Balthazar VS Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
Balthazar has lost the grimhold and has been duped into believing that Voldemort has it. Once he approaches Voldemort he realizes that Voldemort doesn't have the grimhold but is as dangerous as Morgana. He then decides to engage in battle to do away with the threat that Voldemort holds over the world.

Can Balthazar rock Voldemort or will he get rocked? Both characters have full use of the abilities that they displayed in their respective movies. Voldemort, however is outfitted with extra wands. They do not, however, have any aid form anyone. The fight takes place in the countryside somewhere in Europe.

I think Balthazar rocks Voldy.

Rogue Jedi
I saw the Sorcerors apprentice once, still trying to forget it. Forgot the extent of Balthazar's powers.

jinXed by JaNx
Really? I thought that movie was class. Much better than some of the POtter movies. hmm, well, Balthy's powers are essentially anything he can think of but doesn't require a wand. There really wasn't a limit set on his powers, although, he never displaed the ability to be able to apparate.

Rogue Jedi
I remember him changing a car into another car, I remember him shooting plasma blasts, that's about it.

jinXed by JaNx
He turned a gargoyle head into a giant flying bird, created alternate dimensions to trap people in...,he did all kinds of stuff but i suppose the most impressive thing is the speed and freedom at which he was able to do these things. He didn't need incantations or wands.

Anyway, can a mod please close this, i didn't see the other thread before making this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
He turned a gargoyle head into a giant flying bird, created alternate dimensions to trap people in...,he did all kinds of stuff but i suppose the most impressive thing is the speed and freedom at which he was able to do these things. He didn't need incantations or wands.

Well, Voldemort can do similar things. Transfiguration and Evanesco. Also there are several non verbal spells.

Voldemort showed the ability to apparate instantly, and, while nowhere near his victim, perform legilimens on them.

jinXed by JaNx
oh yeah, i know but i think the fact that Voldy needs his wand results in a loss for him.Balthazar has telekinetic abilities and coupled with his tesla and plasma bolts i think that would be enough to separate Voldemort from his wand, he can also will anything on fire. Although, Balthy can't apparate.

Would be neat to see how the two magics affect each other. Maybe we should devise some type of counter system between the two magics or maybe that's just to nerdy lol

Rogue Jedi
There is wandless magic too. First and foremost, Confundus.

FF to 1:06

z-1vV5b9h_U

If Voldemort apparates away instantly, then whispers Confundus from thousands of feet away, Balthazar is gonna be at his mercy.

Rogue Jedi
Bear in mind I am only saying what Voldemort can do, I'll have to rewatch SA tomorrow.

jinXed by JaNx
Hermonie is so fine but hmm i diddnt remember that. Doesn't appear to be a very threatening spell though.

Rogue Jedi
Uh....It would make Balthazar forget what he's doing, why he's there. Pretty much mind rape.

Kazenji
Really? I thought that movie was class.

Same here...despite alot of the negetive feedback.

Rogue Jedi
Wait a sec.....Doesn't Balthazar need his ring to do magic?

Rogue Jedi
Yes, he does. Gonna rewatch tonight to be sure.

Lord Lucien
Every time I see this thread's name all I can think of is Voldemort blasting Bastian Balthazar Bux.

Rogue Jedi
Balthazar definitely had a cooler wardrobe.

jinXed by JaNx
lol yeah he does. 350 year old raw hide jacket and a pair of old man shoes.

Zampanó
I was really high watching sorcerer's apprentice

i'm pretty sure that balthazar got hosed by everybody at least once, though

Rogue Jedi
lol yeah he does. 350 year old raw hide jacket and a pair of old man shoes. The jacket and hat, I mean.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I watched SA again. Voldemort rapes Balthazar, prison style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.