The Jedi versus Skyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK bitches, here we go....

The entire Jedi Order and Sith from Episodes I-III and in LA as the aliens from Skyline attack. They are accompanied by the entire 501st. They have 100 Republic gunships and 200 ARC-170's.

Can the Jedi win this? Can they somehow overcome the irresistible urge to look at the light? And if they DO look at the light, will it have the same effect on them?

If the numbers are off here, feel free to suggest different ones.

Kaibs
Why not just let them have the real weaponry like tie fighters and other shit too? X-Wings ect ect. I don't think the gunships will do much.

quanchi112
Jedi destroy them.

Rogue Jedi
ARC 170's are fighters, the predecessor to the X Wing.

Let's say:

100 ARC 170's, 100 X Wings, 100 TIE's......anything else? I guess now we gotta include stormtroopers and Red squadron?

Like I said, wide open to suggestions here.

Kaibs
Yeah pretty much. I think if you used shit form 1-6 it could get really fun and interesting. You could even maybe team up Skyline and the Terminator tech too. It might make for fun shit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah pretty much. I think if you used shit form 1-6 it could get really fun and interesting. You could even maybe team up Skyline and the Terminator tech too. It might make for fun shit.

OK, this thread is now open for all of you to make changes. Obviously we'll all have to agree.

Who's gonna go first?

Kaibs
You could name all the shit from the Terminator I'd say except the T-1000. Unless you give the Clone Commandos lava cannons. And obviously all the Skyline shit too.

Then for the Star Wars things, I'd say all the Jedi and Sith. X Wings, Tie Fighters, ATAT, ATST, The vehicles they used on Hoth (Name is slipping my mind right now) 101st, Boba and Jango with Slave I, Storm Troopers. I'd say it's all fair game. I think putting a Star Destroyer in it obviously might be overkill.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
You could name all the shit from the Terminator I'd say except the T-1000. Unless you give the Clone Commandos lava cannons. And obviously all the Skyline shit too.

Then for the Star Wars things, I'd say all the Jedi and Sith. X Wings, Tie Fighters, ATAT, ATST, The vehicles they used on Hoth (Name is slipping my mind right now) 101st, Boba and Jango with Slave I, Storm Troopers. I'd say it's all fair game. I think putting a Star Destroyer in it obviously might be overkill. I'm not feeling the Terminator angle, I'm not sure if they could even contribute. Sell me on this.

Kaibs
Well they had allt hose floating terminator things right? And in salvation they had different ones. then you got the t-800 or whatever theres tons of them that could be shooting shit. I mean skyline needs some sort of backup if not the terminators then what.

Rogue Jedi
Oh you mean add them on Skyline's side.....Hmm.....

Kaibs
Yeah pretty much.

Rogue Jedi
OK so for team SW, we have:

All Jedi/Sith from all 6 movies.

X Wings's and TIE's (we need numbers, and obviously Rebel pilots and Stormtroopers will be piloting them.)

The 501st. Should we include their ground based artillery? Also, the gunships should be included because it allows fast transport for the Clones.

The Fett's.

Now, in addition to the entire Skyline fleet, we need Skynet numbers.

Kaibs
Yes you should include everything in SW minus a star destroyer and the death star.

Rogue Jedi
Skynet: HK's would be a good match for the SW ships in combat.

Pwned
Dont forget those giant robots (i forgot what they are called)

A few of them would be necessary here, just so Skynet has a bit more firepower

But yeah, take B3 Ultra droids, make them smaller, more maneuverable, and you get Terminators ;-)

Rogue Jedi
Why the need for firepower? Surely the Jedi can somehow board the alien ships and destroy the brain. No brain, no regen.

Pwned
Because, remember what happened with Reese and the T-whatever (forgot the number x.x)
They hid behind stuff and yeah......

Skynet will need it due to the fact that the jedi have plenty of Force powers.......
Also, electric judgement/lightning would arc, would it not? Theoretically, Skynet could be taken down in a shortish time with enough

Rogue Jedi
I don't see Skynet being much of a force here.

Pwned
Depends.

Numbers wont help whatsoever, but they are FAR better than the Battle Droids in the fact some Terminators can look like humans, act like refugees, and then shoot the jedi in the back.

Of course, biggest problem with that would be that the jedi wouldnt be able to sense the Terminators in the force due to the fact they are machines

Rogue Jedi
Interesting.

Rogue Jedi
You know, I started this thread needing to satisfy my need to know whether a Jedi could resist the light. Shit's getting complicated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.