Rage Spider-Man vs. Zombie Nomak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Spider-Man (all 3 films) is freshly infected with the Rage virus from 28 Days Later.

Nomak from Blade 2 is freshly reanimated with the zombie virus from Dawn of the Dead (2004).

Both are highly contagious and feral. All powers apply and both are at full strength.

Fight takes place in the main hall of Ozymandias' Antarctic base from Watchmen.

Kaibs
Well I give it to Spidey then. He can cover way more ground than Nomak, and well honestly I don't see how the Rage Virus would make him any better other than the fact that he wants to kill. But he still wins I'd think. Nomak is strong, but that's all he has on his side, that and his caged heart. Spiderman is also strong if not stronger, and he's insanely smarter.

Impediment
True, but I gave Spidey the Rage virus since Rage inhibits all rational thought, hence making him a mindless engine of hate and destruction. Same for Nomak since he is a raging zombie.

Kaibs
Hmmm well I'd still think even if he wants to kill and rage, he'd still use his powers to his advantage. I don't think just cause he went nuts that he would forget that he can climb walls, jump high, shoot webbing, and use his strength and spider sense. I'd just say if anything he'd use all those and just straight go for the kill like he did with Sandman initially in number 3.

Nephthys
Rage virus kind of kills Spidey's main advantage of agility and combat smarts since he won't be dodging or planning. Also, environment doesn't give either any advantage I can think of. How's Nomak for durability? Spidey might be able to just tank and batter him to death if its not up to Peter's standards.

Impediment
Nomak is a mutated vampire who gave superhuman Blade a damn good run for his money. Nomak has great strength and damage soak, as well.

Kaibs
@Neph, you can't say the rage virus takes away all common sense either... cause in 28 Weeks later the dad literally stalked them the whole movie strategically and killed the woman at the end so.... yeah.

Nephthys
I can't really remember the movie that well but the infected seemed no smarter than regular zombies. Didn't they run through a minefield without stopping at one point. That would indicate a loss of survival instinct if true.

Kaibs
28 Weeks Later. It happened. That movie was horrible, but it still happened. And if that dad could do it. Peter definitely could pull something off.

the ninjak
Zombie Nomak resurrected through the Zombie virus would simply reactivate his Reaper biology. Becoming whole again. If he has time to feed certainly! Actually the zombie virus would now make him immune to the one thing that killed him....staked underneath his solid heart fortification. Only the Sun can beat him now.

Spidey is screwed except lucky for him his radiated biology has shown to overcome diseases before including Vampirism. So now we have a normal Spidey vs amped Nomak.

Spidey wins this regardless once Parker webs Nomak and swings him outside into the open air and webs him to the ground continuously while the sun incinerates Nomak.

This is what Spidey does against tougher opponents.
Spidey 7 or 8/10

Kaibs
Spidey could probably punch a hole through Nomaks caged heart anyways and rip it out Kano style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.