Team Warlock vs. Team America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Team Warlock

Adam Warlock- Leader
Classic Drax- Muscle
Gamora- MA expert
Silver Surfer- Versitility
Dr. Strange- Magic
Maxam- Extra Muscle

vs.

Team America

Captain America- Leader
Current Hulk- Muscle
Mantis- MA expert
Thor- Versitility
Dr. Doom- Magic
Current Juggernaut- Extra Muscle

No BFR.

The leaders have 5 minutes to inspire their tropps.

Gecko4lif
How the hell does this resemble anything that could be construed as team america?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
How the hell does this resemble anything that could be construed as team america? embarrasment

Its the team of which Captain is the leader

Black bolt z
bump

The Nuul

The Nuul
I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. is down! I repeat, we have no I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.!

Bouboumaster
Team 1 OWN.
Team 2 is a tough one, but somewhere, you have Captain America against friggin Adam Warlock.

Warlock tears Captain in two, then go help Surfer into beating the crap of Thor, they carpet bomb Mantis for fun, and they gang bang Doom. Surfer takes on Hulk, Drax go help everyone else on the Juggernaut: they take out the hemlet, and Strange mindrape him. Hulk is eventually put down.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1 OWN.
Team 2 is a tough one, but somewhere, you have Captain America against friggin Adam Warlock.

Warlock tears Captain in two, then go help Surfer into beating the crap of Thor, they carpet bomb Mantis for fun, and they gang bang Doom. Surfer takes on Hulk, Drax go help everyone else on the Juggernaut: they take out the hemlet, and Strange mindrape him. Hulk is eventually put down. I know it should end quickly but I see Cap vs. Adam being an epic fight. At least in a comic ermm

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know it should end quickly but I see Cap vs. Adam being an epic fight. At least in a comic ermm

In a forum fight, it would end in the first 3 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.