Colossus versus The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Colossus (X Men) versus The Thing (Fantastic 4.)

All out fight to the death in downtown NY.

Who wins?

Kazenji
Thing....has more feats then Colossus.

Rogue Jedi
What exactly is Colossus made of? Simple steel, or is it like special and shit?

Impediment
Organic steel, whatever that means.

Rogue Jedi
And Thing can pwn that?

Impediment
Not likely. Peter has mega damage soak, but, unfortunately, had far less screen time.

Rogue Jedi
I don't buy into the whole "more screen feats means better screen feats" thing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And Thing can pwn that?

yes Grimm can... All Piotr did was carry a tv under his arms which is not a strength feat since i can also carry that type of tv under my arms LOL..

Piotr also threw Logan during the danger room scene,i believe,its een a while since i've watched these movies and i think Piotr threw a few folks around during the final battle during X3, thats about it..

Grimm on the other hand is most likely far stronger and had was shown to be more durable i think

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yes Grimm can... All Piotr did was carry a tv under his arms which is not a strength feat since i can also carry that type of tv under my arms LOL..

Piotr also threw Logan during the danger room scene,i believe,its een a while since i've watched these movies and i think Piotr threw a few folks around during the final battle during X3, thats about it..

Grimm on the other hand is most likely far stronger and had was shown to be more durable i think Can Thing tank bullets like Colossus did?

It's been ages since I've seen F4, mind you.

Kazenji
From what i remember no one actually shot at The Thing in the F4 movies.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Can Thing tank bullets like Colossus did?

It's been ages since I've seen F4, mind you.

most likely, but Grimm never faced bullets

Kaibs
Grimm tanked shots from Dr. Doom which pretty much is way worse than bullets..

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, he got that hot blind chick too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.