Hulk (current) & Shaman Nate Grey vs. King Thor & Ghost Rider Unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins this?

Uriel005
KT and GR Hulk will get penance stared very early in the fight.Shaman might be able to deal with Rider but definitely not the two of them together.

byrdgang21
I don't think the PS would work on Hulk. What is he guilty of?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Uriel005
KT and GR Hulk will get penance stared very early in the fight.Shaman might be able to deal with Rider but definitely not the two of them together.

GR Unleashed left the battlefield in WWH cause Hulk was innocent.
Is Nate guilty of murder? Villainous murder?

I reckon Thor fights alone,

The Pict
PS might work on Hulk. I remember after some of his rampages people have died according to reports.

But then in WWH Cho said he has never killed anyone (IIRC)

Tricky one.

Warlord
THor

DarkOdin
Team 2 in a stomp.

king Thor alone should take this he is a beast.

He took on the Hulk and thing wiht one arm and 1 eye with no odinpowewr and killed them both.

With the Odinpower team 1 has no chance in hell plus ghost writer would be fighting since this is a forum fight not that he has too

quanchi112
Thor can solo.

Uriel005
Originally posted by The Pict
PS might work on Hulk. I remember after some of his rampages people have died according to reports.

But then in WWH Cho said he has never killed anyone (IIRC)

Tricky one.
Guilt Hulk is part of banner. Target that and it works.Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor can solo.
KT cannot solo Shaman Grey IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nate's best shot is an all out telepathic attack. Other than that, Thor stomps him without any effort like he would any high herald.

Uriel005
Wait KT had time manip didn't he lol I fail. Anyways I think Nate could TP him out anyways but its not the ease I was thinking. But GR unleashed is too beastly got to wait till we see what this hulk force is about.

quanchi112
Guilt Hulk is part of banner. Target that and it works.
KT cannot solo Shaman Grey IMO. Without a doubt. Far too powerful the guy ha dearth on lockdown and minus the odinpower killed hulk, strange, and company.

This was a badass Thor shaman wouldn't want to --- with, imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait KT had time manip didn't he lol I fail. Anyways I think Nate could TP him out anyways but its not the ease I was thinking. But GR unleashed is too beastly got to wait till we see what this hulk force is about.

I'm not really sure how telepathy would work as I don't think I've seen anyone ever try it on Odin or Thor while possessing the Odin Force. I've seen Odin wipe the minds of the entire human race, and Asgard effortlessly so I'm guessing the Odin Force is powerful in that category. I've also seen Odin create Astral projections, so I'm assuming the Odin Force can be channeled into telepathy, meaning it'll probably come down to power vs. power, where Nate would get stomped. Course, power in telepathy, doesn't translate into power in the real world always weirdly enough.

Anyways, it's Nate only chance because other than that, he gets erased with the wave of a hand.

byrdgang21
Didn't Rulk stomp an Odinforce Thor. And current Hulk is above Rulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Didn't Rulk stomp an Odinforce Thor. And current Hulk is above Rulk

That was not Odin Force Thor. I hate it when someone calls v3 Thor this (I'm not entirely sure why). An Odin Force Thor was the Thor we saw during the Reigning.

The Thor that appeared in the current volume was classic Thor who JMS later decided in possessing a piece of the Odin Force (I think Breevort was responsible for this. He used the Odin Force to explain Rulk's absorption powers first I think).

Oh, and Thor came back to stomp him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That was not Odin Force Thor. I hate it when someone calls v3 Thor this (I'm not entirely sure why). An Odin Force Thor was the Thor we saw during the Reigning.

The Thor that appeared in the current volume was classic Thor who JMS later decided in possessing a piece of the Odin Force (I think Breevort was responsible for this. He used the Odin Force to explain Rulk's absorption powers first I think).

Oh, and Thor came back to stomp him.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.