God Fou-Lu and 100% Morrigan X Abyss and Ingrid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Battle of Godliness! Who wins?

Tha C-Master
Is this a free for all? I'm a bit confused.

No End N Site
What a thread.

Fou
I don't like to use the word "omnipotent" but how exactly is he going to die and what limits does he have? He was stabbed with the Dragon/God Slayer and tanked it. That sword as suppose to be the Endless' Kryptonite, it assimilates the soul. Fou instantly heals 100% from all damage. Which is why the game emphasizes that you kill Fou BEFORE he fuses with Ryu. If not, the game is impossible to beat.

Morri
She has to be around Belial's level. Due to Belial nigh-omniscience, he wouldn't choose an heiress who couldn't defend her throne and she is stated to be nigh-omnipotent herself.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1672/2604444ovxl31iz.jpg

Abyss (since the rest of the characters are from Cap, I assume this is Abyss from MVC2)
He is the boss of a game where Morri + Lili, Thanos (with gaunlet) and Shuma are regular characters and from what lil story the game does have, if you look at the end credits, you see it takes a joint effort of all the characters to beat him.

Ingrid
We already know 'bout this *****. Lulz, would love to see her try and go back in time against Fou. She would be suprised to see the same Fou standin' before her even before the birth of universe. "The past, present and future are but an instatnt in the Dragon's Eye".

I'm inclined to lean towards team 1 but Abyss seems ridiculous so idk, really. I'll dwell on this a bit more.

Tha C-Master
Yea but that had gameplay and story segregation. Shuma is abstract level and would walk on much of the cast except Morrigan.

Thanos with Guantlet would actually beat all of t hem though. I wouldn't take Abyss too seriously.

No End N Site
Why would they make this big stupid boss that could be soloed by one member of the cast? Remember, Abyss is an original, he's exclusive to MVC2.

And what do you mean by story segregation?

Tha C-Master
I suppose.

Gameplay and story segregation meaning Sakura can beat Akuma in the game but has no chance in the story. smile

MvsC2 had a badly jacked gameplay and story segregation.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I suppose.

Gameplay and story segregation meaning Sakura can beat Akuma in the game but has no chance in the story. smile

MvsC2 had a badly jacked gameplay and story segregation.

Oh, I see what you mean. But at the end of the game, there is the series of still images of everyone partyin' on Ruby Heart's ship after you beat the game with whoever. At the end, Ruby throws Abyss (ball form) over board. And the cast flies off into the sunset on Ruby's ship. That's what I was talkin' about.

And you mean MVC2 had "wonderfully" jacked gameplay.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Is this a free for all? I'm a bit confused.

It's a team thread.

@ No End. Fou has no limits. He is god. His real name is god. Only his halves are given names.

No End N Site
^I see this now.

Frisky Dingo
U better recognize!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.