Silver Surfer, Thor, Namor vs Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which trio wins?

Tha C-Master
Hulk doesn't belong IMO.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hulk doesn't belong IMO. I felt I needed to slightly handicap the marvel team considering the other two...or else marvel would've been overpowered imo

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Uriel005
team 1 easy. Namor is weak link but surfer stomps on Manhunters head while Thor energy absorbs Hal's constructs Wonderwoman gets stalled on Namor's cqc until the other two come in and gank her.

-Pr-
Team 2. Namor shouldn't be here imo.

Desaad
I give Hal a slight edge over the Surfer, Thor a solid edge over Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman a very slight edge over Namor (which switches to Namor if they are near water).

50/50, basically, slight edge to team 1 I think.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 2. Namor shouldn't be here imo. I did it for the sake of balance...as it stands, already many feel team 1 wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
I did it for the sake of balance...as it stands, already many feel team 1 wins.

if you wanted balance, you could have added someone better.

namor isn't the reason people are saying team 1 wins anyway.

Starscream M
if you wanted balance, you could have added someone better.

if I did, ppl would've overwhelmingly voted team 1

thor and silver surfer already are superior to any 2 on team 2...so I needed a weaker 3rd option to balance out the teams

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
if I did, ppl would've overwhelmingly voted team 1

thor and silver surfer already are superior to any 2 on team 2...so I needed a weaker 3rd option to balance out the teams

i disagree, but that's me.

The Nuul
Team 2. Namor shouldn't be here imo.

thumb up

StyleTime
Team 2.

Konton
Team 2. Everyone takes Namor for a majority, Hal and Wondy can at least split with Surfer, and they're all able to compete with Thor.

MrMind
team 2. MM can take thor IMO. and WW(not the current version) plus hal could definitely take on surfer. namor is a non-factor here.

Q99
Team 2. Whoever gets Namor will finish before the other fights and then someone'll get piled up on.

I think you underestimate WW. Aside from being better in hand to hand, she's got speed and other powers on him.

And I think you're underestimating both MM and Jordan, both'll be much tougher fights than that.

With a speed difference, WW doesn't have to be stalled if she doesn't want to either.

celeyhyga17
Team1 wins 6/10

Namor is weak link. Mm's versatility will confuse the 2 powerhouses, but they should prevail..

Warlord
Namor gets wet and solos

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Warlord
Namor gets wet and solos

Yes, yes we all know about Namors solo bedroom antics, but they matter not to this fight.

Team 2.

Warlord
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Yes, yes we all know about Namors solo bedroom antics, but they matter not to this fight.

Team 2.

clearly you underestimate Namor's Imperial Erection

Solidus Black
How are Thor and Surfer against telepathy?

Can Thor attack/hurt intangible objects?

Warlord
Surfer has taken fights over the astral plane and Thor depending on the writer has been from really resistant to vulnerable to it. However I haven't seen him mind controled recently. Yes Mjolnir can hit intangible targets

The Nuul
According to H1, going to the astral plane is self BFR.

Warlord
telepaths bfr themselves too often then roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Astral attacks count as telepathic attacks.
How can they count as BFR????
The bodies still on the battle field.
That is unless Thor takes his whole being into the astral plane then yes it's BFR.
Namor is nothing more than a distraction to allow the other two to deal deathblows.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Team 2.

laughing out loud

BobbyD
Originally posted by Warlord
clearly you underestimate Namor's Imperial Erection

eek! laughing

BobbyD
If Team 2 planned it such that WW fights Thor (she will hold her own here), while Hal and MM occupy Surfer and take him out, which would still be difficult, then Team 2 has a chance. Otherwise, Surfer is too strong here.

Agree with most that Namor poses no significance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.