Battle of the Insanely Powerful Amalgams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Magnault- Magneto with the Gem of Cytorrak

vs

Thorash - Thor with Wally's Speedforce abilities

vs

Super Strange - Superman with the knowledge and powers of Dr. Strange

Black bolt z
Wouldn't superstrange kind of be counter-effective?

Magnault should win.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wouldn't superstrange kind of be counter-effective?

well...I was thinking Superman can use Strange's powers to reverse his weakness against magic

Utrigita
Thorash imo stands a good chance of winning.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Starscream M

Super Strange - Superman with the knowledge and powers of Dr. Strange thats pretty much Golden Age Captain Marvel

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thats pretty much Golden Age Captain Marvel

Or PC Dr. Fate

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
Magnault- Magneto with the Gem of Cytorrak amalgam?

complexbrother
I'm thinkins a light speed Thor could win.

Blair Wind
I'll go with Light Speed Thor.

Black bolt z
What exactly would thor be able to do against someone with juggernaut durability?

And he can't cancel his magic because the magneto part can just take the hammer away.

snowdragon
Super Strange owns all in this thread.

Strange with superman's speed to cast spells and defend.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thats pretty much Golden Age Captain Marvel maybe a watered down Dr. Strange... Classic Strange would be too OP with his biggest weakness in speed being mitigated. Thor w/ Wally speed is too much.

Lord Feron
Super Strange has the powers to deal with either other opponents IMO as well as defend himself. Unless Thor starts going crazy with the speed force.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'll go with Light Speed Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What exactly would thor be able to do against someone with juggernaut durability?

And he can't cancel his magic because the magneto part can just take the hammer away.

Kick his ass?

Unless Thor wills it back.

Warlord

most likely steal his speed or siphon both the forcefield and the magnetic powers as has already done

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Super Strange has the powers to deal with either other opponents IMO as well as defend himself. Unless Thor starts going crazy with the speed force. LOL I had a horrifying thought. Warrior Madness Thor Speedforce blitzing w/ belt.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Warlord
most likely steal his speed or siphon both the forcefield and the magnetic powers as has already done Speed steal has done that?What the f**k?

Blair Wind

His magic would be canceled before he had time to think about what his options where.

His magnetism would be absorbed before he even had a chance to direct it towards the position he thought the hammer might be (which was 23232423232234343 steps away in the second it took his eyes to locate it before Thor started moving)

Really, giving Thor lightspeed makes him out to be one terrifying monster. I always thought Thor was more versatile than Superman but would eventually lose due to his speed handicap. Not many people can win against him with the ability to move at lightspeed, steal speed, or any other Flash Fact move plus his already formidable arsenal of powers.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blair Wind
His magic would be canceled before he had time to think about what his options where.

His magnetism would be absorbed before he even had a chance to direct it towards the position he thought the hammer might be (which was 23232423232234343 steps away in the second it took his eyes to locate it before Thor started moving)

Really, giving Thor lightspeed makes him out to be one terrifying monster. I always thought Thor was more versatile than Superman but would eventually lose due to his speed handicap. Not many people can win against him with the ability to move at lightspeed, steal speed, or any other Flash Fact move plus his already formidable arsenal of powers. wouldn't superman with Dr. Strange's powers and knowledge be quite a scary foe as well, if not more so than thorash?

Warlord
Speed steal has done that?What the f**k?

done what?
I said he could either speedsteal with flashes powers or drain the forcefield and the magnetism with mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.