known galaxy?

TheGoldenSpy
Couldn't Kratos use scourge of erinys while in TK? It's a type of dark godly energy attack that homes unto enemies and damages them while it heals Kratos.

Can starkiller move around while using TK?

ares834
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Does the Force even have influence outside of the Star Wars known galaxy?
Does the Triforce, oh i'm sorry, TRUEforce have influence outside the Zelda World? stick out tongue

As for the question... Yes, yes it does. The Vong came from a different galaxy and they were at one point connected to the force like all life in the SW galaxy.

Kosmic King
Seeing as though I've played the (original) Force Unleashed but never played God of War, I know nothing of Krato's feats (apart from that he's really strong) so I'll go with Starkiller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.