Iron Man, War Machine, and Optimus Prime vs. Omnidroid v.10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Omnidroid V. 10 is the juggernaut spherical weapon from The Incredibles. Fight takes place in Las Vegas on the strip at night. Anything goes.

Kaibs
I don't see anything that Iron Man and Iron Hide did that would puncture the Omnidroid. The Incredibles were far better Superheroes than both participants, and it took them a while to even put it down and that was with Frozone helping too.

Nephthys
Team 2. Omnidroid > Iron Hide and Iron Man > War Machine. The droid's too quick and durable for Iron Hide (who I can't remember being that impressive for a Transformer) or WM to put down iirc.

Kaibs
Errr sorry I meant War Machine and Iron Hide. ANd the droid could kill all three by himself.

Impediment
You may be right.

Kaibs
I'd like to see the droid go against the Powerpuff Girls. That would be interesting.

Nephthys
Powerpuff girls fly through it at lightspeed if we go by high-end feats. /fight.

Kaibs
Well.. you need to keep in mind that they can only go by the feats in their movie. So it wouldn't be as easy as you think.

BruceSkywalker
team two as it shouldn't be a problem

Impediment
I fixed the thread to make it more even sided.

What say you guys, now?

Nephthys
Optimus is much better suited to this fight. His blades can probably cut through the droid and his fighting skills are enough to take it on comfortably.

Kaibs
Which Optimus is it... does he have his upgrades or nooooo...

Impediment
Upgraded?

Impediment
I finalized the thread edit. Now I think the fight is evenly matched.

Kaibs
Oh? Only Prime? Hmmm I still say the Omnidroid takes him. That droid was freaking crazy man. Optimus is still organic metal... he didn't show any crazy strength, although his blasts and stuff might be effective, bu the omnidroid had access to a lot of weapons, and he was way faster and more agile than Prime too, not to mention the Omnidroid adapts to it's opponents.

Impediment
No, no, no.

My iPhone is acting screwy. It's supposed to be 3 on 1: Iron Man, War Machine, and Optimus.

Kaibs
Ohhhhhhhhhh well Iron Man and War Machine would only be flies bothering him he'd have to focus on Prime. If he does that he'd win. War Machine and Iron man didn't have any crazy strength feats and the Omnidroid can withstand military weaponry so I don't see how they do anything. Prime could use them as human shields or something.

BruceSkywalker
Prime is a beast, he doesn't need Stark and Rhodey methinks

NemeBro
The Omnidroid V. 6?

They rape it.

Omnidroid V. 10? That would turn out different.

Impediment
That's what I meant, Nemebro. I forgot that Omnidroid went up to V. 10.

Darth Martin
Iron Man's lasers might be able to dismantle some of the thinner parts of the Omni-Droid. I don't see War Machine doing much. Prime is a monster though. He was winning against the top 3 Decepticons.

Prime might be able to put it down with some occasional support from Tony and Rhodey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.