DC Chicks vs Marvel Chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Cloud
Wonder Woman(Pre Depowerment)
Supergirl(Kara)
Powergirl
Circe
Maxima

vs

Sersi
Thena
Enchantress
Nova (Frankie rae)
Ms Marvel (Carol)
She Hulk

Yes, the Marvel team has one more than the DC team

Konton
DC.

Circe is a bit much for anyone on team 1.
Ms. Marvel and Shulkie are basically fodder against these guys.
meh

Warlord
unless this is Bnary DC takes this

Rage.Of.Olympus
Enchantress and Sersi can counter Circe.

This is a split in my opinion with an edge to Team 1 possibly.

Question: Can Carol drain the energy from Kryptonians like Starfire did?

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Can she draw from non-emitting sources? I.e. steal someone's reserve and not just what they're shooting out?

Personally before it happened, I wouldn't have bet on Star being able to do it either.

Good chance she'll be able to at least charge up off heatvision though.

Prep-Man

Sirius77
DC takes this . How would binary help? I dont really know how powerful the character is. Does she outrank circe, wonderwoman, and Kara?

Konton
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Enchantress and Sersi can counter Circe.

This is a split in my opinion with an edge to Team 1 possibly.

Sersi would likely be a bit preoccupied with Maxima and Enchantress still seems out of her league IMO. Not being completely obliterated by Hela doesn't mean much to me.

As for Carol... I think she has a very short range on her absorption. She's absorbed magic and lightning from short distances away, but even with a little boost she wouldn't have the time to drain and keep from being knocked out. Conversely, Starfire was doing things like draining radiation from localized areas since her most classic incarnation.

Q99
Originally posted by Sirius77
DC takes this . How would binary help? I dont really know how powerful the character is. Does she outrank circe, wonderwoman, and Kara?

Iirc, as Binary she's generally considered High Herald level. More strength than her Ms. Marvel form, much more energy blasting, etc..

Sirius77
Oh okay thanks man, I still wouldnt really see team 2 winning though

Warlord

Circe no but she could take wonderwoman and kara

Sirius77
No I doubt that. I dont really want to debate this, but unless she is superman level, she isn't taking any more than a couple of wins from Wonder woman. Kara is no slouch either, and I'm talking about this individually.

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Wonder Woman(Pre Depowerment)
Supergirl(Kara)
Powergirl
Circe
Maxima

vs

Sersi
Thena
Enchantress
Nova (Frankie rae)
Ms Marvel (Carol)
She Hulk

Yes, the Marvel team has one more than the DC team DC chicks are hotter so they win

The Dark Cloud
No I doubt that. I dont really want to debate this, but unless she is superman level, she isn't taking any more than a couple of wins from Wonder woman. Kara is no slouch either, and I'm talking about this individually.

I think she could. Judging from her best showings I'd say overall Sersi could probably beat ANY of the DC chicks one on one, and she could beat Superman as well, she's definitly Marvels big gun in this but I doubt if it's enough to overcome the collective disadvantage, I could be wrong though.

MrMind
dc chicks ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.