Superman, Hulk, Abomination and Hancock VS THE EMPIRE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
A mystical mishap results in Hulk, Abomination, Superman and Hancock being forced through portals into the Star Wars Universe.

They are the planet Tatooine and the Empire are on it's way to conquer it.

War will begin as the Empire's Elite + Sith Lords will battle against these 4 foes. Throw in anyone you want suitable.

The Death Star is also an hour from arrival.

Who wins. Noon.

Robtard
They hold their own against the Empire, especially Hancock and Superman. Hulk and Abomination vs a lightsabre is debatable.

Death Star arrives and destroys Tatooine from far out, Superman, Hancock are left floating in space. Hulk and Abomination might be there too.

Hancock may not need oxygen to survive/function going from the film, if so, he speed-blitz and punches holes through the Death Star until it's shit.

Superman the same as Hancock, if oxygen isn't an issue. Though I think it is.

the ninjak
Supes breaks the DeathStars turret before it even reaches orbit.
And yeah Supes can exist in space for long periods of time.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Supes breaks the DeathStars turret before it even reaches orbit.

Pretty sure the DS doesn't have to be in orbit to fire. I suspect an exploding planer would destroy it, if it were too close.

Can Superman survive/function in space? Not sure. He did need his spaceship in Returns.

Hancock likely can, but I don't think he has super-vision. So he'll likely be ignorant to the DS approaching. Superman too, as he'd need to be specifically looking for it.

-Pr-
Superman can survive in space easily. Like when he carried the rocket in to orbit. He only needed the rocket because Krypton has a red sun.

quanchi112
Only thing I can really see hurting Superman and Hancock here is the death star but once they defeat this the rest is a cakewalk.

Rogue Jedi
Question. Hancock or Superman takes a blast from the death star to the chest. Results?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Question. Hancock or Superman takes a blast from the death star to the chest. Results?

They're supposed to be invulnerable with the exception of their one weakness. White-girls and Kryptonite, respectively.

Does the Death Star fire white-girls or Kryptonite?

the ninjak

The DeathStar is an hour from orbit I see Supes or Hancock simply punching the laser out before blasting but for arguments sakes.

I say they don't do squat to it.
How big is the beam itself?
No doubt larger than a man.

The planet still blows up if blasted.
It won't kill Supes though it would send him reeling though.
Originally posted by Robtard
They're supposed to be invulnerable with the exception of their one weakness. White-girls and Kryptonite, respectively.

Does the Death Star fire white-girls or Kryptonite?
And magic Supes is vunerable to magic and vampires.

Rogue Jedi
They'd tank it.

Robtard

And magic Supes is vunerable to magic and vampires.

Superman in the comics, yes. This is the movies where magic and vampires don't exist to Superman. But considering it's magic, I would tend to agree in regards to Superman as gets his powers due to his alien biology.

Anyhow, does the Empire have magic or vampires? It's irrelevant.

quanchi112
Question. Hancock or Superman takes a blast from the death star to the chest. Results? Probably hurt and either near death or death.

the ninjak
They'd tank it.

That would be the single most coolest thing ever.

Seeing the Emperor's and Vaders expressions as Supes tanks the Deathstar's Beam.
Happy Dance

But no it would hurt.....alot.
Weaknesses imply things that make Supe's take damage like a human.
He can still take damage from other sources.

Robtard
They'd tank it.

And the planet they're on would likely still explode.

Rogue Jedi
Supes is vulnerable to vampires? Lame. Yet another reason I'm glad I don't read comics.

the ninjak
Superman in the comics, yes. This is the movies where magic and vampires don't exist to Superman. But considering it's magic, I would tend to agree in regards to Superman as gets his powers due to his alien biology.

Anyhow, does the Empire have magic or vampires? It's irrelevant.

Happened in Smallville as well but hey, doesn't matter.

the ninjak
Supes is vulnerable to vampires? Lame. Yet another reason I'm glad I don't read comics.

Vampires are magic I guess. And Vampires ROCK! mad

Robtard

He's vulnerable to magic and DC vampires are magical, iirc.

Dracula bite into him, but burned in return due to Superman's sun-infused blood

Robtard
Happened in Smallville as well but hey, doesn't matter.

Smallville would make Seigel and Shuster shit their pants. Terrible show.

Rogue Jedi
Smallville would make Seigel and Shuster shit their pants. Terrible show. Because it sucks?

-Pr-
Comic Superman isn't THAT vulnerable to vampires. yes, some have given him trouble, but they're never going to beat him. the whole "having sunlight in his cells" thing tends to disagree with their digestion.

and i seriously don't see the death star hitting a target that small, and even if it could, he's just going to stand there and take it? I doubt it...

The Nuul
Hulk, Abomination, Superman

Movie versions?

Which movie Supes and Hulk?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk, Abomination, Superman

Movie versions? This is the movie versus section.

Nephthys
They'd tank it.

They've never tanked anything that's remotely on the level of the Death Stars laser. By screen feats they're nowhere near able to take it to the chest and keep going.

BruceSkywalker
man, the empire is toast

Originally posted by -Pr-
Comic Superman isn't THAT vulnerable to vampires. yes, some have given him trouble, but they're never going to beat him. the whole "having sunlight in his cells" thing tends to disagree with their digestion.

and i seriously don't see the death star hitting a target that small, and even if it could, he's just going to stand there and take it? I doubt it...

batman beats up vamps in the comics easily big grin stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
They've never tanked anything that's remotely on the level of the Death Stars laser. By screen feats they're nowhere near able to take it to the chest and keep going. I agree they'd be either dead or ko'd near death.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
man, the empire is toast

well, that's Batman.

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
man, the empire is toast

Agreed. It's his vulnerability to their teeth that has always fascinated me. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Agreed. It's his vulnerability to their teeth that has always fascinated me. stick out tongue

the imagined/overstated one. uhuh

The Nuul
Not sure if Hancock can survive in Space.

Robtard
They've never tanked anything that's remotely on the level of the Death Stars laser. By screen feats they're nowhere near able to take it to the chest and keep going.

They're supposed to be invulnerable, except for their one weakness.

the ninjak
the imagined/overstated one. uhuh

laughing
If they can pierce his body enough to create the solar light eruption from his body. Then he is pierced.
It depends on the Supes though he has had upgrades.
But weaponise Vampire teeth into grenades and I wonder what that would do?
I heard someone made a sword of vampire teeth to fight Supes with once was it Despero? Some poster could have made it up.

Robtard
Not sure if Hancock can survive in Space.

He flew to the moon, craved an ultra-massive heart-shape into it and flew back in arguably less than one day.

the ninjak
They're supposed to be invulnerable, except for their one weakness.

Nah a powerful being can beat them up.
Hulk can hurt him. If he stood there.

quanchi112
They're supposed to be invulnerable, except for their one weakness. Invulnerable when it comes to humans and what we are capable of. I mean you need to apply common sense and can't act like no other force outside their weakness can't hurt them.

-Pr-
laughing
If they can pierce his body enough to create the solar light eruption from his body. Then he is pierced.
It depends on the Supes though he has had upgrades.
But weaponise Vampire teeth into grenades and I wonder what that would do?
I heard someone made a sword of vampire teeth to fight Supes with once was it Despero? Some poster could have made it up.

i've never heard of that.

the teeth would need to somehow magically imbued, otherwise they'd be of no use. a vampire can pierce his skin purely because they're magic. that's as far as it goes.

The Nuul
Yeah forgot about that.

Team Heroes shit somp.

Nortons Hulk and his Thunder claps alone would destory the empires armies. Then add Abom. Supes and Handcocks stomp in space.

the ninjak
i've never heard of that.

the teeth would need to somehow magically imbued, otherwise they'd be of no use. a vampire can pierce his skin purely because they're magic. that's as far as it goes.

Vampires have resurrected from their bones and less. Including Batman when he became a vampire in Crimson Mist. Resurrected after death. But I agree it's just a pet fantasy of mine.

Robtard
Nah a powerful being can beat them up.
Hulk can hurt him. If he stood there.

With the exception of specifically noted weakeness, kryptonite cos Superman is from Krypton and Hancock's better half, as they were "made in pairs", invulnerable means just that, invulnerable.

Superman took a bullet to the eye and it couldn't even budge his eye, in fact, it seemed to crush right outside his eye.

Hancock fought another powerful being and was all in all alright, though he was weakened at the time of the fight.

I agree when we get out into the abstract like magic or beings like Dr. Manhattan which seem to defy laws.

Lord Lucien
I think if they took a shot from the superlaser, they'd be out.

But then I don't see Superman approaching the Death Star from the laser dish's side...

marwash22
The foresome stomps. This SWU masturbation is getting out of hand.

Not sure if Hancock can survive in Space. he went to the moon with no equipment.

BruceSkywalker
well, that's Batman.

maybe supes will team up with batman a few times in batman's new comic

Zampanó
I see what you did three.

dadudemon

He was shown to have a limit to physical attacks, therefore, there is a limit.

That limit was far below the limit used to blow up a planet. On scale of many millions of times over. So, yes, he could not tank a planet exploding attack for MVF threads.

Originally posted by Zampanó
I see what you did three.

lol...I see what YOU did there. I would have never seen the "out of hand" part unless I saw this post.

Rogue Jedi
He flew to the moon, craved an ultra-massive heart-shape into it and flew back in arguably less than one day. Month.

Robtard
Month.

So somehow Bateman's character didn't see the moon for a month and this is why he was surprised when Hancock called him and told him to look up?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
He was shown to have a limit to physical attacks, therefore, there is a limit.

That limit was far below the limit used to blow up a planet. On scale of many millions of times over. So, yes, he could not tank a planet exploding attack for MVF threads.

Are you referring to Superman or Hancock?

Rogue Jedi
So somehow Bateman's character didn't see the moon for a month and this is why he was surprised when Hancock called him and told him to look up? When Hancock took off after regaining his powers, it cuts to the scene where Ray and Mary are eating ice cream, right before Hancock calls him. It says one month later.

Robtard
When Hancock took off after regaining his powers, it cuts to the scene where Ray and Mary are eating ice cream, right before Hancock calls him. It says one month later.

You're assuming he started digging right after that scene. Considering Bateman's surprise, it didn't take Hancock a month, more like a day or arguably a few.

How often do you go without seeing the moon? 2-3 days max?

Rogue Jedi
You're assuming he started digging right after that scene. Considering Bateman's surprise, it didn't take Hancock a month, more like a day or arguably a few.

How often do you go without seeing the moon? 2-3 days max? Dude, I dunno, I was just saying.

Pwned
Also, Supes HAS been takin out, and his heart DID stop, Superman Doomsday happens to be a movie you know.......

Doomsday, a perfectly normal superpowerful alien being beat Superman, literally beat, him to death, Supes had to go to some secret base in the North Pole or something and be in a vat of healing crap in direct sunlight in order to survive it. He apparently CAN survive death, but he was there within a few days, he may have been comatose, its been forever since ive seen it.

Hancock, not sure about. Death Stars laser, blowing up frikkin planets, i just dont see ANYTHING taking that.....

This DS 1 or 2? 2 has better targeting computers and can hit small things that are not moving, or smaller ships like frigates that are. Anyways, why is nobody taking into account Vader and Palps? Im pretty sure lightsabers and a force crush could do some shit to them.....

Maybe the Force affects Supes like magic does

The Nuul
Originally posted by Pwned
Also, Supes HAS been takin out, and his heart DID stop, Superman Doomsday happens to be a movie you know.......

Doomsday, a perfectly normal superpowerful alien being beat Superman, literally beat, him to death, Supes had to go to some secret base in the North Pole or something and be in a vat of healing crap in direct sunlight in order to survive it. He apparently CAN survive death, but he was there within a few days, he may have been comatose, its been forever since ive seen it.

Hancock, not sure about. Death Stars laser, blowing up frikkin planets, i just dont see ANYTHING taking that.....

This DS 1 or 2? 2 has better targeting computers and can hit small things that are not moving, or smaller ships like frigates that are. Anyways, why is nobody taking into account Vader and Palps? Im pretty sure lightsabers and a force crush could do some shit to them.....

Maybe the Force affects Supes like magic does

LOL FAIL!

Pwned
Im tired sue me XD

But yeah Doomsday did beat the living hell out of Supes, i know that much

Rogue Jedi
He killed him, yes?

Lord Lucien
In the comics didn't Superman only defeat Doomsday by time-traveling him to the destruction of the Universe?

Go Doomsday.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
In the comics didn't Superman only defeat Doomsday by time-traveling him to the destruction of the Universe?

Go Doomsday.

on one occasion, yes. he's fought him several times, and beaten doomsday more than vice versa.

And the Superman Doomsday movie is shite bar the first fifteen minutes.

dadudemon
Are you referring to Superman or Hancock?

Superman.

on one occasion, yes. he's fought him several times, and beaten doomsday more than vice versa.

And the Superman Doomsday movie is shite bar the first fifteen minutes.

I agree. First 15 minutes seemed pretty cool. Movie wasn't complete shite after that, though. It was alright.

Robtard
He killed him, yes?

Superman Vs Doomsday animated film, no. Superman went into hibernation to heal, he appeared to be dead though.

Robtard
Superman.

What limit did Superman show in the film?

dadudemon
What limit did Superman show in the film?

Didn't he get bloodied in some films without gimps? In other words...beings that were just as strong as superman were able to beat him up? (First example that comes to mind is that movie that Doomsday beats Superman nearly to death.)

-Pr-
Superman.

I agree. First 15 minutes seemed pretty cool. Movie wasn't complete shite after that, though. It was alright.

compared to the story it was supposed to be inspired by, it was pretty weak in comparison, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Superman Vs Doomsday animated film, no. Superman went into hibernation to heal, he appeared to be dead though. Too bad DD didn't have death spells.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.