Eternity Vs 1 Million Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. who would win
2. can they destroy a universe

Black bolt z
Spite/bait thread much?

And eternity wins.

And no they can't destroy a universe.

Colossus-Big C
its not bait, im really just curious myself

zopzop
The skyfathers.

TWO skyfathers have already affected the multiverse when they fought. All reality was about to be destroyed too.

Also Skyfathers have better on panel feats then Eternity.

Epic stomp for skyfathers.

King Castle
i concur

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
The skyfathers.

TWO skyfathers have already affected the multiverse when they fought. All reality was about to be destroyed too.

Also Skyfathers have better on panel feats then Eternity.

Epic stomp for skyfathers. durpalm

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
durpalm

What's Eternity's highest showing of power on panel BBZ?

quanchi112
Eternity stomps. There is nothing they can do to phase him.

zopzop
Like there was nothing Nightmare did to phase him?

Black bolt z
What's Eternity's highest showing of power on panel BBZ? Showings of power or feats?Eternity is kinda a jobber.

zopzop
Showings of power or feats?Eternity is kinda a jobber.

Then why do you doubt 1 MILLION Skyfathers can own his @$$?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. who would win
2. can they destroy a universe Show me on panel where Chaos King absorbing 1 million skyfathers?

Black bolt z
Then why do you doubt 1 MILLION Skyfathers can own his @$$? Because skyfathers would be germs to eternity.

quanchi112
Like there was nothing Nightmare did to phase him? At his best he's a slight step down from the ig.

zopzop
Germs? What do lowly germs do to the human body? They can kill it no?

Plus see what Bubonicus did to Eternity. 1 Million Skyfathers > Eternity.

Hell Odin can probably give him a run for his money.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
At his best he's a slight step down from the ig.

rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112

Hell Odin can probably give him a run for his money. Bubonicus is a different matter altogether and that's not 616 eternity.

You really have no clue what you are talking about. Odin with prep and two other skyfathers was nothing to the 4th host which are below Eternity. You haven't a clue do you ?

zopzop
Bubonicus is a different matter altogether and that's not 616 eternity.

You really have no clue what you are talking about. Odin with prep and two other skyfathers was nothing to the 4th host which are below Eternity. You haven't a clue do you ?

They could have been jobbing. Skyfather feats > anything the Celestials or Eternity have done ON PANEL.

Black bolt z

Hell Odin can probably give him a run for his money. A million germs don't kill humans.Hundreds of millions to billions do.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Show me on panel where Chaos King absorbing 1 million skyfathers? he didnt i just asked you in another thread do you think they could destroy a universe.

quanchi112
They could have been jobbing. Skyfather feats > anything the Celestials or Eternity have done ON PANEL. In comparison they are nothing to them. That's why feats of power alone is a fool's errand. I love people like you who claim feats >all and actual comparisons. It's truly amusing.

Colossus-Big C
lets make this just universe eternity not "multi" who probably is the one who is a step down from the ig

zopzop
A million germs don't kill humans.Hundreds of millions to billions do.

You don't know how germs function do you? A single germ can multiply and spread until it overwhelms the immune system. Then it's game over.

Back on topic : Skyfathers have greater on panel feats of power than Eternity. What is Eternity's highest on panel display of power?

quanchi112
You don't know how germs function do you? A single germ can multiply and spread until it overwhelms the immune system. Then it's game over.

Back on topic : Skyfathers have greater on panel feats of power than Eternity. What is Eternity's highest on panel display of power? Taking on the ig whereas the skyfathers were stranded and helpless because Thanos destroyed their bridge. laughing out loud

Abstracts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skyfathers.

zopzop
Taking on the ig whereas the skyfathers were stranded and helpless because Thanos destroyed their bridge. laughing out loud

Abstracts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skyfathers.

LOL. Yeah. But what was his highest display of power on panel? Every character has low showings. Why don't you want to answer?

quanchi112
LOL. Yeah. But what was his highest display of power on panel? Every character has low showings. Why don't you want to answer? Holding like megaverses in the palm of his hand iirc.

Without feats though it's obvious Odin can't even affect a Celestial let alone the Lt who can annihilate them easily.

zopzop
Holding like megaverses in the palm of his hand iirc.

This was when?

Odin/Seth affected the MULTIVERSE on panel. You understand that right? Their fight threatened to destroy all reality, stated on panel.

quanchi112
This was when?

Odin/Seth affected the MULTIVERSE on panel. You understand that right? Their fight threatened to destroy all reality, stated on panel. I dunno but the feats are irrelevant anyways that's the real point I am trying to make.

It didn't threaten to destroy all of reality it just affected the multiverse. That feat doesn't override on panel comparisons. All this means if despite Odin being able to affect the universe there are forces which can do even more so than he it just hasn't been shown.

zopzop
I dunno but the feats are irrelevant anyways that's the real point I am trying to make.

It didn't threaten to destroy all of reality it just affected the multiverse. That feat doesn't override on panel comparisons. All this means if despite Odin being able to affect the universe there are forces which can do even more so than he it just hasn't been shown.

How are feats irrelevent when they are a good way to gauge powelevels?

And you are wrong Quan, it DiD threaten to destroy ALL reality. It was mentioned on panel by three different characters and the narrator.

quanchi112
How are feats irrelevent when they are a good way to gauge powelevels?

And you are wrong Quan, it DiD threaten to destroy ALL reality. It was mentioned on panel by three different characters and the narrator. Feats don't override on panel comparisons.

It affected I don't recall all of reality being in peril.

Black bolt z
LT deals with multiversal threats for breakfast.LOL at skyfathers even being noticed by him.They are literally beneth his notice.

zopzop
LT deals with multiversal threats for breakfast.LOL at skyfathers even being noticed by him.They are literally beneth his notice.

Name 2 muliversal threats the LT dealt with successfully.

zopzop
Feats don't override on panel comparisons.

When were skyfathers compared to Eternity on panel?

Oh but it was. Check the Odin respect thread.

quanchi112
When were skyfathers compared to Eternity on panel?

Oh but it was. Check the Odin respect thread. They were compared to Celestials. They were nothing. Celestials are lower than Eternity. This isn't rocket science.

zopzop
They were compared to Celestials. They were nothing. Celestials are lower than Eternity. This isn't rocket science.

That one time in Thor 300 right? Well since then Odin/Seth fighting has affected the multiverse and almost destroyed all reality.

This was more recent than the low showing vs the Celestials in the late 70s early 80s.

quanchi112
That one time in Thor 300 right? Well since then Odin/Seth fighting has affected the multiverse and almost destroyed all reality.

This was more recent than the low showing vs the Celestials in the late 70s early 80s. That doesn't override how me matched up against the Celestials.

Losing to the celestials isn't a low showing losing to an army o fants which Odin has is a low showing.

Eternity dominates.

zopzop
That doesn't override how me matched up against the Celestials.

Losing to the celestials isn't a low showing losing to an army o fants which Odin has is a low showing.

Don't be hatin' on Odin Quan :P But the Odin/Celestial fight is old. He's been upgraded since then.

How?

Black bolt z
Eternity stills stomps them.Feats and statements of power say otherwise.

Shaking on a big AOE and almost destroying something aren't feats.

zopzop
]Eternity stills stomps them.Feats and statements of power say otherwise.

What feats does Eternity have?

How about things like busting galaxies and reigniting dead stars throughout the universe?

What's Eternity's highest on panel display of power?

bbrem123
dormammu beat eternity no? why cant 1 million skyfathers

DarkOdin
What's Eternity's highest showing of power on panel BBZ? Stomping and bi$ch slapping pym was pretty good laughing out loud

quanchi112
Don't be hatin' on Odin Quan :P But the Odin/Celestial fight is old. He's been upgraded since then.

How? He hasn't upgraded since then. That's entirely not the case.

Eternity is the highest on the 616 chain other than the ig when it comes into power and Lt when he decides to pay us a cozy visit.

Utrigita
Eternity for the win.

DarkOdin
IMO a Million skyfathers should take this. Heck Chaos King gained most of his power by absorbing patheons and I don't think he was anywhere near a million worth but yet with what he absorbed he destoryed 90 spmethin % of the muitlverse

Rage.Of.Olympus
What does a million Skyfathers mean exactly? A million Odin's?

I think placing Odin in the Destroyer armor along with all of the combined power of the Skyfathers would be far more effective than a million individual Skyfathers.

Originally posted by bbrem123
dormammu beat eternity no? why cant 1 million skyfathers

Dormammu fared decently against Eternity but I don't think he defeated him? I wouldn't be surprised if Odin put up a decent showing against him though. At least if someone like say DeFalco wrote the battle etc. That being said, I think Eternity is beyond Skyfathers, Galactus etc.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What does a million Skyfathers mean exactly? A million Odin's?

I think placing Odin in the Destroyer armor along with all of the combined power of the Skyfathers would be far more effective than a million individual Skyfathers.

Does it matter? Let's just say a million skyfathers Odin's level of power.

Why is Eternity above skyfathers, Galactus, etc..? Based on feats or implied power. It can't be based on feats, so it must be implied power. Implied power is meh! I wanna see it on panel baby! Happy Dance

I think Odin would put up more than a "decent" showing against him. Didn't this sucker tap into Infinity's power and basically use it for whatever without her permission? What's to stop him from leeching power from Jobber King Eternity?

Deadline
Odin with prep and two other skyfathers was nothing to the 4th host which are below Eternity. You haven't a clue do you ?

I was thinking that myself. Didn't a crap load of skyfathers fail against the Celestial and aren't Celestials below Eternity?

Prep-Man
Didn't Eternity job to those beings in Avengers Infitity or whatever the mini was called.

TheLordofMurder
This thread illustrates how broken comics currently are; logically Eternity should swallow 1 million Skyfathers whole....

But zop is right; going by ON PANEL feats, Eternity gets RAPED a million times over...

If Marvel ever adopted my revamped retierings, everthing would be in order, make perfect sense, and we wouldnt be having this discussion:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t542880.html

smile

TheLordofMurder
Eternity would be Low God Tier in my rankings and would completely annihilate 1 million Skyfathers....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deadline
I was thinking that myself. Didn't a crap load of skyfathers fail against the Celestial and aren't Celestials below Eternity? Yes. This is a stomp on Eternity's side no matter how many skyfathers are involved.

Colossus-Big C
Everyone Read this statement about dormammus power level

"but now i dormmamu the equal of Odin or Zeus"

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1553407-untitled.png

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1553407-untitled.png

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
dormammu beat eternity no? why cant 1 million skyfathers Because eternity is a jobber.He doesn't job in forum fights.In a forum fight they should be akin to him as germs.

Black bolt z
Does it matter? Let's just say a million skyfathers Odin's level of power.

Why is Eternity above skyfathers, Galactus, etc..? Based on feats or implied power. It can't be based on feats, so it must be implied power. Implied power is meh! I wanna see it on panel baby! Happy Dance

I think Odin would put up more than a "decent" showing against him. Didn't this sucker tap into Infinity's power and basically use it for whatever without her permission? What's to stop him from leeching power from Jobber King Eternity? Galactus has actual feats far beyond those of skyfathers.Eternity is just a jobber but eternity is stronger then galactus.

Galactus has beaten mephisto in his own realm, beaten an amped zues before etc...

And for this thread wouldn't the average skyfather be lower then zues?I mean Odin is the top skyfather.

Eternity stomps.

zopzop
Galactus has actual feats far beyond those of skyfathers.

Like?

Lol........yawn.

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true no

Black bolt z
Like?

Lol........yawn.

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true no yawn?Phail.

Both of those things are beyond Odin.Galactus and tyrant destroyed mutliple galaxies as a side effect of their battle.

quanchi112
Like?

Lol........yawn.

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true no Get back to me when Odin amped and through prep can defeat a celestial. Yawns.

zopzop
yawn?Phail.

You don't read comics do you?

So had Odin! Surtur, Odin's equal in power, has destroyed a galaxy just to forge his sword!

Odin/Seth shook the multiverse, rocked galaxies, ignited long dead stars throughout the universe and threaten to destroy all reality.

Nothing Galactus has done, sans Nullifier, can compare to this.

rotiart
Get back to me when Odin amped and through prep can defeat a celestial. Yawns.

thumb up

King Kandy
Eternity manifested the celestial race, 1 celestial > all earth skyfathers, so based on that feat alone Eternity should win.

Solidus Black
Eternity.

A billion Skyfathers couldnt do it

MrMind
question, are there 1 million skyfathers?
how many skyfathers are there?

TheTyrant
Like?

Like nearly devouring the omniverse.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by MrMind
question, are there 1 million skyfathers?
how many skyfathers are there? theres a skyfather for every mythological pantheon of gods of earth so a little over 10. other planets have them but as shown in chaos war the earths skyfathers are alot more powerful

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. who would win
2. can they destroy a universe

So how many skyfathers can survive universal destruction for it to matter?

The abstracts fight on every plane of existence, the highest Eternity has reach is the 16th dimension. His counter part, Infinity, would have been hurling galaxies against Oblivion and vice versa had they been fighting in the physical universe according to Quasar. With that said, Eternity has been said to contain universes in the palm of his hand, would be able to throw galaxies or universes if he wanted. Going by on panel feats, Eternity would stomp the skyfathers.

In a direct fight with skyfathers, the Celestials ignored and scared Odin and two fellow skyfathers. But that's being ignored for feats. So featwise, Odin shook the multiverse threatened creation, and have only actually destroyed galaxies.

How is this better than Eternity who holds universes in his hands? And if these are just pocket universes, does it matter? Because does any one here truly believe Odin would survive being smashed into a pocket universe either?

Black bolt z
Theres still no proof skyfathers could bruise eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.