McClane versus Lethal Weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
John McClane is in place of Martin Riggs. Murtaugh is his partner. McClane must complete the following missions. He obviously has access to the same weaponry/gear that Riggs did, and has the support of the same people that Riggs did.

MISSION ONE: McClane is Murtaugh's new partner. There is tension between them, just as there was between Riggs and Murtaugh. Together they must take on General McAllister, win the day, as Riggs did.

MISSION TWO: McClane and Murtaugh take on the South Africans. Pretty simple.

MISSION THREE: McClane and Murtaugh team with Lorna Cole to take on Jack Travis. Obviously there is no romance between Mac and Lorna.

MISSION FOUR: Mac and Murtaugh against the Triad. Same events as LW4, again, pretty simple.

Like Riggs in the Riggs thread, McClane does not have to do everything that Riggs did, all that matters is that he wins the day. Boss battles, again, McClane must complete them.

So, does McClane clear? If not, how far does he get? Bear in mind that Mac is in his prime (DH1 and 2) for all four missions.

the ninjak
I reckon because McClane doesn't have a relationship with the blond from LW2 he doesn't discover her body.
Therefore he has no grounds for murdering the South Africans.
The South Africans go home unharmed.

He clears the rest.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I reckon because McClane doesn't have a relationship with the blond from LW2 he doesn't discover her body.
Therefore he has no grounds for murdering the South Africans.
The South Africans go home unharmed.

He clears the rest.

Well, obviously they'll pick someone near and dear to McClane.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, obviously they'll pick someone near and dear to McClane.

Fair enough they did kill her just because she was with Riggs so.....

Rogue Jedi
Or that scene, where Riggs came outta the water and killed those guys, maybe Mac is simply pissed because they're GONNA kill someone close to him.

Kaibs
If anyone killed anyone close to John, they'd be instantly dead. We all know this.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he's a mortal man with mortal powers. They'd likely be dead, but he'd have to find them and kill them.

jinXed by JaNx
Nice thread Rj. I think McClane would be able to take scenario 2-4 easily. I'm not sure if he would be able to clear scenario 1 because i'm not sure whether or not he would be able to escape the shock torture. I'm sure he'd be able to put up with the pain but i don't know about escaping. Although, i don't know that he'd be captured because i doubt he would have situated himself in the same position with a sniper rifle where Riggs did. McClane seems more like an in your face kind of guy. I think he would probably have rigged the surrounding area with explosives some how lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Nice thread Rj. I think McClane would be able to take scenario 2-4 easily. I'm not sure if he would be able to clear scenario 1 because i'm not sure whether or not he would be able to escape the shock torture. I'm sure he'd be able to put up with the pain but i don't know about escaping. Although, i don't know that he'd be captured because i doubt he would have situated himself in the same position with a sniper rifle where Riggs did. McClane seems more like an in your face kind of guy. I think he would probably have rigged the surrounding area with explosives some how lol Good point about the shock torture, never thought about that.

As I said before, Mac doesn't have to duplicate what Riggs did, bear that in mind. But then, how would he and Rog rescue Rianne? But then, shit, the rescue was fail haermm

This is what makes this thread and the new Riggs thread such good threads, the twists and turns that they can take.

jinXed by JaNx
Good point about the shock torture, never thought about that.

As I said before, Mac doesn't have to duplicate what Riggs did, bear that in mind. But then, how would he and Rog rescue Rianne? But then, shit, the rescue was fail haermm

This is what makes this thread and the new Riggs thread such good threads, the twists and turns that they can take.

yeah, it definitely was fail but i think McClane could do it. I think one of the things McClane has on Riggs is his problem solving skills. I'm going to have to think on this more. Maybe i'll go watch some Lethal Weapon tonight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, it definitely was fail but i think McClane could do it. I think one of the things McClane has on Riggs is his problem solving skills. I'm going to have to think on this more. Maybe i'll go watch some Lethal Weapon tonight. Mmmmmm......If Mac took a heads on approach rescuing her, he would be killed.

Sadako of Girth
Nah, he's a mortal man with mortal powers. They'd likely be dead, but he'd have to find them and kill them.

Actually he has the McClane factor.

And that is no normal mortal human power.

Sadako of Girth
Mmmmmm......If Mac took a heads on approach rescuing her, he would be killed.

Speculation.
smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Actually he has the McClane factor.

And that is no normal mortal human power. No, there is no such thing as "The McClane factor." If there were, John McTiernan would have mentioned it.

Sadako of Girth
He didn't mention an awful lot of things. Air etc for example, yet McClane is CLEARLY breathing on screen.

Some things are just obvious.

Rogue Jedi
Uh........K......

Anyhoo, Mac dies during the torture scene, OR during the Rianne rescue.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. Not with THAT McEndurance.

And nahhhhhh McClane'd EASILY do that scene.
His Holly rescue at the end of DH1 was an example of his cunning.

Rogue Jedi
How? How would he kill Inzo? He never, not once showed the agility and leg strength and training to do that.

BruceSkywalker
McClane soloes, he doesn't roger's help, he'll also shag Rianne after he saves the day

the end...

Rogue Jedi
Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit.

Sadako of Girth
Bruce is spot on.

McClane kicks Indo in the head, (Which was enough strength to topple Karl in DH 1), Pulls himself free of the harness, then rams those pads up Indos ass, activating their current. End of story RJ. big grin

Rogue Jedi
He never, not once showed the agility and leg strength and training to do that. This.

And also, he gets killed while rescuing Rog, IF he escapes Indo.

You're STILL looking at this thread wrong.

Sadako of Girth
LOL Youre a loon. Of course he did. Look at the way he punted Karl in the head. (With bare, bleeding feet too, might i add.)

To suggest otherwise is absolutely preposterous.

Rogue Jedi
Punt to the head doesn't kill.

How do you think Mac would approach the following:

The jumper.

The tree lot drug deal.

The building sniper.

"Rescuing" Rianne. If he would actually pull it off, no torture scene. But then again no final scene, so WTF...

Personally I don't think he would even bother fighting Joshua.

Sadako of Girth
It can, actually.

McClane, with his dark wisecracks would have had that Jumper cracking up with laughter, thusly bringing him out of that suicidal groove he was in.

The tree lot Deal... Well, there would have been no three Stooges shit, and there would have been less dramatic faggotry, but the death toll would remain the same. Its likely that when The RHCP singer's Pa took Mcclane hostage, McClane would have likely shot himsefl through the shoulder to end the villains life....but its unlikely that McClane would have gotten taken hostage anyway....thats something that happensd to Riggs a lot though.

The building sniper would ahve been dead 8 bullets quicker than Riggs did it in. His ability to shoot a cable at about tha same distance with a snubnose .38 proves this.

Rogue Jedi
And the rescue scene?

Sadako of Girth
What about it...?

McClane enters the room, thows Endo at the 1st guy, grabs that guys' gun, Pistol whips the next to the head, knocking him down and out, Rapidly shoots the third, Then shoots up that the dude above them. He unties Roger and his daughter and they escape. EASY.

Rogue Jedi
Wouldn't work. The first two of three Riggs took out, Mac never displayed anything close to that level of skill.

Mac is a run away and regroup kind of guy, he rarely if ever takes the fight to the enemy.

Sadako of Girth
Irrelevant.

The massive Mcclane death toll/high rescuing success rate speaks for itself. smile

Rubbish, He often takes the fight to the enemy....alone too.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
L

Rogue Jedi
McClane ran from Karl and his two goons. Riggs woulda killed them in seconds.

Mac runs. Riggs, not.

DH1, the elevator opens, Hans: "You were saying?" And Mac ran. Riggs woulda killed them all.

Sadako of Girth
Well more accurately, he was then running from their bullets, to be more exact. They were all unloading on him ata variety of ranges, but couldn't hit him, due to the McClane factor. Martin "Bulletmagnet" Riggs couldn't have made it off that roof. He'd have been having lead suppositories courtesy of the Germans.

Nah Riggs wouldn't have killed them all, Riggs'd have been pinned and captured. (Then killed once Karl had Ze Detonatorzzz).

Rogue Jedi
You're dreaming.

Riggs woulda gone stealth, broken Karl's neck, shower, rinse, repeat on the others.

Mac was outnumbered, so he ran, like he always does. Riggs does not run.

Sadako of Girth
Sure. He ran to a postion of cover and started annihilating kneecaps..
(What? You think hes gonna stand right in front of three submachine guns at that range like complete imbecille? lol )
To suggest that McClane an like a coward there is like saying that Riggs lost that confrontation with the Xmas tree dealers cause he rolled on the floor to evade the bullets... lol
IE: Nonsense personified.

He then after fighting his way out beat a smart, hasty and impressive retreat when the hocky puck bomb got dished out, that Im certain that that surrender monkey Riggs would never have made it out of.

Rogue Jedi
Sure. He ran to a postion of cover and started annihilating kneecaps..
(What? You think hes gonna stand right in front of three submachine guns at that range like complete imbecille? lol ) No. That was the scene with Karl and Hans. Watch Die Hard, it's epic.

Hans: "You were saying?" Mac runs. He had them pinned in an elevator, and he RAN. Riggs killed 3 in that scene. Mac killed zero on the rooftop.

Riggs wouldn't have had to pull a smart, impressive hasty retreat. He would have killed them right then and there.

Sadako of Girth
Was that not the scene you were discussing?

Im right, RJ YOU might need to rewatch.

Speculation right there. What would have happened if he stood there, would be 'Riggs gets shot full of holes'.

McClanes taking out 4-5 guys in an elevator credentials are well in order, as a even the most cursory of examinations of DH3 would tell you.

Rogue Jedi

Im right, RJ YOU might need to rewatch.

Speculation right there. What would have happened if he stood there, would be 'Riggs gets shot full of holes'.

McClanes taking out 4-5 guys in an elevator credentials are well in order, as a even the most cursory of examinations of DH3 would tell you.

4 guys. It was impressive, yeah.

I still don't know how Mac would approach the Rianne rescue, in the desert.

Rogue Jedi

The shootout with Karl on the roof. The kneecapping took place inside.

Lord Shadow Z
LW1: He clears but it could be tricky with the torture scene being the key point. If he survives then he can knock Endo out with his feet, plus a wall is behind Endo so if he hits the concrete then he could be killed that way. After that the Rianne rescue might be bit hairier but McClane is good enough to take multiple guys out. The end scene I don't think McClane would challenge Joshua, but Joshua would probably make a play for the gun, thinking McClane a bog-standard cop. McClane would lose the fight but he would find a way to kill him, probably hit him in the throat with the nightstick (lying conveniently on the grass!).

LW2: He clears if he avoids being caught cold by Vorstedt and flung into the water with the weighted jacket, having no shoulder dislocation trick he'd be screwed. The end fight with Vorstedt I don't think would be a problem, even with the knife in his leg (wouldn't be a big deal with McClane who has fought through worse), he might get caught with those fancy kicks but Vorstedt wouldn't take McClanes power well. Come to think of it, he'll probaby use the same thing that Riggs uses to kill him.

LW3: I honestly see no challenge with this scenario for McClane.

LW4: I see no challenge here either until the end fight. With himself and Murtaugh they would take Wah Sing Ku but the fight will be a lot more brutal (as if wasn't a brutal fight originally!) but their combined strength will take him down, in a way they'll probably suit each other better with both being brawling fighters. I think McClane will stop short of going in the water though, with his in close style he'll probably knock him out with a headbutt and leave him to drown in the water.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
LW1: He clears but it could be tricky with the torture scene being the key point. If he survives then he can knock Endo out with his feet, plus a wall is behind Endo so if he hits the concrete then he could be killed that way. After that the Rianne rescue might be bit hairier but McClane is good enough to take multiple guys out. The end scene I don't think McClane would challenge Joshua, but Joshua would probably make a play for the gun, thinking McClane a bog-standard cop. McClane would lose the fight but he would find a way to kill him, probably hit him in the throat with the nightstick (lying conveniently on the grass!).

LW2: He clears if he avoids being caught cold by Vorstedt and flung into the water with the weighted jacket, having no shoulder dislocation trick he'd be screwed. The end fight with Vorstedt I don't think would be a problem, even with the knife in his leg (wouldn't be a big deal with McClane who has fought through worse), he might get caught with those fancy kicks but Vorstedt wouldn't take McClanes power well. Come to think of it, he'll probaby use the same thing that Riggs uses to kill him.

LW3: I honestly see no challenge with this scenario for McClane.

LW4: I see no challenge here either until the end fight. With himself and Murtaugh they would take Wah Sing Ku but the fight will be a lot more brutal (as if wasn't a brutal fight originally!) but their combined strength will take him down, in a way they'll probably suit each other better with both being brawling fighters. I think McClane will stop short of going in the water though, with his in close style he'll probably knock him out with a headbutt and leave him to drown in the water.

Afraid not, he doesn't make it past the rescue scene after he kills Indo. He doesn't even kill Indo.

But the question still remains, how would he approach the desert scene?

Lord Shadow Z
Afraid not, he doesn't make it past the rescue scene after he kills Indo. He doesn't even kill Indo.

But the question still remains, how would he approach the desert scene?

Endo gets close enough for Riggs to kick out and with one kick he went out cold. I'm sure if McClane survived the torture he would use his untied feet as a weapon. He wouldn't break his neck no, but like I said the force of the kick could propel Endo into the wall behind him.

Once he gets off the hook, he can finish him and go to rescue Rianne. It might be difficult for him to get a weapon, but once he does I don't see McCallisters men as problems for McClane. He wouldn't be snapping necks but with a gun he would do it his way.

I'm not 100% sure about the desert scene. Maybe McClane hides out in the car with an MP5(replacing Rigg's sniper rifle) while Murtaugh leaves the engine running. Murtaugh distracts them with the grenade, possibly even uses a smoke grenade/ or a flash bang. Once they are disoriented he guns the car towards the one with Rianne, McClane pops out the car window and drills the guys nearest the car and, Murtaugh stops, taking some out too, maybe even Joshua in the confusion. He gets out, grabs Rianne, bundles her into the car and they get out of there. If the helicopter follows then McClanes got the MP5.

As Riggs/Murtaugh would say; pretty thin but an an idea.

Rogue Jedi
Endo gets close enough for Riggs to kick out and with one kick he went out cold. I'm sure if McClane survived the torture he would use his untied feet as a weapon. He wouldn't break his neck no, but like I said the force of the kick could propel Endo into the wall behind him.

Once he gets off the hook, he can finish him and go to rescue Rianne. It might be difficult for him to get a weapon, but once he does I don't see McCallisters men as problems for McClane. He wouldn't be snapping necks but with a gun he would do it his way.

I'm not 100% sure about the desert scene. Maybe McClane hides out in the car with an MP5(replacing Rigg's sniper rifle) while Murtaugh leaves the engine running. Murtaugh distracts them with the grenade, possibly even uses a smoke grenade/ or a flash bang. Once they are disoriented he guns the car towards the one with Rianne, McClane pops out the car window and drills the guys nearest the car and, Murtaugh stops, taking some out too, maybe even Joshua in the confusion. He gets out, grabs Rianne, bundles her into the car and they get out of there. If the helicopter follows then McClanes got the MP5.

As Riggs/Murtaugh would say; pretty thin but an an idea. No, Riggs killed Indo by breaking his neck with a leglock. Mac cannot do this.

Lord Shadow Z
No, Riggs killed Indo by breaking his neck with a leglock. Mac cannot do this.

He doesn't have to break his neck the exact way. I told you, he knocks him out with his feet, either instantly or due to the concrete wall behind him. He then gets off the hook, then kills him.

Rogue Jedi
He doesn't have to break his neck the exact way. I told you, he knocks him out with his feet, either instantly or due to the concrete wall behind him. He then gets off the hook, then kills him. Mac was never shown KOing a guy with a kick, he doesn't have those type of skills.

Lord Shadow Z
Mac was never shown KOing a guy with a kick, he doesn't have those type of skills.

Well he kicks him with enough force for Endo to strike the wall behind him, thus knocking him out.

Rogue Jedi
Well he kicks him with enough force for Endo to strike the wall behind him, thus knocking him out. Again, what I just said.

Nephthys
According to TVTropes McClane at one point punches a mook through a door in Live Free or Die Hard. That indicates neck-breaking strength imo.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, not a kick.

Lord Shadow Z
McClane kicks Indo in the head, (Which was enough strength to topple Karl in DH 1),

RG

If he topples Karl he topples Endo (with the swing of one leg, barefoot also), thus Endo falls backward and conks his head out on a concrete floor/wall.

Rogue Jedi
RG

If he topples Karl he topples Endo (with the swing of one leg, barefoot also), thus Endo falls backward and conks his head out on a concrete floor/wall. That's alotta speculation, dude.

Lord Shadow Z
That's alotta speculation, dude.

Hardly, I'm using the environment that's within the scene and a concrete wall close behind Endo is something for McClane to exploit. If he can knock down Karl with one swing of one leg then what he would do to Endo - a smaller and lighter man than Karl - using two would be enough to propel him into the wall.

Rogue Jedi
Hardly, I'm using the environment that's within the scene and a concrete wall close behind Endo is something for McClane to exploit. If he can knock down Karl with one swing of one leg then what he would do to Endo - a smaller and lighter man than Karl - using two would be enough to propel him into the wall. That leads to him rescuing Rog.

He fails here.

Sadako of Girth
Riggs does not run.

He ran from his trailer on the beach in 2 when the folks in the helicopter was shooting.

He ran from a building just because of a bomb.

Hell his chicken ass even ran into a bathtub once too for safety.

In fact: In terms of running, there is basically Riggs, then his peer Forrest gump.

My impending complete rewatch of the series will doubtlessly remind me of more incidents.

Sadako of Girth
The shootout with Karl on the roof. The kneecapping took place inside.

Ah I see.

Well at that point the focus wasn't on taking on Half of Han's top boys alone....it was was getting the hostages safe/getting news out of what was happening at Nakatomi and none of the of hostages were in a position to
call for help.
McClane was trying to call for backup. Sure they caught him on the backfoot, there in the infancy of the conflict.
They fired clips and clips at Mcclane though that, and not one bullet caught him. Notice all the variety of jumps falls, slams, wallops he endures there too.

Sadako of Girth
That's alotta speculation, dude.

Nah its logical, concise and very, very feasible.

Therefore, not much "Speculation" at all.

Rogue Jedi
Ah I see.

Well at that point the focus wasn't on taking on Half of Han's top boys alone....it was was getting the hostages safe/getting news out of what was happening at Nakatomi and none of the of hostages were in a position to
call for help.
McClane was trying to call for backup. Sure they caught him on the backfoot, there in the infancy of the conflict.
They fired clips and clips at Mcclane though that, and not one bullet caught him. Notice all the variety of jumps falls, slams, wallops he endures there too. Stop. He had men firing at him trying to kill him.

Riggs would have killed them in seconds.

Sadako of Girth
Yes and they allllllll failed. Couldn't get ONE of those bullet in him, due the McClane factor.

No he wouldn't. He would be machine gunned in the anus.
He lacks the McClane factor.

Riggs is to bullets what Lightbulbs are to moths.....as seen in the LW movies.

Rogue Jedi
Again, Riggs doesn't need luck. He gets by on skill. McClane has luck because he NEEDS it.

Robtard
Again, Riggs doesn't need luck. He gets by on skill. McClane has luck because he NEEDS it.

It's not just luck, it's sheer insane levels of skill and resourcefulness.

EG he didn't accidentally run over a fire hydrant and the helicopter just happens to be in the exact position where one of the gunmen was knocked off. It was planned and executed on the fly. McClane's likely a genius.

Parmaniac
They're too old for this shit.

har har har

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

EG he didn't accidentally run over a fire hydrant and the helicopter just happens to be in the exact position where one of the gunmen was knocked off. It was planned and executed on the fly. McClane's likely a genius. Mac is no doubt the runner up to Indy when it comes to making shit up on the fly. I would never try and take that away from him.

Sadako of Girth

That and on the interventions and bodyfluids of his partner Murtaugh, obviously.

McClane has skill AND luck.

In the words of Fred Dryer as Hunter: "Works for me". Happy Dance

Sadako of Girth

EG he didn't accidentally run over a fire hydrant and the helicopter just happens to be in the exact position where one of the gunmen was knocked off. It was planned and executed on the fly. McClane's likely a genius.

Exactly. Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
That and on the interventions and bodyfluids of his partner Murtaugh, obviously.

McClane has skill AND luck.

In the words of Fred Dryer as Hunter: "Works for me". Happy Dance He has skill, no doubt, but it's not on the same level as Riggs. Riggs fights 4-5 men at a time. Mac always has trouble with one.

steverules_2
Mac clears by shooting yipee kai aye's at his enemies

Rogue Jedi
Whatever the case, Mac dies in the drowning scene from LW2.

Sadako of Girth
He has skill, no doubt, but it's not on the same level as Riggs. Riggs fights 4-5 men at a time. Mac always has trouble with one.

You lie again.

Watch the lift in Die Hard 3. Look at him killing cars full of bad guys.
Watch him zippo 15 top marines to death.

McClane routinely engages and destroys enemies in mulitiples.

Whereas, Riggs always gets in trouble against one guy, and Roger has to bail his ass out (If the missus isnt around to rescue Riggs).....

Sadako of Girth
Whatever the case, Mac dies in the drowning scene from LW2.

Nahhhhh. McClane is better underwater/and escaping water than Riggs, (DH3 twice) and better at protecting people under water than Riggs is (DH3 once). smile

Rogue Jedi
Nahhhhh. McClane is better underwater/and escaping water than Riggs, (DH3 twice) and better at protecting people under water than Riggs is (DH3 once). smile He wouldn't get out of the bag, fool, his shoulder was never injured.

Robtard
He wouldn't get out of the bag, fool, his shoulder was never injured.

Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa. Why does it have to happen the same exact way? In Riggs Vs Diehard films you argued Riggs wouldn't magically be in the same scenario in facing off against an F-35, but now McClane has to find himself in a bag? Which wouldn't be a problem though, the guy has super-human levels of strength when he needs it. Might as well be a paper bag.

Rogue Jedi
Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa. Why does it have to happen the same exact way? In Riggs Vs Diehard films you argued Riggs wouldn't magically be in the same scenario in facing off against an F-35, but now McClane has to find himself in a bag? Which wouldn't be a problem though, the guy has super-human levels of strength when he needs it. Obviously that's IF he is in the bag, dude roll eyes (sarcastic)

So he can tear apart a thick ass canvas bag AND break the chains? Neat!!!! Just so you know, Mac just called. Tell Rob to stop dragging his teeth, he says.

Sadako of Girth
Robtard was right RJ, you're constantly trying to stack the game..
Sure sign of a man that knows Riggs is outclassed.

steverules_2
He wouldn't get out of the bag, fool, his shoulder was never injured.

Mac would never allow himself to get caught biscuits

Sadako of Girth
Precisely.

Lord Shadow Z
That leads to him rescuing Rog.

He fails here.

What? Men with guns, this is McClanes challenge?

He doesn't have to barge in like Riggs, who is more confident of his H2H abilities than McClane, he could slip in the room and make for somebodies weapon (and use him as a human shield). Once he's got that he picks them off.

Lord Shadow Z
Obviously that's IF he is in the bag, dude roll eyes (sarcastic)

So he can tear apart a thick ass canvas bag AND break the chains? Neat!!!! Just so you know, Mac just called. Tell Rob to stop dragging his teeth, he says.

I said this and I agree, if Vorstedt puts him in the water in that bag and chains there is no way he's getting out of it.

But if we are to assume that McClane is still married to Holly its unlikely he'll be close to Rika so its likely this scenario wouldn't come about.

Rogue Jedi
What? Men with guns, this is McClanes challenge?

He doesn't have to barge in like Riggs, who is more confident of his H2H abilities than McClane, he could slip in the room and make for somebodies weapon (and use him as a human shield). Once he's got that he picks them off. Slip into the room, how?

Sadako of Girth
Quietly. Stealthily. McClane-ily. Thats how.
Maybe he comes in through an air vent like he does frequently in the movies.

Rogue Jedi
Quietly. Stealthily. McClane-ily. Thats how.
Maybe he comes in through an air vent like he does frequently in the movies. haermm Riiiiiiiiiiight. All in time to save his friend.

BOOM *Rog is dead, Mac fails.*

Sadako of Girth
Yep he specialises in such rescues/escapes for he is McClane..
And he bursts through the vent and PWNS. Remember DH2? With those bad guys in the annex?

Dead.

McClane'd.

smile

Rogue Jedi
Not enough time, dude. AND there were no vents shown in those scenes.

You do know what air conditioning is, doncha?

Sadako of Girth
You couldnt see all the walls completely. You dont know that theres not a vent.

Rogue Jedi
facepalm MAN you're dim.........Think about where the fight was.

Sadako of Girth
If im dim, you're completely pitch black, in a room with no windows, no lights, and the room has black ceilings, carpet, walls, doorframes, skirting boards: Everything completely black.... And the room is situated on the darkside of the moon..

Thats you.

Thats how dim you are. smile

Lord Shadow Z
haermm Riiiiiiiiiiight. All in time to save his friend.

BOOM *Rog is dead, Mac fails.*

Wouldn't happen, when Riggs burst in they all turned to him , except for McCallister who ran away. They(the guards) had no instant reaction to hurting Murtaugh or Rianne.

As to how he gets in...uh.. the door that Riggs comes through maybe.

Sadako of Girth
Wouldn't happen, when Riggs burst in they all turned to him , except for McCallister who ran away. They(the guards) had no instant reaction to hurting Murtaugh or Rianne.

As to how he gets in...uh.. the door that Riggs comes through maybe.

yes Maybe even enterring armed with a body, using Endo's unconscious or dead frame as a human shield then throwing weapon, like Riggs did.

Rogue Jedi

As to how he gets in...uh.. the door that Riggs comes through maybe. Edit: Rianne would have been raped anally by McAllister.

Sadako of Girth
Nah he has no anal rape screenfeats.

Rogue Jedi
Just cuz he didn't get a chance to?

Sadako of Girth
Odd world, your head.

But anyways, he wouldn't get the chance if it were McClane doing it.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, because Mac can rush in, unarmed, and pwn 4-5 armed men.

Oh wait, Riggs was armed with a body!!! haermm

Sadako of Girth
Yep. With a human shield/throwing weapon. Then he was armed with a gun with which he shot several people with.

2 people h2h, one not even killed, then shot the rest. smile
Some H2H, eh?.

Rogue Jedi
"Armed with a body" crylaugh DDM lol'd when he read that.

Sadako of Girth
Good. Its funny cause its true. smile

Rogue Jedi
Sure it is!!!! Body to body combat!!!

Sadako of Girth
Yep. You just described every fight style ever. Wow.
(Except 'the art of fighting without fighting' of course.)

Rogue Jedi
Dodger!!! Dodger dog?

Sadako of Girth
Im dodging nothing.

(You know: Just like Riggs against a rookie with basic straight punches. ) yes

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and the way Mac dodged the window a girl kicked him out of.

Sadako of Girth
The way she dodged getting knocked out, then later a car being rammed up her ass... and the way Riggs dodges Bullets, getting captured, and tortured.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, she still kicked the living shit outta him.

Sadako of Girth
Nah. He was fine. He porbably pays for shit like that now Hollys not around.

Rogue Jedi
Sure he was!!!

Sadako of Girth
Obviously from his killing her and moving, on, he was.
Dhhhhhurrrrrhurrrrhrurrhrhrurhrrurr smile

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, driving an SUV can be taxing.

Sadako of Girth
Not when its a short ride to your enemys arse, via elevator shaft, it would seem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.