Rulk vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) standard fight

2) on a deserted island

Black bolt z
Regular hulk should beat him.

Rulk is overkill.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Regular hulk should beat him.

Rulk is overkill. Rulk is overkill how? he is inferior to the hulk.

Parmaniac
Rulk in both.

CosmicComet
1. 50/50 now

2. Rulk eventually.

StiltmanFTW
Namor has a great track record against various versions of Hulk. He'd give current Rulk a run for his money.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor has a great track record against various versions of Hulk. He'd give current Rulk a run for his money. I'm waiting for the punchline.

guy222
Rulk

Rulk

CosmicComet
Self-amp Imperiex Rex shouting, combo to ko...ftw.

Steven Sykora
Rulk wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They fought recently underwater. It was not going well for Rulk.

Namor is so god damn underestimated on these boards. People think Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than him (Lulz)

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Namor is so god damn underestimated on these boards. People think Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than him (Lulz) You have scans of this?

King Castle
i dont i recognize the character's strength tier and power class and dont play the foolish games of belittling him by playing the feat war or using the DC is stronger logic BS.

the tier is the same regardless now its how well they fight that makes the difference and allows one to discuss them without bias.

Parmaniac

Namor is so god damn underestimated on these boards. People think Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than him (Lulz) That's a pretty important detail.

And if I recall the fight was interrupted and Rulk saved Namors ass.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay? The first scenario said standard fight. That could mean the fight takes place on a pier for all we know.

What fight did you read? I'm talking about the most recent issue which was just an ass kicking.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
You have scans of this?

Nah. It just the arrogant Namor beating on Rulk's ass with a few punches and then knocking him out of the ocean for pissing him off.

Starscream M
Okay? The first scenario said standard fight. That could mean the fight takes place on a pier for all we know.
standard fight is a featureless environment...ie no water

Parmaniac
Okay? The first scenario said standard fight. That could mean the fight takes place on a pier for all we know. Standard fight = Forum rules = empty white room.

Steven Sykora
Rulk did lose his ability to absorb cosmic energy, so he has been weaker than he was earlier portrayed.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Standard fight = Forum rules = empty white room. i dont think its a room

King Castle
its a void room... and stop being you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
standard fight is a featureless environment...ie no water

Describe a featureless environment.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Standard fight = Forum rules = empty white room.

Empty white room? That's even weirder. How wide and long is the room?

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

tkitna
Rulk wins both scenerios

Parmaniac
Empty white room? That's even weirder. How wide and long is the room? No clue I guess endless, well I can't find that descripotion in the rules anymore maybe it was changed, the standard setting is weird yes for example how do you BFR someone in a an endless white room?

Starscream M
Describe a featureless environment.

you just have ground...that's it. nothing else.

Stoic
Rulk in both. Namor is dangerous, but I don't see him as being on Rulks level. The only thing that Namor has over Rulf is speed, and i guess that he is a better fighter, but the strength gap may be wider than some expect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.