Wizards versus Skyline...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Skyline alien fleet is over LA taking human prisoners, just as in their movie.

Dumbledore and Voldemort learn of this and decide to put their differences aside, join forces, and defeat the Aliens.

The wizards included are: Voldemort and his death eaters. Dumbedore and the OOTP members. Harry, Hermione, all the Weasley's, Dobby, Hagrid, and every upper tier wizard from the HP movies. They have all their gear/potions/whatever. No Felix felicis, no time turners.

Do the wizards defeat the aliens?

Rogue Jedi
Voldy and the Death eaters half apparate, go invisible, and vanish the alien fleet. eek!

Sorry, I couldn't help it haermm

the ninjak
Wizards STOMP.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Hell, Voldemort solos.

the ninjak
Skyline aliens are nothing more than a glorified undead sci-fi army.
Magic has too many advantages.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. And yet the Jedi need the support of hundreds of Clones and ships to have a chance.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

the ninjak
I'm on the Wizards side of the Magic/Force debate.

Rogue Jedi
I know.

I really shouldn't say that Voldemort solos, but that the Jedi need the support of hundreds of Clones and ships to have a chance. I'm a firm believer in one thing having nothing to do with the other.

If guy A beats guy B, then guy B beats guy C, that doesn't mean guy A beats guy C.

the ninjak
Yeah AB Logic.
I've witnessed many Triangular battles on this forum.
I hate it when people try to pull that off.

Blade beats Dracula.
Yet Dracula beats Apocalypse.
Doesn't mean Blade would stand a chance against Apocalypse. Apocalypse would crush Blade.

Fire burns wood. Wood blocks Water. Water puts out Fire.

Rogue Jedi
Voldemort solos shifty

quanchi112
Wizards dominate.

Nephthys
MaGiCaL sPeLlS bItChEs!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Skyline alien fleet is over LA taking human prisoners, just as in their movie.

Dumbledore and Voldemort learn of this and decide to put their differences aside, join forces, and defeat the Aliens.

The wizards included are: Voldemort and his death eaters. Dumbedore and the OOTP members. Harry, Hermione, all the Weasley's, Dobby, Hagrid, and every upper tier wizard from the HP movies. They have all their gear/potions/whatever. No Felix felicis, no time turners.

Do the wizards defeat the aliens?

now now rj, skyline aliens lose very badly stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, all by their lonesome. Voldemort soloing is a bit of a stretch, but he and his death eaters get the job done.

Rogue Jedi
RRJEri5kinI&feature=related

coughcoughsadakoandrobcoughcough....

Rogue Jedi
Well I guess that's that.

Dr Will Hatch
Who the f**k are the Skyline aliens? From that bad movie I never saw?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Dr Will Hatch
So I'm guessing they weren't too special then?

If their fleet is anything like the ID4 ship or the ships from Mars Attacks!, they win.

Rogue Jedi
No, they were badass.

Dr Will Hatch
I guess this will force me to watch the film then, just to see why no one is arguing with you. Grr. It's going to suck, I know it.

Rogue Jedi
Oh it sucks, no doubt.

Dr Will Hatch
Apparently there's a gay orgy scene or something in the movie. This would attract Moldywarts and distract him from killing the aliens. Ta da.

Rogue Jedi
Don't recall an orgy scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.