What movie have you seen the most times at the theater?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
And how many times was it ?

I wonder if any of you beat my personal record.

If a movie has bene re- released this doesn't count like say star wars.

the ninjak
The Hot Chick

Darth Martin
The Dark Knight; 3 times

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Hot Chick How many times ?

quanchi112
Ok, the movie I have seen the second most amount of times was the first Lord of the Rings and it was 4 times.

Impediment
I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show in theaters more times than I can count. The audience participation is just so much fun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show in theaters more times than I can count. The audience participation is just so much fun. Ah, ok.

The movie I saw the most at the theatre was freddy. vs. jason. Ten times.

steverules_2

SnakeEyes
The Dark Knight; either 5 or 6 times.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by quanchi112

The movie I saw the most at the theatre was freddy. vs. jason. Ten times.

lookaround

quanchi112
Originally posted by K.Diddy
lookaround Waited for it for over ten years. I made the right choice.

marwash22
TDK. saw it 3 times.

General_Iroh
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, hated it each and every time I was dragged to it.

K.Diddy
Waited for it for over ten years. I made the right choice.

erm You made the right choice seeing it 10 times at the cinema?

quanchi112
erm You made the right choice seeing it 10 times at the cinema? Yes, breaking the double digits was well worth it and I haven't waited longer to see a movie finally done than with this one. I am a huge horror fan.

Rogue Jedi
When I was 7 I saw Star Wars: A New Hope about 20 times. Empire Strikes Back, same, when I was 10.

K.Diddy
I am a huge horror fan.

erm So am I,but that movie was disappointing as hell man

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Hot Chick Originally posted by quanchi112
How many times ?
Man it was like 4 times had to watch it with my girl and two groups of friends after I saw it for a midnight screening with my team.

quanchi112
erm So am I,but that movie was disappointing as hell man I loved it. I thought it could have totally sucked but they stayed true to both mythos and really didn't have freddy has corny as he has been in the past.

Huge freddy fan and my second favorite was jason. I didn't like not having kane hodder who made the hcaracter his own an dreally enjoyed the role though.

BruceSkywalker
The Dark Knight, 10 times

K.Diddy
I loved it. I thought it could have totally sucked but they stayed true to both mythos and really didn't have freddy has corny as he has been in the past.

Huge freddy fan and my second favorite was jason. I didn't like not having kane hodder who made the hcaracter his own an dreally enjoyed the role though.

erm It could of been a lot worse sure,but it could of been a lot better too

quanchi112
erm It could of been a lot worse sure,but it could of been a lot better too What parts were bad ?

K.Diddy
What parts were bad ?

erm It basically just didn't ''Feel'' like The Nightmare or Friday films,which I think was my main problem.Also,I didn't like that ''Caterpillar'' thing,It just felt out of place,I also found the teenagers in the film too ''Bubblegum'' like,pretty much the entire film,if you get what I'm saying.

quanchi112
erm It basically just didn't ''Feel'' like The Nightmare or Friday films,which I think was my main problem.Also,I didn't like that ''Caterpillar'' thing,It just felt out of place,I also found the teenagers in the film too ''Bubblegum'' like,pretty much the entire film,if you get what I'm saying. I get what you are saying but I was more than pleased with the direction they went. I still felt a few lines were a little cheesy but in the end far better than I had hoped. I also loved the hooked nose look of freddy they went for from parts 2,3, and 4.

Freddy as the dream freddy demon bursting out of the lake looked awesome.

K.Diddy
I get what you are saying but I was more than pleased with the direction they went. I still felt a few lines were a little cheesy but in the end far better than I had hoped. I also loved the hooked nose look of freddy they went for from parts 2,3, and 4.

Freddy as the dream freddy demon bursting out of the lake looked awesome.

beer I would of preferred to see a winner at the end as well,I still like the movie enough to own it,unlike the ''Nightmare on Elm st'' remake,which I haven't even been able to sit through yet,I found it absolutely terrible

quanchi112
They didn't want to piss off either camp so they avoided a clear winner but to me Freddy dominated him the entire movie. A movie with two villains it was also pretty clear who was the bigger villain, freddy.

Sadako of Girth
Terminator 2: Judgement day

Falling down

Both four times.

jinXed by JaNx
Fellowship of the Ring/

I saw it five times in the theater. I only willingly went three times. The last two times were more or less by happenstance.

ADarksideJedi
The Pirate movies and Star wars and Harry Potter!

marknelson
.B

Blinky
The Shining. I see it whenever it pops up as a midnight show, probably seen it 4/5 times on the big screen.

Mr Parker
star wars a new hope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.