Superman, Hancock and Hulk VS Hogwarts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
The Watcher....a powerful being that can create alternate realities summons Superman from the DC Universe and Hulk and Abomination from the Marvel Universe, plus Hancock from his and tells them of a school full of Wizards that must be eradicated unless the universe falls apart!

Voldemort's Death Eaters will aid Dumbledore in this epic Siege differences aside in the name of survival.

Who wins. Battle takes place at Hogwarts. Noon. After Goblet of Fire. Bloodlusted battle.

quanchi112
Wizards die horribly.

Rogue Jedi
Three death spells win this for the wizards, don't be stupid.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Three death spells win this for the wizards.

You need to watch Superman Returns, he's approaching light-speed levels.

Hancock can move at arguably hundreds of miles per hour, at least. Likely much faster.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You need to watch Superman Returns, he's approaching light-speed levels.

Hancock can move at arguably hundreds of miles per hour, at least. Likely much faster.

Again, a lacking OP.....How does the battle start? Duel? How far are they?

the ninjak
Three death spells win this for the wizards, don't be stupid.

Good luck hitting Supes with one. Hulk is an idea brought out into reality through Gamma Radiation.
The body is a construct not a person. All organs can rejuvinate quickly.
To Deathspell the Hulk would mean destroying the idea of the Hulk.
Do Deathspells destroy the soul or just stop the person's heart?

Robtard

Considering Superman's speed alone, does that really matter?

10 feet apart, Superman smashes them before they know what happens.

1,000 feet apart, same outcome.

5280 feet and in city, same outcome.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Good luck hitting Supes with one. Hulk is an idea brought out into reality through Gamma Radiation.
The body is a construct not a person. All organs can rejuvinate quickly.
To Deathspell the Hulk would mean destroying the idea of the Hulk.
Do Deathspells destroy the soul or just stop the person's heart?

Protego will likely block any and all attacks from Supes and Hancock.

Avada Kedavra kills, instantly. Can't regen if killed. I believe it robs the soul.

the ninjak
Who wins. Battle takes place at Hogwarts. Noon. After Goblet of Fire. Bloodlusted battle.
They are there. Supes and Hancock in the sky Hulk and Abomination just outside the grounds.
And it's after Goblet of Fire so the whole school is there and Voldemort arrives with Deatheaters. The Comic characters blast holes in the schools walls Hulk screaming for their extinction.

Rogue Jedi
They are there. Supes and Hancock in the sky Hulk and Abomination just outside the grounds. You ****ed yourself.

Arresto Momentum slows Hancock and Supes to a crawl. Or immobulus freezes them. OR they are confundused. I could go on, but these will suffice. Avada kedavra.

the ninjak

Avada Kedavra kills, instantly. Can't regen if killed. I believe it robs the soul.

Hulk would obliterate the schools walls from the outside caving it in.
Supes and Hancock flying at blistering speeds killing wizards.

You have to aim, say the spell and then have the spell reach the target for it to work.

Robtard
You ****ed yourself.

Arresto Momentum slows Hancock and Supes to a crawl. Or immobulus freezes them. OR they are confundused. I could go on, but these will suffice. Avada kedavra.

You're not understanding Superman's speed.

Rogue Jedi
You're not understanding Superman's speed. He said Supes was flying, that's all. He never said at supersonic speeds.

the ninjak
You ****ed yourself.

You do realise all combatants can blast into the earth and blast out from underneath sending all involved rattled by shattering Thunderclaps and which will disorientate them.
Plus spells need words spoken and them aimed at their targets Hancock and Supes are moving at blistering speeds.

Robtard
He said Supes was flying, that's all. He never said at supersonic speeds.

Superman can fly at speeds where he appears to be at more then one place around the world at the same time. Do you own a copy of Superman Returns?

Fight starts, he's blitzing; 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000001 seconds after. Probably an understatement.

quanchi112
Three death spells win this for the wizards, don't be stupid. LOL. These guys operate at much higher levels and I've seen them in action nowhere near as impressive as what Superman or Hancock have shown with their invulenrability levels.

Hancock can win this fight ripped off his ass.

the ninjak
He said Supes was flying, that's all. He never said at supersonic speeds.

They are bloodlusted as stated in the OP. Supes hates magic if he is flying he's doing it as fast as he can.
Hence Bloodlusted.

the ninjak
Superman can fly at speeds where he appears to be at more then one place around the world at the same time.

Fight starts, he's blitzing; 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000001 seconds after. Probably an understatement.

Superman went through time. To save Lois. but had to rotate the Earth's orbit to do it.

Rogue Jedi
Superman can fly at speeds where he appears to be at more then one place around the world at the same time.

Fight starts, he's blitzing . 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000001 seconds after. No doubt.

When I said the wizards end Supes and Hancock, I meant if they hit them with a death spell.

Supes took on several men with machine guns while walking towards them like a human, why would he go supersonic here? He was a bit of an idiot.

Hancock likely is a huge problem. But.......A death eater apparates and kidnaps Ray, holds him hostage. When Hancock is busy killing him, he is death spelled by Voldy. eek!

the ninjak

Hulk doesn't have a soul. Banner does but not Hulk. Hulk is a construct. Kill Banner and all you are left with is a pure Hulk unleashed. A very pissed of Hulk.

I need proof of what the Death Spell trully does.

Robtard
No doubt.

When I said the wizards end Supes and Hancock, I meant if they hit them with a death spell.

Supes took on several men with machine guns while walking towards them like a human, why would he go supersonic here? He was a bit of an idiot.

Hancock likely is a huge problem. But.......A death eater apparates and kidnaps Ray, holds him hostage. When Hancock is busy killing him, he is death spelled by Voldy. eek!

"If" is the key. Won't be happening in a Vs thread where character-idiocy is turned off. Speed-blitz wins here.

Though arguably the death-spell may not work on Hancock, as he's immortal. I'd say it could or could not get pasted Superman's invulnerability aura. Considering it's magic, I'd guess yes.

Because it's a film and action sequences were needed/wanted, because he knew not even a bullet to the eye would hurt him and blitzing them would likely have killed them.

Rogue Jedi
Hulk doesn't have a soul. Banner does but not Hulk. Hulk is a construct. Kill Banner and all you are left with is a pure Hulk unleashed. A very pissed of Hulk.

I need proof of what the Death Spell trully does.

It also kills roll eyes (sarcastic) It causes instant death. Either way, it'll kill all 3 here.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, revision: Hulk goes down from a death spell. Superman is an idiot, he'll try walking right towards them, he'll be downed by a death spell.

Hancock? Well, unless he has a massive brain fart, they'll never see him.

So likely Hancock is left standing.

BUT......There's lots of wizards there, there's a chance that one will get him.

I'd say Hancock 8/10.

chomperx9
what are hogwarts ?

quanchi112
It also kills roll eyes (sarcastic) It causes instant death. Either way, it'll kill all 3 here. Are you seriously saying anyone anywhere in any medium dies just because this spell causes death to humans ?

the ninjak
It also kills roll eyes (sarcastic) It causes instant death. Either way, it'll kill all 3 here.

I reckon it kills Hancock easy. But I want exact description of what the Death Spell does.

You said it robs the soul. Does it? Or does it simply stop the heart and brain functions? Or Both?
Would a Deathspell work on a Dementor?
To Dumbledor's cauldrin of thoughts?

I want answers cause
1. Spell aint hitting speedsters. Without added spells to lock a hit.
2. Hulk can't die he has been obliterated and returned and Banner is the only soul residing in Hulk. And Hulk is a seperate being now.

Robtard
Wait, revision: Hulk goes down from a death spell. Superman is an idiot, he'll try walking right towards them, he'll be downed by a death spell.

I'd say Hancock 8/10.

Why are you turning on Superman's idiocy? Considering he's fighting magic-users and not thugs with bullets, he wouldn't just walk.

Hancock is immortal, so does the death-spell work on him? Arguably no.

This is going on the grounds that spells would hit them, which is a no, considering their speeds.

the ninjak

I'd say Hancock 8/10.

No he won't walk into one of his very weaknesses....MAGIC!
He is bloodlusted!
He is busting heads at fast speeds not standing and tanking spells.

Rogue Jedi
He is bloodlusted!
He is busting heads at fast speeds not standing and tanking spells. OK so Supes will fly into and bounce off a protego.

I'd go with drunk Hancock, he didn't give a shit. Domesticated Hancock gets killed.

quanchi112
He is bloodlusted!
He is busting heads at fast speeds not standing and tanking spells. Superman has no magic weakness in the movies as of yet. More than likely I would imagine he would have one but until they do so we can't just assume as much since the movies differ greatly from the comics.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman has no magiic weakness in the movies as of yet. Why would he be immune to a death spell? Or transfiguration? Or evanesco? Petrificus totalus?

quanchi112
Why would he be immune to a death spell? Or transfiguration? Or evanesco? Petrificus totalus? Because it's only shown the power to work against far lesser things which bullets would also kill to the brain which would bounce off superman's skin.

Rogue Jedi
Because it's only shown the power to work against far lesser things which bullets would also kill to the brain which would bounce off superman's skin. Knew you'd say that. They do not require penetration.

Stunning spells would bounce off. Not these.

the ninjak
OK so Supes will fly into and bounce off a protego.

I'd go with drunk Hancock, he didn't give a shit. Domesticated Hancock gets killed.

Hey RJ Protego. Has it ever been compromised? Has it ever been broken from sheer force?

Robtard
OK so Supes will fly into and bounce off a protego.

Superman can dig under Hogwarts; fly it into outer orbit and throw it towards the sun. He could probably throw it from the ground, as Hogwarts weighs nothing compared to the island he lifted, while hurt and weak.

But again, they'd all likely be dead before a protego is cast.

quanchi112
Knew you'd say that. They do not require penetration.

Stunning spells would bounce off. Not these. So by your logic they kill anything or anyone, right ? You sure about this ?

the ninjak

Nephthys
Superman flys through Hogwarts at lightspeed and blows everyones heads off. In Superman Returns he flys to Krypton and back in about a few years, waaay above lightspeed iirc.

edit: Wait, RJ's actually trying to argue this. WTF! laughing

the ninjak
Protego (Shield Charm)
Pronunciation: /proʊˈteɪɡoʊ/ proh-TAY-goh
Description: The Shield Charm causes minor to strong jinxes, curses, and hexes to rebound upon the attacker, or at least prevents them from having their full effect. It can also cause a shield to erupt from the caster's wand.
Seen/mentioned: First seen in Goblet of Fire, in which Harry Potter is taught this spell by Hermione Granger in preparation for the third task in the Triwizard Tournament. Also used throughout the series. Examples are in Order of the Phoenix when Harry blocks Snape's Legilimency after a lengthy Occlumency lessons and when Harry is duelling the Death Eaters. Harry later uses this spell in Half-Blood Prince to block Snape's jinx when he was showing Ron how to cast a spell without saying a word. Hermione later uses it in Deathly Hallows to separate Ron and Harry when they are fighting.
Suggested etymology: Latin protego meaning "to protect".
Notes: Cannot block Avada Kedavra.

A Charm? A Shield? sounds like a temporary telekinetic shield that also works on spells. It's also TEMPORARY requires words said or a gesture not enough time to avoid having their head popped by speedsters.

The Nuul
Supes and Hancock stomp. Hulk cleans up the rest.

BruceSkywalker
just how many wizard threads must we all endure..

hogwarts gets destroyed.. none of the spells will work

Impediment
Hulk may get death spelled, but Superman and Hancock solo. There is no f*cking way that an aimed spell is going to connect with two flyers who have super speed and super air agility. Supes and Hancock can dodge any and all spells, Supes especially. Superman can fly at near light speeds. The Fagwart spells will NOT connect with the flyers. The flyers then solo.

Rogue Jedi
Protego (Shield Charm)
Pronunciation: /proʊˈteɪɡoʊ/ proh-TAY-goh
Description: The Shield Charm causes minor to strong jinxes, curses, and hexes to rebound upon the attacker, or at least prevents them from having their full effect. It can also cause a shield to erupt from the caster's wand.
Seen/mentioned: First seen in Goblet of Fire, in which Harry Potter is taught this spell by Hermione Granger in preparation for the third task in the Triwizard Tournament. Also used throughout the series. Examples are in Order of the Phoenix when Harry blocks Snape's Legilimency after a lengthy Occlumency lessons and when Harry is duelling the Death Eaters. Harry later uses this spell in Half-Blood Prince to block Snape's jinx when he was showing Ron how to cast a spell without saying a word. Hermione later uses it in Deathly Hallows to separate Ron and Harry when they are fighting.
Suggested etymology: Latin protego meaning "to protect".
Notes: Cannot block Avada Kedavra.

A Charm? A Shield? sounds like a temporary telekinetic shield that also works on spells. It's also TEMPORARY requires words said or a gesture not enough time to avoid having their head popped by speedsters. In one of the HP movies, Death Eaters are shown trying to fly through the shield charm around Hogwarts. They bounced right off. It is a permanent shield.

And what Impediment said, it's unlikely that Supes or Hancock are caught mid flight by a death spell. IF they are, however, they'll die.

Hulk? Easy target for a death spell.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Hulk may get death spelled, but Superman and Hancock solo. There is no f*cking way that an aimed spell is going to connect with two flyers who have super speed and super air agility. Confundus and Immobulus are not "aimed spells." I mean they are, but not really, not like stupefy. They can be cast in the general direction of the victim. Especially Confundus.

Supes and Hancock have no precog, they won't be able to tell where and when a wizard teleports. So.....Voldy apparates Hermione thousands of feet away, under cover, and when Supes/Hancock fly over Hogwarts, she whispers Confundus.

Simple, innit? big grin

Robtard
Superman can dig under Hogwarts; fly it into outer orbit and throw it towards the sun. He could probably throw it from the ground, as Hogwarts weighs nothing compared to the island he lifted, while hurt and weak.

Simple, innit? big grin

Indeed it is.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed it is. lol and the wizards just stay inside, yeah? One word, APPARITION. Another word, SHIELD CHARM.

The wizards can just apparate away as he lifts Hogwarts, then death spell him as he's doing so.

The shield charm was shown bouncing off flying death eaters.

So, as I said. Confundus and Immobulus are not "aimed spells." I mean they are, but not really, not like stupefy. They can be cast in the general direction of the victim. Especially Confundus.

Supes and Hancock have no precog, they won't be able to tell where and when a wizard teleports. So.....Voldy apparates Hermione thousands of feet away, under cover, and when Supes/Hancock fly over Hogwarts, she whispers Confundus.

Nephthys
I cannot even begin to wrap my mind over the fact that he actually thinks the shield cham will stop mother****ing Superman. It just boggles the mind.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
I cannot even begin to wrap my mind over the fact that he actually thinks the shield cham will stop mother****ing Superman. It just boggles the mind. The shield charm from the movie had death eaters bouncing right off of it. Is there a way you can prove it won't do the same to Supes?

Robtard
lol and the wizards just stay inside, yeah? One word, APPARITION. Another word, SHIELD CHARM.

The wizards can just apparate away as he lifts Hogwarts, then death spell him as he's doing so.

The shield charm was shown bouncing off flying death eaters.

So, as I said. Confundus and Immobulus are not "aimed spells." I mean they are, but not really, not like stupefy. They can be cast in the general direction of the victim. Especially Confundus.

They leave the safety of Hogwarts shields; Hancock and Hulk **** them up, while Hulk is likely to get tagged by a death-spell while he's stomping some wizards, Hancock isn't due to his speed.

Superman lifted an island from sea-level to outer orbit in a minute or so. Hogwarts would likely just get tossed into space, like a softball.

In the end they have the option of being thrown into space along with Hogwarts if they decide to try and hide inside, or they can leave and get speed-blitz in under a second. I'd guess they'd opt to go down fighting.

Edit: Does the shield surround Hogwarts like a bubble, extending underground as well? If not, Superman and Hancock dig under, go inside and speed-blitz Hogwarts until it's covered in red.

Nephthys
Yes. Superman can fly at lightspeed. He can fly so fast he goes backwards in time. The charm has never shown the ability to stop something generating that much force or momentum. Superman, who lifted an entire continent made of kryptonite and chucked it into space, will tear through the thing like tissue paper. Hell, I doubt he'd even acknowledge its existence at all.

Rogue Jedi
Yes. Superman can fly at lightspeed. The charm has never shown the ability to stop something generating that much force or momentum. Superman, who lifted an entire continent made of kryptonite and chucked it into space, will tear through the thing like tissue paper. Hell, I doubt he'd even acknowledge its existence at all. Tear through it like toilet paper? Seriously, this is what you're gonna go with?

Robtard
I cannot even begin to wrap my mind over the fact that he actually thinks the shield cham will stop mother****ing Superman. It just boggles the mind.

It is magic, so there's no real way to say definitely yes or no. But hiding inside is a death-trap.

marwash22
Superman solos. the wizards are much too slow.

Nephthys
Movie Superman has never shown to be vulnerable to magic. Even so, the magic isn't actually affecting him at all, its just creating a barrier.

Nephthys
Yes. Though I actually said tissue paper. Its more flimsy then the toilet stuff.

Rogue Jedi
Movie Superman has never shown to be vulnerable to magic. Even so, the magic isn't actually affecting him at all, its just creating a barrier. Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that. A vanishing spell or transfiguration will work just fine on him. Even Petrificus totalus.

marwash22
LMAO... Originally posted by the ninjak
Bloodlusted battle.

murderstompage!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
Superman solos. the wizards are much too slow. Confundus, Immobulus.

It is magic, so there's no real way to say definitely yes or no. But hiding inside is a death-trap. Wow, dude.....Apparition.

Nephthys
Prove transfiguration can affect something as durable as Superman. Prove Petrificus totalus can hold something as strong.

Dunno about the vanishing. Good luck hitting him with it though.

Robtard

Wow, dude.....Apparition.

Wow, dude... covered:

In the end they have the option of being thrown into space along with Hogwarts if they decide to try and hide inside, or they can leave and get speed-blitz in under a second. I'd guess they'd opt to go down fighting.

and this:

Edit: Does the shield surround Hogwarts like a bubble, extending underground as well? If not, Superman and Hancock dig under, go inside and speed-blitz Hogwarts until it's covered in red.

Rogue Jedi
Prove transfiguration can affect something as durable as Superman. Prove Petrificus totalus can hold something as strong.

Dunno about the vanishing. Good luck hitting him with it though. Transfiguration was shown turning Draco into a ferret. Then other objects into steel goblets, then back to their original form. It never showed any limits.

Immobulus. Confundus. Arresto Momentum.

marwash22
Confundus, Immobulus. I assume "Bloodlusted" means Superman isn't phucking around and that morality is off which means the wizards will be dead before they ever get a chance to draw their wands.

Rogue Jedi
Wow, dude... covered:

and this:

haermm Read the OP:

The Watcher....a powerful being that can create alternate realities summons Superman from the DC Universe and Hulk and Abomination from the Marvel Universe, plus Hancock from his and tells them of a school full of Wizards that must be eradicated unless the universe falls apart!

Voldemort's Death Eaters will aid Dumbledore in this epic Siege differences aside in the name of survival.

The wizards will be aware via the hall of prophesies. They'll have years to prepare for the attack. They'll even know of Luthor and his kryptonite island. So........Snape uses a time turner, goes back in time, grabs a big ass piece of the island, and has it at Hogwarts.

As for Hancock, same. Voldemort uses a time turner, goes back in time to when Hancock was weakened, and death spells him?

Hulk is the wizards *****.

That's all, folks.

Barty Crouch or Fudge summons the Dementors. The wizards apparate away until the Dementors mop up.

Next question.

Rogue Jedi
I assume "Bloodlusted" means Superman isn't phucking around and that morality is off which means the wizards will be dead before they ever get a chance to draw their wands. Read what I just said.

Nephthys
Assuming that just because something has no shown limits that it has none is a fallacy genius. It's called the no-limits fallacy. I know, high-brow stuff. Its understandable that you've never heard of it.

What part of 'the mother****ing speed of light' do you not understand? How about 'bloodlusted'? Hell, How about this; Supes immediately goes back in time and demolishes Hogwarts before the fight even started. Instant-win.

Rogue Jedi
Assuming that just because something has no shown limits that it has none is a fallacy genius. It's called the no-limits fallacy. I know, high-brow stuff. Its understandable that you've never heard of it.

What part of 'the mother****ing speed of light' do you not understand? How about 'bloodlusted'? Hell, How about this; Supes immediately goes back in time and demolishes Hogwarts before the fight even started. Instant-win. Ah, but you see, the wizards will already know of the attack via the hall of prophesies. They'll travel back in time and vanish baby Superman.

marwash22
Read what I just said. lulz. you're reaching, brah.

Rogue Jedi

Time turner. Luthor's island. Kryptonite.

Thanks for playing.

Nephthys
No they won't. No prep. And that isn't how the Hall of Prophesies works, moron. Have you actually read the books? I'm being serious. Do you know anything about Harry Potter? Like, at all?

Hogwarts you illiterate chimp. What part of Hogwarts made you think Crouch or Fudge is in any way a part of this thread. Jesus ****ing Christ....

Rogue Jedi
lulz. you're reaching, brah. How so? I merely named wizard powers that were shown in the movies. Everything I named was shown in the movies. Brah.

Nephthys
facepalm2

Robtard
haermm Read the OP:

The wizards will be aware via the hall of prophesies. They'll have years to prepare for the attack. They'll even know of Luthor and his kryptonite island. So........Snape uses a time turner, goes back in time, grabs a big ass piece of the island, and has it at Hogwarts.

As for Hancock, same. Voldemort uses a time turner, goes back in time to when Hancock was weakened, and death spells him?

Hulk is the wizards *****.

That's all, folks.

Barty Crouch or Fudge summons the Dementors. The wizards apparate away until the Dementors mop up.

Next question.

I did read the OP and what you're doing now is pure fail; here's why:

1) You're giving the wizards prep when none was stated.

2) Ignoring that you're breaking the rules and allowing the wizards prep, you're giving powers to the wizards which they've never shown. Namely having the ability in traveling into other franchises and back. IE They're not "The Watcher" type of beings mentioned in the OP, not even close.

So no, no "next question", wizards still die via speed-blitz.

Rogue Jedi
No they won't. No prep. And that isn't how the Hall of Prophesies works, moron. Have you actually read the books? I'm being serious. Do you know anything about Harry Potter? Like, at all? Several times. The prophecy from OOTP was informative enough.

It'll say something like "Flying men with super powers are coming", the wizards will figure out it's Hancock and Supes (how many flying super heroes are around lulz), and execute their PREEMPTIVE strike.

It's beautiful.

Aw, really? Poo.

Rogue Jedi
I did read the op and what you're doing now is pure fail.

1) You're giving the wizards prep when none was stated.

2) Ignoring that you're breaking the rules and allowing prep you're giving powers to the wizards which they've never shown. Namely having the ability in traveling into other franchises.

So no, no "next question", wizards still die via speed-blitz. Preemptive strike is not fail.

Taking away the Hall is gimping, surely you aren't doing that, are ya? wink

What powers am I giving the wizards that have never been shown?

Robtard

What powers am I giving the wizards that have never been shown?

This:

2) Ignoring that you're breaking the rules and allowing the wizards prep, you're giving powers to the wizards which they've never shown. Namely having the ability in traveling into other franchises and back. IE They're not "The Watcher" type of beings mentioned in the OP, not even close.

So no, no "next question", wizards still die via speed-blitz.

Rogue Jedi
This: They all live on Earth, dude, as does Luthor. What's your point? They co-exist on the same planet.

Nephthys
No. Prep.

And I guess that must be why the ministry knew everything that was going to happen to them ever. Or why the Hall or Prophecies was used even once in the entire Mythos to successfully prevent something from happening. Or why attempting to do so totally didn't bite the person in the ass at all. Or how you can totally prove theres a prophecy about Superman in the hall.

Becuase if you can't your argument is basically, 'there might possibly be a prophecy in the Hall which the wizards can't actually get to anyway because they have no prep and which probably won't even be of any use to them at all even if they could.'

That is pretty beautiful actually.

Robtard
They all live on Earth, dude, as does Luthor. What's your point? They co-exist on the same planet.

Not the same Earth, dude.

Also, if you read the OP is clearly states they're from different realities/universes:

Prep or no prep, wizards can't handle Superman's speed, let alone Superman, Hancock and Hulk.

Rogue Jedi
Ninjak elaborated on the OP here, as per forum rules:

They are there. Supes and Hancock in the sky Hulk and Abomination just outside the grounds.
And it's after Goblet of Fire so the whole school is there and Voldemort arrives with Deatheaters. The Comic characters blast holes in the schools walls Hulk screaming for their extinction.

"Supes and Hancock in the sky"....Never said they were flying at supersonic speeds.

So, I said this:

You ****ed yourself.

The hall of prophesies will warn the wizards of the pending attack. They'll know about it long before it happens. They'll have more than enough time to plan a defense.

Now I know what you guys are saying, "ZOMG You're giving the wizards prep!!!" How? By quoting one of their powers? What if it were the Jedi and I said "The Jedi will use their precog and foresight to see what happens before it happens." What then? Would I be accused of giving the Jedi prep?

Nope.

Why? Because everyone loves the Jedi, at the same time hating on HP. It's hypocrisy at it's finest. It's perfectly fine to give the Jedi access to all their impressive powers, but the wizards? Nah, it's breaking forum rules!!!

Rogue Jedi
Not the same Earth, dude.

Also, if you read the OP is clearly states they're from different realities/universes:

Prep or no prep, wizards can't handle Superman's speed, let alone Superman, Hancock and Hulk. If Supes and Hancock are "in the sky", then all it takes is one wizard whispering "confundus", then Supes and Hancock are done.

Robtard
If Supes and Hancock are "in the sky", then all it takes is one wizard whispering "confundus", then Supes and Hancock are done.

There is a starting point to the fight, gun goes off and the three heroes do too. What you're saying is that they'll just sit there looking around like morons when the fight starts and allow the wizards to start casting spells at their leisure. No, dude. I could very well just state "the wizards don't cast confundus, they try fiendfyre" and try and dictate the fight.

Bloodlust is just that, they're out to kill, not have tea.

Nephthys
Yes, and I suppose they're just going to hang there doing nothing for the entire fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As soon as the fight starts Superman plows through Hogwarts at lightspeed and demolishes the place.

No it won't. See above the last page for more details.

You would if the Jedi had to go to a certain place and retrieve an object which allows them to use their precog before the fight takes place in order to actually utilise it, which is the case here. Mainly because that is the very definition of prep. no expression

The Nuul
Hancock takes their little sticks and shovels them up the wizards asses.

dadudemon
The protection charms protect the school, completely (none of this "underground" bullshit as the shield covers Hogwarts completely.) The shields are broken by...get this...magic only. no expression

It is also invisible.

Sups is vulnerable to magic, red sun energy, and kryptonite. (In other words, a bad matchup.)

None of the fighters have the ability to see the school, as well.

This entire thread was spite, from the beginning: there is no possible way for the wizards to lose with the OP.

We should have the OP amended to remove the shield charms, time turners (and Supes ability to turn back time), and felix felicis. Remove those and it is a stomp in favor of the superhumans.

I do not understand why these threads last more than 5 pages: almost no one has been objective in this thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
The protection charms protect the school, completely (none of this "underground" bullshit as the shield covers Hogwarts completely.)

It is also invisible.

Sups is vulnerable to magic, red sun energy, and kryptonite.

This entire thread was spite, from the beginning: there is no possible way for the wizards to lose with the OP.

We should have the OP amended to remove the shield charms, time turners (and Supes ability to turn back time), and felix felicis. Remove those and it is a stomp in favor of the superhumans.

I do not understand why these threads last more than 5 pages: almost no one has been objective in this thread. Objectivity at it's finest. thumb up

quanchi112
The protection charms protect the school, completely (none of this "underground" bullshit as the shield covers Hogwarts completely.) The shields are broken by...get this...magic only. no expression

It is also invisible.

Sups is vulnerable to magic, red sun energy, and kryptonite. (In other words, a bad matchup.)

I do not understand why these threads last more than 5 pages: almost no one has been objective in this thread. This isn't comic supes this is movie supes. Comic supes would rape them even faster.

marwash22

It is also invisible.

I do not understand why these threads last more than 5 pages: almost no one has been objective in this thread. Sure, The Watcher sent them there to kill the wizards but forgot to allow them the to see their targets.

The Nuul
Supes takes on much more experienced and powerful Magic users than the Hogwarts. Also, red sun energy and kryptonite do not exist in this universe. The Hogwarts couldnt even make them even if they tried. Supes has more experience than this school combined. Hes not going to get hit. Than theres Hancock whos immortal and bloodlusted, he wont care about smashing stuff. Hulk may get spelled but he could always thunder clap and smash.

I love how the HP fanboys make Supes act like an idiot.

dadudemon
This isn't comic supes this is movie supes. Comic supes would rape them even faster.

No he wouldn't. If this was post crisis comic supes, he'd lose even harder to the wizards because a canon to canon comparison has the wizards with much more magical spells, charms, curses at their disposal in addition to MUCH better explanations on how things work.

Also, it is impossible for the Hancock team to win, ever, because Voldemort made himself imortal and the ONLY way to destroy his shit is to destroy his Horcruxes with very powerful MAGIC...none of which the Hancock team has.

So I amend my statement that removing those things would result in a landslide victory for supers and co...they can never win as long as Voldy is around: they have no way to kill him.

no expression

Nephthys
But has never shown the feats to keep a being of Superman's stature out.

The basic knowledge rule lets the team know where it is anyway. Also Hogwarts being invisible to muggles was never mentioned in the movie to my knowledge.

Too bad Hogwarts will never get the chance to exploit said vulnerabilities.

Yes. Yes there is.

And I suppose you are, right?

Nephthys
Voldemorts Horcruxes are not a part of this thread nor are they in his standard equipment, ergo they're out.

erm

Comic Supes RAAAAAAAAAPES this thread. Its not even funny.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes takes on much more experienced and powerful Magic users than the Hogwarts. Also, red sun energy and kryptonite do not exist in this universe. The Hogwarts couldnt even make them even if they tried. Supes has more experience than this school combined. Hes not going to get hit.

Red sun energy exists...because it's just...get this...a red star.

And, you're incorrect: there's a plethora of "instant" sure hit spells/curses that the wizards have. Anyone who knew anything about HP would know that. Since most of the people against the wizards in this thread know very little of the HP-verse, that much is apparent.

Voldemorts Horcruxes are not a part of this thread nor are they in his standard equipment, ergo they're out.

erm

Comic Supes RAAAAAAAAAPES this thread. Its not even funny.

Not even close.

Horcruxes are in as they exist for Voldy at the time the OP states. To remove them is to...get this...gimp one side in favor of another. Those types of situations are not allowed.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, The Watcher sent them there to kill the wizards but forgot to allow them the to see their targets. Ah, so now the heroes are granted MORE powers? Man, you REALLY hate HP.

The Nuul
Does Marvel have a red star? Nope and nor does the HPU. Show me a clip from the Harry Potter movies having a red star.

Rogue Jedi

Kidding me? Hocruxes are a literally part of Voldemort. It's part of who he is.

Nephthys
Again, they're not part of his standard equipment nor are there any active Horcruxes at Hogwarts that we know of yet.

And even if Supes is prevented from permenantly finishing Voldemort off.... he's bloodlusted. All morals aside, he flys through the planet at lightspeed and blows the thing to smithereens.

No they aren't. That's the whole point of a Horcrux. That it isn't a part of you anymore. A Horcrux falls under the category of an object. And since it isn't a part of his standard equipment he doesn't have them in this thread.

dadudemon
But has never shown the feats to keep a being of Superman's stature out.

The burden of proof is on you.

You literally cannot prove you thesis and the only evidence we have it is that it keeps out all physical and magical attacks while also nulling electronics.

The only way around it is using magic on it. (Proven in Deathly Hollows.)

This point cannot and should not be debated as it's a very silly discussion.

The basic knowledge rule lets the team know where it is anyway. Also Hogwarts being invisible to muggles was never mentioned in the movie to my knowledge.

That changes nothing at all: I know where London is but if it were invisible and I needed to attack specific people, I would not be able to do jack shit about it: especially if those three people were protected by layers of shields that specifically prevented me from detecting, physically approaching them, or seeing them.

It was mentioned. Stop this bullshit. I can see why this thread lasted for 5 pages now: this asinine anti-potter bullshit that has lasted for far too long in the MVF. I understand that RJ can be quite frustrating in a debate, but is it really necessary to throw objectivity out the window JUST because you know RJ will support the wizards almost every thread?

Too bad Hogwarts will never get the chance to exploit said vulnerabilities.

Too bad Superman and Co can do nothing at all, you mean. Covered this already.

Yes. Yes there is.

No. No there is not. Covered that already.

And I suppose you are, right?

When am I not? the only time I'm not is when I say I'm not. That is a fact.

Again, they're not part of his standard equipment nor are there any active Horcruxes at Hogwarts that we know of yet.

And even if Supes is prevented from permenantly finishing Voldemort off.... he's bloodlusted. All morals aside, he flys through the planet at lightspeed and blows the thing to smithereens.

No they aren't. That's the whole point of a Horcrux. That it isn't a part of you anymore. A Horcrux falls under the category of an object. And since it isn't a part of his standard equipment he doesn't have them in this thread.

Because you said this that means that you do not understand what a horcrux is. A specific time frame was given. Abide by it and stop gimping.

Superman was never shown blowing up any planets in the movies. Fail.

Does Marvel have a red star? Nope and nor does the HPU. Show me a clip from the Harry Potter movies having a red star.

laughing

So red stars no longer exist, right? What kind of bullshit is this?

Do you know how many red stars there are in our galaxy alone?

And they magically cease to exist because they were not shown on screen.

K. If that's the case, do you realize the slippery slope that you've just created? Would like me to open a can of slippery slope pwnage on your ass?

The Nuul
Red sun energy exists...because it's just...get this...a red star.

And, you're incorrect: there's a plethora of "instant" sure hit spells/curses that the wizards have. Anyone who knew anything about HP would know that. Since most of the people against the wizards in this thread know very little of the HP-verse, that much is apparent.

Not even close.

Horcruxes are in as they exist for Voldy at the time the OP states. To remove them is to...get this...gimp one side in favor of another. Those types of situations are not allowed.

We've all watched the movies that is much easier to do than reading the history of Superman comics(or even half of it). 6 movies <<<<<<<<<<< Supes history. Its apparent that you dont know shit about Supes. Or going to watch all of them soon.

Supermans movies are based on the comics. There is no red sun outside of DCU. Supes is not easily affected by magic. He will and can blitz. The magic wont hit him. Hancock also solos.

Rogue Jedi
Again, they're not part of his standard equipment nor are there any active Horcruxes at Hogwarts that we know of yet. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Kidding me? Hocruxes are a literally part of Voldemort. It's part of who he is.

How's he gonna do that when he's vanished as a child? Nonsense for nonsense, that's what I say. He'd be killing Lois, dude. Not to mention that Hancock would ***** slap him before he had the chance.

Rogue Jedi

No they aren't. That's the whole point of a Horcrux. That it isn't a part of you anymore. A Horcrux falls under the category of an object. And since it isn't a part of his standard equipment he doesn't have them in this thread. It is an object that houses a part of his soul. Therefore it is a part of him. He split seven pieces of his soul (himself) into the hocruxes.

Hocruxes are in every thread with Voldemort unless specified in the OP.

Deal with it.

dadudemon
We've all watched the movies that is much easier to do than reading the history of Superman comics(or even half of it). 6 movies <<<<<<<<<<< Supes history. Its apparent that you dont know shit about Supes. Or going to watch all of them soon. Supermans movies are bas on the comics. There is no red sun outside of DCU. Supes is not easily affected by magic.

K, it is apparent that I know >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> superman in all iterations than you do in addition to knowing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HP than you do.

Your blind fanboy rage will not change that. If this is the best you can muster for a response, please feel free to not participate.

Supermans movies are based on the comics. There is no red sun outside of DCU. Supes is not easily affected by magic. He will and can blitz. The magic wont hit him. Hancock also solos.

This more than proves that you have no place in this thread: you really do not know shit about the other side. I've already addressed why it is not necessary for spells to "hit him."

Hancock is completely null, as his superman, as is Abominiation: they have no way of attacking anyone inside of the shields. None. Whereas, the magical users, have plenty of spells that do not have to be aimed at anyone.

Robtard
DDM and RJ,

Don't be a jackasses. If the OP allows the magic to make Hogwarts invisible, then there isn't a fight/thread can't exist. This isn't the first time concessions need to be made to allow a fight to happen.

This same basic shit was tried in the 501st Vs Hogwarts thread after it was shown that the might of the 501st would plunder Hogwarts, ie "Hogwarts is invisible; 501st would leave." Same reason ships weren't allowed to attack for the 501st, as they'd just plunder from far above. Concessions.

This is a spite thread towards HP though, as Superman and Hancock are ridiculously powerful, turning off CIS/PIS.

Nephthys
No-limits fallacy. Unless the shield has on-screen proof that it can repel something with the force that Superman can muster up, it will be as the wind to him. A mere annoyance.

Unless you can prove that it can repel all physical attacks possible ever, even Supermans continent supporting punches moving at lightspeed, then I suggest you stop with these silly fallacies.

Superman with a single punch would level the building and kill ever person inside. Yours is a faulty analogy because you cannot do that. Its like saying, Sue Storm is invisible, so I have no chance of beating her with this nuke at all. Clearly false.

When was it mentioned? I recall no scene. Find a youtube link or drop the point if you may.

And please, your flattery is so hamhanded.

Well naturally. I forgot that you were our Lord and Saviour there for a second.

Rogue Jedi

Superman was never shown blowing up any planets in the movies. Fail.

IxAKFlpdcfc

The Nuul
99 % of this thread is fanboys becuase we are saying T1 stomps what does that make the other 2%?

laughing laughing

Its you two that are the fanboys.

The Nuul
Hulk may get death spelled, but Superman and Hancock solo. There is no f*cking way that an aimed spell is going to connect with two flyers who have super speed and super air agility. Supes and Hancock can dodge any and all spells, Supes especially. Superman can fly at near light speeds. The Fagwart spells will NOT connect with the flyers. The flyers then solo.

Matt, I guess you are a fanboy also.

dadudemon
DDM and RJ,

Don't be a jackasses. If the OP allows the magic to make Hogwarts invisible, then there isn't a fight/thread can't exist. This isn't the first time concessions need to be made to allow a fight to happen.

This same basic shit was tried in the 501st Vs Hogwarts thread after it was shown that the might of the 501st would plunder Hogwarts, ie "Hogwarts is invisible; 501st would leave." Same reason ships weren't allowed to attack for the 501st, as they'd just plunder from far above. Concessions.

This is a spite thread, towards HP though, as Superman and Hancock are ridiculously powerful, turning off CIS/PIS.

You and others are being jackasses as every single one of these threads contains HP ignorance, anti-RJ sentiments and almost 0 objectivity.

Removing those abilities is a gimp which shouldn't be allowed. You call it "being a jackass" I call it abiding by the rules and being objective.

And, this was intended as a spite thread towards HP, of course, but ignorance of HP got in the way of the spite actually working, however.

Remove RJ from HP in all threads and I bet there would be a lot more objectivity. I've argued with RJ quite fiercely before and I know how he can be but why spite him because of how he's acted in the past? Why not try to approach this from a more neutral position?

I USED to be anti-HP in the MVF until I realized how much shit the wizards have at their disposal.

Do you know how the wizards can end this thread, swiftly? Felix felicis potion. Give it to voldy or dumbles and it's over. What ever endeavor they try to accomplish, they will succeed at. It is exactly like having "perfect luck."

Should that be removed from the thread? I think so...as it's spite to give the wizards that in any thread.

Rogue Jedi
DDM and RJ,

Don't be a jackasses. If the OP allows the magic to make Hogwarts invisible, then there isn't a fight/thread can't exist. This isn't the first time concessions need to be made to allow a fight to happen. No, allowing the heroes to see Hogwarts is giving them additional powers.

And as for Supes doing his drill bit ground attack thing, didn't he spin for a coupla seconds before drilling?

Bullshit. I raped every argument you threw at me. That thread was over before it began. No? Go post in it and get raped.

Confundus, dude.

Rogue Jedi
You and others are being jackasses as every single one of these threads contains HP ignorance, anti-RJ sentiments and almost 0 objectivity.

Removing those abilities is a gimp which shouldn't be allowed. You call it "being a jackass" I call it abiding by the rules and being objective.

And, this was intended as a spite thread towards HP, of course, but ignorance of HP got in the way of the spite actually working, however.

IxAKFlpdcfc

Robtard

Have you watched Superman Returns? Speed-blitz /end. Turning off CIS of course. Zero objectively, really? I sided with RJ that magic would likely affect movie Superman, all things considered. Still doesn't counter how fast the alien can travel.

Making Hogwarts invisible cancels out the thread. Logical concessions have been made in here since the sub-form started. Why is it only a problem when it's Hogwarts on the losing end?

Na. One side is just so ridiculously more powerful and it isn't the humans with powerful spells.

Nephthys
I am unsure of the exact physics but an object of Supermans mass and durability travelling at lightspeed would pretty much wipe out all life on the planet if it connected.

Irrelevent. Wizards cannot manufacture Red Star radiation.

How're they gonna vanish him when Supes flys 'round the Earth a few times and kills them all as children. See I can do it too. And Supes doesn't need a time-turner which isn't present in this battle to do so as well.

Bloodlusted. Plus this isn't Supermans Earth. No Lois here.

The concept of Hancock doing anything to Superman before he gets bitchslapped into the moon is laughable.

They are not a part of him. It would be like giving ****ing Captain Hook his rotting, bitten off hand. It is no longer attatched to him, ergo, it isn't a part of him.

Zampanó
I don't think that the Horcruxes are such a big deal.

According to the comic vs. rules:

If Voldy has to leave Hogwarts to be reborn (what with getting a bone from his father at the graveyard) then he is no longer part of the match.

So Voldemort is no t significantly more durable than any other wizard.
exist in every thread, but not on his person.]

I'm very sure that platform 9.75 was mentioned as invisible, but I'd be surprised if Hogwarts itself was mentioned while onscreen. That sounds like a book only detail. As such, I'd very much like to see where. (Just give me the movie and the scene. I'll even do the legwork.)

The Nuul
Supes could always pick up their little castle and throw it into space just like what he did to that big ass island.

Rogue Jedi
Have you watched Superman Returns? Speed-blitz /end. Turning off CIS of course. Zero objectively, really? I sided with RJ that magic would likely affect movie Superman, all things considered. Still doesn't counter how fast the alien can travel.

Confundus, Immobulus, death spell. The wizard aren't just gonna sit there on their hands and wait to be speed blitzed. Sooner or later Hancock and Supes will slow down, and when they do, Confundus, Immobulus, death spell.

Next thread.

Nephthys
NO. LIMITS. FALLACY. LOOK IT UP. SERIOUSLY.

Rogue Jedi
Supes could always pick up their little castle and throw it into space just like what he did to that big ass island. And the wizards can always apparate out of it as he does so, and death spell him.

Rogue Jedi
NO. LIMITS. FALLACY. LOOK IT UP. SERIOUSLY. Felix Felicis?

Robtard
No, allowing the heroes to see Hogwarts is giving them additional powers.

And as for Supes doing his drill bit ground attack thing, didn't he spin for a coupla seconds before drilling?

Bullshit. I raped every argument you threw at me. That thread was over before it began. No? Go post in it and get raped.

Confundus, dude.

Because you have never made a thread and modified it so the thread could exist, right. Invisible Hogwarts = no thread. Though this is the only way Hogwarts survives here, there not being a fight. Why didn't you start with this angle in page 1?

He used his heat vision from far away and then slammed himself into the ocean's floor, iirc.

Na, dude. Considering the same "Hogwarts is invisible!" desperation tactic was tried, it's obvious the 501st stomped.

Nephthys
Yes. All the luck in the world won't stop a goddamn meteor from crushing you, nor will it stop Superman.

Besides, the Wizards will have no time to drink it before Superman kills every last one of them.

Then they lose due to the rule Zampano wisely pointed out. While they can get to and from it quickly, they can't breath in space, so are unable to return to the field.

Robtard
Confundus, Immobulus, death spell. The wizard aren't just gonna sit there on their hands and wait to be speed blitzed. Sooner or later Hancock and Supes will slow down, and when they do, Confundus, Immobulus, death spell.

Next thread.

So the wizards can now react faster than an alien who can travel so fast around the globe he appears to be at more than one place at the same time? Cos that's so wizardly awesome!

Superman will slow down after he's tossed Hogwarts into space (if the shield is a bubble) or the wizards are red mist. See "blood-lusted."

Rogue Jedi
Because you have never made a thread and modified it so the thread could exist, right. Invisible Hogwarts = no thread. Though this is the only way Hogwarts survives here, there not being a fight. Why didn't you start with this angle in page 1? Because I knew it would be dismissed. The spell that makes it invisible is a wizard power, BTW. A wizard power that is not being acknowledged, like many others.

So as he uses his heat vision, he's death spelled. So much for the underground speed blitz.

Go to the thread, post. That's a direct challenge to you.

Thought not.

The Nuul
I love the waiting for a blitz part. You dont wait to be blitz, you HAVE NO TIME to react. Period. Unless you are much faster than the blitzer. Oh wait, its get better Supes and Hancock will get tired before the fight is over in 2 seconds??

laughing laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
Yes. All the luck in the world won't stop a goddamn meteor from crushing you, nor will it stop Superman.

Besides, the Wizards will have no time to drink it before Superman kills every last one of them.

Then they lose due to the rule Zampano wisely pointed out. While they can get to and from it quickly, they can't breath in space, so are unable to return to the field.

I was just asking. I tend to shy away from any arguments involving felix felicis. WAY too much grey area there.

They apparate BEFORE they are cast into space.

Nephthys
Then they have fled the field and automatically lose.

edit: Lol @ the concept of Superman getting hit by a death spell. Wtf? GOOHWTS.

Rogue Jedi
I love the waiting for a blitz part. You dont wait to be blitz, you HAVE NO TIME to react. Period. Unless you are much faster than the blitzer. Oh wait, its get better Supes and Hancock will get tired before the fight is over in 2 seconds??

laughing laughing laughing Nah, they'll bounce right off the shield charm. Then, surprised, looking around for what stopped them, ZAP, death spell.

Next question.

dadudemon
No-limits fallacy. Unless the shield has on-screen proof that it can repel something with the force that Superman can muster up, it will be as the wind to him. A mere annoyance.

Unless you can prove that it can repel all physical attacks possible ever, even Supermans continent supporting punches moving at lightspeed, then I suggest you stop with these silly fallacies.

There is also the "no-limits fallacy" in reverse. It is the fallacy that assumes that there has to be a limit when no limit was imposed. It is the failed tool of those that are backed into a corner: you have no way around it so you pretend that it fits a fallacy when your very use of the no-limits fallacy argument also fits a different version of that same arguemnt: the limits fallacy.

This in no way addresses what I stated and inf act, ignores it.

You cannot pretend that there is a limit when none exists. If one exists, you must prove it. Since no physical limit exists (all physical and most magical was the stipulation), you are simply wrong.

You can pretend a no limits fallacy applies, but it doesn't simply because you have no way of proving your perspective and my point was proven before the thread started.

I will not address this point anymore as it was silly from the beginning.

Superman with a single punch would level the building and kill ever person inside. Yours is a faulty analogy because you cannot do that. Its like saying, Sue Storm is invisible, so I have no chance of beating her with this nuke at all. Clearly false.

If that were my point, you may actually have a point. Since that was not my point and it illustrates you missed it, I'll restate it:

In your faulty Sue Storm analogy, you would have to have re-worded it as follows:

"Its like saying, Sue Storm is invisible to any senses (which includes ALL of human technology) except those that are magic, cannot be harmed by any physical means, can only harm her with specific and very powerful shield nulling magic, and I obviously have no chance of beating her with this nuke at all. Clearly true."

Thanks for playing.

Let's not try that again. It's rather annoying when I have to explain something that I know you understood but chose to ignore.

When was it mentioned? I recall no scene. Find a youtube link or drop the point if you may.

And please, your flattery is so hamhanded.

Nope. I definitely will not do so.

I am dead serious.

You watch all 6 movies and YOU tell ME. This would solve lots of your problems with HP.

Well naturally. I forgot that you were our Lord and Saviour there for a second.

It is about time you recognize.

NO. LIMITS. FALLACY. LOOK IT UP. SERIOUSLY.

Sorry, son, I knew wht a no-limits fallacy was before you could read.

Try again. It was not stated any other way: what ever endeavor you undertake, you will succeed at.

If you endeavor to avoid getting killed by a giant meteor, something will happen that makes that successful: meteor spontaneously explodes, another meteor hits it, and so forth.

No matter what, it is the "god" potion with unbreakable luck.

Robtard
Because I knew it would be dismissed. The spell that makes it invisible is a wizard power, BTW. A wizard power that is not being acknowledged, like many others.

So as he uses his heat vision, he's death spelled. So much for the underground speed blitz.

Go to the thread, post. That's a direct challenge to you.

Thought not.

Because allowing it would negate the fight. Not the first time something like this has been done. /repeat

LoL, If you turn on CIS, sure, they win. Turning it off as it's supposed to be, He'll be moving faster than their eyes can follow.

As I said, this same "Hogwarts is invisible" tactic was tried in there; there's a reason for it. If Hogwarts could defeat the 501st, then it wouldn't have been tried. No desire to rehash the same arguments in there. If you want to think that's me saying "Hogwarts wins", cool.

I've sent you some of the DC films, do you think the wizards are fast enough to deal with The Flash?

Rogue Jedi
Then they have fled the field and automatically lose.

crylaugh Stop talking, dude.

They're apparating out of the castle, NOT to Antarctica.

Besides, if what you said is true, then the heroes lose before the fight starts because they aren't in the castle.

big grin

Rogue Jedi
Because allowing it would negate the fight. Not the first time something like this has been done. So the wizards, by default, have to be gimped in order for anyone to challenge them? Cool.

His drill bit attack cannot exceed what is shown onscreen.

So the wizards, by default, have to be gimped in order for anyone to challenge them? Cool.

Depends on the OP. Make a thread.

dadudemon

dadudemon

Making Hogwarts invisible cancels out the thread. Logical concessions have been made in here since the sub-form started. Why is it only a problem when it's Hogwarts on the losing end?

Na. One side is just so ridiculously more powerful and it isn't the humans with powerful spells.

Yes I have and you know I have. Speed biltz and punches an invisible shield that he has no idea where it exists.

It is only a problem when people ignore or gimp HP similar to how it was done against Twilight vamps and similar to how it was done against force powers (we have to go a few years back for that force stuff...but it is a recurring problem in the MVF.)

You have it backwards.

Zampanó
And yet:

Isn't leaving the battlefield cheating or forfeiture? I'm not sure if that would hold here.

link

Clearly Impediment has no problem with that rule.

The Nuul
In that case since theres no self BFR, Supes Sun amps then comes back to really shit stomp.

laughing

Thanks.

dadudemon

Rogue Jedi

Robtard
So the wizards, by default, have to be gimped in order for anyone to challenge them? Cool.

His drill bit attack cannot exceed what is shown onscreen.

Depends on the OP. Make a thread.

The wizards aren't gimped, no one is taking away their powers. If the fight has to be inside Hogwarts, then this invisibility thing can't be had, unless we got many opponents that can see through invisibility spells.

Ah, so the "he can only travel at those sub-lightspeeds when helping people and flying around the world" tactic. Good thing you take the same 'logic' to the wizards. <-- that was sarcasm

Got enough HP threads, so I'll pass. But honestly, you think the wizards are faster than Jedi/Sith, faster than the twilight vampires and now faster than Superman, so I think I know how that thread would go. "Wizards apparate, confudus and death-spell The Flash."

dadudemon
I have to work out, now. So I will not be able to respond.

Nephthys, if you could, requote good points that were brought up by you and others, while I'm gone: I will not be able to read back 4-5 pages due to time constraints. I'll PM you when I get back.

Thanks.

"Wizards apparate, confudus and death-spell The Flash."

If we remove the ability of Walley West to time travel, that would be true. As soon as the wizard aparated, Flash would have no idea where that person went to.

But there is no Flash movie outside of cartoon movies. I do not remember the "saving millions in less than a second" feats for the Flash that are present in the comics.

Rogue Jedi
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Deluminator

Robtard
Yes I have and you know I have. Speed biltz and punches an invisible shield that he has no idea where it exists.

It is only a problem when people ignore or gimp HP similar to how it was done against Twilight vamps and similar to how it was done against force powers (we have to go a few years back for that force stuff...but it is a recurring problem in the MVF.)

You have it backwards.

Was a rhetorical question, I know you have, you did an educated guess on the weight of the island Superman lifted.

Again, invisibility is there, there is no thread. Period.

Wasn't there a Hogwarts vs Twilight vampires thread? Invisibility was done away with for the obvious reason of the fight happening and Superman is far faster than Edward's several hundred MPH capabilities.

Zampanó
Silly DDm, nothing you say can ever be right. :{p

But would you really consider it a tie if there is nothing left alive in the castle except the shade of Lord Voldemort?

The Nuul
Walley West...

This explains it all.

laughing

Rogue Jedi
The wizards aren't gimped, no one is taking away their powers. If the fight has to be inside Hogwarts, then this invisibility thing can't be had, unless we got many opponents that can see through invisibility spells.

No one is taking away their powers? The spell that conceals Hogwarts is one of their powers. To allow a non magical being to see Hogwarts is taking away said power.

So what I said stands. So the wizards, by default, have to be gimped in order for anyone to challenge them? Cool.

Speaking of invisibility, Voldemort dons Harry's cloak, becomes invisible.

Death Eaters half apparate, go invisible.

/thread. The heroes cannot attack what they cannot see.

K?

Thought so.

Casting spells vs casting force attacks, yes.

The wizards have foolproof ways of slowing them down.

dadudemon
Was a rhetorical question, I know you have, you did an educated guess on the weight of the island Superman lifted.

Again, invisibility is there, there is no thread. Period.

Wasn't there a Hogwarts vs Twilight vampires thread? Invisibility was done away with for the obvious reason of the fight happening and Superman is far faster than Edward's several hundred MPH capabilities.

Okay. In that case, you are one of the few trying to be objective.

Also, Edwards traveled slightly less than 10,000 MPH. Very silly as he did NOT do that in the books: it was a script writing error that made Edward have to travel that fast. If we could disregard bullshit like that, some of these debates would go more smoothly.

dadudemon
Walley West...

This explains it all.

laughing

laughing laughing laughing

So, like, you did not notice when I misspelled all of the HP words, though..which explains it all, for real.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10476212& amp;highlight=wally+west+userid%3A66591#post104762

Thank you for pointing out that I mispell words as I do not consider that douchy, at all.

Impediment
Confundus and Immobulus are not "aimed spells." I mean they are, but not really, not like stupefy. They can be cast in the general direction of the victim. Especially Confundus.

Simple, innit? big grin

Keep spinning the wheel, RW. What part of "near light speed" can't you comprehend? No wizard will be able to cast a spell "in the general direction".

Zampanó
Actually, the invisibility of Hogwarts itself is pretty much a non-starter.

The battle takes place at Hogwarts. Thus, the combatants start within Hogwarts. Thus, the invisibility of the castle itself is moot, don't you think?

dadudemon

AlmightyKfish
Considering Harry has been taken by surprise by many things (all of which are slower than Superman or Hancock), this fight is going to be horribly fast.

I mean, even though it's all of Hogwarts etc, I don't really see anything stopping Supes from near instantaneously ripping the foundations of the castle apart before anyone can even raise a wand, killing damn near everyone other than the wizards powerful enough to shield themselves from dozens of tons of falling rock (there aren't many of them)

The Nuul
Keep spinning the wheel, RW. What part of "near light speed" can't you comprehend? No wizard will be able to cast a spell "in the general direction".

Careful Matt, dont show that you are an bias fanboy!

Rogue Jedi

Spin this:

Here, FF to 1:13...

Mo-U5iOinM8

Screen feat of Death Eaters apparating then going invisible. Now, once they go invisible, the heroes won't know where to attack. 20-30 of them doing it all at once, and......well......yeah.......

/ thread. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>