Thanos vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins.

1: Physical only

2: Telepathic fight only

3: All powers

Nihilist
1.Thanos
2.Stalemate
3.Thanos

*waits for someone to say Onslaught was Celestial lvl* laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
1.Thanos
2.Stalemate
3.Thanos

*waits for someone to say Onslaught was Celestial lvl* laughing out loud Who says onslaught was celestial level?

iceman24567
Onslaught was Celestial level he stomps

biscuits

whistle

rotiart
If i gave onslaught the best feats of his components... He takes all three.

Galan007
Agreed.

The Nuul
1.Thanos
2.Stalemate
3.Thanos

*waits for someone to say Onslaught was Celestial lvl* laughing out loud

Waiting for Thanos fanboys to say Thanos is Odins level or above.

Not really but they will say it anyways.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
If i gave onslaught the best feats of his components... He takes all three.

thumb up

Onslaught 10/10 in each senario...and its a SLAUGHTER!!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who says onslaught was celestial level? A lot of posters through the years, due to Franklinn Richards..but Franklin is/was Celestail lvl when in adulthood.

Black bolt z
A lot of posters through the years, due to Franklinn Richards..but Franklin is/was Celestail lvl when in adulthood. Exactly. If Onslaught beat him when hes reached his full potential then it'd be a great feat.

He did however (IIRC) mindrape ultron-7 who had just mentally subdued all of the inhumans,FF,and Avengers at like 4 years old.

Nihilist
Originally posted by rotiart
If i gave onslaught the best feats of his components... He takes all three. Disagree.

None of them have any feats to say they could take Thanos physicaly.

Proff X and Nate would give Thanos a very hard mental fight, but his mental defence is very strong and has the offensive capabilitys to take wins, but it would be pretty even imo.

Using all powers the only real threat is Franklin is you use all his feats.

1v1 Thanos would take 8-9 wins individually against Mags,Nate and Proff if both Thanos and whoever used all their powers.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Exactly. If Onslaught beat him when hes reached his full potential then it'd be a great feat.

He did however (IIRC) mindrape ultron-7 who had just mentally subdued all of the inhumans,FF,and Avengers at like 4 years old. But thats the problem with Onslaught he never showed any of that power, he gets way overhyped.

Galan007
Juggernaut could certainly contend with Thanos physically.

Nate and Xavier combined would be more than enough to trounce Thanos in a TP battle.

Nate and Franklin's abilities combined into a singular offensive power would be... HUGE. Then tack on Juggy's strength/invulnerability + Xavier's mental prowess on top of that.

Black bolt z
But thats the problem with Onslaught he never showed any of that power, he gets way overhyped. What was the context of him beating frank? Mindrape? I won't say its not impressive by any means but its not as impressive as some would say

carver9
Onslaught in all 3 8/10. Physically, I would say 9/10 onslaught. All earth heros was nothing but a nuicance to onslaught and that team included thor and doom and apocalypse sat on the side lines because of onslaught power.

Thor alone has given thanos fits, add in the rest of the team that has faced onslaught and thanos would get WRECKED. Onslaught basically took on the same team (but more powerful) that faced thanos when he had the ig... the difference is.... they were nothing but children to him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
Juggernaut could certainly contend with Thanos physically.The same Juggs that Onslaught pwnd physically, whilst in his weakest form. And Onslaught didnt have anything like the power Juggs gets granted by Cytorrak iirc.

Sorry dont agree, neither have you power to take Thanos, Nate was shit scared of a clones mind, iirc none of them have come close to mind raping Galactus like Thanos did.

Agree on Franklins, but Nate has never impressed me enough to say he is a threat to Thanos lvl guy, Juggs invulnerabilty isnt a great as everyone believes as he has been hurt/injured several times.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Onslaught in all 3 8/10. Physically, I would say 9/10 onslaught. All earth heros was nothing but a nuicance to onslaught and that team included thor and doom and apocalypse sat on the side lines because of onslaught power.

Thor alone has given thanos fits, add in the rest of the team that has faced onslaught and thanos would get WRECKED. Onslaught basically took on the same team (but more powerful) that faced thanos when he had the ig... the difference is.... they were nothing but children to him. Pure fail, again with Thor gives Thanos fit, why do you talk so much shit when it been proved otherwise. Onslaught sat behind his shield when all the heroes attacked.

Agian huge context fail on the IG thing, are you still upset about Thanos/Hulk thread?

quanchi112
Thanos wins in each scenario.

carver9
The same Juggs that Onslaught pwnd physically, whilst in his weakest form. And Onslaught didnt have anything like the power Juggs gets granted by Cytorrak iirc.

Sorry dont agree, neither have you power to take Thanos, Nate was shit scared of a clones mind, iirc none of them have come close to mind raping Galactus like Thanos did.

Agree on Franklins, but Nate has never impressed me enough to say he is a threat to Thanos lvl guy, Juggs invulnerabilty isnt a great as everyone believes as he has been hurt/injured several times.

Naah, the same juggernaut that tanked thors god blast and a hammer toss. The same jugs that tanked attacks from the stranger... jugs that has tanked shots from the exemplers, beings that was stated as being thor equal.

From my knwoledge, thor has pounded on thanos on many of occassions.

carver9
Pure fail, again with Thor gives Thanos fit, why do you talk so much shit when it been proved otherwise. Onslaught sat behind his shield when all the heroes attacked.

Agian huge context fail on the IG thing, are you still upset about Thanos/Hulk thread?

So thor has never pound on thanos before? No one was a threat to onslaught, that's why jean amped the hulk to his mindless hulk levels.

Galan007
Again, you disagreed that the 'best feats of his components' (ie. the characters whom Onslaught had absorbed) would be enough to defeat Thanos...

Imo, the best feats of Juggernaut would be enough to contend with him physically.
---
The best feats of Xavier and Nate (combined) would be able to contend with him mentally.

(Btw, I certainly hope you aren't referring to the events of Thanos #3 when you claimed that Thanos has "mind raped" Galactus.)
---
The best feats of Nate + the best feats of Franklin + the best feats of Juggernaut + the best feats of Xavier would be enough to contend with him in an all out type of battle, as well.

quanchi112
So thor has never pound on thanos before? No one was a threat to onslaught, that's why jean amped the hulk to his mindless hulk levels. Hulk broke his shell meaning he was a threat to Onslaught and the rest picked it up from there.

Nihilist
Naah, the same juggernaut that tanked thors god blast and a hammer toss. The same jugs that tanked attacks from the stranger... jugs that has tanked shots from the exemplers, beings that was stated as being thor equal.

From my knwoledge, thor has pounded on thanos on many of occassions.
Thanos walked through Odins blasts, tanked blasts from Walker the Death god, tanked a gas giant exploding which was felt light years away.Stranger big deal c lvl heroes were tanking blast from him in Beyond(and Stranger was shit scared of them) Thanos has taken shot from PG Thor and was fine, hell he took 10 energy amped punches from a Thanos doppleganger(that was high tran/low skyfather, as it was a replica of Thanos) and was fine.

Name em them. because the only time he ever has pounded on him was during the IG when all the heroes attacked and Thanos put on a show for death.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
Again, you disagreed that the 'best feats of his components' (ie. the characters whom Onslaught had absorbed) would be enough to defeat Thanos...

Imo, the best feats of Juggernaut would be enough to contend with him physically.
---
The best feats of Xavier and Nate (combined) would be able to contend with him mentally.

(Btw, I certainly hope you aren't referring to the events of Thanos #3 when you claimed that Thanos has "mind raped" Galactus.)
---
The best feats of Nate + the best feats of Franklin + the best feats of Juggernaut + the best feats of Xavier would be enough to contend with him in an all out type of battle, as well. I agree on the last part but the rest i dont.

And yeah i was talking about Thanos#3 i said he almost mind raped Galactus, Moondragon was there but she only created the menatl plane for them to meet on.

Nihilist
So thor has never pound on thanos before? No one was a threat to onslaught, that's why jean amped the hulk to his mindless hulk levels. He hit a weak pre res Thanos twice with Thing help that did no damage at all.

The heroes were breaking his shield, and Onslaught WANTED to be released from his shell, and anyway Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>mindless Hulk. Hulk got knocked the f*ck out by Onslaught releaseing his energy formlaughing out loud

carver9
Thanos walked through Odins blasts, tanked blasts from Walker the Death god, tanked a gas giant exploding which was felt light years away.Stranger big deal c lvl heroes were tanking blast from him in Beyond(and Stranger was shit scared of them) Thanos has taken shot from PG Thor and was fine, hell he took 10 energy amped punches from a Thanos doppleganger(that was high tran/low skyfather, as it was a replica of Thanos) and was fine.

Name em them. because the only time he ever has pounded on him was during the IG when all the heroes attacked and Thanos put on a show for death.

Do you think thanos can tank the gob blast like juggernaut did?

Do you think thanos could tank multiple of attacks coming from thor level beings like juggernaut did?

Do you think thanos could tank a full, head on hammer strike from thor?

Do you think he could withstand wolverines claws, lol?

Can thanos tank a full head on punch from a high 100 tonner without even budging?

Can thanos walk through a god blast without even feeling it?

Thanos didn't tank punches from a power gem thor, his nose was bleeding. A going all out thor couldn't even scratch juggernaut so answer this for me, how much more powerful was powergem thor over regular thor (don't know why I am asking you this, I should ask rage)?

Gas giant exploding? Not impressed. Everyone has feats like that. Gladiator has survived solar system destroying blast with a smile on his face but thor has still harmed him.

How strong was the thanos clone strength wise and when you answer it, prove it?

He didn't walk through odins blast... I guess we read a different comic because the thanos and odin fight I looked at, thanos was f***ed up.

Everything that I named you about juggernaut, he did all of it with a smile on his face.

carver9
He hit a weak pre res Thanos twice with Thing help that did no damage at all.

The heroes were breaking his shield, and Onslaught WANTED to be released from his shell, and anyway Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>mindless Hulk. Hulk got knocked the f*ck out by Onslaught releaseing his energy formlaughing out loud

He was on the ground... thor and THING lol had him face down on the ground. Thohad to get rid of juggernauts powers COMPLETELY in oder for him to do any type of harm and when jugs powers returned he had to banish him to another planet because the juggernaut was undroppable.

Lol... so thanos is greater than mindless hulk physically? Do you have a feat of thanos punching through a dimension or ripping adamantium apart like mindless hulk has done?

Galan007
And yeah i was talking about Thanos#3 i said he almost mind raped Galactus, Moondragon was there but she only created the menatl plane for them to meet on. The feat was shared between Thanos and Moondragon. Regardless, once Thanos tried to mind rape Galactus, he was swiftly overpowered.

I'd wager that a Nate/Xavier combo could do equally as well vs. Galactus on the mental plane... Maybe even better:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4110/onslaughtphoenix1.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5531/onslaughtphoenix2.jpg
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/2267/onslaughtphoenix3.jpg

Hell, Xavier said that he alone could have made every character involved in Secret Wars go to sleep, with one psychic command:
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3775/xaviertp1.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4901/xaviertp2.jpg
(Galactus was among that list.)

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.