Sonic vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
who wins?

Tha C-Master
Sonic if he can jump on Akuma's head.

MooCowofJustice
Sonic in a speed blitz.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by lordxalba
who wins?

Any limitations or such? If not, Sonic goes super and KO's Akuma before he can react.

Tha C-Master
How many rings do you have?

NemeBro
Sonic cannot really hurt Gouki without going Super.

How fast is Sonic again? I just know he is "faster than the speed of sound," but that does not really cut it.

danteiscool
from what i can tell, Sonic is hypersonic and when he's in super form, he's ftl. I can't recall anything to prove this though; those are just calculations that I remember.

NemeBro
In Super form, Sonic would crush Gouki, of course.

Sappho
only in super form though. what else can he do to harm akuma without?

Tha C-Master
Super Sonic vs Shin Gouki vs SSJ Goku. Might be a mismatch but it fits the right theme.

NemeBro
Super Sonic would rape both at the same time.

Tha C-Master
Really? Raging Demon!!

NemeBro
Gouki will not have a head the moment the fight starts, or will have been teleported to the start of time, or in the sun. Really whatever Super Sonic wants.

It took a universal reality warper, Solaris, to really harm Super Sonic.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gouki will not have a head the moment the fight starts, or will have been teleported to the start of time, or in the sun. Really whatever Super Sonic wants.

It took a universal reality warper, Solaris, to really harm Super Sonic. I remember Hyper Sonic from the old days. That was a fun one to play as. Maybe he could survive the Misogi... stick out tongue

So do you think Sonic at his best would solo their universes (minus god characters)?

I played the classic sonic games (much) moreso, and Sonic was tough but he could be hurt a few ways and be knocked out of his ability. Knuckles Trap, Robotnicks grabber machine.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
(minus god characters)?

Ingrid?

She will rape...heheheheheeee

She can throw hands with CFE Pyron...

Tha C-Master
Super Sonic will throw her into the sun too. stick out tongue

Frisky Dingo
Lol She's the Sun Goddess!

Tha C-Master
Reported for Ingrid wank.

Demonic Phoenix

It took a universal reality warper, Solaris, to really harm Super Sonic.

He'll just sit there and let them try to hurt him. Not going to work obviously.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master

I played the classic sonic games (much) moreso, and Sonic was tough but he could be hurt a few ways and be knocked out of his ability. Knuckles Trap, Robotnicks grabber machine.

Knuckles caught him by surprise. Plus, Knux is just that awesome.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Ingrid?

She will rape...heheheheheeee

She can throw hands with CFE Pyron... it took a universe buster to hurt sonic.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Phanteros
it took a universe buster to hurt sonic.

U don't have 2 B a universe buster 2 hurt Super Sonic.

Pyron had the power 2 merge a multiverse thru will alone......Bcause he was bored and Ingrid still beat him on his own turf, N Neo Hellstorm where Pyron could make up his own laws of reality. She did so without taking any damage.

She can't lose, ever!

Phanteros
U don't have 2 B a universe buster 2 hurt Super Sonic.

Pyron had the power 2 merge a multiverse thru will alone......Bcause he was bored and Ingrid still beat him on his own turf, N Neo Hellstorm where Pyron could make up his own laws of reality. She did so without taking any damage.

She can't lose, ever! Was that game even canon?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Pyron had the power 2 merge a multiverse thru will alone...

You know, I'm curious about this. Can you give me the source of that statement?

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Phanteros
Was that game even canon?

4 Ingrid, sort of.

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
You know, I'm curious about this. Can you give me the source of that statement?

Japanese manual 4 CFJ

"...he arrives to
summon the present warriors for battle, distracting him from his one-time boredom. Twisting and distorting space, he possesses the ability to create a different world."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/920737-capcom-fighting-evolution/faqs/36990

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He'll just sit there and let them try to hurt him. Not going to work obviously.

Knuckles caught him by surprise. Plus, Knux is just that awesome. My point is his impact wasn't something that Goku or Akuma couldn't replicate. I'm not all in Sonic like I was, but I know he's powerful, but not unbeatable.

The haxx Sonic describe seems much for Akuma possibly.

NemeBro
Japanese manual 4 CFJ

"...he arrives to
summon the present warriors for battle, distracting him from his one-time boredom. Twisting and distorting space, he possesses the ability to create a different world."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/920737-capcom-fighting-evolution/faqs/36990 Nowhere in that does it say he merged a Multiverse through will alone.

Also, is it the canon ending that Ingrid beat Pyron?

Oh, and newer game feats overrule older ones.

Newer games dictate it takes a universe buster to hurt Super Sonic, he has fought two.

Tha C-Master
If there is an explanation for such power I suppose it would count, I look at the characters entire history. Sonic might have been revamped but his history still counts entirely.

I wish his gameplay was as good as his power is now. sad

Frisky Dingo
Nowhere in that does it say he merged a Multiverse through will alone.

Also, is it the canon ending that Ingrid beat Pyron?

Oh, and newer game feats overrule older ones.

Newer games dictate it takes a universe buster to hurt Super Sonic, he has fought two.

Yes it does, he twisted time and space 2 bring every1 2gether and that's also Y U have different stages from the various universes present N the game. Jedah also remarks about how they R all fighting N a warped dimension.

Her's is, since CFJ is essentially her game.

Not 4 Ingrid. Both games give clues about who Ingrid is and what she's capable of. Since she has the powers 2 cross time and realities, she doesn't have 2 belong 2 a single universe. No End already tried 2 complain about that and I already posted the evidence 2 shut him up. Both CFE/J and A3 Max display Ingrid's powers and neither contradits each other.

No it doesn't. U don't have to bust the universe 2 damage Super Sonic and he needed a lot of help 2 beat Solaris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.