Supergirl and Flash vs Wonder Woman and Red Tornado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Takes place in Metropolis.
Morals apply.
Which team wins?

Q99
Team 2. WW's shown she can deal with Supergirl pretty easily, and she's handled Flash on several occasions. With Tornado as backup, there's a clear edge here.

-Pr-
Team 1 imo. Reddy's good, but he's up against two that are just plain better.

Wally (or Barry) should be enough to at least keep Diana off balance until they can team up, if not winning himself.

Warlord
t1 easily

Konton
Team 1 if it's Wally.

The Dark Cloud
Edge to T2

Q99
All Reddy has to do is buy a little time, Kara didn't last long at all last time she tried throwing down with Diana.

Rage.Of.Olympus
From what I saw while flipping through JLA, I'd say she'd hold her own against Diana unless she pours on the skill. IIRC, I remember her stalemating Ultra Man and such.

Probably go similar to the Power Girl fight.

I'm leaning towards Team 1.

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
All Reddy has to do is buy a little time, Kara didn't last long at all last time she tried throwing down with Diana.

Kara also didn't have the speed force on her side.

Q99
It was admittedly a much more rookie Kara, but early in her own series, around when she got split into Good Kara and Bad Kara by Lex, Diana took her down in, like, five seconds.

Now she'll do better, but Diana wins.

Originally posted by Konton
Kara also didn't have the speed force on her side.

Well, on that matter, Diana's defeated a Starro-controlled Wally, as well as Zoom, and has tagged Wally when he was unable to slow down.

I think I'm going to revise and say 7/10 for team 1. *If* Reddy can hold one of them off, either one, so that they can be taken individually by WW, team 2 can win, but if it goes to a double team then Diana'll of course lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.