Supergirl vs Starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
First battle: Cartoon versions from Justice League Unlimited and the Teen Titans, win by KO.

Second battle: Comic book versions. Takes place in Metropolis.
There are two rounds one by KO and morals apply and second is kill and morals do not apply.

Konton
1. Supergirl in a royal stomp.

2. Kory drains Kara for the win or she dies.

SamZED
Cartoon Star was a class 100+

tideoftime
Originally posted by SamZED
Cartoon Star was a class 100+

Uhhh.... you kinda' have that backwards: *Comic* Starfire of the past decade or so is Cl100 (I HATE MARVEL TERMINOLOGY!); the Starfire of the series was, in terms of power-measurement, closer to her 80's heyday to 90's mild upgrade -- Kory originally had the strengthof 12 men or so (being able to lift or bench approx. 1 ton or a little more), with that increasing to approaching Spiderman-ish levels during the 90's (though never consistantly). Cartoon Star never displayed in any real manner Cl100 (I HATE MARVEL TERMINOLOGY!) strength.

SamZED
Originally posted by tideoftime
Uhhh.... you kinda' have that backwards: *Comic* Starfire of the past decade or so is Cl100 (I HATE MARVEL TERMINOLOGY!); the Starfire of the series was, in terms of power-measurement, closer to her 80's heyday to 90's mild upgrade -- Kory originally had the strengthof 12 men or so (being able to lift or bench approx. 1 ton or a little more), with that increasing to approaching Spiderman-ish levels during the 90's (though never consistantly). Cartoon Star never displayed in any real manner Cl100 (I HATE MARVEL TERMINOLOGY!) strength. I didnt get it backwards. Im aware how strong comicbook Starfire is, but she was just as strong in the show. Heck even Cyborg in the show has easilly lifted a building, and Star was shown to be several times stronger than him.

Konton
Not necessarily. She was shaking up city streets and stuff when she first crash landed on earth, but I don't think she did anything far over what a class 70 could accomplish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.