Heralds vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperiorTech
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Stardust
Morg
Terrax
Nova
Fallen One

vs

Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
Lol at the hypocrisy.

This is the same lineup that Quan thinks will beat Odin.

Quan I will not respond to you if you quote me.

iceman24567
Hmm leaning towards team if they pour it on from the get go

quanchi112
@Blackbolt, I didn't quote you so if you can respond.

Thanos doesn't need to sleep when he expends too much energy and unlike Odin is immune to death and more powerful.

I see Thanos beating Odin so it's consistent with my thinking to give Thanos the nod anyways.

Silent Master
Team wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Master
Team wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Silent Master
Team wins.

quanchi112
@All naysayers.

How ?

Sirius77
Team.

psycho gundam
thanos two pieces each one of them

TheTyrant
Thanos wins.

bbrem123
thanos crushes them

the Darkone
Teams wins!

shokosugi
Team wins

MrMind
what's with all the thanos thread? won't people ever get tired of making those?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Lol at the hypocrisy.

This is the same lineup that Quan thinks will beat Odin.

Quan I will not respond to you if you quote me.

Quan thinks Thanos is above Odin, therefore he thinks he would beat a team that Odin would falter against.

That's not hypocrisy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Quan thinks Thanos is above Odin, therefore he thinks he would beat a team that Odin would falter against.

That's not hypocrisy. Blackbolt doesn't know the definitions of the words he uses. He will continue to use the def's which is just hysterical.

Mindset
Teach him, Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Teach him, Quan. If he'd let me I'd tutor him for the future into a Thanos clone. I mean I can't do this forever and I need to pass this onto the younger generation sooner or later.

Silent Master

That's not hypocrisy.

It's stupidity.

WhiteWitchKing
Team wins due to current Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Team wins due to current Surfer. Explain.

Black bolt z
Team 1 still wins.

If quan thinks they can beat Odin they stomp thanos.

quanchi112
Team 1 still wins.

If quan thinks they can beat Odin they stomp thanos. Thanos is more powerful than Odin and you don't even know what hypocrisy means.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is more powerful than Odin and you don't even know what hypocrisy means. No he is not.

Don't respond to this.You'll derail the thread.

quanchi112
No he is not.

Don't respond to this.You'll derail the thread. I think Thanos is and he defeats this team, easily. More powerful, more durable and unkillable.

tsscls
This is unreal! Have you not learned by now? Let me refresh!
Thanos is indestructible and unkilliable. He can kill beings that are indestructible and unkillable. Why? because he is unkillable, but he can kill beings that are unkillable. He is unkillable because death has rejected him. What, there's another character like that? Thanos can kill him because he can kill those that are unkillable. Thanos is Death's avatar and indestructible and unkillable. Thanos is the killer of unkillables, but he cannot kill himself because he is indestructible and unkillable. He can kill all unkillable and indestructible characters except himself because he an unkillable and indestructible. You think all of this is wrong? Prove it!

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
This is unreal! Have you not learned by now? Let me refresh!
Thanos is indestructible and unkilliable. He can kill beings that are indestructible and unkillable. Why? because he is unkillable, but he can kill beings that are unkillable. He is unkillable because death has rejected him. What, there's another character like that? Thanos can kill him because he can kill those that are unkillable. Thanos is Death's avatar and indestructible and unkillable. Thanos is the killer of unkillables, but he cannot kill himself because he is indestructible and unkillable. He can kill all unkillable and indestructible characters except himself because he an unkillable and indestructible. You think all of this is wrong? Prove it! You really get a kick out of me don't you ?

Badabing
The most accurate portrayal of Thanos, aside from him getting beaten by Squirrel Girl and the NYPD, is in the Superhero Squad cartoon.

tsscls
You should also remember that Thanos is unkillable and indestructible. Thanos is empowered by Lady Death and is unable to die. Thanos can kill unkillable and indestructible characters but cannot be killed because he is unkillable and indestructible. Thanos cannot kill himself because he is unkillable and indestructible, even though he can kill unkillable and indestructible characters. Thanos' indestructibilty and unkillableness make him the most powerful character in any story ever told, and if you dispute this, show me scans of God beating Thanos.

tsscls
You really get a kick out of me don't you ?
I honestly do! If noone else does.

quanchi112
I honestly do! If noone else does. I'm a man of ideals and I stand for something most fear. They look into my eyes and know they cannot win and face their own impending doom.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
The most accurate portrayal of Thanos, aside from him getting beaten by Squirrel Girl and the NYPD, is in the Superhero Squad cartoon. Is season 2 out?

tsscls
I'm a man of ideals and I stand for something most fear. They look into my eyes and know they cannot win and face their own impending doom.
That's what I say too! I said that to all three of my girlfriends and both of my wives! They'll never understand Thanos or our principles! Let's not even get started with the hookers in my trunk, they don't know an infinity gem from a cosmic cube! Happy Dance

King Kandy
You should also remember that Thanos is unkillable and indestructible. Thanos is empowered by Lady Death and is unable to die. Thanos can kill unkillable and indestructible characters but cannot be killed because he is unkillable and indestructible. Thanos cannot kill himself because he is unkillable and indestructible, even though he can kill unkillable and indestructible characters. Thanos' indestructibilty and unkillableness make him the most powerful character in any story ever told, and if you dispute this, show me scans of God beating Thanos.
Don't forget that Death granted Thanos more influence than she actually had to begin with.

quanchi112
That's what I say too! I said that to all three of my girlfriends and both of my wives! They'll never understand Thanos or our principles! Let's not even get started with the hookers in my trunk, they don't know an infinity gem from a cosmic cube! Happy Dance I wouldn't associate with such ignorant women.

Badabing
Is season 2 out? Yeah. I record it on my DVR because it's on really early Saturdays.

tsscls
Originally posted by King Kandy
Don't forget that Death granted Thanos more influence than she actually had to begin with.
Thanos is Unkillable? And indestructible? Lady Death empowers Thanos, and makes him unkillable and indestructible?!? Show me scans! mad

tsscls
I wouldn't associate with such ignorant women.
Which ones? The girlfriends, the wives, or the hookers in my trunk? One set is unkillable, one is indestructible, and one is Lady Death. You need to be specific! roll eyes (sarcastic)

basilisk
They look into my eyes and know they cannot win and face their own impending doom. Sounds like KMC's very own version of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Can't win against him but for the wrong reason - like Arthur, most people just end up walking away in frustration...

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
Sounds like KMC's very own version of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Can't win against him but for the wrong reason - like Arthur, most people just end up walking away in frustration... Those movies were too silly for me personally.

tsscls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQfGd3G6dg
Thanos would never say NI!

celeyhyga17
Heralds 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Heralds 10/10 Based on ?

Warlord
oh Monty python!!!
This thread just got interested.
I say the only artifact of killing unkillable Thanos is the Holly Handgrenade

janus77
heralds.

Nihilist
Thanos wins, only a couple of the heralds may cause Thanos any problems. Surfer is their strongest weapon and we all know Thanos uses him to wipe his ass with.

BobbyD
Not sure, really. I'm inclined to go with the Team based on sheer numbers, but it is conceivable that Thanos can solo this too.

5/10 for each?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins... I mean really... Most of this team will be about 3 shots on average. They aren't KOing Thanos before he picks them off one by one.. or omni blasts and takes out a some and then repeat a few times.. gama over. This team doesn't have the durability to stand up to Thanos.

Black bolt z
Team wins.

According to Quan thanos hasn't beaten current surfer. Therefore current surfer stomps.

Sirius77
Team.

CosmicComet
Team wins.

According to Quan thanos hasn't beaten current surfer. Therefore current surfer stomps.

Not really. His logic isn't quite such a messy patchwork.

Current Surfer has faired badly against Cancerverse Mar-vell, who Thanos had at his mercy. Ergo, the dynamic between Thanos and Surfer is highly unlikely to have changed at all.

I don't believe Odin's name holds the same status as it did long ago when he could legitimately be called a Galactus level character. I don't think any Skyfather holds that sort of clout anymore.

Black bolt z

Current Surfer has faired badly against Cancerverse Mar-vell, who Thanos had at his mercy. Ergo, the dynamic between Thanos and Surfer is highly unlikely to have changed at all.

I don't believe Odin's name holds the same status as it did long ago when he could legitimately be called a Galactus level character. I don't think any Skyfather holds that sort of clout anymore. When could he take galactus?

I mean Odin one shot surfer before and took no damage from thanos who has killed surfer in 8 hits.

He can nonchalantly one shot them all.

quanchi112
Team wins.

According to Quan thanos hasn't beaten current surfer. Therefore current surfer stomps. No, Thanos wad dominating someone who easily showed himself far above current Surfer in mar-vell. You are terrible at keeping up.

Black bolt z
No, Thanos wad dominating someone who easily showed himself far above current Surfer in mar-vell. You are terrible at keeping up. Except he didn't dominate anyone.

quanchi112
Except he didn't dominate anyone. "Dominate" I will add this to the list of words you don't know.

Black bolt z
"Dominate" I will add this to the list of words you don't know. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Except he didn't dominate anyone.

quanchi112
I love it when you are backed into a corner and keep quoting yourself showing you don't know how to counter in a debate. CC also has to explain to you how unintelligent you are in each thread because you don't understand sentences.

Black bolt z
I love it when you are backed into a corner and keep quoting yourself showing you don't know how to counter in a debate. CC also has to explain to you how unintelligent you are in each thread because you don't understand sentences. CC?

And you really don't understand comics. As proven with all thanos fights ever.

quanchi112
CC?

And you really don't understand comics. As proven with all thanos fights ever. Cosmic comet.

You don't even know what dominate means.

Black bolt z
Cosmic comet.

You don't even know what dominate means. Ummmm...when has he done this erm?

And you don't understand comics or forum rules.I mean you think feats don't determine anything laughing.

Stoic
Morg is the toughest of the Heralds. Team wins.

quanchi112
Ummmm...when has he done this erm?

And you don't understand comics or forum rules.I mean you think feats don't determine anything laughing. In this thread. Are you ok ?

I think feats are secondary to portrayal.

Black bolt z
In this thread. Are you ok ?

I think feats are secondary to portrayal. Never...I've never even debated against him IIRC.

No they aren't.Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Portrayal>>>>>>>>>>Writer statements.

quanchi112
Never...I've never even debated against him IIRC.

No they aren't.Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Portrayal>>>>>>>>>>Writer statements. Originally posted by CosmicComet

I don't believe Odin's name holds the same status as it did long ago when he could legitimately be called a Galactus level character. I don't think any Skyfather holds that sort of clout anymore. It's on page three of this thread. He also realizes you have no idea and my level of thinking is consistent while you continue to think it isn't. You don't comprehend anything.

If feats >>>Portrayal then you believe Odin beats Celestials. You aren't bright enough to realize you are being inconsistent here.

Black bolt z
It's on page three of this thread. He also realizes you have no idea and my level of thinking is consistent while you continue to think it isn't. You don't comprehend anything.

If feats >>>Portrayal then you believe Odin beats Celestials. You aren't bright enough to realize you are being inconsistent here. Thats not a debate.And its not owning laughing out loud

Except celestials have feats above Odin. And notice how I said portrayal matters when dealing with abstracts kinda. Odin's best feats are galaxy busting. Abstracts do that for fun.

quanchi112
Thats not a debate.And its not owning laughing out loud

Except celestials have feats above Odin. And notice how I said portrayal matters when dealing with abstracts kinda. Odin's best feats are galaxy busting. Abstracts do that for fun. I never said he debated with you he just tells you you are wrong and that you don't understand that my posting is indeed consistent.

What feats do Celestials have above Odin ?

Black bolt z
I never said he debated with you he just tells you you are wrong and that you don't understand that my posting is indeed consistent.

What feats do Celestials have above Odin ? Except he didn't prove me wrong at all.

Effortlessly having control over hundreds of planets i.e. IG saga? And thats no name celestials. Odins average feats don't have him doing that.

quanchi112
Except he didn't prove me wrong at all.

Effortlessly having control over hundreds of planets i.e. IG saga? And thats no name celestials. Odins average feats don't have him doing that. Yes, he did and explained it. You just don't understand which is the beauty of it all.

Odin's destroyed galaxies before......lol at controlling planets. LOL. LOL I say.

Black bolt z
Yes, he did and explained it. You just don't understand which is the beauty of it all.

Odin's destroyed galaxies before......lol at controlling planets. LOL. LOL I say. Except he didn't laughing out loud

Like I said average feats. We all know you use only the highest feats when you say feats don't determine anything then you use those high feats to put people you are biased towards higher then they are. Oh the hypocrisy.

quanchi112
Except he didn't laughing out loud

Like I said average feats. We all know you use only the highest feats when you say feats don't determine anything then you use those high feats to put people you are biased towards higher then they are. Oh the hypocrisy. You don't understand what he meant nor did you understand what I meant. It's beautiful. Your nuh uh debating is hilarious.

This feat isn't average for the Celestials either. This is the best one you can think of and Odin has better feats than destroying galaxies.

You are all over the map again contradicting yourself left and right. If you are right name a better celestial feat since you want to claim the planet feat is average. Debating against you is downright funny.

Black bolt z
You don't understand what he meant nor did you understand what I meant. It's beautiful. Your nuh uh debating is hilarious.

This feat isn't average for the Celestials either. This is the best one you can think of and Odin has better feats than destroying galaxies.

You are all over the map again contradicting yourself left and right. If you are right name a better celestial feat since you want to claim the planet feat is average. Debating against you is downright funny. Except I don't use Nuh-uh's thats a strawman.

No its not high feats for them.

Your the one with hypocrisy.Not me laughing

quanchi112
Except I don't use Nuh-uh's thats a strawman.

No its not high feats for them.

Your the one with hypocrisy.Not me laughing You just said it in response to cc correcting you. No he didn't which means nuh uh. You didn't explain anything you just said no and acted like this is debating.

Then name higher feats since it's an average feat.

I love asking you questions I have never seen you stumble all over yourself like I have. It's the ultimate bb neutralizer ask him a question and watch him dodge.

BobbyD
I could see this fight going either way.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos basically one shots some and two or three shots some others.

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos basically one shots some and two or three shots some others. thumb up More or less, people think stacking cannon fodder means a win.

Black bolt z
Thanos basically one shots some and two or three shots some others. I wouldn't say that. Yeah he wins like 8-9/10 and he can one shot some of them. But it took him 8 hits to kill a pre-upgrade surfer.

Surfer,Stardust,and morg are the only real threats though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
8 hits to kill him.. yet it only took a couple to have him on the ground and out of it... So no, that was only to kill him, he basically had him beat after the first couple of blows.

Black bolt z
8 hits to kill him.. yet it only took a couple to have him on the ground and out of it... So no, that was only to kill him, he basically had him beat after the first couple of blows. ANd even if thats only 3 that was still pre-upgrade surfer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The writer of annihilation said surfer got NO upgrade.

psycho gundam
Surfer,Stardust,and morg are the only real threats though. we all know thanos ruined surfer's shit a few times, and morg's been oneshotted iirc in cosmic powers.

not sure how he'll deal with stardust though

D_Dude1210
The writer of annihilation said surfer got NO upgrade.

I remember the interview. IIRC, it was very vague whether or not he specified this, could be wrong, tho.

Nihilist
The writer of annihilation said surfer got NO upgrade. Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I remember the interview. IIRC, it was very vague whether or not he specified this, could be wrong, tho.

Even Marvel editor Tom B recently said Surfer got no upgrade, as shown by everyone who has wrote Surfer since Annihilation. All Galactus did was stop Surfer from being such a pacafist, all the stuff about him matching Thanos power lvl is BS.

quanchi112
The writer of annihilation said surfer got NO upgrade. Link ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Silent Master
Team wins.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Nihilist
Even Marvel editor Tom B recently said Surfer got no upgrade, as shown by everyone who has wrote Surfer since Annihilation. All Galactus did was stop Surfer from being such a pacafist, all the stuff about him matching Thanos power lvl is BS.

Link pls. Again, I remember that interview. It was very vague, IIRC or at the very least inconclusive.

Surfer's been written pretty badass since Annihilation, IMO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Go read Tom B's Q&A section... he's answered like 1000's of questions and that was one of them. I'm not going to go through all of them to find that question... but rest assured that is exactly what you'll find he said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.