Absorbing man/Wrecker vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wrecker is at full power.

Lord_Talron
they could manage to win, but most likely not.

The Nuul
WW is too smart for the team.

godking
Team

Absorbing man even while being as dumb as a sack of bricks was able to trouble Thor and Odin.

I am going for the team winning a slight majority

Rage.Of.Olympus
Contrary to popular believe, both Wrecker and the Absorbing Man are pretty damn formidable. At least they were at one point in time.

Full power Wrecker or Absorbing Man would individually give her at least hell. Together they beat her face in pretty damn hard unless she relies solely on speed, is very well briefed on their abilities and is lucky.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Contrary to popular believe, both Wrecker and the Absorbing Man are pretty damn formidable. At least they were at one point in time.

Full power Wrecker or Absorbing Man would individually give her at least hell. Together they beat her face in pretty damn hard unless she relies solely on speed, is very well briefed on their abilities and is lucky. That's the important part, but as it's stated that he's full power I guess we use this version.

I'm going with the Team.

Would be helpful if AM absorbs the properties of the crowbar.

KingD19
AM could absorb the crowbar beforehand, and during the fight absorb her tiara, or her bracers, even his lasso.

the ninjak
I wonder what would happen if WW tied Absorbing Man up with the lasso?

Would he he absorb the lasso's truth qualities. Becoming ultra aware?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not sure what would happen to Creel if he absorbed the lasso. Would he turn into truth personified? What form would he take?

celeyhyga17
I'm leaning on Wondy with her vastly superior speed and fighting ability, but it can get dicey if creel absorbs the properties of the crowbar or her braces!!

Parmaniac
I'm not sure what would happen to Creel if he absorbed the lasso. Would he turn into truth personified? What form would he take?
Bad joke approching!
http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/george-bush-official-2.jpg

King Castle
in a comic with writer armor she win...

cis off she would use superspeed to BFR them..

forum fight city setting or void room i dont see her winning too often

Q99

That's a good question, and hard to say.

He might end up mind-zapping himself as *any* lie in his head he has about himself gets destroyed. The truth hurts.

Well, Common Knowledge means she'll have an idea of what their powers are.

That makes her really well off. If she didn't know AM's powers she could be in trouble, but knowing them means she'll use that knowledge to her advantage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
That's a good question, and hard to say.

He might end up mind-zapping himself as *any* lie in his head he has about himself gets destroyed. The truth hurts.

I think at best it'd turn him into a saint or something. If he isn't overloaded, Creel can absorb the properties of basically anything without having it backfire as far as I know.

Originally posted by Q99
Well, Common Knowledge means she'll have an idea of what their powers are.

That makes her really well off. If she didn't know AM's powers she could be in trouble, but knowing them means she'll use that knowledge to her advantage.

Common knowledge will tell her that Creel and Wrecker are powerful, Creel can absorb stuff, and Wrecker has the powers of an Asgardian. Unfortunately having a vague knowledge of the powers of the two doesn't put her well off at all.

Full power Creel can match her physically well enough, has energy projection, teleportation etc. She ain't beating him without going through hell outside of the lasso or speed blitzing in a way she almost never does (He can create force fields however as I recall). Absorbing Man's even a worse foe for Diana in my opinion. A touch and he'd have all of her powers or the durability of the bracers etc. For a character whose main abilitiy to dish out damage is to hit something, Creel isn't the type of foe she'd want to fight.

That's not to say she can't win, but it'll be unlikely with anything resembling the Diana we see everyday in my opinion.

Q99
I think at best it'd turn him into a saint or something. If he isn't overloaded, Creel can absorb the properties of basically anything without having it backfire as far as I know.

But most stuff he absorbs doesn't have an innate tie to a specific concept.

Knowing about absorbing stuff helps a lot. It tells her she should be careful about what she lets him touch.

It'd also inform her Creel's sorta dumb, and that Wrecker's pretty strait forward. Her tactical skills will put her in pretty good shape.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
But most stuff he absorbs doesn't have an innate tie to a specific concept.

I don't know how an innate concept would affect him, but from what I'd seen, if it doesn't overload him, I'd wager he'd be more than fine, and would go around using the lasso's powers against Diana.

Originally posted by Q99
Knowing about absorbing stuff helps a lot. It tells her she should be careful about what she lets him touch.

It doesn't tell her that he can absorb the properties of anything or that he can absorb the properties of objects through his Wrecking Ball.

Originally posted by Q99
It'd also inform her Creel's sorta dumb, and that Wrecker's pretty strait forward. Her tactical skills will put her in pretty good shape.

The two aren't to be underestimated when they're written competently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.