Tomorrow When The War Began

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
f_KhErNyiq8

Watching this tonight. confused

Robtard
Red Dawn? But with Australians.

The Nuul
This one is better, RD is cheese.

7.5/10

Kazenji
Its based on a novel from a series of books from what i remember too.

dadudemon
The premise looks incredibly stupid. A military force that could take over an entire nation, somehow gets it's @ss beat down by a bunch of horny college kids?

Lame.

Kazenji
Originally posted by dadudemon
The premise looks incredibly stupid. A military force that could take over an entire nation, somehow gets it's @ss beat down by a bunch of horny college kids?

Lame.

Well the books are aimed at young adults

i know they're Austrailain books but i myself did'nt bother reading them had better things to do.

MildPossession
Why have they given one of the Australian actresses an awful American accent? when all characters from what I can see from the book are from Australia.

Unless that trailer makes her Australian accent sound incredibly dodgy...

It looks all right, nothing special, DVD wait.

General_Iroh
Yeah I'm with Rob on this one, definitely looks like a blatant knock-off of Red Dawn

The Nuul
Its better though over all, IMO. RD is pure cheese. I cant stand cheese even with a good cast.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by The Nuul
This one is better, RD is cheese.

7.5/10

Well this one looks as though it has some Cheese as well but a new, Red Dawn...,i'm down. Let me go download this mofo brb big grin

the ninjak
I ran the Premier of this at my work.

All 3 girls were freakin gorgeous.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Red Dawn? But with Australians. I lulz'd.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Lame. Mhm, not near as feasible as gun kata.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.