Benders versus Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following are have an all out battle to the death. Two teams.

Team Bender: Iroh and Master Pakku from "Avatar: The Last Airbender."

Team Mutant: Pyro, Iceman from the X Men movies.

Fight takes place on the deck of a huge battleship at sea (Let's say the one from "Under Siege"", in broad daylight.

Who wins?

Kaibs
Considering that the benders are able to summon way more elemental damage than the mutants.... the answer is obvious..

Pwned
That and Icemans powers affect the cold, not water OR ice......

And pyro and only control fire, he cant summon it, making Iroh have the obvious advantage.

Iceman is just a guy coated in ice that can be shattered at a moments notice.

BruceSkywalker
mutants die

Rogue Jedi
Adding two combatants. Zuko for the benders, Storm for the mutants.

Rogue Jedi
Wait a second, I disagree with you guys.....

Pyro's control over fire was WAY more impressive than Iroh's. So what if Pyro cannot summon it? He has his zippos, and he can always manipulate whatever fire Iroh summons.

Bobby? If Pakku is bending water at him, all Bobby has to do is hurl ice at his ass. Bobby's control over ice was more impressive.

Zuko was OK I guess.

Storm, she's gonna do some damage with her control over the weather.

Pwned
Actually, Bobby cant even controly ice, let alone water.......

He CAN, however, freeze all the air in between him and Pakku, but waterbenders can control ice as well.

Anyways, in one book (so not that relevant here) Bobby lowered the temperature of half an antechamber (a good 50 square feet or so) to a sub zero temperature

Or something like that, it was sub zero, but not sure bout distance, it was Arrow of Time i think

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Pwned
Actually, Bobby cant even controly ice, let alone water.......

He CAN, however, freeze all the air in between him and Pakku, but waterbenders can control ice as well. What I meant was Bobby's control over the ice that he summons is far greater than the control that Pakku has over the water that he summons.

Is Iroh actually fireproof?

marwash22
Comic mutants stomp, movie mutants die 'cause they're poodles.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think so, dude. Look at the control they have:

Zi1MmFpc6ZM

marwash22
Pakku solos this (or at the very most, uses Iroh as a distraction) because movie Bobby has nothing but ice-projection which is pretty much useless against someone who can control water.

The same can be said about John and fire; plus once he gets wet, he's useless.

Rogue Jedi
No, dude, Bobby can shoot ice a helluva lot faster than Pakku can move water around. It isn't even close.

If Pyro gets wet, he can still manipulate whatever fire Iroh summons. And if Bobby goes in full ice mode, fire aint gonna hurt him.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, dude, Bobby can shoot ice a helluva lot faster than Pakku can move water around. It isn't even close. Errr, he's gonna shoot ice at a dude who makes his living redirecting ice and water? Something tells me that's not gonna work out too well for him.

If Pyro gets wet, he can still manipulate whatever fire Iroh summons. why would Iroh continue to give his opponent ammunition? Once John's lighter is taken out of the picture, Iroh can simply go h2h and stomp him.

And if Bobby goes in full ice mode, fire aint gonna hurt him. erm

if Bobby goes full ice mode, the dude that has complete mastery over water (ice), will fling him around...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
Errr, he's gonna shoot ice at a dude who makes his living redirecting ice and water? Something tells me that's not gonna work out too well for him. Just saying, Bobby shoots it faster than dude manipulates it. In Airbender, when Pakku was taking on Firebenders, he wasn't really fast. Hell, all the benders except for Aang were slow.

Iroh had zero H2H screen feats. Also, the thread is pretty much water versus Ice, Fire versus fire.

I was talking about Iroh. Fire.

Rogue Jedi
And in case you've forgotten, I added Storm and Zuko.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.