Vincent (collateral) vs. Kill Bill's gang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is when beatrix kiddo before bill attempted to kill her. Bill is left outside of this thread and this entails Vincent if he is capable of eliminating all bill's member of his gang or not.

He gets to them one on one. Does he kill them all and if not who kills him ?

Rogue Jedi
Vincent kills them, rapes them, pisses in their open mouths.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Vincent kills them, rapes them, pisses in their open mouths. What if Budd is lodged in his trailer packing rock rock salt ?

shifty

Rogue Jedi
Then Vincent would wait for him to come out. Mamba was an idiot.

quanchi112
Then Vincent would wait for him to come out. Mamba was an idiot. Budd had a blender and could wait him out while making himself delicious drinks. This is Budd's fight.

shifty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Budd had a blender and could wait him out while making himself delicious drinks. This is Budd's fight.

shifty Vincent is an assassin on a whole different level, dude. The club shootout is proof.

quanchi112
Vincent is an assassin on a whole different level, dude. The club shootout is proof. I was kidding. But budd really does have a blender.

Rogue Jedi
K.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Budd had a blender and could wait him out while making himself delicious drinks. This is Budd's fight.

shifty

Vincent plants a bomb on the trailer. Or throws a grenade inside.
He has no honor and has no reason to go inside.
Budd should have been the easiest kill but Uma screwed up bigtime. Bringing a sword to a cowboy movie.

Rogue Jedi
Yeppers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Vincent plants a bomb on the trailer. Or throws a grenade inside.
He has no honor and has no reason to go inside.
Budd should have been the easiest kill but Uma screwed up bigtime. Bringing a sword to a cowboy movie. Budd was my favorite he was such a bum. I loved him. But yeah vincent kills him unless budd invites him in for a delicious drink.

shifty

Lestov16
Wow. Was Vincent really that skilled? I gotta rewatch Collateral

Rogue Jedi
TfluWM-wbJg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.