Indiana Jones versus Army of Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Army of Darkness. Same storyline, except that Indiana Jones is in the place of Ash. Indy has his .44 (30 extra bullets), his Browning 9mm (3 extra mags), and his whip.

He must replicate everything Ash did.

Now, we all know Indy would not have fouled up the graveyard scene and awoken the army of the dead, but let's pretend that after taking the book, after saying the words correctly. they awaken anyway.

Can he do it?

Rogue Jedi
yes

Robtard
The prep for the castles siege might be a problem. I don't think Indie's shown knowledge on making gun power, rebuilding a GM 350 engine, turning an Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale (with cheese?) into a war-machine etc., books or no.

Other than that, he would do well in most other aspects.

Rogue Jedi
I know, but he is that much more badass a fighter as Ash is. The Olds didn't really do alot of damage, it took out maybe 20 deadites.

Lord Lucien
He may not be able to replicate the Oldsmobile War Machine or the explosives, but with all those bullets... and his trusty whip, and his hand-to-hand training under Chuck Norris, and his good looks...

No deadite can withstand him.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know, but he is that much more badass a fighter as Ash is. The Olds didn't really do alot of damage, it took out maybe 20 deadites.

As per your OP rules, he'd lose while trying to figure out the workings of an overhead cam engine. Just saying.

He must replicate everything Ash did.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
As per your OP rules, he'd lose while trying to figure out the workings of an overhead cam engine. Just saying. Er.....There's no car in this scenario. The Olds was standard gear for Ash.

Robtard
Er.....There's no car in this scenario. The Olds was standard gear for Ash.

Ah, okay then. Thought the gadgets and such where part of the "must replicate everything Ash did" rule.

Rogue Jedi
OK let's say Indy is transported via a wormhole while driving the nazi truck from ROTL.

Rogue Jedi
I watched Temple of Doom today. Shit, Indy clears this.

Flameback
Indy from the early films clear this. Indy from the most recent movie becomes Deadites chow.

the ninjak
OK

Indy dies here. He may be prepared for a nuke but he ain't prepared for the Necronomicon.

He gets his soul torn APART by ancient demons.

Sadako of Girth
Yep.... The black sleep of Khali will not help him here.
Nor will turning away from the horror hoping to be spared like in Raiders..

As resourceful as Indy is, I cant see him making it here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.