Lord Mar-Vell's Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Lord Mar-Vell get's an hour to recover after each victory, how well does he do?

01. Magog (Gogs Avatar)

02. Orion

03. Despero

04. Darkseid

05. Doomsday (Gog Wars)

06. Sentry/Void

07. The Stranger

08. Morg (WOL and Power Cosmic)

09. Mangog

10. Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Silver Surfer, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Stardust.

11. Tyrant

Black bolt z
Why the hell is the stranger below morg?

Stops dead at stranger.

iceman24567
Depends on what version of Despero

Gecko4lif
Horrible order.

Stops at despero

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Horrible order.

Stops at despero

Hey I made the list on how I saw each character compared to the other. All you have to do is pick those you think he could beat.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why the hell is the stranger below morg?

Stops dead at stranger.

The Silver Surfer had no chance against Morg before he was depowered, and was left with only the WOL, and the Surfer gave the Stranger a decent fight, so that is why the hell I placed the Stranger below Morg.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Hey I made the list on how I saw each character compared to the other. All you have to do is pick those you think he could beat.

The Silver Surfer had no chance against Morg before he was depowered, and was left with only the WOL, and the Surfer gave the Stranger a decent fight, so that is why the hell I placed the Stranger below Morg. Stranger has also once subdued surfer with absolutely no trouble.

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Stranger has also once subdued surfer with absolutely no trouble.

Hey I made the list on how "I saw" each character compared to the other. All you have to do is pick those you think he could beat.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Horrible order.

Stops at despero

Bouboumaster
The Stranger butt rapes Mar-Vell, and do the same thing to eveyone on this gauntlet, beside Tyarant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.