Heralds vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Silver Surfer, Firelord, Stardust, Morg, Terrax, Nova and Fallen One

vs

Odin

MrMind
still odin,
does morg has well of life in this fight?
besides ss and stardust, firelord morg or terrax aren't gonna causing any trouble here

Stall_19
Odin, easily.

janus77
Heralds.

Silent Master
Odin took out the Surfer with one blast, he wins.

janus77
Surfer jobs when it comes to Thanos and Odin. He should be much more of a fight in a forum match.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Haha, what a joke. Anyone who thinks Surfer can pose any threat to Odin is either delusional, ignorant and/or a fanboy.

Odin kills them all with a wave of his hand.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who thinks Surfer can pose any threat to Odin is either delusional, ignorant and/or a fanboy. I think you got him 3 for 3.

Silent Master
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer jobs when it comes to Thanos and Odin. He should be much more of a fight in a forum match.

Does he have any galaxy levels feats?

Lord Feron
Odin

Warlord
odin

Stoic
Odin wins, but he has to fight a little for the W.

celeyhyga17
Odin takes this.

Colossus-Big C

Gecko4lif
Odin has to use both hands for this fight

Black bolt z
^Haha, what a joke. Anyone who thinks Surfer can pose any threat to Odin is either delusional, ignorant and/or a fanboy.

Odin kills them all with a wave of his hand. If he went all out he might bruise him ha-som

But seriously odin one shots them all.

quanchi112
Quick question is this classic surfer or current Surfer ?

Starscream M
current

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
current Team wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, you think current Silver Surfer somehow allows the team to win?

How exactly?

quanchi112
Haha, you think current Silver Surfer somehow allows the team to win?

How exactly? Powerful and durable enough to take him on straight up. He's made mincemeat out of BrB whereas Thor himself has withstood attacks from Odin. Surfer's durability survived something that took out Galactus level beings which impressed Galactus himself.

The other team can damage him and wear him down before he takes them all out.

Odin can't hang with the current cream of the cosmic crop anymore.

dmills
Oh boy. This should be good.

iceman24567
Odin even if he has to work for it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Powerful and durable enough to take him on straight up.

http://rix0r.nl/imagemacros/lmao-real.jpg

He's made mincemeat out of BrB whereas Thor himself has withstood attacks from Odin.

How does any of this support your above statement about Surfer in comparison to Odin? Bill and Surfer were going toe to toe until he blindsided him from behind. Great showing for Surfer, but seeing as how Odin wouldn't even bother fighting Bill, I fail to see how this matters.

So what? We've already seen how Surfer matches up against an attack against Odin and it's a one shot knock out. You don't get to ignore that somehow and focus on a high end showing for Thor just because you choose to.

By the way, Odin would annihilate Thor as well. Odin would beat the shit out of Thor, Bill, and Surfer at the same time.

Surfer's durability survived something that took out Galactus level beings which impressed Galactus himself.

You see, now you're just being dishonest. Surfer directed the Crunch energies which consumed the two primordial Gods. He was at best nothing more than a conduit for the power which would have killed him if not for Galan. Impressing Galactus is great. Doesn't prove shit unfortunately.

And they weren't even killed for some reason.

GTFO. He one shots them all with a wave of his hand.

You're a moron. Your hate for Odin because of the *ss kicking he gave Thanos has reached ridiculous levels.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Oh boy. This should be good.

Quan's joke. He doesn't even try anymore. At least he use to be a half decent troll. I liked him then as he made me laugh at times.

5 gets you 10 he rewrites the same shit.

Edit: Course now that I've said that...

quanchi112
http://rix0r.nl/imagemacros/lmao-real.jpg

How does any of this support your above statement about Surfer in comparison to Odin? Bill and Surfer were going toe to toe until he blindsided him from behind. Great showing for Surfer, but seeing as how Odin wouldn't even bother fighting Bill, I fail to see how this matters.

So what? We've already seen how Surfer matches up against an attack against Odin and it's a one shot knock out. You don't get to ignore that somehow and focus on a high end showing for Thor just because you choose to.

By the way, Odin would annihilate Thor as well. Odin would beat the shit out of Thor, Bill, and Surfer at the same time.

You see, now you're just being dishonest. Surfer directed the Crunch energies which consumed the two primordial Gods. He was at best nothing more than a conduit for the power which would have killed him if not for Galan. Impressing Galactus is great. Doesn't prove shit unfortunately.

And they weren't even killed for some reason.

GTFO. He one shots them all with a wave of his hand.

You're a moron. Your hate for Odin because of the *ss kicking he gave Thanos has reached ridiculous levels. They weren't going toe to toe Bill attacked a calm surfer and it did nothing to him. Surfer then beat the snot out of him while holding back. Bill was very desperate and Surfer was holding back and he beat him down with supreme ease. if you feel Surfer went all out you interpreted the scene wrong. Not my problem it's yours.

Odin was possessed and nuts was landing attacks on Thor and it didn't put him down and Surfer is far more durable than either Thor or Bill.

Surfer's been upgraded since then so it's irrelevant. Against the old surfer I think Odin wins hence the reason I asked. I am the most unbiased poster you might ever meet and answer everything objectively.

Not the new Surfer, sorry I don't think so. You can say he beats current Thor and Bill but don't lump the Surfer in here he doesn't get humiliated by the ufoes and he's already destroyed an all out bill while holding back.

The feat didn't kill him so it's a ridiculously impressve durability feat. I didn't say he can replicate the feat I stated it's an uber durability showing since this destroyed two Galactus level beings and even his creator Galactus was impressed he still lived.

It proves durability don't be mad at me, ragey.

Nah, don't think so. Surfer is for one in his face from the word jump since he's far faster. I see Odin getting dropped by the board to the back of the dome multiple times and the team just picking up the pieces.

No, I am brilliant and you are emotional. Team wins.

iceman24567
Rage i would hate to see you banned and Quan not it looks like his trollfu is getting to you

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why would I get banned? I haven't ever gotten a warning as far as I know. And calling Quan a moron isn't worth one unless he cries foul.

They weren't going toe to toe Bill attacked a calm surfer and it did nothing to him. Surfer then beat the snot out of him while holding back. Bill was very desperate and Surfer was holding back and he beat him down with supreme ease. if you feel Surfer went all out you interpreted the scene wrong. Not my problem it's yours.

Ignoring you're very skewed interpretation of the events (I just don't care enough), let's say Surfer did easily stomp Bill and was twice as powerful as him. How does that prove he stands even a semblance of a chance against Odin?

Odin was possessed and nuts was landing attacks on Thor and it didn't put him down and Surfer is far more durable than either Thor or Bill.

So? Odin could annihilate Thor with two waves of his hand. He'd annihilate Surfer with one. That's hilarious.

Surfer's been upgraded since then so it's irrelevant. Against the old surfer I think Odin wins hence the reason I asked. I am the most unbiased poster you might ever meet and answer everything objectively.

Surfer's vague upgrade didn't make him multiple times more powerful than he was in the past. Lying's a sin.

Not the new Surfer, sorry I don't think so. You can say he beats current Thor and Bill but don't lump the Surfer in here he doesn't get humiliated by the ufoes and he's already destroyed an all out bill while holding back.

laughing out loud You want to lowball now do you? Did you forget that it was current Surfer that was humiliated by Black Panther? That was much worse than Thor getting jumped by the Sentry, then blasted by an all out X-ray, Vector, Iron Patriot, Moonstone, to no end, then getting jumped by all of them. Not to mention the U-Foes could have been amped by the Norn Stones.

The feat didn't kill him so it's a ridiculously impressve durability feat. I didn't say he can replicate the feat I stated it's an uber durability showing since this destroyed two Galactus level beings and even his creator Galactus was impressed he still lived.

The feat would have killed him if Galan had not saved his life. And what exactly does it prove? That it would take an infinitesimal greater fraction of Odin's power to one shot Surfer?

Surfer channeled the energies of the Crunch. Nothing more. I might as well use every scene that Thor creates a God Blast as a feat of durability as the power flows through him.

It proves durability don't be mad at me, ragey.

I'm not mad at you. You can't possibly matter enough to get me mad. I will admit that you're denseness annoys me at times.

Nah, don't think so. Surfer is for one in his face from the word jump since he's far faster. I see Odin getting dropped by the board to the back of the dome multiple times and the team just picking up the pieces.

facepalm

No, I am brilliant and you are emotional. Team wins.

Brilliant? baka

Emotional? Lulz.

quanchi112
Why would I get banned? I haven't ever gotten a warning as far as I know. And calling Quan a moron isn't worth one unless he cries foul.

Ignoring you're very skewed interpretation of the events (I just don't care enough), let's say Surfer did easily stomp Bill and was twice as powerful as him. How does that prove he stands even a semblance of a chance against Odin?

So? Odin could annihilate Thor with two waves of his hand. He'd annihilate Surfer with one. That's hilarious.

Surfer's vague upgrade didn't make him multiple times more powerful than he was in the past. Lying's a sin.

laughing out loud You want to lowball now do you? Did you forget that it was current Surfer that was humiliated by Black Panther? That was much worse than Thor getting jumped by the Sentry, then blasted by an all out X-ray, Vector, Iron Patriot, Moonstone, to no end, then getting jumped by all of them. Not to mention the U-Foes could have been amped by the Norn Stones.

The feat would have killed him if Galan had not saved his life. And what exactly does it prove? That it would take an infinitesimal greater fraction of Odin's power to one shot Surfer?

Surfer channeled the energies of the Crunch. Nothing more. I might as well use every scene that Thor creates a God Blast as a feat of durability as the power flows through him.

I'm not mad at you. You can't possibly matter enough to get me mad. I will admit that you're denseness annoys me at times.

facepalm

Brilliant? baka

Emotional? Lulz. That alone doesn't on his own but it does prove he's far more durable than when Thor raped him during blood and thunder imo.

Odin was trying to kill Thor when Hela was in control of him iirc and it didn't kill him so your theories are contradicted on panel when he actually wanted to kill him and failed to do so. granted Thor fled like a coward but that's besides the point.

I disagree. I think him easily owning Bill is proof of this.

That Surfer survived something with this much power to take out two beings far more powerful than Odin by himself. You gave him a team against a character who needs to rest when he uses too much power. It's unfair for Odin. I mean Odin hasn't even been able to affect a Celestial with two other skyfathers amping his blast and despite amping himself with the uni mind, the souls of asgard save Thor, and the Destroyer armor he was still nothing to them. Odin's a skyfather but a joke to the upper powers of the universe with prep and with a huge amp. Surfer took two out on his own on the fly and still survived. Odin was easily bested. Food for thought.

Nah, Thor isn't durable like the Surfer even preupgrade. Like I said impressive Galactus with surviving taking two of these characters out is amazing.

Another insult when I simply disagree with you. Imo insulting someone simply for disagreeing with you within a thread that hasn't been closed for spite is getting emotional.

I stand by my words whereas you don't. You just make random unsupported statements like he oneshots the Surfer when he's obviously better than he ever was which you are basing ythis off of a fight that happened like 20 years ago.

Things change go with the times not against them.

smile

Stall_19
Didn't Rulk beat Surfer not too long ago? Has he been upgraded since then or are we classifying that as PIS?

Silent Master
Team would own Thanos, but it loses to Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That alone doesn't on his own but it does prove he's far more durable than when Thor raped him during blood and thunder imo.

Where during that fight did he prove his far more durable than before? He took two hits from Bill, was knocked off his board, and then got up. If you think that makes him far more durable than he was before Annihilation, you're really underestimating Surfer.

Odin was trying to kill Thor when Hela was in control of him iirc and it didn't kill him so your theories are contradicted on panel when he actually wanted to kill him and failed to do so. granted Thor fled like a coward but that's besides the point.

Was there supposed to be a point in that gibberish? Odin failed to kill Thor with multiple blasts. Cool. So I guess merciless Celestials failing to kill Thor with multiple blasts at a time they were considered above beings like Galactus somehow speaks ill of them too?

I disagree. I think him easily owning Bill is proof of this.

Proof of what? You haven't shown a single shred of proof that Surfer is anything more than a gnat to Odin.

Do you not understand that Surfer could be twice as powerful as Bill and he still would be insignificant to Odin?

That Surfer survived something with this much power to take out two beings far more powerful than Odin by himself. You gave him a team against a character who needs to rest when he uses too much power. It's unfair for Odin. I mean Odin hasn't even been able to affect a Celestial with two other skyfathers amping his blast and despite amping himself with the uni mind, the souls of asgard save Thor, and the Destroyer armor he was still nothing to them. Odin's a skyfather but a joke to the upper powers of the universe with prep and with a huge amp. Surfer took two out on his own on the fly and still survived. Odin was easily bested. Food for thought.

laughing out loud

The amount of leaps in logic you do is amazing. I'm really tempted to just stop.

What does Surfer taking out the two Primordial Gods using the Crunch prove anything about his capabilities against Odin? Through luck, the battle took place near the Crunch, and he directed the energies to consume the two Primordial Gods. So what? That proves nothing as to his what he'd be capable of doing to Odin on his own. The feat is meaningless here.

Lmao at you thinking this battle would require Odin to go into the Odin Sleep.

You're low balling is meaningless.

Nah, Thor isn't durable like the Surfer even preupgrade. Like I said impressive Galactus with surviving taking two of these characters out is amazing.

Untrue. Amazing in your eyes. Unfortunately it's still useless.

Another insult when I simply disagree with you. Imo insulting someone simply for disagreeing with you within a thread that hasn't been closed for spite is getting emotional.

You're dense Quan. I'm sorry if you feel insulted. It's just a simply observation that most people have come to realize is true. It's not emotional. I don't give enough a shit to have any emotions over this.

I stand by my words whereas you don't. You just make random unsupported statements like he oneshots the Surfer when he's obviously better than he ever was which you are basing ythis off of a fight that happened like 20 years ago.

What am I doing right now? Lulz.

laughing out loud Suddenly the age of the fight matters? You of all people love referring to Blood and Thunder to back up your opinions (You fail of course) like it's the damn bible.

Things change go with the times not against them.

smile

Unfortunately not all things change. Take yourself for example.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wasn't Surfer rocked by Skuttlebutt's artillery? The same artillery that Thor shrugged off in the past?

DarkOdin
Wasn't Surfer rocked by Skuttlebutt's artillery? The same artillery that Thor shrugged off in the past? Yes sure a BRB recovered in almust the same amount of panels after surfer WWE cheap shot with the baord "although proves Surfer can think out side of the box" Anyoen before that BRb was matching SS speed and countering every blast by SS not too mention that BRB H2H easily tossed SS aside.

Thor, SS, BRB hell even Superman are all on the same level well at least close enough were no one has an edge over the other in terms of
strength Dura,etc.. Their Given Powersets give them only slight adtvanges over their peers.

As for SS powerup it was not a powerup at all Galactus more or less changed SS personilty to make him much less of a wuss and more agressive.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Yes sure a BRB recovered in almust the same amount of panels after surfer WWE cheap shot with the baord "although proves Surfer can think out side of the box" Anyoen before that BRb was matching SS speed and countering every blast by SS not too mention that BRB H2H easily tossed SS aside.

Thor, SS, BRB hell even Superman are all on the same level well at least close enough were no one has an edge over the other in terms of
strength Dura,etc.. Their Given Powersets give them only slight adtvanges over their peers.

As for SS powerup it was not a powerup at all Galactus more or less changed SS personilty to make him much less of a wuss and more agressive.

Out of the buch that you've named (heralds)... going by feats, thor is more powerful imo.

Black bolt z
Quan's stupid.Odin stomps.He one shots high heralds with ease no expression. Read B&T.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin stomps team. Upgraded Surfer is gonna beat Odin? Hahahaha. Oh Quanchi, you troll.

quanchi112
Where during that fight did he prove his far more durable than before? He took two hits from Bill, was knocked off his board, and then got up. If you think that makes him far more durable than he was before Annihilation, you're really underestimating Surfer.

Was there supposed to be a point in that gibberish? Odin failed to kill Thor with multiple blasts. Cool. So I guess merciless Celestials failing to kill Thor with multiple blasts at a time they were considered above beings like Galactus somehow speaks ill of them too?

Proof of what? You haven't shown a single shred of proof that Surfer is anything more than a gnat to Odin.

Do you not understand that Surfer could be twice as powerful as Bill and he still would be insignificant to Odin?

laughing out loud

The amount of leaps in logic you do is amazing. I'm really tempted to just stop.

What does Surfer taking out the two Primordial Gods using the Crunch prove anything about his capabilities against Odin? Through luck, the battle took place near the Crunch, and he directed the energies to consume the two Primordial Gods. So what? That proves nothing as to his what he'd be capable of doing to Odin on his own. The feat is meaningless here.

Lmao at you thinking this battle would require Odin to go into the Odin Sleep.

You're low balling is meaningless.

Untrue. Amazing in your eyes. Unfortunately it's still useless.

You're dense Quan. I'm sorry if you feel insulted. It's just a simply observation that most people have come to realize is true. It's not emotional. I don't give enough a shit to have any emotions over this.

What am I doing right now? Lulz.

laughing out loud Suddenly the age of the fight matters? You of all people love referring to Blood and Thunder to back up your opinions (You fail of course) like it's the damn bible.

Unfortunately not all things change. Take yourself for example. His upgrade, this fight, and his annihilation feat all together mean upgrade. Run from it like I know you will in end. I don't run from change I embrace it whereas you run from change.

Celestials spared Thor in the end. In the end his power is nothing compared to them. Odin hit Thor trying to kill him yet he live further proving you exaggerate odin to celestial level status.

Galactus level beings. He used energy to destroy those two and stil survived so only logically he can tank far less energy and take Odin on by himself let alone with an entire team who wants odin blood.

Yes, I do but do you not understand surviving power enough to defeat two beings who rival Galactus means he can survive power far less wielded by Odin. Gotcha, sport.

Wrong-Oooooooooo.

He showed he can survive channeling energy to take out two beings far greater than old man odin. Logically this means if this didn't instantly kill him then he can logically survive far less power from odin since the Galactus level beings didn't survive this kind of power. Logically you don't have one leg to stand up on in this debate.

Not lowballing I am stating a fact when Odin uses significant energy he needs to sleep. This is a fact.

It isn't useless it's a durability showing that makes it unfair for even odin to compare here with the likes of this feat. upgrade on top of the team means Odin loses. Don't take it personal it's not like this team is matched up against Thanos where he'd even the odds.

You're angry someone disagrees with your ridiculous notions Odin stomps. Your entire posts have nothing of substance just insults right out of the gate condemning anyone who sides with the team. Explain why you think he can oneshot this newer Surfer with scans or at least allude to why you believe this way.

The age of the fight certainly matters when surfer has been upgraded since 2007. LOL.

I have changed into one of this site's great debaters into the undisputed champion. You could learn a lot from me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Quan's stupid.Odin stomps.He one shots high heralds with ease no expression. Read B&T. Blood and thunder doesn't apply to current Surfer.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin stomps team. Upgraded Surfer is gonna beat Odin? Hahahaha. Oh Quanchi, you troll. I never once stated he can solo Odin.

Black bolt z
Blood and thunder doesn't apply to current Surfer.

I never once stated he can solo Odin. Yet he still one shots him no expression

If you don't think he solos how do you think they win?Thanos was unable to hurt Odin.None of these people are doing any damage whatsoever to Thanos.

Tha C-Master
I have changed into one of this site's great debaters into the undisputed champion. You could learn a lot from me. All hail King Quan!!!!

quanchi112
Yet he still one shots him no expression

If you don't think he solos how do you think they win?Thanos was unable to hurt Odin.None of these people are doing any damage whatsoever to Thanos. I already explained my case. No need in restating if for someone too lazy to read my posts already assessing how this fight goes.

Black bolt z
I already explained my case. No need in restating if for someone too lazy to read my posts already assessing how this fight goes. You stated nothing.

Odin stomps them.He one shots them all except mabye possibly surfer.

And what you don't understand is that just because someone is amped doesn't mean previous defeats don't apply.

quanchi112
You stated nothing.

Odin stomps them.He one shots them all except mabye possibly surfer.

And what you don't understand is that just because someone is amped doesn't mean previous defeats don't apply. Originally posted by quanchi112
Powerful and durable enough to take him on straight up. He's made mincemeat out of BrB whereas Thor himself has withstood attacks from Odin. Surfer's durability survived something that took out Galactus level beings which impressed Galactus himself.

You really know absolutely nothing and are the king of asking people to restate themselves over and over again.

Black bolt z
You really know absolutely nothing and are the king of asking people to restate themselves over and over again. Even though Odin can still one shot him.He has before.And just because someone has an amp doesn't make previous defeats null and void.

iceman24567
I don't know it looks like another debate rapage by Rage thumb up

quanchi112
Even though Odin can still one shot him.He has before.And just because someone has an amp doesn't make previous defeats null and void. A less powerful and far less durable Surfer was oneshotted preupgrade. I bet you'd argue against superman based on his feats from the 60's and think nothing has changed. I take into account these things you don't.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
All hail King Quan!!!!

Lol. I wonder if there is truly anyone on this board who actually agrees with his statement...awww hell, nobody believes this. A true sign of a fanboy and troll.

quanchi112
Lol. I wonder if there is truly anyone on this board who actually agrees with his statement...awww hell, nobody believes this. A true sign of a fanboy and troll. Originally posted by janus77
Surfer jobs when it comes to Thanos and Odin. He should be much more of a fight in a forum match. In the same thread no less. You make this sooo easy. Three pages and you're already lost in a sea of confusion.

Tha C-Master
Lol. I wonder if there is truly anyone on this board who actually agrees with his statement...awww hell, nobody believes this. A true sign of a fanboy and troll. He should run for president!!!

WhiteWitchKing
He should run for president!!!

...of the National Thanos Ass-Clowns?

In the same thread no less. You make this sooo easy. Three pages and you're already lost in a sea of confusion.

I was referring to his comment that quoted you believing yourself to be the undisputed champion debater of this site. LMAO at your pathetic attempt to come out me with something that has nothing to do with my comment. Oh Quanchi, you're looking even more pathetic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm at Quan. Same shit over and over again.

If I feel like it, I'll reply. Won't take much time. Just copying and pasting.

Tha C-Master

I was referring to his comment that quoted you believing yourself to be the undisputed champion debater of this site. LMAO at your pathetic attempt to come out me with something that has nothing to do with my comment. Oh Quanchi, you're looking even more pathetic. President of the US silly. Quan gets so much attention because he really is that good.

quanchi112

I was referring to his comment that quoted you believing yourself to be the undisputed champion debater of this site. LMAO at your pathetic attempt to come out me with something that has nothing to do with my comment. Oh Quanchi, you're looking even more pathetic. Nice job trying to save face now you really hang on every word I say.

facepalm at Quan. Same shit over and over again.

If I feel like it, I'll reply. Won't take much time. Just copying and pasting. Just like in every thread just save yourself the time and concede. I beat you in every single thread and the only thing you do is upset yourself. No need just walk away.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lulz at me conceding. You've never beaten me in anything. I'm a fair bit more intelligent than you and I'm better at debating. You consistently provide circular arguments and the way you switch stances and manipulate evidence is in itself evidence as to how much of a troll you are.

Frankly, you're not important. I don't need to prove anything to you. It's pointless. As long as the spectators -at least the majority- of the argument agree that I'm in the right, I'm successful in my attempts. Once a person chooses a side, it's hard to sway them. At least if they're like you.

quanchi112
Lulz at me conceding. You've never beaten me in anything. I'm a fair bit more intelligent than you and I'm better at debating. You consistently provide circular arguments and the way you switch stances and manipulate evidence is in itself evidence as to how much of a troll you are.

Frankly, you're not important. I don't need to prove anything to you. It's pointless. As long as the spectators -at least the majority- of the argument agree that I'm in the right, I'm successful in my attempts. Once a person chooses a side, it's hard to sway them. At least if they're like you. Wrong on all counts.

You see I don't let things go which earns the ire of my fellow posters so they use any attempt to try and side with anyone who faces against me through either insulting or cheerleading.

I have proven my points and people saying great job rage doesn't prove anything. I'm hated which I am more than fine with but when it comes to being very good at debating this comes with the territory. I am persistent and very cutthroat so if you feel like you won the debate because a few haters agreed with you then that's on you.

In my mind I throughly decimated your posts and points which were just random statements like Odin is more powerful and he waves his hand and they all die nonsense.

Just walk away.

Starscream M
Once a person chooses a side, it's hard to sway them. At least if they're like you. to be fair, I've rarely seen anyone ever be convinced to switch positions on the more controversial debates

Tha C-Master
to be fair, I've rarely seen anyone ever be convinced to switch positions on the more controversial debates They can be, but the big posters do it (debate) not to learn, but to win. That means even if they know they're wrong they will go down with the ship.

I like to discuss myself. The "I owned you omg11" stuff is silly. Unless of course they are asking for it.

Starscream M
They can be, but the big posters do it (debate) not to learn, but to win. That means even if they know they're wrong they will go down with the ship.

I like to discuss myself. The "I owned you omg11" stuff is silly. Unless of course they are asking for it. I feel its like debating politics

people come in with preconceived notions that they're set on

and even if you show them evidence, let's face it...virtually all comic evidence can be interpreted in a subjective manner

so I find them quite pointless after awhile

Tha C-Master
I feel its like debating politics

people come in with preconceived notions that they're set on

and even if you show them evidence, let's face it...virtually all comic evidence can be interpreted in a subjective manner

so I find them quite pointless after awhile Yea any thread over a couple pages end up that way here.

Some people do come on to discuss. But this is KMC, a large forum with a bunch of... suboptimal posters.

I found on my forum I got better discussions as it was smaller, but it had only really good posters. No trolls or anything. So we would discuss more than we would "I owned you 111!!".

We both learned that way versus just having a long pissing contest.

Starscream M
Yea any thread over a couple pages end up that way here.

Some people do come on to discuss. But this is KMC, a large forum with a bunch of... suboptimal posters.

I found on my forum I got better discussions as it was smaller, but it had only really good posters. No trolls or anything. So we would discuss more than we would "I owned you 111!!".

We both learned that way versus just having a long pissing contest. that's prob true...but if you just had good informed posters, I'd imagine most threads would be 10 pages max and end with a 'agree to disagree' stance

so the 'sub-optimal' (I include myself in that group) posters do keep the forum alive in a way

Omega Vision
C-Master, this is a bit overdue but kudos on rocking a Redwall set. I loved those books when I was a kid. thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
C-Master, this is a bit overdue but kudos on rocking a Redwall set. I loved those books when I was a kid. thumb up what? confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wrong on all counts.

You see I don't let things go which earns the ire of my fellow posters so they use any attempt to try and side with anyone who faces against me through either insulting or cheerleading.

I have proven my points and people saying great job rage doesn't prove anything. I'm hated which I am more than fine with but when it comes to being very good at debating this comes with the territory. I am persistent and very cutthroat so if you feel like you won the debate because a few haters agreed with you then that's on you.

In my mind I throughly decimated your posts and points which were just random statements like Odin is more powerful and he waves his hand and they all die nonsense.

Just walk away.

It's not about not letting things go. It's okay if someone's persistent. I'm persistent. Plenty of posters are persistent. You however are dead set on your preconcieved notions, even when they're wrong. You twist they way you judge things, from debate to debate, to suit your needs, and at times when a point is countered, you just flat out ignore it and move on.

If every single person disagrees with you, perhaps it's time to take a step back, and review your position. At least review the evidence.

It's not about hatred. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone -except Starscream, cause you know, his Starscream- but I do think you're dense. Scratch that. You pretend to be dense, because you get a kick out of frustrating individuals for some reason. Maybe it gets you off, who knows. Whatever floats your boat, bud.

In your mind. Spoken like someone who's delusional.

Tha C-Master
that's prob true...but if you just had good informed posters, I'd imagine most threads would be 10 pages max and end with a 'agree to disagree' stance

so the 'sub-optimal' (I include myself in that group) posters do keep the forum alive in a way We have good discussions, and they can go on for a while, but it isn't just long posting to post ego stuff.

It's more of a discussion than a debate, discussing theories and other things, versus bashing and stupid silly reporting and all of that.

KMC is good for laughs though, and it has a large community, as with anything the more members you have, the higher percentage of trash you'll have. So you either go small and good, or huge and... tolerable.Originally posted by Omega Vision
C-Master, this is a bit overdue but kudos on rocking a Redwall set. I loved those books when I was a kid. thumb up I was watching the TV series and I had to do it... love Slagar. I will keep this for a while and then do Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

quanchi112
It's not about not letting things go. It's okay if someone's persistent. I'm persistent. Plenty of posters are persistent. You however are dead set on your preconcieved notions, even when they're wrong. You twist they way you judge things, from debate to debate, to suit your needs, and at times when a point is countered, you just flat out ignore it and move on.

If every single person disagrees with you, perhaps it's time to take a step back, and review your position. At least review the evidence.

It's not about hatred. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone -except Starscream, cause you know, his Starscream- but I do think you're dense. Scratch that. You pretend to be dense, because you get a kick out of frustrating individuals for some reason. Maybe it gets you off, who knows. Whatever floats your boat, bud.

In your mind. Spoken like someone who's delusional. I never ignore points I counter and have been known to change my opinion. Last major time I can recall was when many posters albeit pro Darkseid ones stated Darkseid killed DD until galan pointed it out this probably is untrue and that the more logical approach was he was buried underneath rubble.

Not everyone disagrees with me here and I am not missing anything at all you however are missing the point an outdated fight against someone who has improved is no longer relevant.

I'm not dense at all I do however like to debate and love the thrill of battle this gets me going.

I have seen no reason to change my opinion and you never really stated anything even close to resembling an argument. you made unsupported statements that Odin can oneshot him when in fact he's failed to oneshot Thor while trying to kill him.

I always back up my case.

Ps. Yes, I only speak for myself and this is my opinion had I stated or spoke for someone else that would be delusional behavior.

Pss. It's obvious when I am joking and when I am not and someone as like wwk doesn't know the difference so making a comment like I am the world's greatest debater or that I don't even know who he is really festers in his mind.

He brought up that old herochat joke about not knowing who he was when in fact it's just a joke. He took it seriously and dug up a 2 year old response in an effort to prove I did know who he was.

I still laugh at that one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh shit, I just noticed that. thumb up I loved Red Wall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never ignore points I counter and have been known to change my opinion. Last major time I can recall was when many posters albeit pro Darkseid ones stated Darkseid killed DD until galan pointed it out this probably is untrue and that the more logical approach was he was buried underneath rubble.

Not everyone disagrees with me here and I am not missing anything at all you however are missing the point an outdated fight against someone who has improved is no longer relevant.

I'm not dense at all I do however like to debate and love the thrill of battle this gets me going.

I have seen no reason to change my opinion and you never really stated anything even close to resembling an argument. you made unsupported statements that Odin can oneshot him when in fact he's failed to oneshot Thor while trying to kill him.

I always back up my case.

Like I said, would you take anything away from the Celestials for failing to put down Thor with multiple blasts when they were the top of the food chain? Chances are you just skipped the point.

Anyways, I'm not going to restart the same debate that we haven't yet even finished.

Whatever get's you wet.

Whatever you say man.

quanchi112
Like I said, would you take anything away from the Celestials for failing to put down Thor with multiple blasts when they were the top of the food chain? Chances are you just skipped the point.

Anyways, I'm not going to restart the same debate that we haven't yet even finished.

Whatever get's you wet.

Whatever you say man. Thor didn't matter to them. Thor eventually proved through his struggles they earned their rights to survive. Thor was spared had they wanted him dead he'd be dead in an instant. The Celestials mindset is different than a warrior like Odin they were just testing whereas Odin was using all his power for destruction. hell, the Celestials let the odinsword cut them on purpose.

Yes, now is when you concede like always. I know how this goes and am a firm believer in history repeating itself.

Tha C-Master
Man quan is a work of art, how do you do it?

Starscream M
Man quan is a work of art, how do you do it? you gotta give the man props for persistence

quanchi112
Man quan is a work of art, how do you do it? Some people were born to do things my destiny is debating. It just comes natural to me.

Tha C-Master
Some are just born great.Originally posted by Starscream M
you gotta give the man props for persistence He has all kinds of props from me. He *is* significant to the forum regardless of how people feel about him.

If he left things wouldn't be the same. Much like you.

Starscream M
Some are just born great. He has all kinds of props from me. He *is* significant to the forum regardless of how people feel about him.

If he left things wouldn't be the same. Much like you. yeah...I think the forum def gets less interesting when certain members leave or are banned

ie nvr, dum dum, kris blaze, etc

Tha C-Master
Kris Blaze was awesome. Shame he got banned. There are other far worse members who stay around the forum (as a whole, not just here).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor didn't matter to them. Thor eventually proved through his struggles they earned their rights to survive. Thor was spared had they wanted him dead he'd be dead in an instant. The Celestials mindset is different than a warrior like Odin they were just testing whereas Odin was using all his power for destruction. hell, the Celestials let the odinsword cut them on purpose.

Yes, now is when you concede like always. I know how this goes and am a firm believer in history repeating itself.

Haha, classic Quan. Twisting sh*t. The comic outright stated that the Celestials were swift and merciless in their assault. They wanted Thor dead. Thor even said killing him was their fondest wish. They just destroyed Odin and all of the Asgardians without any mercy. Why the f*ck would killing Thor be any sort of inconvience? Arishem was about to judge in favor of killing the planet itself as I remember. Your argument is further defeated because Arishem would have eventually killed him had Gaea not intervened.

In conclusion: GTFO with all your excuses.

Arishem not stopping the Odin Sword from penetrating it's armor with his power as to better analyze it doesn't change what had just happened.

Quan, I've never conceded to you and never will. I could stop right now if I felt like it. Like always, it would be out of choice. You just aren't worth the effort. It's not because of some inability on my part to reply. Don't get it twisted. You are one of the easiest posters to debate with. It's the same shit over and over again.

Starscream M
Kris Blaze was awesome. Shame he got banned. There are other far worse members who stay around the forum (as a whole, not just here). you check the other parts of the forum....funny, I never do. what other kmc subforum is interesting?

quanchi112
yeah...I think the forum def gets less interesting when certain members leave or are banned

ie nvr, dum dum, kris blaze, etc I'd absolutely love these posters to return especially, nver.

Every time nver returns people want him banned again. I don't get it he can be frustrating but the personalities themselves give life to the forum.

I also imagine most posters who dislike me would like to sic him on me.

I'd welcome the challenge.

Tha C-Master
Oh shit, I just noticed that. thumb up I loved Red Wall. I still do, although I haven't read it in years.

Tha C-Master
nvr and quan were hilarious.Originally posted by Starscream M
you check the other parts of the forum....funny, I never do. what other kmc subforum is interesting? I've been everywhere. But I don't post here as much as I'm busy (only doing it now as I have some holiday down time).

Games vs is similar, but it is smaller.

General Discussion, reliigon, and philosophy is good. Just check around.

Starscream M
I'd absolutely love these posters to return especially, nver.

Every time nver returns people want him banned again. I don't get it he can be frustrating but the personalities themselves give life to the forum.

I also imagine most posters who dislike me would like to sic him on me.

I'd welcome the challenge. nvr would be a good match for you

he's the only one who matches your...um...passion confused

Tha C-Master
nvr would be a good match for you

he's the only one who matches your...um...passion confused An equal match?

quanchi112
Haha, classic Quan. Twisting sh*t. The comic outright stated that the Celestials were swift and merciless in their assault. They wanted Thor dead. Thor even said killing him was their fondest wish. They just destroyed Odin and all of the Asgardians without any mercy. Why the f*ck would killing Thor be any sort of inconvience? Arishem was about to judge in favor of killing the planet itself as I remember. Your argument is further defeated because Arishem would have eventually killed him had Gaea not intervened.

In conclusion: GTFO with all your excuses.

Arishem not stopping the Odin Sword from penetrating it's armor with his power as to better analyze it doesn't change what had just happened.

Quan, I've never conceded to you and never will. I could stop right now if I felt like it. Like always, it would be out of choice. You just aren't worth the effort. It's not because of some inability on my part to reply. Don't get it twisted. You are one of the easiest posters to debate with. It's the same shit over and over again. Thor survived long enough for them to change their minds. The Celestials were beyond him and that of Odin this has been made clear often times. Odin is not beyond Thor. Thor would more than likely lose to him 10/10 bu the can still affect odin and still hurt him unlike the Celestials. That's the difference it's clear whereas Odin is just a lot more powerful than Thor whereas the Celestials look at Odin or Thor alike as insignificant.

Wrong, had they wanted to just destroy everyone they would have. Not that they couldn't I unlike you twist nothing.

Arishem allowed it because it wasn't a threat Odin's massive weapon was nothing to him. That's the difference in power nothing anyone could do could stop them.

It was Odin's best prep which was entirely stupid and hopeless which shows you he's not that intelligent when it comes to the cosmic forces of the universe.

That sounds like an excuse you convince yourself when you do concede. You will do save yourself the strain and do so now.

You know I am right and I know I am right so just walk away if you want to or stay and continue.

quanchi112
nvr would be a good match for you

he's the only one who matches your...um...passion confused Do you mean my persistence or do you mean my passion coupled with my persistence ?

Tha C-Master

That sounds like an excuse you convince yourself when you do concede. You will do save yourself the strain and do so now.

You know I am right and I know I am right so just walk away if you want to or stay and continue. I am speechless...

quanchi112
I am speechless... It's a gift, really. and with gifts such as these comes an even greater responsibility.

Tha C-Master
Well take it easy on the forum, give them time to prepare so they won't be overwhelmed. You don't want to make things too easy do you?

quanchi112
Well take it easy on the forum, give them time to prepare so they won't be overwhelmed. You don't want to make things too easy do you? I'm like zoom in this one regard I do this to strengthen them.

Tha C-Master
I'm like zoom in this one regard I do this to strengthen them. Nice one. I get it now. You are so much haxx that if you were to go all out, they'd get owned before they knew what happened?

quanchi112
Nice one. I get it now. You are so much haxx that if you were to go all out, they'd get owned before they knew what happened? Exactly, take the blown up Monarch universe ending blast for instance in countdown. I let that go on for a while before I just recently told them the difference between this kind of power and the kind of power that just creates a chain reaction which results in the universe being destroyed is vastly different.

I toy with people.

Tha C-Master
Exactly, take the blown up Monarch universe ending blast for instance in countdown. I let that go on for a while before I just recently told them the difference between this kind of power and the kind of power that just creates a chain reaction which results in the universe being destroyed is vastly different.

I toy with people. Why not just finish them outright master?

quanchi112
Why not just finish them outright master? Then I'd have nobody to debate with.

Tha C-Master
That is true, but I'd imagine they'd bore your great intellect after some time and you'd search for posters more worthy over the internet.

quanchi112
That is true, but I'd imagine they'd bore your great intellect after some time and you'd search for posters more worthy over the internet. I've been to all the great sites, cbr, alvaro's, herochat, comicvine, spinsulin, project fanboy, naruto forums, comixtrme, etc.

I posted on cbr a few months before I realized matches are decided and if you disagree you get banned. I left. I showed up at naruto a year ago and a poster remembered me after my first post from years back on cbr with only a few hundred posts.

It's safe to say I remembered him and unlike him I greatly improved and lit him up. It was truly a great moment. Quan, Oh you remember me because I surely remember you then proceeded to pwn him.

His name is the immortal watchdog.

Tha C-Master
Yea those are the big forums. Those are full of idiots and trolls. You have to search long and hard for a place where only a handful of elitist people go. The ones that don't want the crap getting in the way, and want a really good discussion/debate.

quanchi112
Yea those are the big forums. Those are full of idiots and trolls. You have to search long and hard for a place where only a handful of elitist people go. The ones that don't want the crap getting in the way, and want a really good discussion/debate. One thing I don't want on a forum is mod enforced opinions like oh you feel Superman beats Gladiator then you get banned and so on and so forth.

Tha C-Master
Exactly. That's no way to run one. Another thing with larger forums are a lot of the mods. There's one site where they just delete threads and posts for any little reason.

That site is run by sponsors pretty much though, so it is to be expected.

quanchi112
Exactly. That's no way to run one. Another thing with larger forums are a lot of the mods. There's one site where they just delete threads and posts for any little reason.

That site is run by sponsors pretty much though, so it is to be expected. I'd love for kmc to get half the traffic cbr has with the rules set up here. It would be perfect.

I still remember one poster on cbr, named pendaran. If I ever catch him off cbr it's on.

Tha C-Master
What did he do master? Insult you?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor survived long enough for them to change their minds. The Celestials were beyond him and that of Odin this has been made clear often times. Odin is not beyond Thor. Thor would more than likely lose to him 10/10 bu the can still affect odin and still hurt him unlike the Celestials. That's the difference it's clear whereas Odin is just a lot more powerful than Thor whereas the Celestials look at Odin or Thor alike as insignificant.

You didn't refute anything I said. At all.

The Celestials were merciless and swift. Fact. They had no problem killing Odin, the Asgardians, even Earth. Fact. They wanted Thor's death like nothing else as stated by Thor (Although he might have been exaggerating).

You're argument has been that because Odin wanted Thor dead and was not able to accomplish it in one hit etc., Surfer stands some form of a chance. F*cking asinine. That Odin was busting Galaxies with his counterpart in a battle that the future of the Universe at stake. Lee's Odin = Major Cosmic Force. It wasn't a low showing for Odin, it was a high showing for Thor.

There is absolutely nothing different between the two circumstances. You just make up random bullshit because the Celestials scene forces you to change your stance or look even more foolish than usual, which you're attempting to snake your way out off. It won't work.

A sentence, a paragraph, or an essay. Bullshit is bullshit. No matter how long you try and stretch it.

By the way, even in that issue, Thor was damaging Celestial armor and the like with his attacks. Unfortunately unlike Galactus, they aren't as limited to the physical plane.

Wrong, had they wanted to just destroy everyone they would have. Not that they couldn't I unlike you twist nothing.

Arishem allowed it because it wasn't a threat Odin's massive weapon was nothing to him. That's the difference in power nothing anyone could do could stop them.

It was Odin's best prep which was entirely stupid and hopeless which shows you he's not that intelligent when it comes to the cosmic forces of the universe.

More pointless bullshit that doesn't prove or refute anything.

Lulz.

You know I am right and I know I am right so just walk away if you want to or stay and continue.

Such a waste of my time. Unfortunately, I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Tha C-Master

Such a waste of my time. Unfortunately, I have nothing better to do at the moment. What's her name? shifty

Mindset
Quan

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mindset
Quan Nvr's going to be pissed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's her name? shifty

C-Master.

Mindset
Where you here when nvr came back tried to pretend to be some black chick on myspace?

Tha C-Master
C-Master. I'm flattered, but you'll have to answer to jinzin if he finds out.Originally posted by Mindset
Where you here when nvr came back tried to pretend to be some black chick on myspace? lolwut?

Mindset
lol I think it was when he was "fangirl", he was linking some chicks myspace page and saying it was him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

I'm flattered, but you'll have to answer to jinzin if he finds out.

F*ck that midget lover, I'd stomp him like Thor stomps Wolverine

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, I'm out b*tches. Gonna eat and play some games/watch some movies.

Have fun with Quannybun.

Tha C-Master
Pfft. He'll get that one shot, like Wolverine does against Thor. uhuhOriginally posted by Mindset
lol I think it was when he was "fangirl", he was linking some chicks myspace page and saying it was him. Oh.

I remember he said he was a gay guy, I didn't know anything about that. I probably wasn't posting much then.

Why did he do that? To cover himself?

Have fun with Quannybun. So you conceded to him... Quan wins again!!! All hail lord Quan!!!

quanchi112

The Celestials were merciless and swift. Fact. They had no problem killing Odin, the Asgardians, even Earth. Fact. They wanted Thor's death like nothing else as stated by Thor (Although he might have been exaggerating).

You're argument has been that because Odin wanted Thor dead and was not able to accomplish it in one hit etc., Surfer stands some form of a chance. F*cking asinine. That Odin was busting Galaxies with his counterpart in a battle that the future of the Universe at stake. Lee's Odin = Major Cosmic Force. It wasn't a low showing for Odin, it was a high showing for Thor.

There is absolutely nothing different between the two circumstances. You just make up random bullshit because the Celestials scene forces you to change your stance or look even more foolish than usual, which you're attempting to snake your way out off. It won't work.

A sentence, a paragraph, or an essay. Bullshit is bullshit. No matter how long you try and stretch it.

By the way, even in that issue, Thor was damaging Celestial armor and the like with his attacks. Unfortunately unlike Galactus, they aren't as limited to the physical plane.

More pointless bullshit that doesn't prove or refute anything.

Lulz.

Such a waste of my time. Unfortunately, I have nothing better to do at the moment. Wrong.

Thor ended up surviving long enough for them to change their minds. Thor was no threat and his defeat was inevitable. That is a fact. Thor simply survived long enough it isn't the same thing. Celestials are far greater than Odin let alone Thor in power.

My argument is that somebody who is far less durable than Surfer can tank his attacks then so can Surfer based on this point alone.

I never said Thor couldn't damage them just like I never said Odin couldn't because they did it was futile and insignificant. This is the entire point they meant no harm to the these super beings.

Thor would pose a threat to Odin left unchecked. This is the point.

You call it a waste of time I call it battle.

My points are crystal clear and backed up my comics they aren't unsupported statements such as your entire argument.

Come for me Thor, Thanos is waiting.

You've proven yourself a worthy challenger, Asgardian. Let the battle begin in earnest!

Mindset
The world may never know why nvr does the things he does.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pfft. He'll get that one shot, like Wolverine does against Thor.

Wolverine will only get shots in by Thor's good grace.

Question: Is Pathfinder a good movie? Do you know of any other movies similar to Gladiator etc. that are good? I'm in a mood for some brutal battles.

I think I'll play some Gladiator Begins (For PSP) later. Awesome game.

Tha C-Master
The world may never know why nvr does the things he does. He didn't want to admit his feelings?Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Question: Is Pathfinder a good movie? Do you know of any other movies similar to Gladiator etc. that are good? I'm in a mood for some brutal battles.

I think I'll play some Gladiator Begins (For PSP) later. Awesome game. That in itself sounds nasty.

I don't watch movies much, and my PSP broke. Damn.

quanchi112

Have fun with Quannybun. And history repeats itself yet again.

Mindset

I think I'll play some Gladiator Begins (For PSP) later. Awesome game. King Arthur

The newish one.

And no, Pathfinder isn't good.

Tha C-Master
And history repeats itself yet again. Don't worry with him master, he's only distracting you from your main goal of domination of the multiverse.

quanchi112
Don't worry with him master, he's only distracting you from your main goal of domination of the multiverse. Multiverse. Heh. Why set your goals so low.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wrong.

You're wrong? I agree.

Thor ended up surviving long enough for them to change their minds. Thor was no threat and his defeat was inevitable. That is a fact. Thor simply survived long enough it isn't the same thing. Celestials are far greater than Odin let alone Thor in power.

So:

My argument is that somebody who is far less durable than Surfer can tank his attacks then so can Surfer based on this point alone.

Surfer is far more durable than Thor? This point of the argument stops here. You're delusional.

And let me guess? He channeled/directed the crunch which destroyed two Galactus level beings? Lulz. Like I said before, if you're using that as a feat of durability, every time Thor channels the God Blast, it's a feat of durability when I'm debating with you.

I never said Thor couldn't damage them just like I never said Odin couldn't because they did it was futile and insignificant. This is the entire point they meant no harm to the these super beings.

Celestials aren't limited to physical bodies. Cool. I don't see how this takes away from Thor or Odin.

Thor would pose a threat to Odin left unchecked. This is the point.

Haha what? Thor is about as much of a threat to Odin as he is to the Celestials.

Heimdall with some of the Odin Force was completely shrugging off direct blows from Mjolnir to the face. Odin has casually transmuted Thor and even stripped of his power on a whim.

You call it a waste of time I call it battle.

My points are crystal clear and backed up my comics they aren't unsupported statements such as your entire argument.

facepalm

Come for me Thor, Thanos is waiting.

You've proven yourself a worthy challenger asgardian, Asgardian. Let the battle begin in earnest!

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
King Arthur

The newish one.

And no, Pathfinder isn't good.

Iight, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Tha C-Master
Multiverse. Heh. Why set your goals so low. I would have said Omniverse but I didn't think you hate THOTI in your possession.

WhiteWitchKing
Multiverse. Heh. Why set your goals so low.

All Hail Queencheese: The Omniversal Troll

Tha C-Master
All Hail Queencheese: The Omniversal Troll What about David Richards?

quanchi112
@Rage

I stated you were wrong I didn't agree with you. I grow weary of this. Time to initiate endgame.

WhiteWitchKing
@Rage

I stated you were wrong I didn't agree with you. I grow weary of this. Time to initiate endgame.

lmao. So many memorable Quanchi moments of late. You should this into a quote sig, Rage.

Time to initiate endgame. Classic!

I wonder if next he'll say, "all your base are belong to us".

Tha C-Master
"All your *base* are belong to us."

stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Silver Surfer, Firelord, Stardust, Morg, Terrax, Nova and Fallen One

vs

Odin odin walks through all of them

WhiteWitchKing
"All your *base* are belong to us."

stick out tongue

stick out tongue. Good catch. stick out tongue

quanchi112
You're wrong? I agree.

So:

Surfer is far more durable than Thor? This point of the argument stops here. You're delusional.

And let me guess? He channeled/directed the crunch which destroyed two Galactus level beings? Lulz. Like I said before, if you're using that as a feat of durability, every time Thor channels the God Blast, it's a feat of durability when I'm debating with you.

Celestials aren't limited to physical bodies. Cool. I don't see how this takes away from Thor or Odin.

Haha what? Thor is about as much of a threat to Odin as he is to the Celestials.

Heimdall with some of the Odin Force was completely shrugging off direct blows from Mjolnir to the face. Odin has casually transmuted Thor and even stripped of his power on a whim.

facepalm

facepalm Saying wrong means I am disagreeing with you yet you think this means I agree with you. Interesting thoughts here, rage.

Wrong. When the got the gesture from arishem they easily destroyed and killed him.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_300-28.jpg

Now here read this as it makes it plain as day.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_300-33-1.jpg

Arishem arises from the rubble--A leviathan beyond conflict. The fall was utterly inconsequential to the supreme Celestial. Not even worth the effort to prevent.

You see it is plain as day they only destroyed Odin when he gave the gesture. Everything else was inconsequential to these Celestials making it plain as day when they want you dead you die. Thor simply bought himself the time needed for Gaea to save him. Nothing more.

Yes, he is a lot more durable than Thor is. It's even more of a gap today why look here as Thor is easily beaten down in one page.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3086_12.jpg

Now let's look at how easily Surfer takes Bilk's hammer shot then apologizes while he beats the piss out of him while holding back and while rational. Thor was irrational against bill and when he took shots from bill was owned.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/brbgh_02_006.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/brbgh_02_009.jpg

Pictures don't lie, Rage.

Now let's take a look at Thor's durability again only more recently.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Siege01pg23.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Siege01pg24.jpg

Now maybe this kind of stuff impresses you whereas I feel the Surfer could just bat another eyelash and rape these fools. Durability we've seen far less cut Thor on average even prior to upgraded Surfer but since his change the gap is just huge.

The godblast is far different than what Surfer did he isn't channeling his own power he is channeling something far greater. Thor also gases when he godblasts but his blasts have never ever destroyed anyone near Galactus level they only managed once to scare away a weakened Gaalctus once not outright kill two like the Surfer managed to.

It doesn't take away their feats it does take away from their significance. The Celestials can let Thor and his crazy old man swing on them all day so to speak it makes no difference. That's the point, rage.

Thor with his best godblast would rock and imo defeat Odin. Taking a few hammer blows isn't the same thing as a godblast that can destroy his own hammer. Odin has been defeated by far less power than the exitar godblast. Odin is more powerful and would defeat Thor but he'd go down quickly if he let Thor use his best on him.

Nice edit I see comparing irl stats to be boring and irrelevant. It's all hearsay and a chance for most to escape the debate. Anyways I have no trouble with women and it's lol when someone tries to act cooler on a comic site than someone else.

quanchi112
I would have said Omniverse but I didn't think you hate THOTI in your possession. You only need it if you want to do so in an afternoon but I am in no rush.
lmao. So many memorable Quanchi moments of late. You should this into a quote sig, Rage.

Time to initiate endgame. Classic!

I wonder if next he'll say, "all your base are belong to us". I am glad you are amused. Maybe one day you will learn I don't care what you think and if you do care what others think on this kinda site then maybe you need to lighten up a bit.

CosmicComet
This thread is awesome.

psycho gundam
Saying wrong means I am disagreeing with you yet you think this means I agree with you. Interesting thoughts here, rage.

Wrong. When the got the gesture from arishem they easily destroyed and killed him.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_300-28.jpg

Now here read this as it makes it plain as day.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_300-33-1.jpg

Arishem arises from the rubble--A leviathan beyond conflict. The fall was utterly inconsequential to the supreme Celestial. Not even worth the effort to prevent.

You see it is plain as day they only destroyed Odin when he gave the gesture. Everything else was inconsequential to these Celestials making it plain as day when they want you dead you die. Thor simply bought himself the time needed for Gaea to save him. Nothing more.

Yes, he is a lot more durable than Thor is. It's even more of a gap today why look here as Thor is easily beaten down in one page.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3086_12.jpg

Now let's look at how easily Surfer takes Bilk's hammer shot then apologizes while he beats the piss out of him while holding back and while rational. Thor was irrational against bill and when he took shots from bill was owned.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/brbgh_02_006.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/brbgh_02_009.jpg

Pictures don't lie, Rage.

Now let's take a look at Thor's durability again only more recently.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Siege01pg23.jpgoh hell, here it comes.......

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Siege01pg24.jpg

Now maybe this kind of stuff impresses you whereas I feel the Surfer could just bat another eyelash and rape these fools. Durability we've seen far less cut Thor on average even prior to upgraded Surfer but since his change the gap is just huge.

The godblast is far different than what Surfer did he isn't channeling his own power he is channeling something far greater. Thor also gases when he godblasts but his blasts have never ever destroyed anyone near Galactus level they only managed once to scare away a weakened Gaalctus once not outright kill two like the Surfer managed to.

It doesn't take away their feats it does take away from their significance. The Celestials can let Thor and his crazy old man swing on them all day so to speak it makes no difference. That's the point, rage.

Thor with his best godblast would rock and imo defeat Odin. Taking a few hammer blows isn't the same thing as a godblast that can destroy his own hammer. Odin has been defeated by far less power than the exitar godblast. Odin is more powerful and would defeat Thor but he'd go down quickly if he let Thor use his best on him.

Nice edit I see comparing irl stats to be boring and irrelevant. It's all hearsay and a chance for most to escape the debate. Anyways I have no trouble with women and it's lol when someone tries to act cooler on a comic site than someone else. oh hell.....

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh hell.....

I'm glad that you witness that mini nuke blast damaging thor.

psycho gundam
it was piss, RoO will take care of you sooner or later :P

and lol at your persistence

you mad

Mindset
i can tell he mad

carver9
it was piss, RoO will take care of you sooner or later :P

and lol at your persistence

you mad

I'm kind of mad.

If I show you another nuclear blast hurting thor recently, would that be pis as well?

-Pr-
Stop trolling Quan. Cheap shots are never going to be considered valid evidence or backing for one character beating another.

Warlord
Originally posted by carver9
I'm kind of mad.

If I show you another nuclear blast hurting thor recently, would that be pis as well?

which one?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
I'm kind of mad.

If I show you another nuclear blast hurting thor recently, would that be pis as well? i can't take yet another youtube video submission of evidence.....

carver9
i can't take yet another youtube video submission of evidence.....

Lol... this isn't a youtube... this is him and wonderman getting messed up by a nuke like explosion.

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord
which one?

The one featuring him and wonderman.

psycho gundam
nuke like?

i've been seeing this on my screen a lot

Warlord
kang war?

carver9
nuke like?

i've been seeing this on my screen a lot

Lol...

Well, it was much less not so powerful than a nuke. It really didn't do that much damage to the city.

carver9
kang war?

Yes

Warlord
again, the one in Kang War?

carver9
again, the one in Kang War?

Lol...

Y.e.s.

We are talking about the same blast.

Warlord
sorry the answer came after I post.
Ok it was a weapon from the far future designed to annihilate population not necessarily structures as well. The collateral damage does not always indicate the power of a blast/weapon (for example biological weapons).

Plus neither Thor nor Wonderman were out after the blast. In contrast to the U-Foes PIS this was actually a good showing for both

-Pr-
Anyone have the scans, or at least the issue number?

carver9
sorry the answer came after I post.
Ok it was a weapon from the far future designed to annihilate population not necessarily structures as well. The collateral damage does not always indicate the power of a blast/weapon (for example biological weapons).

Plus neither Thor nor Wonderman were out after the blast. In contrast to the U-Foes PIS this was actually a good showing for both

I agree with everything that you said and even though wonderman and thor wasn't out, they were hurt badly and you can tell.

I don't know if it was a nuke level blast or not... there really wasn't any type of indication of this during the story but I don't think thor or wonderman could have survived a second one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>