Monarch vs PowerGem Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

quanchi112
Power gem Thor wins.

iceman24567
Don't know probably stalemate

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Don't know probably stalemate So you don't think Thor can break open his armor when a gl ruptured it ?

The Nuul
Thor doesnt need the PG to beat Monarch.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you don't think Thor can break open his armor when a gl ruptured it ?
Gl pushed his face mask up.

Im fairly certain a regular person could do that. And die. Just like the gl did.

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Im fairly certain a regular person could do that. And die. Just like the gl did.

I'm laughing MAO, can you see me? Can you see me?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm laughing MAO, can you see me? Can you see me? laughing not to mention opening his suit is suicide

Black bolt z
Monarch easy.

I mean thanos was stalemating him.I mean PG thor would have eventually beaten him.

Sirius77
No, I dont see pg thor taking a majority. I don't see even pg Thor beating Monarch. People tend to forget that he stomped and absorbed at least 50 Captain Atoms and destroyed a universe by cracking his armor. I understand that pg Thor amps as time passes, but if Monarch doesn't fight like an idiot, then he'll take him out before he becomes a true threat... which even if he does, if he cracks the armor, Thor dies. Because even with the power gem, I've seen no evidence that points to him being able to survive the destruction of a universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Im fairly certain a regular person could do that. And die. Just like the gl did. No, he ruptured it. The word ruptured appeared on the same page in the actual comic.

Thor ends this any time he wants.

Black bolt z
No, he ruptured it. The word ruptured appeared on the same page in the actual comic.

Thor ends this any time he wants. laughing out loud

And even if he does rupture the armor thor dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

And even if he does rupture the armor thor dies. Not with the power gem. His hammer can also absorb the blast.

Black bolt z
Not with the power gem. His hammer can also absorb the blast. Show thors hammer absorbing a universe busting blast.

quanchi112
Show thors hammer absorbing a universe busting blast. He doesn't need to tank the entire blast and the blast itself caused a chain reaction which isn't the same thing as having the power to destroy a universe.

I let this exaggerated feat go on for far too long.

Badabing
The best Thor can do is rupture Monarch's suit and they both die for a stalemate.

Monarch was slapping around DC heralds. Monarch wins.Originally posted by Stoic
I'm laughing MAO, can you see me? Can you see me? laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
The best Thor can do is rupture Monarch's suit and they both die for a stalemate.

Monarch was slapping around DC heralds. Monarch wins. laughing out loud no expression
Don't know probably stalemate

Badabing
no expression You're wrong, I'm right.

bnone

iceman24567
You're wrong, I'm right.

bnone Stop trolling me Bada or else 313

carver9
If the suit is ruptured and thor dies... doesn't that count as a defeat on both sides?

Badabing
Stop trolling me Bada or else 313 FINE! grumpy

stick out tongueOriginally posted by carver9
If the suit is ruptured and thor dies... doesn't that count as a defeat on both sides? I would say so. shrug

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
If the suit is ruptured and thor dies... doesn't that count as a defeat on both sides? If both die i'd assume so.

iceman24567
If the suit is ruptured and thor dies... doesn't that count as a defeat on both sides?
Don't know probably stalemate Why people notice my dumb posts over the actual good ones i don't know erm

quanchi112
If both die i'd assume so. Thor can't die from this blast from the Monarch with the power gem and his hammer could absorb the impact from it anyways.

Badabing
Thor can't die from this blast from the Monarch with the power gem and his hammer could absorb the impact from it anyways. Shut up before we find out if your e-face can absorb the impact from my e-punch. sneer

quanchi112
Shut up before we find out if your e-face can absorb the impact from my e-punch. sneer Let's webcam fight right now to settle this since you are too afraid to show your face so close to ohio.

evil face

Badabing
Let's webcam fight right now to settle this since you are too afraid to show your face so close to ohio.

evil face laughing out loud

Sirius77

No. Monarch survived the destruction of the first universe that he caused, there's no reason why he wouldn't survive this one.

Thor can't die from this blast from the Monarch with the power gem and his hammer could absorb the impact from it anyways.

To my knowledge, the power gem doesn't amp hammers... and even if it does, have we ever seen any version of Thor that can absorb a universe destroying blast before it kills him? He'll just die.

Omega Vision
Monarch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
No. Monarch survived the destruction of the first universe that he caused, there's no reason why he wouldn't survive this one.

To my knowledge, the power gem doesn't amp hammers... and even if it does, have we ever seen any version of Thor that can absorb a universe destroying blast before it kills him? He'll just die. The blast doesn't have the power to destroy the universe it just has the energy to start the chain reaction to do so. Big difference and Thor once iirc contained a blast 1/5 universe though it hardly matters for the thread even without the power gem Thor has what it takes to beat him.

Sirius77
The blast doesn't have the power to destroy the universe it just has the energy to start the chain reaction to do so. Big difference and Thor once iirc contained a blast 1/5 universe though it hardly matters for the thread even without the power gem Thor has what it takes to beat him.

Stop trying to downplay feats. His suit ruptured and the energy inside of him destroyed the universe, implying that he could do it himself without the rupture if he desired. In otherwords... he destroyed the universe without meaning to.

Also, thats retarded Quan. How is thor going to contain energy capable of not just wrecking, but destroying an entire universe. Show me a scan of Thor performing that feat.

quanchi112
Stop trying to downplay feats. His suit ruptured and the energy inside of him destroyed the universe, implying that he could do it himself without the rupture if he desired. In otherwords... he destroyed the universe without meaning to.

Also, thats retarded Quan. How is thor going to contain energy capable of not just wrecking, but destroying an entire universe. Show me a scan of Thor performing that feat. Wrong, when breached and when unstable his energy can cause a chain reaction when in turn destroys a universe not the same thing.

I don't have it on me personally and am not looking for it. There was never any proof this power can destroy the universe anyways only that through a chain reaction this eventually happens.

The Nuul
Monarch or stalemate if they both die.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Monarch or stalemate if they both die. thumb up

Prep-Man
Monarch FTW!

Mindset
A plant survived Monarch's blast, I think Thor can as well.

quanchi112
Monarch or stalemate if they both die. This blast can't kill Thor with the power gem and his hammer can absorb the impact headed straight for him anyways.

The Nuul
Swamp Thing > Thor.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
A plant survived Monarch's blast, I think Thor can as well. I don't pay you to think mad

Sirius77
Wrong, when breached and when unstable his energy can cause a chain reaction when in turn destroys a universe not the same thing.

No.

Any release of energy is a chain reaction genius. This one was no different. I never argued with that because it doesn't matter. Regardless his energy manipulation abilities and the amount of energy naturally contained inside of him is enough to destroy a universe. If you want to argue what was explicitly stated in the comic on panel and out right drawn there by the artist for the readers to see then I'm not surprised. Because this is what you always do. You're so biased that you have rendered yourself incapable of reason, logical or rationality in this thread or just about any other.

I don't have it on me personally and am not looking for it. There was never any proof this power can destroy the universe anyways only that through a chain reaction this eventually happens.

Of course not. I'm not surprised, so I'll post something just for you.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/09.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/10.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/11.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/12.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/13.jpg

So then what you're saying is that this comic was a lie and that if Monarch wasn't there, the universe would have just casually destroyed itself, because it wasnt Monarch, iT Waz tEh Chain ReActIonZ!!!!!! . Good one quan. Again, this is expected.

Mindset
I don't pay you to think mad You don't pay me at all, you hobo.

Now get off Walmart's computers.

Black bolt z
You don't pay me at all, you hobo.

Now get off Walmart's computers. Your right!I pay you mad!

Doom wins biscuits

quanchi112
No.

Any release of energy is a chain reaction genius. This one was no different. I never argued with that because it doesn't matter. Regardless his energy manipulation abilities and the amount of energy naturally contained inside of him is enough to destroy a universe. If you want to argue what was explicitly stated in the comic on panel and out right drawn there by the artist for the readers to see then I'm not surprised. Because this is what you always do. You're so biased that you have rendered yourself incapable of reason, logical or rationality in this thread or just about any other.

Of course not. I'm not surprised, so I'll post something just for you.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/09.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/10.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/11.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/12.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/13.jpg

So then what you're saying is that this comic was a lie and that if Monarch wasn't there, the universe would have just casually destroyed itself, because it wasnt Monarch, iT Waz tEh Chain ReActIonZ!!!!!! . Good one quan. Again, this is expected. No, it isn't. Someone can destroy a planet with pure force they don't need to do so with a chain reaction.

It says so on page 12 there a chain reaction and secondly the Monitor who remained survived as did his shield and the plant.

I am saying Monarch has the energy necessary when unstable and released in this manner brings about a chain reaction that causes the destruction of the universe.

all stated on panel which you were more than happy to provide for me. Thanks. smile

iceman24567
You don't pay me at all, you hobo.

Now get off Walmart's computers. You wanna say that to my face boi?

Mindset
Not really in the mood to visit a homeless shelter.

The Nuul
What about an old age home?

iceman24567
Not really in the mood to visit a homeless shelter. Aww you jealous roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sirius77
No, it isn't. Someone can destroy a planet with pure force they don't need to do so with a chain reaction.

Yes it is. We're talking about quantum energy, not fists.

It says so on page 12 there a chain reaction and secondly the Monitor who remained survived as did his shield and the plant.

Yet every star, planet, super being and other form of life except for those two was incinerated.

I am saying Monarch has the energy necessary when unstable and released in this manner brings about a chain reaction that causes the destruction of the universe.

He's always unstable. Thats the point of the suit. Also, he doesn't need to destroy the universe to defeat Thor. Also, I'm done debating with you. You're a joke human being lol.

Mindset
What about an old age home? To have sex with the women? Youre sick.

The Nuul
Yeah man, special for you!

Uriel005
FINE! grumpy

stick out tongue I would say so. shrug Actually against Monarch I'd say anyone who ruptures the suit wins as that big bang at the end is a bit stupidly unfair. If the purpose is who beats who first. Thor wins for a few nanoseconds and then gets obliterated. He still wins longer than Monarch link-rape

celeyhyga17
Monarch wins unless his suit is ruptured then they both lose...

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Monarch wins unless his suit is ruptured then they both lose... But Thor has those nanoseconds of tasting that sweet victory.

carver9
Can monarch get koed?

Badabing
Can monarch get koed? He was never KOed and took full shots from Prime as well as slapping around multiple DC heralds.

I may actually close this for spite. mmm

Starscream M

I may actually close this for spite. mmm it would only be spite against monarch

The Nuul

I may actually close this for spite. mmm

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/everybodydancenowp1.gif

Black bolt z
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/everybodydancenowp1.gif laughing out loud

Whose line is the best.

quanchi112
Yes it is. We're talking about quantum energy, not fists.

Yet every star, planet, super being and other form of life except for those two was incinerated.

He's always unstable. Thats the point of the suit. Also, he doesn't need to destroy the universe to defeat Thor. Also, I'm done debating with you. You're a joke human being lol. Same principle with either as with Champion his fists set into a chain reaction which resulted in the destruction of the planet. Unlike you I know what I am talking about.

No one above top tier iirc was taken and like I said chain reaction is vastly different than pure force.

That's why he loses when his energy is released through his suit being opened up.

Your own scans provided your own downfall.

KuRuPT Thanosi

No it wouldn't. Thor would win because he landed the killing blow before he was engulfed by the blast that would follow. However, prior to the blast.. Monarch died.. so even if it's a micro second after monarch.. he still won first.

Uriel005
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
No it wouldn't. Thor would win because he landed the killing blow before he was engulfed by the blast that would follow. However, prior to the blast.. Monarch died.. so even if it's a micro second after monarch.. he still won first. Exactly what I said

Sirius77
Power gem thor can't match Monarch. Everyone is acting as if Monarch is a pushover. He manhandles high heralds by the handfuls without literally any effort.

Would anyone here put power gem thor at skyfather levels? Thats essentially what he has to be to win. Also Monarch didn't die when his suit ruptured. Every living thing in the universe except for a monitor, Superboy-prime and oddly a plant died around him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The PG in the hands of Thor is a very dangerous thing.... He would EASILY be able to breach his armor and thor would be nigh indestructible with the PG. Thor wins this matchup but it would be easy at all.

Sirius77
Didn't answer the question thanosi. Would you put him at skyfather levels?

Omega Vision
Still Monarch. He toyed with Prime and lost because of it, but PG Thor isn't Prime, he's slower and less durable.

Didn't answer the question thanosi. Would you put him at skyfather levels?
If he were a Skyfather he would have beaten Thanos. He didn't.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Still Monarch. He toyed with Prime and lost because of it, but PG Thor isn't Prime, he's slower and less durable.

how the hell is PG thor less durable when he is effectively invulnerable?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor with the PG.... ummmm right around there I would say.. It could anywhere from Midskyfather to High Trans. Depending on how he was written. Keep in mind, that Thanos is consider by most to be mid/low end skyfather. While Thanos was getting the better of the fight imo... he still NEVER fazed Thor nor had any chance of putting him down. You can see this via his narration. He knew he could pummel thor and it would do nothing to him. Eternity even said... that if Thor was allowed to have the PG and continue to grow in strength he would even be a threat to him... which of course is beyond skyfather with time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Starscream M

correct

KuRuPT Thanosi

If he were a Skyfather he would have beaten Thanos. He didn't.

nope. Thanos is a skyfather himself. Maybe mid to low by a skyfather none the less.

Omega Vision
Just like PG Drax was invulnerable? kinda

Where's the evidence that the PG significantly amped his durability?

Starscream M

Where's the evidence that the PG significantly amped his durability? here's the description

"Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible."

note that there is no qualifier before the word invincible...ie its not almost invincible, its simply invincible

quanchi112

Where's the evidence that the PG significantly amped his durability? When was Drax ever defeated through physical force while amping the gem as it's clear he was an idiot and nowhere near like Thor with it per his intelligence.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Where's the evidence that the PG significantly amped his durability?

The fact that he took MULTIPLE shots from Thanos with no significant effect. Yet a much weaker version of Thanos two shot him previously? Does that qualify?

quanchi112
Didn't answer the question thanosi. Would you put him at skyfather levels? He doesn't have to be a skyfather to beat Monarch. He can't be physically beaten and ran through a team like they were nothing which consisted of classic Dr. strange. Thor would rip open his armor very quickly and his durability he can't be physically beaten by this blast which only destroys the universe through a chain reaction.

Sirius77

Because he's never survived a universal on panel like Monarch has.

Sirius77
He doesn't have to be a skyfather to beat Monarch. He can't be physically beaten and ran through a team like they were nothing which consisted of classic Dr. strange. Thor would rip open his armor very quickly and his durability he can't be physically beaten by this blast which only destroys the universe through a chain reaction.

So there you have it KMC. Power gem Thor> The universe.

Quan everyone.

King Castle
anyways... moving on.

If Thor is given time to acclimate and use the gem to it's full potential he would win if you hand it to him and he only has it for a couple hours i see him fighting like he did in blood and thunder wanting to pummel everything...

depends what monarch uses to defeat him it wont be by physical force.

quanchi112
So there you have it KMC. Power gem Thor> The universe.

Quan everyone. Horrible logic. This is so bad it makes my skin crawl. If Monarch's armor is opened he loses in the manner in which Prime has done so. Thor has access to the power gem so whether you disagree or not he wins the fight as he tears open his armor.

Monarch was defeated by far less than thor with the power gem.

Sirius77
nope. Thanos is a skyfather himself. Maybe mid to low by a skyfather none the less.

He's nowhere near mid skyfather. At best he's in between trans and the lower end of skyfather.

I would put Monarch closer to the higher end of skyfather, just based upon the universal feat, pounding an amped Superboy-prime, slapping around high heralds like they were trash and basically punking anyone that he ever came into contact with. In fact I don't believe that he's ever had what I would consider a low showing.

Sirius77
Horrible logic. This is so bad it makes my skin crawl. If Monarch's armor is opened he loses in the manner in which Prime has done so. Thor has access to the power gem so whether you disagree or not he wins the fight as he tears open his armor.

That's retarded. Since when has Monarch ever been defeated by anyone on less than skyfather levels of power lol? Did you even read any comics with Monarch in them or did you just read the scans Quan?

quanchi112
That's retarded. Since when has Monarch ever been defeated by anyone on less than skyfather levels of power lol? Did you even read any comics with Monarch in them or did you just read the scans Quan? Monarch's armor was breached by just a gl. Thor's power minus the power gem has destroyed exitar's shell. This isn't even close.

Prime at his regular levels had the strength to defeat him which isi far less than skyfather. I'm right as always.

Sirius77
Horrible logic. This is so bad it makes my skin crawl. If Monarch's armor is opened he loses in the manner in which Prime has done so. Thor has access to the power gem so whether you disagree or not he wins the fight as he tears open his armor.

So you do think that Power gem Thor> The universe? Answer the question or it is assumed that you do.

So do you think that power gem Thor is high to mid skyfather and is capable of surviving the destruction of the universe?

Answer the questions. Don't dance Quan. Answer.

quanchi112
So you do think that Power gem Thor> The universe? Answer the question or it is assumed that you do.

So do you think that power gem Thor is high to mid skyfather and is capable of surviving the destruction of the universe?

Answer the questions. Don't dance Quan. Answer. No, I don't think he's greater than a universe but far less than a universe defeated Monarch so your question is moot and silly.

I think the power gem makes him physically unbeatable especially since the force that would hit him isn't powerful enough to destroy a universe only set the chain reaction to do so.

I have multiple times you still don't grasp what a chain reaction is.

Sirius77
Monarch's armor was breached by just a gl. Thor's power minus the power gem has destroyed exitar's shell. This isn't even close.

His face plate was lifted by a gl. Then the gl was killed by Monarch's face... You keep trying to argue this, but if a gl really did destroy the faceplate then why was it right back where it was in literally the next panel.

The invisible woman did the same and you know both instances were bull. You're grasping.

Prime at his regular levels had the strength to defeat him which isi far less than skyfather. I'm right as always.

Superboy-prime breached his armor. Then again, Superboy-prime has also punked the Anti-moniter, retconned all of DC with a punch, Taken on handfuls of High heralds while weakened, produced white light from a black ring, and survived the destruction of the universe and will eventually become the Time Trapper. Yes. I would put him at skyfather. Being ripped open by Superboy-prime is not a low feat. Surviving a battle with him is a high one. Beating him is a really high one. Monarch did all of these.

In your mind you're right. To everyone else, you're making joke of yourself.

quanchi112
His face plate was lifted by a gl. Then the gl was killed by Monarch's face... You keep trying to argue this, but if a gl really did destroy the faceplate then why was it right back where it was in literally the next panel.

The invisible woman did the same and you know both instances were bull. You're grasping.

Superboy-prime breached his armor. Then again, Superboy-prime has also punked the Anti-moniter, retconned all of DC with a punch, Taken on handfuls of High heralds while weakened, produced white light from a black ring, and survived the destruction of the universe and will eventually become the Time Trapper. Yes. I would put him at skyfather. Being ripped open by Superboy-prime is not a low feat. Surviving a battle with him is a high one. Beating him is a really high one. Monarch did all of these.

In your mind you're right. To everyone else, you're making joke of yourself. His armor was ruptured it stated it right on panel by someone far less powerful than just plain regular Thor so it stands to reason that Thor can easily destroy all of his armor with his best feats of power.

Invisible woman manipulated the same energy she didn't do so based on pure power like Thor did. I unlike you understand this.

Am was weakened and was already left practically half dead by the gl's bomb so not the same thing as straight up punking him. Context.

Prime never survived this he was taken out of harm's way of the blast and the Monitor also survived it unscathed.

Monarch was defeated by someone above top tier he could wreck top tiers but so could Thor with the power gem. Thor was getting stronger each second as well can't say the same for Monarch.

Thor wins any way you look at it.

Sirius77
No, I don't think he's greater than a universe but far less than a universe defeated Monarch so your question is moot and silly.

So then if you believe that he is not greater than a universe then why do you believe that he can survive and absorb something that could destroy the universe?

I think the power gem makes him physically unbeatable especially since the force that would hit him isn't powerful enough to destroy a universe only set the chain reaction to do so.

You're not grasping the concept of an explosion. Thor will not have time to "block" a universal explosion. When has he ever shown the power to do so with the power gem?

I have multiple times you still don't grasp what a chain reaction is.

I'm grasping it fine. It can kill Thor.

quanchi112
So then if you believe that he is not greater than a universe then why do you believe that he can survive and absorb something that could destroy the universe?

You're not grasping the concept of an explosion. Thor will not have time to "block" a universal explosion. When has he ever shown the power to do so with the power gem?

I'm grasping it fine. It can kill Thor. This isn't something that can destroy the universe straight up it's something that evetually through a chain reaction can do so. A Monitor did so easily and their entire army was losing to mere top tiers Monarch defeated. smile

Yes, I am and not only that a Monitor shield also survived easily. Who did this explosion kill above top tier ?

Thor has shown the power without it so with it he is capable of even more.

No proof it can even kill a Monitor let alone Thor or Thor with the power gem.

Sirius77
His armor was ruptured it stated it right on panel by someone far less powerful than just plain regular Thor so it stands to reason that Thor can easily destroy all of his armor with his best feats of power.

Invisible woman manipulated the same energy she didn't do so based on pure power like Thor did. I unlike you understand this.

Thor ruptured Exitar's shell. I'm not arguing that. That doesn't mean that Exitar wouldnt still swat him like a fly.

Just because Power gem thor ruptures Monarchs shell doesn't imply that he's just suddenly die. Hell, he didn't die when Superboy-prime ripped his shell wide open. Why would he if Thor cracks it? Thor will just be blasted by the resulting energy release and Monarchy will punk him faster. I don't see why everone want Power gem Thor to crack monarch's shell, he's already at a disadvantage. Why fry him too?

Am was weakened and was already left practically half dead by the gl's bomb so not the same thing as straight up punking him. Context.

Prime never survived this he was taken out of harm's way of the blast and the Monitor also survived it unscathed.

There was definitely context. The AM was still beating down guardians even after that iirc. Superboy-prime came out of nowhere, went right through the anti-matter that was burning gaurdians and beat down the AM and threw him into space just because. Then proceeded to fight both the gl corps, the sinestro corps, and the heroes of Earth. By himself. Monarch defeated this guy.

Yes Superboy-prime did survive. He was knocked out of the universe after it was destroyed. The time trapper found him floating through the timestream and sent him to the future. Did you read LO3W or just make assumptions based upon scans?

Monarch was defeated by someone above top tier he could wreck top tiers but so could Thor with the power gem. Thor was getting stronger each second as well can't say the same for Monarch.

Above top-tier. Right. I listed the feats, you've seen the scans. If you want to prove yourself to be that biased and unreasonable, what's new.

Monarch doesn't need to amp himself in this fight.

Thor wins any way you look at it.

You're like a parrot. You just take what I say, copy it and twist it around even if it doesn't make sense. You don't really even know what you're saying do you? laughing

iceman24567
His armor was ruptured by the Gl before his upgrade erm

Sirius77
This isn't something that can destroy the universe straight up it's something that evetually through a chain reaction can do so. A Monitor did so easily and their entire army was losing to mere top tiers Monarch defeated. smile

That's funny you should say that. The entire universe was destroyed in four panels. You act as if it took a lifetime lol. Also, what explosion isn't a chain reaction? Surfers blasts are chain reactions, Superman's hv is a chain reaction, ect. You're using word play and grasping. Stop.

No one here is claiming that Moniters are physically superior.

Yes, I am and not only that a Monitor shield also survived easily. Who did this explosion kill above top tier ?

Wait. Are you trying to argue that universal destruction can only kill top tiers? Quan... I.... I just don't know what to say to that man. I don't know why you're grasping so hard but this just proves how much of spite this thread is.

Thor has shown the power without it so with it he is capable of even more.

Power to kill a skyfather and survive the destruction of a universe. Scans.

No proof it can even kill a Monitor let alone Thor or Thor with the power gem.

So then you really are saying that the destruction of a universe can only kill top tiers. I think this debate is over. You have no idea what you're talking about.

quanchi112
That's funny you should say that. The entire universe was destroyed in four panels. You act as if it took a lifetime lol. Also, what explosion isn't a chain reaction? Surfers blasts are chain reactions, Superman's hv is a chain reaction, ect. You're using word play and grasping. Stop.

No one here is claiming that Moniters are physically superior.

Wait. Are you trying to argue that universal destruction can only kill top tiers? Quan... I.... I just don't know what to say to that man. I don't know why you're grasping so hard but this just proves how much of spite this thread is.

Power to kill a skyfather and survive the destruction of a universe. Scans.

So then you really are saying that the destruction of a universe can only kill top tiers. I think this debate is over. You have no idea what you're talking about. It idnd't take a lifetime it was a chain reaction which means it wasn't instantaneous.

Many explosions aren't chain reactions I have seen Gladiator destroy a planet by pure force alone.

I am saying it didn't kill any Monitors and they were losing as an army against the top tiers Monarch whooped himself.

He had the power to kill a weakened Galactus who is far above skyfather. he also stalemated Zeus prior to who is a skyfather. Name me one character this chain reaction killed above top tier.

I am saying you can't prove this chain reaction can kill anyone above top tier while a Monitor tanked it like nothing and you can't even show proof of Thor being beaten physically in a battle yet claim he dies here. Monarch dies here.

Sirius77
It idnd't take a lifetime it was a chain reaction which means it wasn't instantaneous.

Many explosions aren't chain reactions I have seen Gladiator destroy a planet by pure force alone.

Nothing is instantaneous. Such is the nature of physics. Certainly not Gladiator's punches. no expression

Also, the "chain reaction" you speak of was a lot faster than any of Gladiator's punches considering the fact that it reached the entire universe in like four panels and before countdown ended. Which is less than a year and more than a day. It would have be travelling a lot faster than light. You realize this, correct?

Some chain reaction.

I am saying it didn't kill any Monitors and they were losing as an army against the top tiers Monarch whooped himself.

Being whooped by Monarch is not a bad showing at all. The question is who hasn't he whooped?

I mean he's kind of like Russel Crow with skyfather level quantum energy manipulation powers and the strength of fifty-two Supermen and Captain Atoms.

But his shit is weak dawg, he only destroys universes. No way he can beat Power gem thor. erm

He had the power to kill a weakened Galactus who is far above skyfather. he also stalemated Zeus prior to who is a skyfather. Name me one character this chain reaction killed above top tier.

Give me scans of power gem Thor killing a weakened Galactus.

Also an amped alternate universe Thunder bird killed a weakened Galactus with his bare hands. That's right, the mutant with the knives...

We all know that Marvel uses the whole "starving" thing to legitimately jobb Galactus out. It's one of the biggest PIS showings in comics pretty much every time it happens. Besides, who hasn't beaten a starved Galactus these days? It's sickening really.

Stalemated Zeus? Again scans and context.

An entire universe genius.

I am saying you can't prove this chain reaction can kill anyone above top tier while a Monitor tanked it like nothing and you can't even show proof of Thor being beaten physically in a battle yet claim he dies here. Monarch dies here.

Except an entire universe with a planet known to be populated with high heralds. Thats one weak "chain reaction" huh. no expression

All that proves is that Monitor tech is insane, as has been implied in every comic that they appear in.

Wanna know who else has never been beaten? Monarch. He destroyed a universe and survived it. Thor hasn't. So by your logic, Thor dies.

Aside from your logic, Monarch is a more powerful and dangerous character who has shown more sky father level feats than Power gem thor (who has none on this level that I can recall). So with that said, I'm arguing that this thread is actually kind of spitey.

quanchi112
Nothing is instantaneous. Such is the nature of physics. Certainly not Gladiator's punches. no expression

Also, the "chain reaction" you speak of was a lot faster than any of Gladiator's punches considering the fact that it reached the entire universe in like four panels and before countdown ended. Which is less than a year and more than a day. It would have be travelling a lot faster than light. You realize this, correct?

Some chain reaction.

Being whooped by Monarch is not a bad showing at all. The question is who hasn't he whooped?

I mean he's kind of like Russel Crow with skyfather level quantum energy manipulation powers and the strength of fifty-two Supermen and Captain Atoms.

But his shit is weak dawg, he only destroys universes. No way he can beat Power gem thor. erm

Give me scans of power gem Thor killing a weakened Galactus.

Also an amped alternate universe Thunder bird killed a weakened Galactus with his bare hands. That's right, the mutant with the knives...

We all know that Marvel uses the whole "starving" thing to legitimately jobb Galactus out. It's one of the biggest PIS showings in comics pretty much every time it happens. Besides, who hasn't beaten a starved Galactus these days? It's sickening really.

Stalemated Zeus? Again scans and context.

An entire universe genius.

Except an entire universe with a planet known to be populated with high heralds. Thats one weak "chain reaction" huh. no expression

All that proves is that Monitor tech is insane, as has been implied in every comic that they appear in.

Wanna know who else has never been beaten? Monarch. He destroyed a universe and survived it. Thor hasn't. So by your logic, Thor dies.

Aside from your logic, Monarch is a more powerful and dangerous character who has shown more sky father level feats than Power gem thor (who has none on this level that I can recall). So with that said, I'm arguing that this thread is actually kind of spitey. LOL. Yes, with enough power it is instantaneous and Glads is an example of doing so.

Monarch can only destroy a universe when his unstable energy is released and when he loses so by all counts he loses the thread anyways soon as his armor is breached. You still can't prove it kills Thor when a Monitor tanked it effortlessly.

Thor made Galactus flee without the power gem. That's even more impressive since the power gem makes him more powerful. Feel the burn.

Not my problem to lay down entire comics for you. Thor stalemated him early on and you can't ignore which showings you don't like and Thor has already destroyed exitar's shell showing his power level is off the charts.

No, it proves you have no proof it even ko's Thor since it didn't even ko Monitor who were being portrayed as being dominated by an army of top tiers.

Thor stomps there is no way for Monarch to win with the power gem in thor's possession.

Sirius77
LOL. Yes, with enough power it is instantaneous and Glads is an example of doing so.

Monarch can only destroy a universe when his unstable energy is released and when he loses so by all counts he loses the thread anyways soon as his armor is breached. You still can't prove it kills Thor when a Monitor tanked it effortlessly.

Thor made Galactus flee without the power gem. That's even more impressive since the power gem makes him more powerful. Feel the burn.

Not my problem to lay down entire comics for you. Thor stalemated him early on and you can't ignore which showings you don't like and Thor has already destroyed exitar's shell showing his power level is off the charts.

No, it proves you have no proof it even ko's Thor since it didn't even ko Monitor who were being portrayed as being dominated by an army of top tiers.

Thor stomps there is no way for Monarch to win with the power gem in thor's possession.

This is like debating with a kid from the short bus.

You're seriously comparing Thor to Galactus and Exitar. If you make claims like that, then yes, it is your duty to prove ridiculous shit like that. I'm aware that thor cracked Exitar's shell and that he scared off Galactus, but he wasn't the first or the weakest to do do so. My point is that either of these characters would destroy thor without meaning to, so their mention is irrelevant.

Also where is your proof of Power Gem Thor being able to kill Galactus? Again if you are going to make ridiculous claims, then you should provide proof.

It doesn't matter how Monarch destroys the universe, thor cant survive it. He will not tank a universal destruction. The monitor didn't tank shit. His shield did. That was stated on panel. Apparently I'm the one that has to lay down entire comics for you.

So answer my question. Do you think that thor can survive a universal explosion?

Uriel005
Chaos War Thor can. Glory with his mass composition of god strength should be more than enough for a universe blast.

quanchi112
This is like debating with a kid from the short bus.

You're seriously comparing Thor to Galactus and Exitar. If you make claims like that, then yes, it is your duty to prove ridiculous shit like that. I'm aware that thor cracked Exitar's shell and that he scared off Galactus, but he wasn't the first or the weakest to do do so. My point is that either of these characters would destroy thor without meaning to, so their mention is irrelevant.

Also where is your proof of Power Gem Thor being able to kill Galactus? Again if you are going to make ridiculous claims, then you should provide proof.

It doesn't matter how Monarch destroys the universe, thor cant survive it. He will not tank a universal destruction. The monitor didn't tank shit. His shield did. That was stated on panel. Apparently I'm the one that has to lay down entire comics for you.

So answer my question. Do you think that thor can survive a universal explosion? I am not comparing him to them I am saying he had power to effect them who is far greater than Monarch so even without the power gem he completely owns Monarch based on these power feats. You say I am on the short bus but you fail to comprehend my point. Irony.

I agree these characters can defeat Thor but they's also piss all over Monarch. Thor has the power to destroy Monarch's entire set of armor so he wins.

I said that if classic Thor can make Galactus fear for his life in the right situation I see no reason why a more powerful Thor can't do the same.

Monarch only destroys the universe when defeated and this chain reaction failed to kill anyone above top tier. If Monarch's armor is breached he loses. He does not pass go.

I think Thor wins the thread the moment he busts up the armor and with the power gem he most certainly would survive this chain reaction I mean a Monitor took it like it was nothing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud oh Quan.

The fact that he took MULTIPLE shots from Thanos with no significant effect. Yet a much weaker version of Thanos two shot him previously? Does that qualify?

Thor taking hits from Thanos does not in of itself prove he was amped. That's lunacy.

Thanos did not two shot Thor. That implies Thor was knocked out. He at best stunned Thor.

Besides, we saw Thor take blows before that incident from Thanos and he fared just fine. It's still my opinion that Thanos blasted Thor twice on panel, and kept on with his barrage like he said would until Thor was brought down to a knee. The Thanos blast during Blood and Thunder, was almost as effective as the attacks during the arc with Gem, which makes sense as Thanos has grown more powerful since then.

Also, the Thanosi clone offsets any attempts at low balling Thor with this showing. He took a crazy amount of punishment and could still not be put down by an energy web created by a clone vastly more powerful than the Titan. Just saying. smile

Nihilist
The fact that he took MULTIPLE shots from Thanos with no significant effect. Yet a much weaker version of Thanos two shot him previously? Does that qualify? thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud oh Quan.

Thor taking hits from Thanos does not in of itself prove he was amped. That's lunacy.

Thanos did not two shot Thor. That implies Thor was knocked out. He at best stunned Thor.

Besides, we saw Thor take blows before that incident from Thanos and he fared just fine. It's still my opinion that Thanos blasted Thor twice on panel, and kept on with his barrage like he said would until Thor was brought down to a knee. The Thanos blast during Blood and Thunder, was almost as effective as the attacks during the arc with Gem, which makes sense as Thanos has grown more powerful since then.

Also, the Thanosi clone offsets any attempts at low balling Thor with this showing. He took a crazy amount of punishment and could still not be put down by an energy web created by a clone vastly more powerful than the Titan. Just saying. smile

Of course he two shot Thor... Him blasting Thor twice with NO effect and Thor still standing and fighting back is an example of him NOT two shotting Thor. Thanos blasting thor TWICE which puts Thor on one kneee Dazed and unable to defend himself IS two shotting him. Not only that but it was stated numerous times throughout the arc that Thor was more powerful than his usual self, and the Thanos was fight along with his fight with the I.W. backed up that narration.

celeyhyga17
Wait a darn minute.. Didnt Thor have his armor and belt of strength when he put a crack on Exitar's armor??

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait a darn minute.. Didnt Thor have his armor and belt of strength when he put a crack on Exitar's armor??

yes and the hit was so hard that the shockwave alone knocked all the tips off of the near by mountain peeks but he was amped for this feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Of course he two shot Thor... Him blasting Thor twice with NO effect and Thor still standing and fighting back is an example of him NOT two shotting Thor. Thanos blasting thor TWICE which puts Thor on one kneee Dazed and unable to defend himself IS two shotting him. Not only that but it was stated numerous times throughout the arc that Thor was more powerful than his usual self, and the Thanos was fight along with his fight with the I.W. backed up that narration.

So I've had a vastly different definition than you. When someone says "*insert number* shot Thor" etc. I assume Thor is out of it.

You just described Thanos stunning Thor for like a moment (He was up in 3 panels). And like I said, it's very unlikely it was only two attacks. Thanos' own statement does not fly well with this.

You're referring to Blood and Thunder correct? Right, Thor was powerful than his average self as he was cutting loose more than usual. He was insane. It wasn't until he received the Power Gem that he might have attained a level he couldn't on his own. But all of this is irrelevant.

My main point was that Thor withstanding hits from Thanos without going down is in of itself not evidence that Thor was amped. That's silly.

SevenShackles
curious, can powergem thor pimp and manhandle multiple supermen? im not familiar with this version of thor.

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
curious, can powergem thor pimp and manhandle multiple supermen? im not familiar with this version of thor.

Probably.

At a much weaker state he pimped 4 high herald along with classic strange.

Badabing
Probably.

At a much weaker state he pimped 4 high herald along with classic strange. Yeah, no.

Go home. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.